Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 17-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #541
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingersync View Post
..and it WILL, in a court of law by minority public pressure. On the other side, what cowardly gang-banger won't protest its fucking innocence and swear on it Mommies life that it is innocent?...These subhuman creatures go as far as to Terrorize there own fucking stupid communities into silence so one fucking swaggering chimp can spend time out fucking up US society in general. The details will come at another embarrassing expense to the little US Taxpayer.
There is only Zimmerman's word that Trayvon Martin, a 17 yr old with no recorded history of violence, had a "chimp out" as you so quaintly & racistly put it. The truth is, the closer one looks, it seems more like the man claiming to be just protecting the neighbourhood is the one who has the anger problems and is more familiar with using violence and intimidation. As well as having less aptitude for being a neighbourhood watch man than your average bear.

Last edited by alf hearted; 17-04-2012 at 07:09 PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #542
fingersync

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
There is only Zimmerman's word that Trayvon Martin, a 17 yr old with no recorded history of violence, had a "chimp out" as you so quaintly & racistly put it. The truth is, the closer one looks, it seems more like the man claiming to be just protecting the neighbourhood is the one who has the anger problems and is more familiar with using violence and intimidation. As well as having less aptitude for being a neighbourhood watch man than your average bear.
So what's your point? What do you think GZ should have done given your view of the case?
fingersync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #543
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
So what's your point? What do you think GZ should have done given your view of the case?
I think Zimmerman had no great justification for ever even getting out of his vehicle, but once he did the responsibility was on him not to put himself into a position where the person he thought was suspicious could sneak up on him or ever get the jump on him in a face-to-face situation. He had the gun and had he been fully aware of his surroundings and either more assertive or friendly - he could have chose either - he would never have ended up getting punched on the nose and his head slammed on a pavement, or any other such bullshit. For me, the whole point of having a gun is to deflate potentially violent situations by just being able to aim it at an attacker in plenty of time for them to see it, not shoot them dead because they are approaching you with clenched fists. If you carry a gun in public you have a duty not to let it get stolen and if someone can floor you with one punch out of the blue, you are not doing your job of protecting that weapon.

Last edited by alf hearted; 17-04-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Old 17-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #544
fingersync

Quote:
I think Zimmerman had no great justification for ever even getting out of his vehicle, but once he did the responsibility was on him not to put himself into a position where the person he thought was suspicious could sneak up on him or ever get the jump on him in a face-to-face situation. He had the gun and had he been fully aware of his surroundings and either more assertive or friendly - he could have chose either - he would never have ended up getting punched on the nose and his head slammed on a pavement, or any other such bullshit. For me, the whole point of having a gun is to deflate potentially violent situations by just being able to aim it at an attacker in plenty of time for them to see it, not shoot them dead because they are approaching you with clenched fists. If you carry a gun in public you have a duty not to let it get stolen and if someone can floor you with one punch out of the blue, you are not doing your job of protecting that weapon.

Let's forget that he was a recognized volunteer of this closed community and the fact that the law of this state has no stipulation on the concealment of a firearm. (I might be wrong here). If you know how gated communities work, it is the purpose of the recognized volunteer to identify a potential threat to that community and to ensure that that threat is monitored. Approaching someone and asking his business does not warrant a beating yet, even in the US and I know that if your are carrying a concealed firearm and you are getting your ass kicked then you had better find and use that firearm or are opponent will,, Ask any useless gang banger floored by a sucker punch. They would back me up if they were literate. Lets wait and see Bro...later.
Old 17-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #545
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Let's forget that he was a recognized volunteer of this closed community and the fact that the law of this state has no stipulation on the concealment of a firearm. (I might be wrong here). If you know how gated communities work, it is the purpose of the recognized volunteer to identify a potential threat to that community and to ensure that that threat is monitored. Approaching someone and asking his business does not warrant a beating yet, even in the US and I know that if your are carrying a concealed firearm and you are getting your ass kicked then you had better find and use that firearm or are opponent will,
You'd expect a recognised volunteer to the protection of his community to at least be able to describe clearly where he was to the police dispatcher he is expecting to assist him. Damn, it was almost as if he didn't want to be found before he'd got this dangerous criminal. Then, to go after this dangerous criminal with a gun and risk a shoot out with a gang banger in a residential area, well, that's just nucking futs. Still, if he's the type of person you'd like keeping an eye on your neighbourhood, in light of how this turned out, who am I to say you need your head testing?
Old 17-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #546
fingersync

Quote:
You'd expect a recognised volunteer to the protection of his community to at least be able to describe clearly where he was to the police dispatcher he is expecting to assist him. Damn, it was almost as if he didn't want to be found before he'd got this dangerous criminal. Then, to go after this dangerous criminal with a gun and risk a shoot out with a gang banger in a residential area, well, that's just nucking futs. Still, if he's the type of person you'd like keeping an eye on your neighbourhood, in light of how this turned out, who am I to say you need your head testing?
His is exactly the type of person I want protecting my community as the elites will tell you...hit it Blondie

Quote:
Sir Paul hailed the 'enormous restraint' of the team guarding Prince Charles and his wife the Duchess of Cornwall, implying the rioters were lucky not to have been shot.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ucky-shot.html

All this dumb fucker did was put his ass on the car of precious flesh...imagine if he had hit ol' charlie...Bang Bang...no restraint...

You play nice now Alfie...Ive booked with Dr. Lipschitz for his 10.30...I'm going to bed now. Later Friend.
Old 17-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #547
alf hearted
Banned

Call me old fashioned but I just prefer a threat to be met proportionately and I'm not prepared to take GZ's word that was the case, and neither should Sanford PD have.
Old 17-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #548
lord tsukasa

Quote:
His is exactly the type of person I want protecting my community as the elites will tell you...hit it Blondie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ucky-shot.html

All this dumb fucker did was put his ass on the car of precious flesh...imagine if he had hit ol' charlie...Bang Bang...no restraint...

You play nice now Alfie...Ive booked with Dr. Lipschitz for his 10.30...I'm going to bed now. Later Friend.
What a degenerate piece of bottom-feeding fascist filth "Sir" Paul is.

The restraint of the guards is nowhere near as enormous as the restraint of the people. This is evidenced simply by the fact that Paul Stephenson and other figures at the helm of this system haven't been forced into hiding.

All those who think that respectability constitutes recognition of authority and "good behavior" before it are brainwashed fools.

Last edited by lord tsukasa; 17-04-2012 at 08:28 PM.
lord tsukasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 08:17 PM   #549
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

http://news.yahoo.com/abc-news-exclu...opstories.html
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote