Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #441
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
You are not here to debate. You've already stated that you have taken a side and your mind will not be swayed until the final day in court. You are not interested in exploring the details of this case because you have already dismissed their source as being manipulative, although you are quite willing to accept GZ's account provided by that same source.
That's not what I said either. But the concern here is obviously not with how everyone else misinterprets posts, only the way I interpret posts.
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #442
merlincove
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,486
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
That's not what alf said either..... and no I am not here to antagonize, I am here to debate.

I'ts obvious you want the debate to be steered in the direction of your personal, emotional, choosing.

You win the debate merlincove. no member can argue with a moderater.
It's moderator.

And, actually it isn't, because i'm not moderating, i am partaking in debate. It is not my intention to 'win,' just to debate.

My 'personal emotional choosing' is not a desire of inclination specific toward direction. Moreover the points raised allude to the correlation in American fire-arms laws as a reflection of the accredited distribution of fire arms and a proportionate reactionary account on behalf of those who are meant to keep the peace.

We might marry the amount of 'gun related crime' within America to other countries whose laws do not support ownership of weapons for untrained and unqualified people and whose countries do not actively promote gun ownership in the hands of untrained individuals, and apply corresponding figures to show that not having a gun does not warrant fear of being threatened by one: which i believe was alf's point.

But ignore those facts, because they don't fit your argument do they - instead attack the the poster rather than discuss the point of view

Last edited by merlincove; 14-04-2012 at 09:05 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #443
velma
Senior Member
 
velma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,634
Likes: 2,296 (725 Posts)
Default

Trayvon's only misdemeanor was possession of an empty marijuana bag while Zimmerman's records show that he has an aggressive personality and also had a drink problem.

George Zimmerman has been accused of domestic violence, tussling with a police officer and for over-speeding.

In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer." Both these felonies are considered third-degree. Due to his desperate attempts, the charges were reduced to "resisting officer without violence" and then the only remaining charge was also completely waived off when he entered an alcohol education program. In the same year, Zimmerman's ex-fiance, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order, alleging domestic violence. In retaliation, Zimmerman filed for a retraining order against Zuazo and both these claims were resolved with both restraining orders granted.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 10:20 PM   #444
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
.

And, actually it isn't, because i'm not moderating, i am partaking in debate.
Oh how convenient that is.



Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
.Moreover the points raised allude to the correlation in American fire-arms laws as a reflection of the accredited distribution of fire arms and a proportionate reactionary account on behalf of those who are meant to keep the peace.
I think you have pretty much told this forum that discussion of private ownership of guns is not a debatable issue. When a moderator opposes it as strongly as you have it means, the debate is curbed, and those taking a position contrary to yours will not be dealt with fairly.



Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
.
which i believe was alf's point.
You mean you don't know? ......WTF?

You just got through jumping all over me, for supposedly misinterpreting the same post, and here you are doing the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
instead attack the the poster rather than discuss the point of view
Attacking the poster is exactly what you are doing, and did.

I am guilty of absolutely nothing of what you are now doing.
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa

Last edited by arcyclus; 15-04-2012 at 12:34 AM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 10:23 PM   #445
misscynical
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 129
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Trayvon's only misdemeanor was possession of an empty marijuana bag while Zimmerman's records show that he has an aggressive personality and also had a drink problem.

George Zimmerman has been accused of domestic violence, tussling with a police officer and for over-speeding.

In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer." Both these felonies are considered third-degree. Due to his desperate attempts, the charges were reduced to "resisting officer without violence" and then the only remaining charge was also completely waived off when he entered an alcohol education program. In the same year, Zimmerman's ex-fiance, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order, alleging domestic violence. In retaliation, Zimmerman filed for a retraining order against Zuazo and both these claims were resolved with both restraining orders granted.

So what's your point?
misscynical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 12:36 AM   #446
merlincove
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,486
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Oh how convenient that is.
Convinient or not, i'm sorry that you find it uncomfortable, but I am debating as a member of the forum - just as i have already said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
I think you have pretty much told this forum that discussion of private ownership of guns is not a debatable issue. When a moderator opposes it as strongly as you have it means, the debate is curbed, and those taking a position contrary to yours will not be dealt with fairly.
I have neither presumed to suggest that the topic of private arms ownership is not debatable, nor inferred that such a debate is off limits. This is a discussion forum where concepts and idea's are discussed: i think the points i make stand for themselves without need to brow beat members into corners with my pov. i allow my pov to stand or fall on its own merits without the need to brow beat others into submission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
You, "believe that was alf's point" You mean you don't know? WTF?
That is right, how can i know? All i can do is look at what was said objectively, and make points to further the discussion, without jumping to conclussions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
You just got through jumping all over me, for supposedly misinterpreting someone else's post, and here you are doing the same?

Attacking the poster is exactly what you are doing, and did.

I am guilty of absolutely nothing of what you are now doing.
I have not 'jumped all over you,' - i simply prompted that you were taking a point that seemed clearly made out of context.

Perhaps you feel threatened by the points i have made and choose rather to address them to attack the presenter.

Can you refute the point that due to American law the ability to take up arms leaves unqualified and unskilled persons in charge of dangerous weapons and that in such an arena, law enforcement officials may be somewhat trigger happy when dealing with a public who could be, and likely are, armed?

Can you refute the fact that a number of people (typically black American's) have been shot and killed by police who feared they were armed when in fact they were not?

And, to the point in question, can you refute the fact that American gun crime is more prevalent than UK gun crime because of the laws enabling people to bear arms exist in the former and not in the later?

Yes or no answers please, without additional ad homs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
I am here to debate.

.
Then debate, and stop feigning being threatened when no threat has been made: try and discuss the view rather than he who presents it and your own fears to put forward your opinion re the questions raised in my post.

Last edited by merlincove; 15-04-2012 at 12:40 AM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 12:55 AM   #447
i_am
Premier Subscribers
 
i_am's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,014
Likes: 1,292 (627 Posts)
Default

Admin Note:

Well Since I am not debating in this thread, I am moderating it

Please stay on topic and desist with the personal stuff.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 01:18 AM   #448
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Admin Note:

Well Since I am not debating in this thread, I am moderating it

Please stay on topic and desist with the personal stuff.
Agreed!

I do hope a note is made of who threw this topic off in the first place?
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa

Last edited by arcyclus; 15-04-2012 at 01:21 AM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 01:40 AM   #449
silentscream
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Amerika
Posts: 125
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I find it hypocritical how the thread about the tourist getting beat and stripped gets locked and this one is allowed to go on. Why did the tourist beating and stipping by a savage mob get locked?
silentscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 01:50 AM   #450
302bluefog
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,564
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentscream View Post
I find it hypocritical how the thread about the tourist getting beat and stripped gets locked and this one is allowed to go on. Why did the tourist beating and stipping by a savage mob get locked?
Baltimore is more dangerous then the 3rd world...

It's common knowledge everyone should know, it really is...
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 09:15 AM   #451
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 107 (85 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Agreed!

I do hope a note is made of who threw this topic off in the first place?
Erm, that would be you with your "there's a bounty on Zimmerman's head" contribution. Unless you want to try and stick to the point and explain clearly why you thought that was relevant at that stage in the thread, ie. 3 posts in.

Last edited by alf hearted; 15-04-2012 at 09:16 AM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #452
imbreeze
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Consciousness
Posts: 470
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
There is evidence of 2 wounds at the back of Zimmerman's head, an eyewitness saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman pounding him and being the aggressor. Don't need to know him personally, have been around more than enough 'gangsta' teens. The 17 year old 'child' with tattoos, gold teeth, mean muggin pics, constantly refers to his friends and contacts as 'nigga', uses pseudonyms like NO_LIMIT_NIGGA. Yep, this kid was a fine scholar, and had no propensity for the 'thug life' whatsoever.
You are clearly an idiot.

I being black understand the use of the word nigga in my culture, and it's actually one of endearment. We took the word, the word white's turned into a derogatory word, and took the OFFENSIVENESS out of it among ourselves.

1 Minute In -

The word "Nigga" does not make a person a "violent" offender, and it's widely used amongst blacks, Hispanics and even a few Asians in urban culture, primarily here in New York City. It's a term of "endearment" amongst minorities. I wouldn't expect someone who did not grow up "black" or in the environment I and many others have grown up in to understand, so I won't bother trying to convince you of such.

So I guess because someone has ONE picture of them with FAKE gold teeth which was not even a part of his everyday wear, and even if it was --, and because someone uses the word nigga (who is actually of color), they are automatically a criminal? A thug? Funny, I use the word "nigga" on a daily basis, I wear baggy jeans, fitted yankee caps, jordans, and I'm hardly a criminal. What are you smoking, sir? Do you have some kind of secretly deep rooted hate, or is it envy?

And let's not forget --

WHEN THE COLD BLOODED MURDERER ZIMMERMAN APPROACHED TRAYVON MARTIN, DID HE READ ALL OF HIS TWEETS? DID HE SEE PICS OF HIS GOLD TEETH? DID HE KNOW HE USED THE N WORD? WAS TRAYVON WEARING A SHIRT THAT SAID "HEY, GOOGLE ME", AFTER WHICH ZIMMERMAN GOOGLED HIM THAN PURSUED HIM AND MURDERED HIM IN COLD BLOOD?


Make some sense.

Doesn't really matter though, this racist cold blooded child murdering bitch will get his, in one fashion or another, I promise you
imbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 04:23 PM   #453
imbreeze
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Consciousness
Posts: 470
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
There is evidence of 2 wounds at the back of Zimmerman's head, an eyewitness saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman pounding him and being the aggressor. Don't need to know him personally, have been around more than enough 'gangsta' teens. The 17 year old 'child' with tattoos, gold teeth, mean muggin pics, constantly refers to his friends and contacts as 'nigga', uses pseudonyms like NO_LIMIT_NIGGA. Yep, this kid was a fine scholar, and had no propensity for the 'thug life' whatsoever.

Oh, and what evidence is that? Please show us.

Last edited by weeman; 15-04-2012 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Because I can, I do and I have; any more questions, see my brief!
imbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 06:54 PM   #454
velma
Senior Member
 
velma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,634
Likes: 2,296 (725 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscynical View Post
So what's your point?
I thought the point was obvious, but let me elucidate.

Trayvon Martin had no criminal record and according to his family, friends, teachers and coach’s, he had never been involved in a fight in his entire short life. Zimmerman however, had a criminal record which proved he was confrontational with a violent disposition, apparently fuelled by alcohol.

Trayvon’s girlfriend heard Zimmerman confronting him (over the phone) and the dialogue which followed. The girlfriend alleges that it sounded as though Trayvon had been pushed and his headset fell to the ground, consistent with Zimmerman's character, after which the signal died and so did her boyfriend.

If you can give any credence to an “anonymous witness” it’s possible that Trayvon, out of fear and out of character, opted to fight back in self-defence, whereupon Zimmerman, like the fucking coward he is, rather than ‘stand his ground’ and fight like a man in an altercation which he initiated, took out his gun and shot the youth twice.

Whichever way you look at it and however the media tries to (lie) and spin it… Zimmerman was plainly the aggressor and committed cold-blooded murder.

Last edited by velma; 15-04-2012 at 07:58 PM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #455
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Erm, that would be you with your "there's a bounty on Zimmerman's head" contribution. Unless you want to try and stick to the point and explain clearly why you thought that was relevant at that stage in the thread, ie. 3 posts in.
Sure, not a problem.

The entire thread is about Zimmerman shooting another. Someone putting a bounty on Zimms head for shooting another is the most relevant thing that could be brought up. Rather silly to suggest otherwise.
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #456
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 107 (85 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Sure, not a problem.

The entire thread is about Zimmerman shooting another. Someone putting a bounty on Zimms head for shooting another is the most relevant thing that could be brought up. Rather silly to suggest otherwise.
It's hardly relevant to the issue of whether Zimmerman is guilty of anything, is it? What bearing does it have on anything that happened that night?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #457
guevarista
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,827
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Black Libertarians look very interesting, is that your youtube channel Arsecyclon?
guevarista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #458
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbreeze View Post

The word "Nigga" does not make a person a "violent" offender, and it's widely used amongst blacks, Hispanics and even a few Asians in urban culture, primarily here in New York City. It's a term of "endearment" amongst minorities.
If the word appears in the English language, as it does...


Then anyone who speaks English can use it. Not just a particular race.
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa

Last edited by arcyclus; 15-04-2012 at 07:27 PM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #459
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
It's hardly relevant to the issue of whether Zimmerman is guilty of anything, is it? What bearing does it have on anything that happened that night?
As much bering if not more than Zimm dad being a Freemason and a former judge.
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #460
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 107 (85 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
As much bering if not more than Zimm dad being a Freemason and a former judge.
And who mentioned that? More to the point, what help is responding to one irrelevant claim with an equally irrelevant one?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.