Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 13-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #381
changingmyself
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Why not? you take everyone else's word for it?
So should we take Charles Manson's word for it also?

Should just let all criminals out of jail, all that they have to say is "it wasn't me" and you would believe them?
changingmyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #382
misscynical
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Nice to see someone gaining casual amusement from the death of somebody's son and the incarceration of a possibly innocent man. Are you off to poke fun at the silly Mexican drug wars next?

Nah, I'm amused by a once enlightening forum reduced to race baiting and witch hunts. I couldn't give two dogs dicks about the fate of either of them really - a punk kid who taxed houses and perpetuated the 'yo nigga' syndrome, and a jumped-up little busybody with an itchy trigger finger. Fuck em, they both represent everything that's wrong with America.
I've defended GZ on other threads because there's 3 or 4 twonks on here that would scream wacist at the opening of an envelope, and they've decided he's guilty without ever being anywhere near the crime - that makes them as responsible as anybody for the way this shit gets twisted beyond recognition. I'm done with it now, keep on pushing your little agenda and I'll keep sticking my oar in with pointless barbs now and again. The name says MISSCYNICAL dumbass...have I given you a clue?
misscynical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #383
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Do you really believe anything on this thread can be taken seriously?

Come on do you really?
I can't take you seriously, dats fo sho, homie. You are without doubt the worst black impersonator I've ever encountered and I've seen the Black & White Minstrel Show.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #384
mountain

Quote:
See post 371. Take you time. Even concrete is porous enough to allow something to enter eventually.
Talking about you AND Fingersync. No time to play games and run around with you, I know whats been stated.

Not that I care what people's colours are. I love everybody no matter what your background is. But to maliciously go around instigating and feuding 'race wars', I cannot sympathise with that. This is not what this forum is about. I remember Stormfront being the appropriate place for that..
Old 13-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #385
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscynical View Post
Nah, I'm amused by a once enlightening forum reduced to race baiting and witch hunts. I couldn't give two dogs dicks about the fate of either of them really - a punk kid who taxed houses and perpetuated the 'yo nigga' syndrome, and a jumped-up little busybody with an itchy trigger finger. Fuck em, they both represent everything that's wrong with America.
I've defended GZ on other threads because there's 3 or 4 twonks on here that would scream wacist at the opening of an envelope, and they've decided he's guilty without ever being anywhere near the crime - that makes them as responsible as anybody for the way this shit gets twisted beyond recognition. I'm done with it now, keep on pushing your little agenda and I'll keep sticking my oar in with pointless barbs now and again. The name says MISSCYNICAL dumbass...have I given you a clue?
Yeah, cynicism, I get bitten by that on occasion. As someone who was comparing different newspapers in the local library before the internet was a fucking twinkle, I know a bit about reading between the lines and retaining a little detachment. It sounds to me like you are defending Zimmerman just for a bit of a troll, but I'm not defending him because his story stinks and so does the behaviour of the police who listened to it, except for that one ballsy detective who wanted to charge him with manslaughter before orders from on high came down the pipe.

Last edited by alf hearted; 13-04-2012 at 09:03 PM.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #386
misscynical
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by changingmyself View Post

You leave Ol' Charley out of this, he's a righteous dude

Old 13-04-2012, 09:06 PM   #387
mountain

Quote:
I have never called anyone on the forum a "nigger". Got a link or example?....... to support your lies? .........Didn't think so.

Don't mean no harm, but who does this sound like to you..

Quote:
Here is your ticket to back to where ever you came from, silly person.

Here it is the proof, King Tut was European

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-...tern-european/

While you are at it please scan through the other 177, 000 google hits on the same subject.

Get back to your little tree now and start swinging. Bye bye!!.

Now I am off to eat Pad Thai. You have a very lovely day, Arsey x x

Last edited by mountain; 13-04-2012 at 09:09 PM.
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #388
misscynical
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, cynicism, I get bitten by that on occasion. As someone who was comparing different newspapers in the local library before the internet was a fucking twinkle, I know a bit about reading between the lines and retaining a little detachment. It sounds to me like you are defending Zimmerman just for a bit of a troll, but I'm not defending him because his story stinks and so does the behaviour of the police who listened to it, except for that one ballsy detective who wanted to charge him with manslaughter before orders from on high came down the pipe.

I don't go near newspapers, they're about as trustworthy as the internet, but kudos for displaying an aptitude for research that goes a bit beyond most of the Google-warriors on here. I've defended Zimmerman's right to a thorough police investigation and a fair trial, free from the hysterical racial profiling beloved of the more retarded lowlifes who've stuck their beaks into this issue. It's this which bothers me the most, the opinions of know-it-alls sitting behind their keyboards which mean fuck all in the big picture - everybody wants to go to the party but no one wants to stay and clean up. It stinks.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:20 PM   #389
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post

Now I am off to eat Pad Thai. You have a very lovely day, Arsey x x
Will you be dining at a table or in your tree?
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #390
arcyclus

Quote:
I can't take you seriously, dats fo sho, homie. You are without doubt the worst black impersonator I've ever encountered and I've seen the Black & White Minstrel Show.
Din we be live, we be cookn. yu be da jew me be da cracker. We be bad huh?
Old 13-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #391
horseflesh

Old 13-04-2012, 09:30 PM   #392
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
I don't go near newspapers, they're about as trustworthy as the internet, but kudos for displaying an aptitude for research that goes a bit beyond most of the Google-warriors on here.
You can only study the information available and try to fill in the gaps that are left with your most educated guesses when trying to make sense of a world that guards its secrets fiercely.
Quote:
I've defended Zimmerman's right to a thorough police investigation and a fair trial, free from the hysterical racial profiling beloved of the more retarded lowlifes who've stuck their beaks into this issue. It's this which bothers me the most, the opinions of know-it-alls sitting behind their keyboards which mean fuck all in the big picture - everybody wants to go to the party but no one wants to stay and clean up. It stinks.
Despite all attempts by some to label this as just another shooting, this case asks some serious questions of Florida's self-defence laws and will be a political football for a long time.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #393
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Din we be live, we be cookn. yu be da jew me be da cracker. We be bad huh?
No, Carlton, I don't want to listen to your Barry Manilow greatest hits cd, now fuck off.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #394
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post

Sounds ok. But, you still have not shown where I've called anyone here a, "nigger".
Old 13-04-2012, 09:37 PM   #395
arcyclus

Quote:
No, Carlton, I don't want to listen to your Barry Manilow greatest hits cd, now fuck off.
First ya call me homie now ya say fuck off. You been shooting da smack again?
Old 13-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #396
misscynical
Banned

Quote:
Despite all attempts by some to label this as just another shooting, this case asks some serious questions of Florida's self-defence laws and will be a political football for a long time.
For me this asks serious questions (yet again) of the insane American fascination with guns and allowing their populous to own them. The US is chock full of 'just another shooting' - it's as common as dogs pissing in the street, just a lot less socially acceptable. The greatest minds of humanity will never convince me that firearms legislation in that cursed country is anything other than a grave affront to the safety and security of the human race.

"People love guns because America is a land of opportunity, where a poor man can become rich, and a pussy can become a tough guy, if he's got a gun in his hand"

Bullets = blood.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #397
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
First ya call me homie now ya say fuck off. You been shooting da smack again?
Hey, I can call you dumb or crazy
Ignorant, stupid, inferior or lazy
Silly or foolish
But yo badder and bigger
And most of all
Yo a straight up nigga

We cool, bro?
Old 13-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #398
arcyclus

Quote:
For me this asks serious questions (yet again) of the insane American fascination with guns and allowing their populous to own them. The US is chock full of 'just another shooting' - it's as common as dogs pissing in the street, just a lot less socially acceptable. The greatest minds of humanity will never convince me that firearms legislation in that cursed country is anything other than a grave affront to the safety and security of the human race.

"People love guns because America is a land of opportunity, where a poor man can become rich, and a pussy can become a tough guy, if he's got a gun in his hand"

Bullets = blood.
Europe has it's stabbings America has it's shootings. What's the difference?
Old 13-04-2012, 09:51 PM   #399
arcyclus

Quote:
Hey, I can call you dumb or crazy
Ignorant, stupid, inferior or lazy
Silly or foolish
But yo badder and bigger
And most of all
Yo a straight up nigga

We cool, bro?
Didn't understand a word you said. but....I think that was the intention?
Old 13-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #400
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by changingmyself View Post

Should just let all criminals out of jail, all that they have to say is "it wasn't me" and you would believe them?
Manson makes sense!

velma is offline   Reply With Quote