Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-04-2012, 08:20 PM   #361
nude world order
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 619
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
If GZ had died, would you have wanted them to release TM within 6 hrs and without even a blood test to see if he'd taken drugs that might have affected his judgement?
Yes.
nude world order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #362
velma
Senior Member
 
velma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,634
Likes: 2,296 (725 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxvot View Post
There is physical and eyewitness testimony that Trayvon was committing a violent assault when he was shot. There is also solid evidence that Trayvon was involved in burglary. There is evidence that Trayvon may have been a small time drug dealer. I don't find him to be inoffensive and wouldn't want him in my community based on his manifest behaviour.

You state that Trayvon was "never the protagonist".

Zimmerman did NOT pursue Trayvon after Trayvon ran, and was making his way back to his car. Trayvon would have had to be running in a little circle with his eyes closed in order to bump straight back into Zimmerman. Wellllllll.....IT'S POSSIBLE! I mean where's my evidence that he didn't run in a small circle closing his eyes tightly against the whole evil white world determined to destroy him. There's no evidence that he didn't do this is there? And absence of evidence is now, apparently, proof. Good grief!
It has been ascertained that the police considered George Zimmerman a nuisance and he was stalking Trayvon Martin for no particular reason, against their explicit advice.

Trayvon told his girlfriend on the phone he thought he had lost him, but Zimmerman reappeared.

At that point if the teenager, who must have been afraid, had shot Zimmerman in self-defence, would the “stand your ground” law have applied to him, would Trayvon have been free to go?

Don’t kid yourself!

But if this youth was attacking Zimmerman as you claim, then why was it Trayvon who was heard crying out in distress in a 9-11 call which the police recorded?

Incidentally, when the police 'stop & search' my (mixed-race) sons, they ALWAYS claim, "there's been a burglary" and "you fit the description."

That ol' chestnut!
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #363
fingersync
Senior Member
 
fingersync's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Port Edward, KwaZulu-Natal
Posts: 3,093
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Yes and plenty here know it, too. About the fake wannabe 'black' members here that ironically, hate blacks, go figure ...

Pay attention to the tone and wording folks, lots of underhanded doings taking place...

AND the rest of your post is pretty spot on.
What is there to like about Black culture, lady...??? I like First world western White culture...where must I look; at fucking P-Diddy or fucking ridiculous Snoop, maybe fucking Oprah or wait, that fucking half white idiot Obama...No, you're are right..let me look to that fucking African continent. You give me a black man to look up too They are all fucking idiots. Childish, emotionally backward fools...Here I look up to one, because he makes sense to me.

Last edited by fingersync; 13-04-2012 at 08:25 PM.
fingersync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #364
misscynical
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 129
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Good to see the DIF version of The Crucible is still ticking over nicely...do carry on

Last edited by misscynical; 13-04-2012 at 08:27 PM.
misscynical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #365
nude world order
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 619
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
allow me to speculate based on facts and common sense

GZ carries a concealed weapon
GZ has an ex judge as a dad
GZ worked as a bodyguard for parties, where fights can break out
GZ was a self appointed neighbourhood watchman clearly paranoid of "fucking punks"

Does anybody here wanna bet hes had discussions with his judge daddy about how he could legally "defend" himself ie.(kill people) and get away with it. Does anybody doubt this paranoid, overzealous, wannabe cop ever had this discussion with his daddy ?

Does anybody doubt that GZ well before this incident has played scenarios through in his head, where he could "defend" himself and hide behind the laws. Does any rational person really not believe GZ thought about these things maticulously, being suspicious and all, and being an ex bouncer.

GZ probably has rehersed these type of situations before in his mind thinking, "If I ever get into a confrontation with any of these punks, I'll shoot him if ....... and say ......... when the police come. Plus my dad's a well connected ex judge. I can now live my sick fantasy in good confidence of my well being. This guy know exactly what to claim in this situation, and guess what TM cannot dispute anything he says.
Sounds like you're enjoying a sick little fantasy of your own here.
nude world order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #366
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by changingmyself View Post
Because we cannot just take Zimmermans word for it,
Why not? you take everyone else's word for it?
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #367
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 107 (85 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nude world order View Post
Yes.
Well, if you are sincere, you'll admit it wouldn't have happened. Those police knew GZ and they would not have just accepted TM's word and sent him on his way.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #368
misscynical
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 129
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingersync View Post
You give me a black man to look up too They are all fucking idiots.
To be fair, that's a little bit of a generalisation. Could I suggest A Black Studies Reader: Heroes of the African Diaspora by Keith Sandiford - plenty of intelligent, forward-thinking individuals to research in there who don't have blue eyes and blonde hair

Last edited by misscynical; 13-04-2012 at 08:32 PM.
misscynical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #369
nude world order
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 619
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Well, if you are sincere, you'll admit it wouldn't have happened. Those police knew GZ and they would not have just accepted TM's word and sent him on his way.
He probably wouldn't have been released right away but he probably wouldn't have been charged either.
nude world order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #370
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
jack tripper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
This information is false. He does NOT have gold teeth or mean 'mugggin' pics as you say. Post legitimate pics of the ACTUAL Trayvon Martin, un-photshopped please - showing this. Pics and links or really ....stfu.

And calling friends 'nigga', supposing that he did anyway, means he deserved to die, right?

Unfuckingbelievable.
Na ma those pics of Trayvon are legit and NOT photoshopped, but i'm sure you'd say ANY picture of him that doesn't fit the 'soft and sweet' 14 year old teen you want to proffer him to us as are photoshopped.

and of course him addressing friends as 'nigga' doesn't mean he deserved to die but it does go someway to confirming that he had a predilection for the 'thug life' mentality and lifestyle DESPITE apparently being from a well to do family. That or he at least moved in such circles. On the other hand there is zero evidence that Zimmerman was a racist or had any sympathies toward white racist movements at all.

Last edited by jack tripper; 13-04-2012 at 08:35 PM.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #371
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Yes and plenty here know it, too. About the fake wannabe 'black' members here that ironically, hate blacks, go figure ...
She is referring to me, arcyclus. I am a black man, but she says I am not. cuz I don't fit her bigoted profile of how a black man is supposed to act.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #372
misscynical
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 129
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
On the other hand there is zero evidence that Zimmerman was a racist
What are you talking about...he was white wasn't he?
misscynical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #373
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 107 (85 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscynical View Post
Good to see the DIF version of The Crucible is still ticking over nicely...do carry on
Nice to see someone gaining casual amusement from the death of somebody's son and the incarceration of a possibly innocent man. Are you off to poke fun at the silly Mexican drug wars next?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #374
mountain
Senior Member
 
mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,493
Likes: 12 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingersync View Post
What is there to like about Black culture, lady...??? I like First world western White culture...where must I look; at fucking P-Diddy or fucking ridiculous Snoop, maybe fucking Oprah or wait, that fucking half white idiot Obama...No, you're are right..let me look to that fucking African continent. You give me a black man to look up too They are all fucking idiots. Childish, emotionally backward fools...Here I look up to one, because he makes sense to me.
So you are NOT black then, thanks for admitting that. And thanks for generalising ALL black people. Good to come out the closet finally, ain't it?
__________________
<3 ~ Peace & Love ~ <3
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #375
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 107 (85 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nude world order View Post
He probably wouldn't have been released right away but he probably wouldn't have been charged either.
So, in essence you are saying that TM should have killed GZ and then his statement that GZ started it would be the only verification needed? No wonder your country is so fucked up.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #376
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Nice to see someone gaining casual amusement from the death of somebody's son and the incarceration of a possibly innocent man. Are you off to poke fun at the silly Mexican drug wars next?
Do you really believe anything on this thread can be taken seriously?

Come on do you really?
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #377
mountain
Senior Member
 
mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,493
Likes: 12 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
She is referring to me, arcyclus. I am a black man, but she says I am not. cuz I don't fit her bigoted profile of how a black man is supposed to act.
Where on this forum have I stated how black men supposed to act?

Nowhere.

Please, don't get upset because I called you out. You forget where you post around and what you say, calling people 'niggers' under the guise of pretending.

How very low.

Others see it too so its not just me...
__________________
<3 ~ Peace & Love ~ <3
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #378
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
So you are NOT black then, thanks for admitting that. And thanks for generalising ALL black people. Good to come out the closet finally, ain't it?
See post 371. Take your time. Even concrete is porous enough to allow something to enter eventually.

Last edited by arcyclus; 13-04-2012 at 08:53 PM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #379
nude world order
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 619
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
So, in essence you are saying that TM should have killed GZ and then his statement that GZ started it would be the only verification needed? No wonder your country is so fucked up.
What country is that?
nude world order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #380
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
arcyclus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post

Please, don't get upset because I called you out. You forget where you post around and what you say, calling people 'niggers' under the guise of pretending.
I have never called anyone on the forum a "nigger". Got a link or example?....... to support your lies? .........Didn't think so.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:13 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.