Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 19-05-2017, 10:46 PM   #81
thoreau

Tried it once didn't like it. Not my kind of buzz at all.

No one can persuade you against imbibing more that is entirely your choice but if you are on a forum asking people to stop you from getting more it is probably time you made the decision to quit.
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2017, 06:00 AM   #82
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
(is ritalin a drug???)

indeed it is one of the worst drugs.

Since you hate weed I will only speak of this nasty ritalin, some of the active ingredients in this drug forced on children, are amphetamines, which I'm sure we can both agree, are worse than weed and alcohol.

Unless you think it
is ok for little kids to be given hard drugs, in which case the conversation's probably finished.

If you do think it is wrong though, maybe it's be better to shift attention to those children being drugged up, and not a harmless natural painkiller, that heals people and keeps them healthy (marijuana seeds contain every amino acid we need to survive ).

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 24-05-2017 at 07:19 AM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 03:19 PM   #83
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I have smoked daily for close to thirty years. I had to not smoke for a couple of months recently due to drug screening and it was no problem. I seemed to have slightly more inflammation when I wasn't smoking. That is about it. My dreams were more intense but at the time I was smoking legal herbs known to do that.
oooh which legal herb?
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 04:08 PM   #84
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgarry View Post
oooh which legal herb?
Mugwort for one. Let me see if I can think of the other one...
Old 03-06-2017, 07:53 AM   #85
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Mugwort for one. Let me see if I can think of the other one...
Checking out Mugwort will get back to you when I have completed my research xx
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 12:17 PM   #86
supertzar

Spiraltrance is still at the crackhouse.
Old 28-06-2017, 07:33 AM   #87
JohnB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
Well there's a thing....the promotion of crack on the David Icke Forum.

And I have reported it and nothing is done?

Thats enough for me....ta ta
He's not promoting it. He's just saying he has taken it, enjoyed it, and now is fearful of doing it again because he knows it would probably have very negative consequences.
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 07:40 AM   #88
JohnB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
indeed it is one of the worst drugs.

Since you hate weed I will only speak of this nasty ritalin, some of the active ingredients in this drug forced on children, are amphetamines, which I'm sure we can both agree, are worse than weed and alcohol.

Unless you think it
is ok for little kids to be given hard drugs, in which case the conversation's probably finished.

If you do think it is wrong though, maybe it's be better to shift attention to those children being drugged up, and not a harmless natural painkiller, that heals people and keeps them healthy (marijuana seeds contain every amino acid we need to survive ).
Ritalin (methylphenidate) is related to amphetamine but is not the same thing. For one thing, Ritalin is much weaker. I agree that there are downsides to it (as there are with all medications), but there may be some people who's quality of life could be very much improved by it. I myself have wondered if I might benefit from it, as I strongly suspect that I have the "inattentive" form of ADHD, i.e. the attention deficit but not the hyperactivity.
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 09:34 AM   #89
sokath his eyes uncovered

Wow Ritalin is closely related to amphetamines and they give this shit to people with ADHD? Haha sounds bonkers to me. Next they'll be giving cigarettes to people with a high risk of cancer
Old 04-10-2017, 08:51 AM   #90
G13Haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
"Weed" is a gateway drug.
bullcrap
G13Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:56 AM   #91
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13Haze View Post
bullcrap
Think he meant to say "weed is a getaway drug"

....also it's not a drug, it's a plant, is cauliflower a drug?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 03:04 PM   #92
raburgeson

I don't like anything that alters the mind but, I respect the right of the people. Free choice to you all, just remember the 11th commandment. Thou shalt not get caught.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 12:51 PM   #93
doubtingthomas

Crack=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWJd3w3QPs
LOL!.
As for 'Da 'Erb' being a gateway drug,and mentally addictive?,maybe for some,but I can tell you now,it wasn't my gateway drug,that would be caffeine,tobacco and lager!,and I can also say with 100% honesty,that I smoked weed/hash/oil virtually every day,from 1991-2009,growing my own from 2004-2009,as I was sucking up about 56g a week,and I wanted to know what was in my 'shit',so to speak!.
I decided to stop smoking in Feb 2009,both tobacco,and 'White' strains of weed (only ever grew 'white' strains),due to a house move (no available growing space).
I managed to stop the weed without a problem,as there was no way on earth I was paying street prices,for weed that was totally under par from my own,but jacking in the tobacco was another story altogether,have tried many times,but always the lure of Golden Virginia wins!.
So,I didnt smoke weed from 2009 till summer 2017,when,after 6-7 years of being an NHS guinea pig,for Fibro,degenerative spondolosis,sciatica,diabetes,high BP,high cholesterol,and a bucket load of other ailments,including bowel cancer,which has rendered me bed bound for about 5 years (chronic 24/7 pain),decided against the pain clinics advice of morphine based medication,which I would rather avoid,so I hit the 'dark net' for some good old skool smokin' greenery to see if that worked....
Well,it did work,but not as much as I would have hoped,unless smoked whilst drinking my favorite tipple,which would be Kronenbourg 1664 (other 5%'ish lagers are available),when mixed,for me,it is a sublime hit!,no pain,restful nights,can actually get out of bed,and walk,no depression (you would be depressed too,if at the age of 47,with young family,were in debilitating,constant,chronic pain),and as a bonus feature,Shpongle and Eat Static sounds unreal!.
I should also add,that between 1991-2009,I have tried most illegal drugs,apart from psychedelics,which I have avoided,as I just know,,if I tried them,I probably would have a problem stopping!.Saying that,I would LOVE to try DMT....LOL!
Now,in March 2018,I am planning another house move.........
doubtingthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 11:45 AM   #94
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Think he meant to say "weed is a getaway drug"

....also it's not a drug, it's a plant, is cauliflower a drug?
Aye Weeds not a drug its a plant - Is Poppy a dru.. Oh wait
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 11:51 AM   #95
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Aye Weeds not a drug its a plant - Is Poppy a dru.. Oh wait
Poppy's are a plant, raw opium is a substance obtained from that plant. Poppys are nearer to the drug label than cannabis is, as it needs to be processed in some way, but still it's just plant matter.

Drugs are synthetic compounds imo.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 01:27 PM   #96
guessed

Alcohol & Tobacco were my gateway drugs to weed.

As long as weed is illegal it will be used by some dealers as a gateway to pushing other drugs on customers.

Legalised weed is not a gateway to anything but an alcohol free long life.

I would never go anywhere near crack, I've seen those 'crack whores go wild' videos, no thank you, you can keep that shit to yourself.
guessed is offline   Reply With Quote