Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 24-06-2016, 12:44 PM   #61
baboshka1
Inactive

I know OP does not mention its a hoax, I thought I mention it because of all the other hoaxes that have happend these past few years.
False flag not sure, experiment perhaps or just some mindless game for THEM.
Was a sad day and many lost thier lives and alot of bullshit, cover ups.

Last edited by baboshka1; 24-06-2016 at 12:45 PM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2016, 04:45 PM   #62
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
I know OP does not mention its a hoax, I thought I mention it because of all the other hoaxes that have happend these past few years.
False flag not sure, experiment perhaps or just some mindless game for THEM.
Was a sad day and many lost thier lives and alot of bullshit, cover ups.
Terrible day. I remember it well. However, THEY took control of the sport I loved and grew up with and turned it into sky's own little money making machine.

Increased security, all seater stadia, sanitary games played over and over in replays like a video game (ushering in a holographic / VR existence?), people controlling people (Icke says even sheep need dogs to be controlled!!) pre-booking of tickets (further control of your movements and actions) and much more...

And whilst all of this was being silently implemented the focus was on the 'cover-up' by the police and the false accusations of the sun of the scouse fans. (the sun owned by murdoch incites football fans, whilst sky owned by murdoch slips in and controls our game...)

THESE are a few points why I think it's a false flag event and not a hoax. IMO FF events REAL people get hurt to further the agenda e.g. 9/11, 7/7, madrid train bombs, hillsboro' etc... whereas hoaxes e.g.boston bombing, sandy hook, pulse are mass staged events
Old 09-11-2016, 11:16 AM   #63
mannybash

Default Hillsborough

Based on what little I knew at the time about the case I could not come to any other conclusion except what was came to at the inquest. It should not need so many years either the evidence was pretty clear. Putting families through all this is pretty disgusting
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:00 PM   #64
techman

Agree, I think you have a good point there about being used to increase more security and whatnot. Regarding The Sun, and what I don't get about the public's perceptions of shameful newspaper journalism is that people seem to have jumped onto the "let's get that scum The Sun" hate bandwagon. It's not just The Sun but almost every other mainstream newspaper, which are just controlled by the same people. Yes The Sun is part of the Murdoch media group. I walked past a car not long ago and noticed in the back window there was a sticker saying "don't buy The Sun" or something like that. I wonder what that was all about, but it's possibly to do with Hillsborough. I think it should've said "don't buy The Sun, Express, Guardian, or any other mainstream newspaper". I think The Sun is an easy scapegoat, IMO.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 04:15 PM   #65
swidler
Banned

I agree with the people who confirm that no one died. Clearly the governmetn wanted all seater stadia put in and a fake disaster was the fastest way to get that done.

But it is good that there were no real injuries to anyone that day, although I suppose a few of the crisis actors were slightly injured.
swidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 02:23 PM   #66
jonny1992uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by swidler View Post
I agree with the people who confirm that no one died. Clearly the governmetn wanted all seater stadia put in and a fake disaster was the fastest way to get that done.

But it is good that there were no real injuries to anyone that day, although I suppose a few of the crisis actors were slightly injured.
People did die that day though, Just like 911 and other tragedies that have happened. Yes even should the event be setup to happen so they can force an agenda, It doesn't mean that it's all a movie with actors. It would be nice to think that nobody really died on these events but we have to remember the people that are behind these things do not care about other people. They do not care if real people die so long as they can force along their agenda.
jonny1992uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:19 PM   #67
techman

I think the suggestion that Hillsborough was one big set up and that noone really died would seriously piss off alot of people, not just people of Liverpool or families connected to the tragedy but the entire concerning general public. Nothing wrong in questioning these events, it's healthy, but I don't think Hillsborough fits into the "crises actors/staged" category of events.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:48 PM   #68
space man

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
You mean did they sacrifice 96 people under a giant owl on the 77th anniversary of the Titanic?
Not to mention the sacrificial flames added to the Liverpool logo.