Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 24-07-2017, 09:32 AM   #61
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
We have had years of crap weather and strange energies coming from the sun for years now.
No we haven't.

Quote:
There is photographic evidence that ships have been working on the sun. I believe that needs to go into the equation too. Ships large enough to cause a coronal discharge. Not a mass one, one large enough to draw off some energy in a direction away from Earth and probably Venus. These ships have been blamed for using the sun to fuel up. I don't think that is what is happening. In short I do not think we are getting a straight story.
This is total nonsense, you are being misled by people who know nothing about what the SOHO pictures and video are showing. There are no "ships" causing anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 09:25 PM   #62
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname
Slightly off topic, but I discovered last week that I am able to look directly at the mid-day sun in a cloudless sky enough to see the outline.

When did that become possible?
I have been able to do that for years..... I focus and see the sun as a small ball........ (I havent done it in awhile though as its not good for your eyes)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote