Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 23-06-2017, 07:18 PM   #61
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
No one cares unless its on EastEnders or the voice or something, and the numbers of such people are only growing, much quicker than the number of truthers.

I met a speaker at the Exopolitics Conference was saying that regardless of how much disclosure is going on, the majority are still hard wired to soap operas when it come to ratings. The biggest enemy to disclosure are the general public who by and large, pay little or no attention to it.
cosmic tramp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2017, 10:54 PM   #62
mranderson

they can't do it , believe it or not there are more forces for good out there than forces for bad

some people have a protection that is unlimited in its power compared to the blood power conjured by mortals
Old 23-06-2017, 11:35 PM   #63
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren View Post
I have wondered the same about David and cant accept his explanation. On one hand it is alleged that reptilians are able to manipulate the whole of our world and yet he can protect himself just by believing they can't kill him!

Can I ask about Dolores Cannon? As far as I have read she offers not one shred of evidence or proof. Why do people believe what she has to say? I simply can't understand why people believe something just because someone has written a book about it. Are we really to believe that 'ancient sacred knowledge' can be downloaded from amazon for a few bucks? Really?
Yep ,, the descendants of the original reptilian bloodlines (hybrids - eg filthy rich royal bloodlines) control everything,, WHY , HOW ! MONEY , POWER , Easy!!!!!!

But, they can't control everything. The dreamworld and the illusory nature of reality is not theirs to control. This is where David goes deeper into the true nature of reality.
Old 24-06-2017, 10:40 AM   #64
Wren

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
they can't do it , believe it or not there are more forces for good out there than forces for bad
May I ask your reasoning for this please? Thats not reflected in the world I see at the moment. Also,'good' and 'bad' are human constructs that most people have differing views on. I'm not having a pop - just trying to understand please
Wren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 03:37 PM   #65
raburgeson

It has to do with disclosure. More than that, some are hoping for the control of the planet. Do you think with the money piles the globalists have they need to make more? This isn't a prison planet, it's a slave planet. We have become aware and are going to change that. We are scaring the whole end of this spiral arm. Right now they are worried about the habitats of this planet, not for us but, for them. They are already worried about restitution. It's not just reptilians it's other species as well.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 05:03 PM   #66
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren View Post
May I ask your reasoning for this please? Thats not reflected in the world I see at the moment. Also,'good' and 'bad' are human constructs that most people have differing views on. I'm not having a pop - just trying to understand please
Put it this way nobody would believe me if I told them lol
Old 24-06-2017, 05:44 PM   #67
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Put it this way nobody would believe me if I told them lol
Try us. I will take a lot of convincing.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 24-06-2017 at 05:45 PM.
cosmic tramp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 08:23 PM   #68
mranderson

It has something to do with one of Icke's experiences , which I have experienced myself in a different setting but basically gave me the same message and completely changed my life for the better.

Quote:
Infinite love is the only truth , everything else is Illusion.
I think if an individual has been shown this not just told , they realise this whole thing is ours to shape as we wish and that really the manifestation of our world comes from within , not vice versa. We are all doing it all the time though and it is quite possible for my inner will to affect your outer reality for either good or bad. So the mass of the planet engages in this constantly. Will commands the reality we experience. Not the other way around.

I would also recommend reading a book called The Intention Experiment and then trying some of those experiments for themselves.

Also look into Noetics. http://noetic.org/about/what-are-noetic-sciences

So Icke is essentially correct IMO , by refusing to be a target and having that belief deeply held within his every moment it will act as a form of protection.

This is all so subjective and can often not be objectively measured so the modern mind will tend to dismiss it as fantasy.

However I will also say that I remember ( because I still have a memory ) that at one point in time the Project for a New American Century web page used to contain a section that is now missing. It was very telling.

Now I know who the PNAC people are supposed to be and what they have represented in terms of foreign policy and so on.

However , on their web page there was once a section that dealt with their objectives for the 21st century. One of their stated objectives was ( and I'm paraphrasing ) to make the people aware that they are part of not just a global community but a Galactic community.

This was on there. I read it and I'm sure many other's did at the time - it was around the time of 9/11 that the statement about Galactic community was removed.

I will also point to this as circumstantial evidence on a metaphysical level.

To manifest evil you have to go to great lengths , contrived ritualistic behaviour and blood sacrifice along with specific symbolism that must often remain hidden in plain sight and so the effort/energy required to do this is tremendous. You must prepare for days weeks months and years to achieve small results and they are not self sustaining and even more energy must be poured into them to keep them going. You have to lie cheat steal and kill to keep the material rewards of your labour.

On the flip side , if you want to call for the help of something inherently good and protective all you have to do is ask. It may not work for you because of your true intentions. But all you have to do is stand there and ask. No fancy robes, no special symbols and no perpetual blood rituals.

Pure conjecture , but then what else is life made of.

*edit* I will add that I believe before you can experience infinite love as it shows itself to be , you have to have your entire reality crumble before you and your entire sense of self utterly taken to pieces both privately and publicly. You literally have to travel through the valley of the shadow of death so to speak.

Last edited by mranderson; 24-06-2017 at 08:39 PM. Reason: being mranderson
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote