Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 27-03-2017, 04:36 PM   #121
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by evadinggrid View Post
Its like a KKK rally over at the Prison Planet Forum !!
It used to be about Truthers, 911 . . . now its Trump Bot and Alt Right.

While AJ may have done some good work in the past, in the present he is protecting Kock Bros, Goldman Sachs and miss-directing on the so called "Deep State"

For what is the Deep State if it is not the Military Industrial Complex, CIA and Homeland Security. In which case this unholy tinity is the recipent of a huge pay increase under the budget. Tell me why Jones and Watson proclaim he is under attack from the Deep State, it just does not make sense. Its delusional at best, and cointel at worst.
And yes it is like a KKK rally over on prison planet and all of the "alt right" media.

The goal of the "alt right" is the promotion and normalization of fascism.

One of the main components of fascism is a radical ethno nationalism, in other words RACISM.

One of the goals of the "alt right" which Alex Jones kind of leads, is the normalization of Racism.

Just read all of the comment sections in any Infowars topic that has to do with anything racial, and you will see this white anger and fear which was a cornerstone of Donald Trump's strategy to get elected.

Alex Jones is a product of the John Birch Society who were always a bunch of crypto racists, hiding their racism behind nonsense like "states rights" "limited government" "property rights" etc. They opposed civil rights, supported Apartheid, and segregation, and always played up a fear of non white peoples. And these people are not racists ?

Donald Trump has used coded language and intentionally provocative rhetoric to attack and demonize blacks, hispanics, and muslims/arabs. His supporters hear this and become emboldened, they become energized, and we see the normalization of racism in full steam ahead. Even so called "progressive" media is helping to normalize all of this by treating it as something normal. Filling their panels with Trump insiders, and being very soft on all of this kind of rhetoric.

Anyways I called all of this over 3 years ago and I have been vindicated, even though many on this forum was attacking me for what I was saying. Too many on this forum and in the alternative media as a whole are invested in this normalization of racism, thats why they react like cockroaches in the light when you call them out for what they are because, they dont want racism to be seen or called as racism. They want it to be called "populism" or "nationalism" or "libertariansim" or whatever other legitimate title you can call it. That is the M.O.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2017, 06:11 PM   #122
evadinggrid

Paul Watson - before he joined Infowars he was an SKINHEAD working as a Cleaner in Sheffield.

You only have to imagine his video cast in black and white, and substitute "jews" for "muslims" to see his racist skinhead views - previously buried, resurrected under the "I am not a racist BUT" meme.

Inofwars spent 8 years laughing at liberals defending the indefensible, the broken promises, the Obama Bots . . . . Only to copy that idiocy when its Alt Right.

they will want Muslims to wear not yellow stars, but a crescent moon badge - and will be convinced that they are not racists... that’s just Lib-tard thinking.

They have gone to the Dark Side.

Consider that Alex Jones has been taking very large cheques fronted for Oligarchs like the Koch Brothers.

Last edited by evadinggrid; 27-03-2017 at 06:13 PM.
evadinggrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2017, 08:43 PM   #123
alfredo79

Here is Alex Jones in love relationship with the famous zionist neocon David Horowitz

alfredo79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2017, 12:49 AM   #124
lemacabre

Default Working for Humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
they are working for humanity

AJ is the most important person alive at this time his selfless work will be recognized by future generations .

PJW is the second most heroic English man in recorded history, DI takes first place.

These people have put their lives at risk in the infowar, constant threats, and guaranteed arrest and torture if martial law comes in.
One thinks you should add George Webb:

https://www.youtube.com/user/georgwebb/videos

Who is really a collator for his Open Source research team.

https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2017/...march-day-134/

The research started with HRC toppling ME Countries; Sarin gas; stingers; Brownstoning; ratlines; Haiti nuclear-generated tsunami; corruption in high-places; pizzastuff; Awan brothers (Pakistanis - funded by Congress members) hacking US 'secure' places; child-trafficking; enforced prostitution; organ-harvesting for elite transplanting; worldwide distribution of mangoes, bananas, rice containing drugs. All based on published sources not conjecture.

Just sayin.

Last edited by lemacabre; 28-03-2017 at 01:00 AM. Reason: adding stuff
lemacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2017, 04:37 AM   #125
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
Here is Alex Jones in love relationship with the famous zionist neocon David Horowitz

David Horowitz Freedom Centre is another right wing think tank which was funded by some of the usual far right financiers of propaganda like the Scaife and Bradley Foundations and the John Olin Foundation.

David Horowitz Freedom Centre has a blog associated with it called Jihadwatch which is run by the professional Zionist and Islamophobes Pamela Gellar and Robert Spencer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad_Watch
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 02:08 PM   #126
Amarone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by evadinggrid View Post
Paul Watson - before he joined Infowars he was an SKINHEAD working as a Cleaner in Sheffield.
You only have to imagine his video cast in black and white, and substitute "jews" for "muslims" to see his racist skinhead views - previously buried, resurrected under the "I am not a racist BUT" meme.
Inofwars spent 8 years laughing at liberals defending the indefensible, the broken promises, the Obama Bots . . . . Only to copy that idiocy when its Alt Right.
they will want Muslims to wear not yellow stars, but a crescent moon badge - and will be convinced that they are not racists... that’s just Lib-tard thinking.
They have gone to the Dark Side.
Consider that Alex Jones has been taking very large cheques fronted for Oligarchs like the Koch Brothers.
My oh my .
That is some Fake News spiel EG .
PJW and Alex Jones were hugely responsible for the Trump victory, specifically targeting younger people and women .
Their rare brand of hard and tough talking based on open discussion and hard evidence appeals to a huge audience .
It is in such great contrast to the Legacy Media both in the US and UK .
Amarone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2017, 02:47 PM   #127
cont

I like Richie Allen's but he's got truther's disease when it comes to Alex Jones. Loses credibility when he spreads easily disprovable disinformation about them.

36:00

https://youtu.be/4Fa_o_ff3cU

Quote:
They want you to believe that a massive plot by every Muslim in the world to kill everybody and we have to deal with that. They're wrong, they're idiots.
Not true. Richie Allen has lied to his listeners and I stopped listening to his show the moment he uttered this sentence.

I'll let Alex Jones diagram his views for Richie Allen in simple terms so he can better understand what he and the Infowars team believes.

7:00
https://youtu.be/MDAvAY85_rA
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 26-05-2017 at 02:50 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 10:00 AM   #128
metaspiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
they are working for humanity

AJ is the most important person alive at this time his selfless work will be recognized by future generations .

PJW is the second most heroic English man in recorded history, DI takes first place.

These people have put their lives at risk in the infowar, constant threats, and guaranteed arrest and torture if martial law comes in.

Here we go again with attacks on people for earning money, by bet is your'e on the dole , and you have as much idea of what's going on as your wife.
This is the most retarded paragraph I have ever read on here in my life.

Jones and co work for the Jews,Israel and Zionism 199%
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 11:01 AM   #129
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemacabre View Post
One thinks you should add George Webb:
...hacking US 'secure' places; child-trafficking; enforced prostitution; organ-harvesting for elite transplanting; worldwide distribution of mangoes, bananas, rice containing drugs. All based on published sources not conjecture..
Have never heard of GW , putting his name in search gets a hamburger chain ...
Sounds like he does great work . Scanning his video's I see on the up side they are very short and to the point , I like that ,..... plenty of them , but never does each one have more than 10.000 views... there are many great heroes out there soldiering away, devoting their lives to this ....well done George ..

But to get the prize you also have to reach the people , Alex Jones and his team ... and David Icke.... have achieved this more than any others ...

If I were to criticize PJW it would be that he points out the problem very well when it comes to immigration ... but I've never heard him explain in simple terms WHY this is happening .... or what is the best policy to deal with it...

He needs to explain the rothschilds and royalty are controlling politicians and feminist groups to implement mass immigration to cause a breakdown of western society so they can have martial law!

The remedy is to call for the arrest of politicians and lobbyist for treason , and close the borders .
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2017, 05:20 PM   #130
OnenessMatters

I haven't been a fan of Alex Jones for a long time now. I also read that he has a jewish lawyer and the jew says Alex is basically an actor, acting.

Also, i saw a photo of Alex Jones posing with Megan Kelly in his studio smiling. And he is supposed to hate her guts.

He is as trustworthy as a politician.
OnenessMatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2017, 05:56 PM   #131
derekbuttery

off topic just to make an observation here : BANNED after less than a week on DIF? WOW, just WOW (work it out for yourselves kiddies) they must've shredded the rule book for that to happen!!
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2017, 06:00 PM   #132
deca

hmm always the same people claiming people are shills and Zionist
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2017, 01:01 AM   #133
oz93666

Quote from first minute of this video .... https://youtu.be/xJglo6aLHqk

Alex Jones.... "Well, Paul has talked about maybe having to leave the UK They're trying to send the police after him, they're saying "arrest him"...saying in news articles maybe it's PJW's fault that guy in finsbury park ran his van into somebody .... Paul, I guess you've got no friends now , they read the papers , people can't be seen with you now ..."

Maybe this is why DI is ducking the immigration issue , and focusing on the world is a hologram ...who can blame him ... they will come after you in a determined way if you oppose their policies head on .... PJW is a Hero! ...and so is DI.

Last edited by oz93666; 23-06-2017 at 02:50 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2017, 02:42 AM   #134
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Like the rest of us, they are working for themselves.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote