Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 21-06-2016, 01:54 PM   #21
valdez

Niltox

The Protocols were not written by a Jewish person. They were written by a Russian as propaganda.
valdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 02:00 PM   #22
niltox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
Niltox

The Protocols were not written by a Jewish person. They were written by a Russian as propaganda.
No they were not. But, they would say that wouldn't they? Read the 'Protocols'!
niltox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 02:02 PM   #23
niltox

I would also add, even though the 'Protocols' were deemed genuine in a court of law, if you read any genuine analysis of them you should realise that whether false or not, they have been applied and are being applied now by the 'zionists'.
Old 21-06-2016, 02:38 PM   #24
valdez

Hi Niltox

I don't agree. It's been used by white supremacists to push propaganda. Thanks a very well known fact.
Old 21-06-2016, 03:21 PM   #25
niltox

Quote:
Hi Niltox

I don't agree. It's been used by white supremacists to push propaganda. Thanks a very well known fact.
Sorry, Valdez, I don't get what you mean. Which "White supremacists" and which propaganda?
Old 21-06-2016, 03:37 PM   #26
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
You ,and some others on this thread have got the wrong idea .....

This forum is about exposing what's going on in the world....

We expose the influx of muslims into Europe and the US is a well coordinated plan to destroy western civilization ....does that make us 'islamophobes'?

We expose that most of the banking and political control of humanity is done by the jews .... does that make us 'anti-semetic'?

We expose top christians are child molesting lucifarians are we christian haters

Get over your simplistic view of the world ... we hate no one, and are about exposing the truth!

Sorry but there is no coordinated plan to destroy western civilization. That is an absurd idea put out by elite think tanks funded by billionaires. They do this to provoke the idea and sense tat there is a class of civilizations. This then promotes the zionist plan for WW3.

Samuel Huntington of the American Enterprise Institute is the author of such false narratives. Guys like Paul Weyrich of the Council for National Policy and Heritage Foundation also helps promote such ideas.

Then you have rightwing media owned by Knight of Malta Rupert Murdoch News Corp pushing the narrative through outlets like Fox News.

You are buying into the zionist game hook line and sinker.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 03:46 PM   #27
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Niltox

It's a fact that they were published by an organization that supported the monarchy in an attempt to discredit the growing revolutionary sentiment.
Old 21-06-2016, 03:48 PM   #28
valdez

Quote:
Originally Posted by niltox View Post
Sorry, Valdez, I don't get what you mean. Which "White supremacists" and which propaganda?
Hi Niltox

Organisations such as Stormfront use the Protocols to push the idea that the Jewish are conspiring. It's silly. The Protocols were written by a Russian anti semite living in France at the time. He made it up. Given that it purports to be an old text, and isn't, this counts as propaganda.
Old 21-06-2016, 04:49 PM   #29
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Hi Niltox

Organisations such as Stormfront use the Protocols to push the idea that the Jewish are conspiring. It's silly. The Protocols were written by a Russian anti semite living in France at the time. He made it up. Given that it purports to be an old text, and isn't, this counts as propaganda.
The Protocols are a false flag.

Yes much of the stuff written about in it is true.

But the idea that the worldwide conspiracy is being carried out by Jews is Bullshit. This of course doesn't mean there aren't a lot of Jews involved in the conspiracy, because there are, but ultimately the protocols is an attempt to scapegoat jews and leave the real conspirators off the hook.
Old 21-06-2016, 05:36 PM   #30
niltox

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The Protocols are a false flag.

Yes much of the stuff written about in it is true.

But the idea that the worldwide conspiracy is being carried out by Jews is Bullshit. This of course doesn't mean there aren't a lot of Jews involved in the conspiracy, because there are, but ultimately the protocols is an attempt to scapegoat jews and leave the real conspirators off the hook.
I disagree, it's deeper. The [application of] the Protocols is doing its job. The false-zionists, the Rothschild zionists, created the Protocols and apply them fully and in the true meaning within the Protocols they create the false anti-semitism. The Jews are as much the targets and victims as anyone else, the false-zionists don't give a f*ck, they are evil.
Old 21-06-2016, 11:53 PM   #31
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Hi Roast

Supremacy is a general problem in many societies.

My concern, and it is more evident than other claims, is that a lot of propaganda is being pushed by virulent white supremacists inside the military. I notice the following themes; anti Jewish, anti Catholic, anti African American...etc...this points directly at the KKK and it's variable permeations.
Hello Valdez

Thank you for your interest in this thread, which was dormant until you appeared.

I am preoccupied with the very important EU Referendum thread and the politically motivated murder of the MP Jo Cox thread at the moment and won't be DISTRACTED.

I will reply to you on Friday. Regards Roastpotatoes.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 22-06-2016 at 11:59 AM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 12:28 AM   #32
oz93666

Quote:
Sorry but there is no coordinated plan to destroy western civilization. That is an absurd idea ....
How anyone who has been on this forum so long could make such a ridiculous statement is beyond me .... Have you read any of David's books? Watched any of his video's? Do you even know who Alex Jones is.

Let me spell it out once more for any new members , and those slow to catch on .....

People like obama , cammeron , mercle, and other european leaders are not letting millions of muslim immigrants in because they love them , want to take care of them !!!

As I said, this is a well coordinated plan .... first bomb and destroy arab countries and finance ISIS so there 's a massive refugee crisis.... then open up the boarders to the west and offer financial incentives to come to the west , while at the same time guilting western population to allow this ( basically saying 'we destroyed their countries ,we have to allow them in ')...

Wait till civil unrest , and terror attacks reach an unacceptable level , then the NWO can declare martial law ....

This is their goal , martial law in the west ..... that means police and military everywhere checking your papers , curfew (no one on the streets at night) , truthers (anyone who has posted on this forum) is put in a camp....compulsory military service , food rationing , no rights!
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 01:08 AM   #33
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
How anyone who has been on this forum so long could make such a ridiculous statement is beyond me .... Have you read any of David's books? Watched any of his video's? Do you even know who Alex Jones is.

Let me spell it out once more for any new members , and those slow to catch on .....

People like obama , cammeron , mercle, and other european leaders are not letting millions of muslim immigrants in because they love them , want to take care of them !!!

As I said, this is a well coordinated plan .... first bomb and destroy arab countries and finance ISIS so there 's a massive refugee crisis.... then open up the boarders to the west and offer financial incentives to come to the west , while at the same time guilting western population to allow this ( basically saying 'we destroyed their countries ,we have to allow them in ')...

Wait till civil unrest , and terror attacks reach an unacceptable level , then the NWO can declare martial law ....

This is their goal , martial law in the west ..... that means police and military everywhere checking your papers , curfew (no one on the streets at night) , truthers (anyone who has posted on this forum) is put in a camp....compulsory military service , food rationing , no rights!
Martial law in the west and "the destruction of Western civilization" are 2 entirely different things.

At some point martial law may be declared as a response to terror in order to further the war agenda. I'll agree with u on that.

As for the fantastical claims to "destroy western civilization" Absolute hogwash.

The NWO is western civilization, which is a materialist consumer and self indulgent obsessed society. This is being promoted worldwide to the detriment of older cultures.
Old 22-06-2016, 01:28 AM   #34
oz93666

Quote:
....As for the fantastical claims to "destroy western civilization" Absolute hogwash..
Already there are many reports in europe (not allowed in MSM) of large groups of immigrants invading and stripping bare shops. Police are ordered not to intervene.....

Once this happens on a larger scale it will start to snow ball , supermarkets will go , food delivery trucks high jacked , everything will break down..

Most of the immigrants are not Syrian , but those who invaded Syria ...ISIS ... they know how to destroy a country, blow up power grid transformers ,and we'er back to the stone age .
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017, 05:14 PM   #35
ThanataClaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by valdez View Post
Niltox

Who cares who wrote them, over the past 100 years they've nearly all come true.

The main point is that nowadays, if you dare say a word, justified or not, against the Jews, you're automatically classed as a Nazi.
ThanataClaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017, 06:53 PM   #36
vancity eagle
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanataClaus View Post
Who cares who wrote them, over the past 100 years they've nearly all come true.

The main point is that nowadays, if you dare say a word, justified or not, against the Jews, you're automatically classed as a Nazi.
who cares who wrote them ?

Thats like saying who cares who killed somebody, lets just blame accuse and arrest anybody, doesn't matter if they did it.
Old 14-01-2017, 07:54 PM   #37
ThanataClaus

Quote:
who cares who wrote them ?

Thats like saying who cares who killed somebody, lets just blame accuse and arrest anybody, doesn't matter if they did it.
You've missed the point.

I'm not accusing anyone, What I said is, it doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, someone has been shot.

Read the rest of my post. They've nearly all come true over the past 100 years.
ThanataClaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:48 AM   #38
lookingforthetruth
Banned

Anything said in fair criticism against against any race however legitimitate then you are branded as anti this, anti that!, The elite agenda is the enemy of everyone and it never fails to amaze me how historical events are pulled out of the bag to shut a person up when what he is saying(e.g Ken Livingstone) is just as much valid as any so called historian. The Mass Media is run by these nefarious people under the guise of normality. Race does not really come in to it, just money and power!

I always remember an old Turkish proverb(I am not Turkish by the way) when it says 'The man who always speaks the truth is driven from the 9 villages!'
lookingforthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2017, 01:22 AM   #39
356dhg222
Banned

Jews control 98 percent of the media outside the internet.
356dhg222 is offline   Reply With Quote