Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 14-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
oneup

Default 911 not an inside job but provoked

From a colleague I heard an interesting theory, that 9/11 was not an inside job but provoked, just like pearl harbor.
He says the pentagon ignored warnings of an attack, explaining the NORAD system being down that day, just like pearl harbors radar didn't work that day.
He believes it, I don't really buy it. It's an interesting theory though that I've not heard before and I'd like to have your thoughts on this one.

Last edited by oneup; 14-05-2009 at 11:33 AM.
oneup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 11:56 AM   #2
kidsarocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneup View Post
From a colleague I heard an interesting theory, that 9/11 was not an inside job but provoked, just like pearl harbor.
He says the pentagon ignored warnings of an attack, explaining the NORAD system being down that day, just like pearl harbors radar didn't work that day.
He believes it, I don't really buy it. It's an interesting theory though that I've not heard before and I'd like to have your thoughts on this one.
Yes it was an inside job...but do you know the reason? Read on and I'll take you further down the rabbit hole.

Everything about 911 points to a mega ritual to open a star gate.

Here are some pointers

This is the 1st degree tracing board of Freemasonry. The 3 pillars represent the 3 pyramids, Orions belt and the 3 WTC towers that fell.

WTC 1&2 represent the two pillars Jachin and Boaz of Solomons temple.

To understand this ritual you need to study the occult/freemasonry and occult symbolism.

The occult deals with reverse symbolism -whilst bush was at a school reading with schoolchildren, a couple of things were happening in that classroom when the first plane hit. - 1 the book they were reading (my pet goat) is a reference to Pan (a god) - 2- the children were reciting the book (chant) and now here is where the reverse symbolism comes -GW Bush was reading the book upside down

Monumental buildings are built on key intersections of ley lines to harness energy and WTC was built on one, now the Illuminati have vast knowledge of the universe such as energy, dimensions and cross dimensional communication (the checkered board/floor as you see in the above image in freemasonry represents the crossing of two dimensions - ours and theirs, the reptilians) that is not available to the general public.

These energies can be manipulated by using magick to opening gates to other dimensions, now this particular ritual was intended to open a star gate permanently..how? Like I said you need to understand occult rituals and their obsession with numbers such as 911, 666 etc

A sun cycle is 11 years, on 9-11-1990 a sun cycle completed when G H W Bush mentioned the New World Order - 1990 + 11 years = 2001!

Two objects were hit that day, the first were the twin towers also known as a gate and the second was the pentagon which you can draw a star hence Star Gate. So in the process of this ritual, not only was a Star Gate opened but also human sacrifice to their God occurred as
kidsarocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 12:06 PM   #3
oneup

He would laugh his ass off at that one...
I have heard that theory.
Personally I think it's a little far-fetched, all these satanic/occult/numerology theories, I simply can't wrap my mind around them. I'm a rather down-to-earth person, and these theories make me think "satan? devils? satanic rituals? yeah right". It remains interesting though.
Old 14-05-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsarocker View Post
Yes it was an inside job...but do you know the reason? Read on and I'll take you further down the rabbit hole.

Everything about 911 points to a mega ritual to open a star gate.

Here are some pointers

This is the 1st degree tracing board of Freemasonry. The 3 pillars represent the 3 pyramids, Orions belt and the 3 WTC towers that fell.

WTC 1&2 represent the two pillars Jachin and Boaz of Solomons temple.

To understand this ritual you need to study the occult/freemasonry and occult symbolism.

The occult deals with reverse symbolism -whilst bush was at a school reading with schoolchildren, a couple of things were happening in that classroom when the first plane hit. - 1 the book they were reading (my pet goat) is a reference to Pan (a god) - 2- the children were reciting the book (chant) and now here is where the reverse symbolism comes -GW Bush was reading the book upside down

Monumental buildings are built on key intersections of ley lines to harness energy and WTC was built on one, now the Illuminati have vast knowledge of the universe such as energy, dimensions and cross dimensional communication (the checkered board/floor as you see in the above image in freemasonry represents the crossing of two dimensions - ours and theirs, the reptilians) that is not available to the general public.

These energies can be manipulated by using magick to opening gates to other dimensions, now this particular ritual was intended to open a star gate permanently..how? Like I said you need to understand occult rituals and their obsession with numbers such as 911, 666 etc

A sun cycle is 11 years, on 9-11-1990 a sun cycle completed when G H W Bush mentioned the New World Order - 1990 + 11 years = 2001!

Two objects were hit that day, the first were the twin towers also known as a gate and the second was the pentagon which you can draw a star hence Star Gate. So in the process of this ritual, not only was a Star Gate opened but also human sacrifice to their God occurred as
Fascinating stuff!
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 12:25 PM   #5
oneup

Can anyone give me a SCIENTIFIC explanation of how that works?
I don't just reject theories, I try to look at everything with an open mind.
but the satanic stuff just doesn't make sense to me.
Old 14-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #6
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
the zionists were provoked by american hesitation to fully collaborate with them

but i agree with you, the definition "inside job" isn't correct, because the mossad is outside.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 01:20 PM   #7
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
When 9/11 was initially occurring, and it was announced that "terrorists" had hijacked airliners and flew them into the towers, Pentagon, etc, my first thought was "The US Government does heinous things in other parts of the world all the time.... Attack? This is more like retaliation."

I've since changed my mind. I've seen enough to satisfy in my mind that it was an inside job. Planned and carried out by elements of the US Gov't, CIA, military and Israeli Mossad, with a certain amount of complicity from the media and other governments from around the world who are part of the "One World Government" plan. Just Google/Yahoo "Project for a New American Century" and read how they needed a catalyst to launch mid east offensives and the Patriot Act. Read into "Operation Northwoods" and see that these types of plans were being made by members of the US Military and Joint Chiefs of Staff back in 1959-1961. Kennedy's refusal may be what got him axed. Watch "9/11 Mysteries" and "9/11 Revisited" -- they can also be Googled. 9/11 Mysteries is linked in this forum too.

9/11 was about war, about money, about drugs, about oil, about destroying the US Constitution, financial collpase, martial law..... lots of things. I believe that the powers that be also got an occult meandering or two taken care of with all the destruction, murder and fear being unleashed on that day and in the fallout because of it. But there was enough in the here and now to make the real terrorists happy. Trillions of dollars.......
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #8
ex sheep

Quote:
Can anyone give me a SCIENTIFIC explanation of how that works?
I don't just reject theories, I try to look at everything with an open mind.
but the satanic stuff just doesn't make sense to me.
You have to look at all their symbolism my friend, its in every city, currency notes, buildings, music, tv, company logos, royalty crests, flags, education, in fact I cant think of anything that's not infiltrated.
Do you really think that this world is not controlled by evil, I don't think I need to give you scientific evidence of that, I just look around me and I see it.
Old 14-05-2009, 01:36 PM   #9
oneup

I do believe this world is controlled by some evil people, but that doesn't mean they are doing all this satanic ritual stuff.
And I don't exactly call symbolism scientific.
Old 15-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #10
3stepsahead

Quote:
I do believe this world is controlled by some evil people, but that doesn't mean they are doing all this satanic ritual stuff.
And I don't exactly call symbolism scientific.

symbols are indeed a huge factor in every aspect of our lives.
and they are well scientific in many ways

modern science would not ever agree that there is an evil conspiracy going on based on the use of odd symbols by "some unseen group". but that does not say that it is not true.

you should look around you for the star, commonly found in millitairy clothing and national flags. but also many other places.

and i can not understand why, cause the only relation to the star/blazing star (that would make any sence mind you) is an slightly tilted pentagram.
3stepsahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 04:35 PM   #11
3stepsahead

i would like for someone to take the ordinary common star symbol and tilt it 33 degrees and show me the result lol i have no possibility to do it myself ;(
3stepsahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 06:20 PM   #12
flip side
Inactive

Quote:
I dont call placing explosives in WTC 1,2 & 7 provocation. Neither is a NORAD stand down provocation. The provocation theory doesn't hold much weight with me.
flip side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #13
oneup

How could anyone place all these explosives without anyone noticing?
Old 15-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #14
tracker

Quote:
it could be both ya know .

an inside job that was prevoked .

it could even be a double double cross .

some one who is fighting the NWO -- knowing what would be implicated if the deed was done -------------did the deed , to prevoke america with hard line laws to make them look like ---------a NWO thingy .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #15
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Get real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
it could be both ya know .

it could even be a double double cross .

some one who is fighting the NWO -- knowing what would be implicated if the deed was done -------------did the deed , to prevoke america with hard line laws to make them look like ---------a NWO thingy .

... interesting... like yer angle of thinking...

Actually, I beleive the REAL perps are way above the actual governemt and we'll never really know. It wont be like the release of govt documents years after an event where we can all talk about the sinking of the Belgrano or something. Although I do think Daddy Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are all basically thron-roomers, though probably low on the pecking order of the Elites (such a perversion of that word! ).

Last edited by white horse; 15-05-2009 at 08:48 PM.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 08:43 PM   #16
white horse
Banned

Quote:
How could anyone place all these explosives without anyone noticing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://files.meetup.com/348941/Top%20Facts%20about%20911.doc

6) WTC Security Shuts Down One Week Prior To 9/11. For the first time in the history of the twin towers, a power down occurs one week before the events of 9/11 occurred. This power down was for computer up grades [no security cameras] and allowed numerous people to walk freely within the buildings and for whatever reason, bomb-sniffing dogs were removed.

7) Bush’s Brother In Charge Of Security At The WTC. Marvin P. Bush, the president’s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. According to its present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center up to the day the buildings fell down.
Don't matter where you dig in 911 you find shit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/preparation.html

September 12, 2001

The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday.

Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday, bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed.

"Today was the first day there was not the extra security," Coard said. "We were protecting below. We had the ground covered. We didn't figure they would do it with planes. There is no way anyone could have stopped that."

Security guard Hermina Jones said officials had recently taken steps to secure the towers against aerial attacks by installing bulletproof windows and fireproof doors in the 22nd-floor computer command center... 1

Security Provided by Company Linked to Bush Family

Security for the World Trade Center on 9/11/01 was provided by Stratesec, a company in which George W. Bush's brother Marvin was a past principal, and which was backed by a Kuwaiti-American investment firm.
References

1. Heightened Security Alert Had Just Been Lifted, NYNewsday.com, 9/12/01 [cached]

Last edited by white horse; 15-05-2009 at 08:52 PM.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #17
drhemp

An interesting theory which could be true if you suspend the laws of physics.