Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 27-01-2018, 11:38 AM   #1
oz93666

Default David Wilcock ...Pure Genius

David Wilcock has been around for along time ... he only came to my attention by his interviewing interesting people , I never took much notice of him , but I've just listened to this 1Hr 20 min video , which is just him talking , and it was a real revelation ..

Too many subjects covered to list , guaranteed you will learn something, no errors I could spot!

http://

Last edited by oz93666; 28-01-2018 at 03:13 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 07:28 PM   #2
JustMe418

He is always on Ancient Aliens
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 09:08 PM   #3
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Too many subjects covered to list , guaranteed you will learn something, no errors I could spot!
No errors you could spot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFyyxIDflQQ

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...se-Predictions

A bullshit merchant.

Last edited by the tealady; 11-09-2018 at 12:40 AM. Reason: rude
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 09:23 PM   #4
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

I heard him say in an interview that to go back in time you have to go into space and travel East faster than the speed of light. To go forward in time you go West. Seriously he said that.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 02:49 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
I heard him say in an interview that to go back in time you have to go into space and travel East faster than the speed of light. To go forward in time you go West. Seriously he said that.
He didn't say that in the video I posted ...

I don't expect you can give a link to the video and the time .... can you ???

And the typical stuff from tg ....time wasting comical superman clips , and a video of someone pretending to be DW calling in to a chat show !!!

No serious comments on the video I posted.... I doubt anyone even watched it

It's just too much for many here to believe ...outside their credibility zone ...

Well , like the guy on the street , you'll just have to wait till it comes out in the MSM ...when the bulk of humanity believe it , then you'll follow like sheep , and tell everyone , you knew it all along .
Old 28-01-2018, 03:06 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
He is always on Ancient Aliens
"Ancient Aliens is an American television series that premiered on April 20, 2010, on the History channel. Produced by Prometheus Entertainment in a documentary style, the program presents hypotheses of ancient astronauts and proposes that historical texts, archaeology, and legends contain evidence of past ...."

That's right .... His information is a natural progression of David Icke's , he endorses everything DI says ...artificial moon , reps genetically engineering us, the controlling cabal ...very curious DW's information doesn't get more applause here ... but then these sceptics don't even believe DI !!!LOL .... Most of them of them have no understanding of the subject , a few , perhaps are paid to post here.

This information is getting increasing coverage in MSM ...According to DW many groups within the cabal(NWO) are rebelling and pushing this , they want full disclosure and the release of the high tech.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:41 AM   #7
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:

And the typical stuff from tg ....time wasting comical superman clips , and a video of someone pretending to be DW calling in to a chat show !!!

It's just too much for many here to believe ...outside their credibility zone ...

Well , like the guy on the street , you'll just have to wait till it comes out in the MSM ...when the bulk of humanity believe it , then you'll follow like sheep , and tell everyone , you knew it all along .
Don't pretend to know me.
My bullshit meter is going off like crazy every time I listen to that guy. He is a fantast and a lier bullshit merchant. The interview I listened to was about 6 or 8 years ago but I can try and find it.

In the same interview he was also going on about how his life was in danger so he needed donations. Now I can't recall what or who he said was after him but I clearly remember thinking it was totally made up.
Be back later if I can find the interview

Edit : I can't find it. And really I don't care. I know what I heard.

Last edited by eurosianguy; 28-01-2018 at 10:19 AM.
Old 28-01-2018, 11:11 AM   #8
noncooperation

Quote:

Yes oz, there are many wankers here, sad really.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 11:13 AM   #9
noncooperation

Quote:
Don't pretend to know me.
My bullshit meter is going off like crazy every time I listen to that guy. He is a fantast and a lier bullshit merchant. The interview I listened to was about 6 or 8 years ago but I can try and find it.

In the same interview he was also going on about how his life was in danger so he needed donations. Now I can't recall what or who he said was after him but I clearly remember thinking it was totally made up.
Be back later if I can find the interview

Edit : I can't find it. And really I don't care. I know what I heard.
Here we go, classic response,"Don't pretend to know me."... what else to expect really.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
Old 28-01-2018, 11:51 AM   #10
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
Here we go, classic response,"Don't pretend to know me."... what else to expect really.
Lol ooook then. Pretend to know me. Is that better? moron
Old 28-01-2018, 12:36 PM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
Yes oz, there are many wankers here, sad really.
Thanks for the support nc ....

The original video has disappeared!! It really was just too good I guess .

Nevermind , here is another David Wilcock talking with one of our all time favorites... Corey Goode

http://
Old 28-01-2018, 01:51 PM   #12
truegroup

Quote:
So your guy talking is believable, but my guy showing why he's a phoney isn't?

Quote:
Some bullshitter bullshitting...no wonder you loved it. Evidence free gibberish

Tell us all about his 2012 baloney.

Last edited by truegroup; 28-01-2018 at 01:53 PM.
Old 28-01-2018, 02:06 PM   #13
tnt1

Anymore I'm thinking they all support whatever earns them some $ don't you? I mean a, sure, why not Edgar, I mean David? Everyone needs a guru right? Okay, maybe not everyone..... just people from the primitive centuries we live in but to someone from the 21st century well........? Give a listen! Who is that guy? here from the 21st century to study you?
Old 28-01-2018, 02:12 PM   #14
thermion

Oh, FFS, the guy's a fake. Just listen to this interview he did with Kerry Cassisdy and the 'Trillion Dollar Lawsuit that would end financial tyranny' in 2011. That's seven years ago - so how's that project going? A trillion dollar lawsuit - somehow that project just completely sank without trace!

So it seems Wilcock didn't get assassinated after all. Probably just a publicity stunt - one that his gullible followers no doubt lapped up...

[IMG][/IMG]
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 03:13 PM   #15
kasalt

Some people are eager to be duped it seems.
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 04:03 PM   #16
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
Some people are eager to be duped it seems.
Worse, some people not content with sucking up every piece of total batshit crazy crap put out by people like this, feel this overwhelming need to try and get others in on the dipshittery.

Last edited by truegroup; 28-01-2018 at 04:04 PM.
Old 28-01-2018, 04:51 PM   #17
thermion

Unfortunately, there are a significant active minority on this forum who, despite being articulate, genuinely cannot separate hoaxes, lies, parodies, hypothesis, theory, opinion, facts or evidence.

Before the internet, I assumed a that Western education at least taught everyone the basics of the world around them. How naive I was! The internet has given the wilfully misinformed a platform to spread their mischief. Just as long as the rest of us are aware of this...
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 04:59 PM   #18
noncooperation

Quote:
Lol ooook then. Pretend to know me. Is that better? moron
Please explain why you bother to defend yourself?

Old 28-01-2018, 06:34 PM   #19
tnt1

All you need is a majority to believe that it's possible and behold, you can have any 'truth' you want! People wouldn't know truth if it slapped em upside the head thanks to the lying sack of shit media collusion to create one false narrative after another!

We've been a duped race all along. The fallen ones that fell here showed us some things but the book of Enoch if real states that the creators of our kind didn't want man to learn how to read! According to our creator that was not meant for man. Neither was it meant for man to know war, or weapons making, or for women to learn textiles and basket weaving! It was not in our mandate to ever have learned agriculture or any of the things we take for granted and in fact if the book of Enoch is accurate we would not know any of this or the things we found that the Sumerians knew because if not for the fallen ones that created us falling to earth, just 200 of them, we wouldn't have any of this shit.

To me this probably the last time any truths were uttered in this world. We haven't been honest about anything since then really. Not with ourselves, not with the planet. We lie about everything.

If there is one thing, well okay technically two things I've learned since being born it's that people lie at the drop of a hat. Humans do it even when they don't intend to but justify it somehow lying to even spouses and their own children! Tell me do you tell your children about Santa? It's a lie you know? The second thing is that the nature of the universe and the space we find ourselves in is predatory. These are the only two truths I know. People lie and the universe will eat you!
Old 28-01-2018, 07:51 PM   #20
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post

A bullshit merchant,
Well I never !
Never thought I would agree with any of your posts.

The truth vibrations are getting through to you also, nice one

Can't wait till you attune that we never went to the moon