Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 15-11-2017, 04:48 AM   #1
interrupted_girl

Default France considers age of sexual consent to be set at 13 years old

Not sure if anyone has seen this (or posted in another forum - but, i couldn't find anything). I am once again appalled at the way adults are forcing their own thoughts onto kids....

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...t-13-years-old
interrupted_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 05:41 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Disgraceful.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 06:58 AM   #3
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Hang on a minute:

Quote:
A minimum age of sexual consent does not currently exist in French law, but a bill is being prepared by the French government that could set it at 13 years old.
There is no age of consent in France?

Since when?

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

France

The age of consent in France is 15, as specified by Article 227-25 of the Penal Code, which reads: "The fact of the commission without violence, constraint, threat or surprise of a sexual offence by an adult on the person of a minor under fifteen years of age is punished by five years' imprisonment and a fine of €75,000."[31]

Article 227-22 prohibits the "organisation by an adult of meetings involving indecent exposure or sexual relations knowing that minors are present or participating". (Minors refers to under 18s; the text of the article can be subject to interpretation).[32]

Article 227-22-1 prohibits the "soliciting of a minor under the age of fifteen, or a person pretending to be such minor, for sexual purposes through the use of a computer system".[33]

Article 227-27 prohibits sexual relations with minors over age 15 (aged 15, 16 or 17) "1° where they are committed by an ascendant or by any other person having a legal or factual authority over the victim; 2° where they are committed by a person abusing the authority conferred by his functions."[34]
We read, ofetn, abot 'paedo paradises' like the Philippines etc - i don't ever recall reading about France being one of them.... But:

Further from the article:

Quote:
A jury last week acquitted a 30-year-old man who was accused of raping an 11-year-old girl in 2009, French media reported.

The jury in the Paris suburb region of Seine-et-Marne found while there had been a sexual relationship between the girl and the man, it did not constitute rape according to the legal definition of the crime in France.
What?

The sooner we get the fuck out of Europe the better.

Have been saying for some time, the aim of this nevoux liberalised attitude is to lower the age of consent - if France is basically saying sex with an 11 year old is permissible, then that just proves the point i've been making for years.

i wonder which French MP has been fucking a 13 year old to want to push this into law?

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 07:14 AM   #4
interrupted_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Hang on a minute:

What?

The sooner we get the fuck out of Europe the better.

Have been saying for some time, the aim of this nevoux liberalised attitude is to lower the age of consent - if France is basically saying sex with an 11 year old is permissible, then that just proves the point i've been making for years.

i wonder which French MP has been fucking a 13 year old to want to push this into law?
I was equally confused. I didn't realise that France was like this regarding children. I found this in another article -

How does French law compare with elsewhere?
Age limits vary around the world, and exist to protect people who are not yet legally or emotionally competent to consent to sexual intercourse.
There is no official global limit for the age of consent but it tends be about 16, and the UN's Human Rights body encourages countries to protect children from sexual exploitation.
In the US, the age of sexual consent varies by state but is between 16 and 18 years old. There are however "close in age exemptions" (so-called Romeo and Juliet laws) to allow for small age gaps in consenting sexual relationships, to protect people from being labelled as sex offenders where one party is slightly underage.
However, because of some legal loopholes, people below these ages still get married. An estimated 200,000 minors were married in the United States from 2000 to 2015.
Child marriage and laws that require people to marry their rapists can circumvent legal age consent limitations in national laws.
Malaysia MP: 'Ok for rape victims to marry their rapists'
Indian Supreme Court rules child bride sex is rape
The wounded victims of Sri Lanka child marriage law
In the UK the age of sexual consent is 16, but children under the age of 13 have additional legal protections that declare they can never consent to sexual activity.
Other European countries like Germany and Portugal have a lower age of consent at 14.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41966245

not sure how reliable bbc info is though...but, there are lots of articles relating to France's new age of consent on google...
Old 15-11-2017, 09:42 AM   #5
bamboozooka

i had to go to way down of the world page on mail online to find it. they tucked that one away.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 10:25 AM   #6
andy1033

I cannot see that people would think kids know what they are doing as a whole at 13. At 16, kids are given there first major exams, as this is when kids are accepted to be mature enough to understand them, and what they mean.

For me, age of consent should be at least 16.

We have all been there, and know when we considered ourselves grown up.

At even 16 many kids especially boys do not know about sex, beyond what is in media. Girls grow up faster in this respect.

But i cannot imagine that all boys and girls, or even a majority, of kids at 13 know about the world, or consequences of things like sex.

I do not agree, that 13 should be age of consent, i think countries that have it at 16, for heterosexuals, older for homosexuals, are right. I would think 16 for heterosexuals, and 18 for homosexuals, is about right.

Maybe the french think with the net that the french kids will be growing up quicker.

Maybe some of that will happen, but i do not agree, they will be emotionally ready, at least most of them at 13 for sexual stuff.

Age of consent for me should be 16 for heterosexuals, and 18 for homosexuals.

I wonder why now, the french are considering changing it to 13, the age of consent?

We all know that below a certain age, no kid should be allowed by the state to have any right to consent to sex. That should be rape.

If they lowered it to 13, there would be adults out there wanting it pushed down to 10 or something, which is absurd.

France are asking for problems if they go down this route. You will have adults pushing the barrier even further down. They will just be energising people whom would be predators of kids, into fancying any kid at any age.

I cannot believe that france does not appreciate there should be an age, where sex with a minor is rape, and that child could not and does not have any right to consent with an adult to sex.

Kids are so millable, and if france were to do this lower it to 13, you just inviting paedos, to embrace there fantasies of fancying kids, and exploiting little kids.

I do not think any civilised society should do that to kids. In france, kids would become attractive to those whom would fancy kids. Where would you draw the line, at 13, they would say. How could a person understand the difference between a 12 year old and a 13 year old?

For me in civilised society, those that may fancy kids should be put off, and thats only done by age of consent. Kids do not understand what they are getting into, or understand predators target kids when they are young. They cannot make those decisions.

So for me 13 would be too young, and france would be asking for problems.

For me, 16 is the right age of consent for kids. Obviously when kids are kids, they have sex with other kids there age. Thats not the problem. The problem is adults targeting kids, whom do not understand predators, and how they manipulate kids, whom are very malible, and do not understand the possible dangers people can be.

For me, society has to say, that kids below a certain age, have no right to consent to sex with an adult. Otherwise, your just opening up predators to target kids, and you do not know where that would end.

France can do what they want.

But for me, heterosexual age of consent should be 16, and homosexual age of consent should be 18.

Both are different things, and it takes a different understand to consent to one or the other.

I think 13 is way to young, and 15 is borderline. I would personally say 16 for heterosexuals, like i said.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 15-11-2017 at 10:43 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 10:44 AM   #7
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I cannot see that people would think kids know what they are doing as a whole at 13. At 16, kids are given there first major exams, as this is when kids are accepted to be mature enough to understand them, and what they mean.

For me, age of consent should be at least 16.

We have all been there, and know when we considered ourselves grown up.

At even 16 many kids especially boys do not know about sex, beyond what is in media. Girls grow up faster in this respect.

But i cannot imagine that all boys and girls, or even a majority, of kids at 13 know about the world, or consequences of things like sex.

I do not agree, that 13 should be age of consent, i think countries that have it at 16, for heterosexuals, older for homosexuals, are right. I would think 16 for heterosexuals, and 18 for homosexuals, is about right.

Maybe the french think with the net that the french kids will be growing up quicker.

Maybe some of that will happen, but i do not agree, they will be emotionally ready, at least most of them at 13 for sexual stuff.

Age of consent for me should be 16 for heterosexuals, and 18 for homosexuals.

I wonder why now, the french are considering changing it to 13, the age of consent?
They aren't

What somebody wants to di is introduce a law that states under 13 and its rape
At the moment if they are under 15 and its consenting then the charge can only be sexual assault -

In an American context as stutory rape is clerer to explain than sexual assault under 18 and consenting is statutory rape

This proposed law says under 18 and over 13 is statutory rape
Under 13 is rape because there can be no consent given

The proposed law is in fact intended to offer protection to younger children -

Whats happened is poor understanding of French law has lead outside commentator's and journos to misunderstand the proposal
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 10:53 AM   #8
andy1033

^^
I believe that if you decide to say that only below 13, you will have predators targeting more kids.

Tell me how a person can decide if a girl or boy is 13 or 14? We all know people do not carry birth certs around with them, when they go out. We all know that girls and boys fancy people whom are older then them. Its the responsibility of the older person here, and not the kid to decide.

I wonder how france has come to 13? Have they studied this and found loads of adults having sex with girls or boys at 14, and 15, and thought, that is somehow alright?

The problem comes because people do not understand how govs will come to that figure.

How can you can, that under 13, which would be 12. So france are saying under 13, which is 12 years old. An adult having sex with a 12 year old, that would be alot of time, pre puberty in most kids.

I just do not agree with that.

But like you said maybe the french gov know something we do not. But i would think france would be asking for more problems, if they had a rule of age of consent was 13.

You see with age of consent, people know about this, as older people, and know that is the age or around it, to stay away. If you lowered it to 13, you would have people playing with the idea of that age, and how can they tell a 12 year old from a 13 year old kid? We all know people take risks, and kids lie about there age, to have sex with people they fancy.

For me, france would be asking for more people accepting they fancy kids.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 15-11-2017 at 10:57 AM.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:02 AM   #9
hande

Quote:
^^
I believe that if you decide to say that only below 13, you will have predators targeting more kids.

Tell me how a person can decide if a girl or boy is 13 or 14? We all know people do not carry birth certs around with them, when they go out. We all know that girls and boys fancy people whom are older then them. Its the responsibility of the older person here, and not the kid to decide.

I wonder how france has come to 13? Have they studied this and found loads of adults having sex with girls or boys at 14, and 15, and thought, that is somehow alright?

The problem comes because people do not understand how govs will come to that figure.

How can you can, that under 13, which would be 12. So france are saying under 13, which is 12 years old. An adult having sex with a 12 year old, that would be alot of time, pre puberty in most kids.

I just do not agree with that.

But like you said maybe the french gov know something we do not. But i would think france would be asking for more problems, if they had a rule of age of consent was 13.
Im impressed - you've read my post and misunderstood every part of it

The age of consent in France is 15 - (it isn't called the age of consent though - hence the confusion)

If a child is under 15 and consents then you are only guilty of sexual assault (in effect statutory rape)

What this proposal wants to do is bring in a law that says if they are under 13 They cannot give consent - so its rape

People are getting hung up on it being called age of consent - without understanding that its different terminology at play

Nobody is proposing to say - its ok to have sex with 13 and 14 yr olds - that will remain what we would call statutory rape

Edit as for why 13 is chosen - possibly because under 13 in the US is always Rape - over 13 is statutory rape (where consents given) Basically someone wants to bring French law more inline with the US - Im pretty sure 13 is the cut off in the UK as well

Last edited by hande; 15-11-2017 at 11:10 AM. Reason: US not UK
Old 15-11-2017, 11:10 AM   #10
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Im impressed - you've read my post and misunderstood every part of it

The age of consent in France is 15 - (it isn't called the age of consent though - hence the confusion)

If a child is under 15 and consents then you are only guilty of sexual assault (in effect statutory rape)

What this proposal wants to do is bring in a law that says if they are under 13 They cannot give consent - so its rape

People are getting hung up on it being called age of consent - without understanding that its different terminology at play

Nobody is proposing to say - its ok to have sex with 13 and 14 yr olds - that will remain what we would call statutory rape
What i am saying is that people play with fire as we all know.

If you lowered it from 15 to 13, you will have people taking that risk, and trying to play games with 12 year olds.

Most of us posting here, live in countries where age of consent is 16 for heterosexuals, so your talking to people here, like me, that appreciate that law ad that age.

Most here would see, under 16 sexual contact with an adult as rape.

I do not know what country your from, but you have to understand where we are coming from too.

I am just saying, i think its wrong, and for me, kids under 16 have no right to consent to sex with adults, especially over 20 or so.

So i am not sure what it is your asking. You should appreciate that most here like me, see the age of consent as 16, as that is what it is in our country.

You can see, in that article from bbc, that in america enormous amounts exploit laws like this to marry under age kids, even today.

What i am asking, is why would france need to change it from 15 to 13? Have they done studies on this, or something, and found lots in france as adults are having sex with 14 and 15 year olds as adults, or something. Why 13 years old?
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 15-11-2017 at 11:11 AM.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:20 AM   #11
hande

Quote:
What i am saying is that people play with fire as we all know.

If you lowered it from 15 to 13, you will have people taking that risk, and trying to play games with 12 year olds.

Most of us posting here, live in countries where age of consent is 16 for heterosexuals, so your talking to people here, like me, that appreciate that law ad that age.

Most here would see, under 16 sexual contact with an adult as rape.

I do not know what country your from, but you have to understand where we are coming from too.

I am just saying, i think its wrong, and for me, kids under 16 have no right to consent to sex with adults, especially over 20 or so.

So i am not sure what it is your asking. You should appreciate that most here like me, see the age of consent as 16, as that is what it is in our country.

You can see, in that article from bbc, that in america enormous amounts exploit laws like this to marry under age kids, even today.

What i am asking, is why would france need to change it from 15 to 13? Have they done studies on this, or something, and found lots in france as adults are having sex with 14 and 15 year olds as adults, or something. Why 13 years old?
For Fuck sake andy you are making hard work of this -
you've got the wrong end of the stick and in your outrage you are failing to read and comprehend whats being said

For the 3rd time this proposal is not to lower the age of consent which will stay at 15

Its is to introduce a new law - so that if the child is under 13 it is always rape and not just sexual assault - like it is now - thus the 11 yr old not being raped and only assaulted because she consented.

In the UK
Under 16 is sexual assault - if consent was given
13 and under is rape if consent was given - because the child is deemed incapable of giving consent
This is what they want to do in France

I fear your getting confused by consent and the specific UK term "age of consent"

Last edited by hande; 15-11-2017 at 11:21 AM.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:36 AM   #12
andy1033

Quote:
For Fuck sake andy you are making hard work of this -
you've got the wrong end of the stick and in your outrage you are failing to read and comprehend whats being said

For the 3rd time this proposal is not to lower the age of consent which will stay at 15

Its is to introduce a new law - so that if the child is under 13 it is always rape and not just sexual assault - like it is now - thus the 11 yr old not being raped and only assaulted because she consented.

In the UK
Under 16 is sexual assault - if consent was given
13 and under is rape if consent was given - because the child is deemed incapable of giving consent
This is what they want to do in France

I fear your getting confused by consent and the specific UK term "age of consent"
I know what your are saying and what the french are saying. I am just speaking for what i believe on this.

I think france will be asking for problems if they do such a thing.

Just look at that bbc article, and it states, that an enormous amount of people in america, legally married kids.

France will be opening up all sorts of legal problems.

I know what you are saying, but i am giving my point of view. I do not live in uk anymore, but i grew up there, and of course, like many here, with the age of consent there being 16, it shapes our understanding.

I know what you are saying, and what the french are doing, and i am just saying i do not agree with it. I think they are asking for problems. Look at america, and the large amounts whom use legal loopholes to marry kids.

Where is the rights of those kids, as society should understand that those kids, should not have been able to consent, at those ages.

I think people fancying kids should be totally discouraged, and i agree, with the idea that the legal age of consent for heterosexuals is 16. I do not agree, that they should say, there is a difference between 12 and 15 year old, and one is rape, and one is statutory rape.

I think france are asking for people playing with risks, as humans do. Predators already take enough risks, and your just giving them more room to take those risks.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 15-11-2017 at 11:36 AM.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:00 PM   #13
hande

Quote:
I know what your are saying and what the french are saying. I am just speaking for what i believe on this.

I think france will be asking for problems if they do such a thing.

France will be opening up all sorts of legal problems.

Where is the rights of those kids, as society should understand that those kids, should not have been able to consent, at those ages.

I think france are asking for people playing with risks, as humans do. Predators already take enough risks, and your just giving them more room to take those risks.
I cant agree - I'm not sure how you are reaching your conclusion

The new law wont give them any new opportunities - it doesn't make it more acceptable to target 14 yr olds (the law already says they cant )- all it does is makes it harder to target 12 yr olds.

I suspect you feel there shouldn't be the grey area - under 16 = wrong age under this doesn't matter which is fair enough.

What this is about though is not giving people the grey area - it already exists but making the grey area smaller. surely that can only be a good thing

Last edited by hande; 15-11-2017 at 12:01 PM.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:50 PM   #14
the nine

Quote:
I cant agree - I'm not sure how you are reaching your conclusion

The new law wont give them any new opportunities - it doesn't make it more acceptable to target 14 yr olds (the law already says they cant )- all it does is makes it harder to target 12 yr olds.

I suspect you feel there shouldn't be the grey area - under 16 = wrong age under this doesn't matter which is fair enough.

What this is about though is not giving people the grey area - it already exists but making the grey area smaller. surely that can only be a good thing
It can only be a good thing if you are an adult who wants to have sex with children who have just started puberty..
How about 18 year age of consent, 16 with parents/guardians blessing?
Those who decide they cant help their urges and must have sex with adolescents realise that it comes with a hefty price tag..
How about asset stripping the guilty to pay for after care for sexual abuse victims..a standard 75% of all money, assets and valuables to avoid custodial sentences..If their wealth is in their partners/business name, an attachment order is made to draw the revenue..so they get only 25% of their wages/income until the whole debt has been settled?

This way, there is a real deterrent to the wealthy who feel they are above the law..Some of those politicians would have to stump up millions for their abuses and a least 'some' good would come from very very dark acts.
( I get the feeling that if this system was implemented, all of a sudden, the sexual attraction to children would seriously subside)
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 12:54 PM   #15
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
It can only be a good thing if you are an adult who wants to have sex with children who have just started puberty..
What the actual fuck

Were discussing a law intended to stop this

A law that's intended to reinforce the existing law - which isn't strict enough

How in the name of fuck is that making it a good thing for kiddie fiddlers -

The rest of your post is about increasing punishments - some I would agree with - some would amount to group punishment so I wouldnt

Last edited by hande; 15-11-2017 at 12:55 PM.
Old 15-11-2017, 01:01 PM   #16
the nine

Quote:
What the actual fuck

Were discussing a law intended to stop this

A law that's intended to reinforce the existing law - which isn't strict enough

How in the name of fuck is that making it a good thing for kiddie fiddlers -
Because like andy was trying to say..it needs clamping down on with zero tolerance.. It may have been a safe haven for predators, simplifying the laws grey areas is not protecting the vulnerable, is just drawing lines that allow sex between 13+ year old pubescents and adults to be a trivial crime now..
Because they have been doing it for years doesnt make it right!

They will keep eroding these laws over time until the laws align with the talmud..that is clearly the plan..little by little, their goals were achieved until across the globe it is forbidden for adults to have sex with children under 3.
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite

Last edited by the nine; 15-11-2017 at 01:01 PM.
Old 15-11-2017, 01:06 PM   #17
hande

Quote:
Because like andy was trying to say..it needs clamping down on with zero tolerance..
That's fine - I can accept the argument it hasn't gone far enough

What I dont understand is yours and Andys assertion that adding a more restrictive law to ensure its far less acceptable the younger the victim is somehow making it easier for kiddie fiddlers or part of a global conspiracy to lower the age of consent
Old 15-11-2017, 01:14 PM   #18
the nine

Quote:

What I dont understand is yours and Andys assertion that adding a more restrictive law to ensure its far less acceptable the younger the victim is somehow making it easier for kiddie fiddlers or part of a global conspiracy to lower the age of consent
Once the age of consent is at 13 in france, it becomes the norm..
As it stands, we all know the 16 is too fucking young for an adult and taking the piss, lower this to 13 and then that becomes the new norm..watch the rest of Europe follow frances 'ways'..

Then the cycle will continue for the next round..it will be a new grey area of 10- 13 year old..under 10 is rape, 10 - 13 is statutory rape..then the rest follow..
a few years will pass again and the new grey area will arise..8- 10 year olds

until finally they are in line with the talmud..If you cant see this, thats not my issue
Old 15-11-2017, 01:19 PM   #19
interrupted_girl

Quote:

Hande, i am sorry and i don't mean to offend - but, all of the articles that i have read on this looking for further information and stipulation of what exactly age of consent means for France - and, everything is in black and white - that the age of consent is 13. Where i live (Australia) is 16. I haven't seen anything that points to lost in translation.

It would be good if an article was published that stipulates exactly what age of consent for the new laws in France would mean. sorry if i sound ignorant
Old 15-11-2017, 01:52 PM   #20
hande

Quote:
Once the age of consent is at 13 in france, it becomes the norm..
As it stands, we all know the 16 is too fucking young for an adult and taking the piss, lower this to 13 and then that becomes the new norm..watch the rest of Europe follow frances 'ways'..

Then the cycle will continue for the next round..it will be a new grey area of 10- 13 year old..under 10 is rape, 10 - 13 is statutory rape..then the rest follow..
a few years will pass again and the new grey area will arise..8- 10 year olds

until finally they are in line with the talmud..If you cant see this, thats not my issue
The age of consent in France is 15
The age of consent is not changing from 15
The proposed new law does not lower the age of consent to 13 (for at least the 4th time of saying this)
The new proposed law is taking away the grey area from under 13s - it means there will be tougher penalties for having sex with under 13s.

I clearly must have a problem because I dont see how a law that doesn't lower the age of consent is lowering the age of consent