Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 13-11-2017, 10:26 AM   #21
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Isn't McCain was ill with a brain tumour or was that someone else.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 12:59 PM   #22
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Isn't McCain was ill with a brain tumour or was that someone else.
Yeah, I wonder if it is legit though. The boot is supposed to be for a partial achilles tear recently. Hillary's is for a broken toe, errr foot...
Old 13-11-2017, 01:11 PM   #23
MalvernMick

MalvernMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 03:57 PM   #24
lone star

First of all, I feel there is some really nasty dark forces feeding on us. (but no proof) plus we all have our own shadows, unless you are just a non feeling robot. With that said, we have to learn how to see in the feeding frenzy.

Remember you may get off the ride, but your still in the amusement park.

All these “Sealed indictments” dont mean crap. just noise. We have millions of people in prisons over here, all of them have been indicted first, with many of them sealed. Plus many more millions indicted, but not sent to prison. So your looking at a big industry that feeds people. Thousands of sealed indictments a year is nothing.

The only facts we know, is that there is an investigation (by a mob) going on now for about a year. With only a few arrests. The guys arrested worked for trump. (another mob) Does that mean trump is going down? No. but in a typical investigation (by the mob) you start at the bottom and work your way to the top of the ladder. Flipping them.

That’s all we really know.

Last edited by lone star; 13-11-2017 at 04:10 PM.
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 04:36 PM   #25
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post
First of all, I feel there is some really nasty dark forces feeding on us. (but no proof) plus we all have our own shadows, unless you are just a non feeling robot. With that said, we have to learn how to see in the feeding frenzy.

Remember you may get off the ride, but your still in the amusement park.

All these “Sealed indictments” dont mean crap. just noise. We have millions of people in prisons over here, all of them have been indicted first, with many of them sealed. Plus many more millions indicted, but not sent to prison. So your looking at a big industry that feeds people. Thousands of sealed indictments a year is nothing.

The only facts we know, is that there is an investigation (by a mob) going on now for about a year. With only a few arrests. The guys arrested worked for trump. (another mob) Does that mean trump is going down? No. but in a typical investigation (by the mob) you start at the bottom and work your way to the top of the ladder. Flipping them.

That’s all we really know.
The guys arrested in the case of Manafort and Gates both have connections to the Podesta Group, and they worked with the Podestas and Hillary Clinton from 2013. It has gone to this now and nothing to do with Trump so much as when the actual interference by Russia began.

Paul Manafort is a central figure but it is not because of his ties to Trump but because of the years he spent working for the Podesta group tracing back to a dinner he had with both Podestas in 2011 representing Russian biz interest hoping to influence capitol hill, congress and more focus on the Exec. branch under the guise of a shell group based in Ukraine. Hillary was sec of state, influence peddling was what was happening. Very common on K street as it so happens. Tony Podesta is part of the Clinton Foundation also and hiring Manafort put a direct link for the assist of Uranium one. Manafort was clear that Russia wanted to establish links to Hillary Clinton through the Podesta Group who was more focused on Russian interest than elections as it turns out.

Source for Collusion between Manafort and Podesta Group tied to Clintons
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 06:32 PM   #26
mollymag4
Premier Subscribers

I have been listening to an interview of Robert David Steele by The Last American Vagabond published on Nov. 6/17.
As usual, he says many interesting things. At about the 10 minute mark, he talks about a video that shows Bill Clinton, Huma Abedin and a child in pedophilic display. He says that he believes if this video can be proven to be legitimate, then this will bring about the downfall of the deep state. Apparently, this video was found on Anthony Weiner's computer.

He goes on to say at about the 11 minute mark that John Podesta is now in custody.

Steele has proven to be a trustworthy source of information in the past.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 10:55 PM   #27
lone star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
The guys arrested in the case of Manafort and Gates both have connections to the Podesta Group, and they worked with the Podestas and Hillary Clinton from 2013. It has gone to this now and nothing to do with Trump so much as when the actual interference by Russia began.

Paul Manafort is a central figure but it is not because of his ties to Trump but because of the years he spent working for the Podesta group tracing back to a dinner he had with both Podestas in 2011 representing Russian biz interest hoping to influence capitol hill, congress and more focus on the Exec. branch under the guise of a shell group based in Ukraine. Hillary was sec of state, influence peddling was what was happening. Very common on K street as it so happens. Tony Podesta is part of the Clinton Foundation also and hiring Manafort put a direct link for the assist of Uranium one. Manafort was clear that Russia wanted to establish links to Hillary Clinton through the Podesta Group who was more focused on Russian interest than elections as it turns out.

Source for Collusion between Manafort and Podesta Group tied to Clintons

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
I have been listening to an interview of Robert David Steele by The Last American Vagabond published on Nov. 6/17.
As usual, he says many interesting things. At about the 10 minute mark, he talks about a video that shows Bill Clinton, Huma Abedin and a child in pedophilic display. He says that he believes if this video can be proven to be legitimate, then this will bring about the downfall of the deep state. Apparently, this video was found on Anthony Weiner's computer.

He goes on to say at about the 11 minute mark that John Podesta is now in custody.

Steele has proven to be a trustworthy source of information in the past.
So yall are saying the Podestas are going down, or are already in jail? Does it stop there?

Hillary?

Obama?

The Bushes?

Rothchilds? Haha

Or maybe going back thousands of years to the witches running this reality now. like Jesus and Buddha were witches, with old spells they casted, but are still very much alive ..

Both so called “good” and “bad” people are “worshipping’ things that we cant even see. Like the feeling of wind on your face, or watching wind destroy things around you, but never actually seeing its source ..
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 11:16 PM   #28
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post
So yall are saying the Podestas are going down, or are already in jail? Does it stop there?

Hillary?

Obama?

The Bushes?

Rothchilds? Haha

Or maybe going back thousands of years to the witches running this reality now. like Jesus and Buddha were witches, with old spells they casted, but are still very much alive ..

Both so called “good” and “bad” people are “worshipping’ things that we cant even see. Like the feeling of wind on your face, or watching wind destroy things around you, but never actually seeing its source ..
They are reportedly in a lot of trouble. They did close down and tell their employees not to expect a pay check. Normally a 30 year icon would not shut down if things were going well. I find it very telling that right after Tony got in to see Mueller he steps down and days later they announce shuttering.

Q posted today and it was only one post

"Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing. Q"
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 11:42 PM   #29
supertzar

Quote:

Q posted today and it was only one post

"Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing. Q"
[Lynn] [de] [Rothschild]

Last edited by supertzar; 13-11-2017 at 11:42 PM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 12:40 AM   #30
mranderson

there certainly is a legal framework to bring these people to heel it just hasn't been enacted in the past

they are not above the law's upon which they took their oaths of public office

in fact, internationally the legal framework exists to hold the entire political establishment of the western nations to task for the events after 9/11 with regard to the wars of regime change which are illegal by any stretch of the imagination

I hope to the gods this is the beginning of ending this satanic grip on society , they have done some horrific damage to international relations and made a mockery of international law

this should go to the top though and by that I mean clean house at the U.N as well

all of our nations in the west are corrupted beyond belief by this same network and its international , not national level stuff

you will notice if you look that elected govt's have been able to only change domestic policy they have not been able to change foreign policy for some time now because everyones foreign policy is dictated by the U.N / NATO and groups such as Bilderberg , CFR , Tavistock and the Royal Society

those are the groups that have emerged as the supra national above the laws of the land from which they spawned

and it has to stop , if there was ever a time to pour your energies into spreading the word far and wide this could be it and this topic of international pedo rings is the way to clean house because they are ALL at it alongside varying degrees of occultism which is not a scare story its real and these sick bastards have been using blood ritual as a means of steering the ship for too long now un checked

cats out of the bag though , humanity must win through against this
Old 14-11-2017, 09:29 AM   #31
bamboozooka

didn't the usa buy a load of guillotines? time to put them to use.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 01:40 AM   #32
mollymag4
Premier Subscribers

Just listening to hour 1 of the Michael Rivero show on Republic Broadcasting (Nov. 14). Michael said that Jeff Sessions has told congress that there is not enough evidence against Hillary to do anything. This would seem to indicate that Hillary is not among those indicted in sealed documents. Because if indicted, it means the evidence has gone before a grand jury and that jury found there to be credible evidence to proceed to indictment.
Sessions says not enough evidence, therefore there would not be an indictment.
Old 15-11-2017, 02:24 AM   #33
supertzar

Quote:
Just listening to hour 1 of the Michael Rivero show on Republic Broadcasting (Nov. 14). Michael said that Jeff Sessions has told congress that there is not enough evidence against Hillary to do anything. This would seem to indicate that Hillary is not among those indicted in sealed documents. Because if indicted, it means the evidence has gone before a grand jury and that jury found there to be credible evidence to proceed to indictment.
Sessions says not enough evidence, therefore there would not be an indictment.

Hearing his answers about it over time it sounds to me like there is an investigation already. When asked about Hillary Clinton/Uranium One he said he could not answer questions that could pertain to any ongoing investigations. If they already got indictments there would be no need for another special counsel.

Last edited by supertzar; 15-11-2017 at 02:28 AM.
Old 15-11-2017, 10:05 AM   #34
oneriver

This is strange, a Wikipedia page hacked by Wikileaks(?) accusing Joe Bernstein (Journalist) of multiple rapes including children...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism

Screen shot of page..

https://imgur.com/a/G9OvC
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 10:43 AM   #35
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
This is strange, a Wikipedia page hacked by Wikileaks(?) accusing Joe Bernstein (Journalist) of multiple rapes including children...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism

Screen shot of page..

https://imgur.com/a/G9OvC
This is getting ready to explode into the worse case scenario. This where reports are so common, so frequent that in the end even serious cases are met with eye rolls. You can see it now even in prosecutors. At some point they'll stop taking cases you watch. France is preparing to make legal limit for consensual sex 11 years or 13 years old they are still deciding. In time people are going to become so desensitized to this that it won't even elicit a response if we are not careful as a people. I've already over heard people in public places with TV state soon as a news segment comes up on another comments like, 'so what' and some have even referred to some of them as crybabies. Oh here is another cry baby someone touched my shoulder once when I was young!! It's starting, that desensitizing which if I'm not mistaken maybe is part of the plan to make the changes they want to make.
Old 15-11-2017, 02:38 PM   #36
supertzar

Mugabe down. Zimbabwe formerly a colony of who?
Old 15-11-2017, 03:03 PM   #37
supertzar

Fox reporter just referred to rumors "something is about to drop" regarding sex abuse in the halls of Congress. Repeated a phrase Hannity used last night: a "day of reckoning" coming for people who supported sex abuser Bill Clinton.

Last edited by supertzar; 15-11-2017 at 03:04 PM.
Old 15-11-2017, 05:03 PM   #38
mollymag4
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Fox reporter just referred to rumors "something is about to drop" regarding sex abuse in the halls of Congress. Repeated a phrase Hannity used last night: a "day of reckoning" coming for people who supported sex abuser Bill Clinton.
I wonder if this is about the video Robert David Steele alluded to--involving Bill Clinton, Huma Abedin and a child. If so, Steele said it would bring down the deep state.
Old 15-11-2017, 05:45 PM   #39
tnt1

Quote:
I wonder if this is about the video Robert David Steele alluded to--involving Bill Clinton, Huma Abedin and a child. If so, Steele said it would bring down the deep state.
I think it is. I had a dream Trump made an emergency broadcast last night also. I doubt that but it's on everyone's minds that something is up for sure. Too many sealed indictments across the country to be normal. I can't recall the last time I heard so many rumors of high level people being detained and the number of coincidences like Obama showing up for jury duty? Please does anyone actually believe that?
Old 15-11-2017, 05:54 PM   #40
supertzar

Quote:
I think it is. I had a dream Trump made an emergency broadcast last night also. I doubt that but it's on everyone's minds that something is up for sure. Too many sealed indictments across the country to be normal. I can't recall the last time I heard so many rumors of high level people being detained and the number of coincidences like Obama showing up for jury duty? Please does anyone actually believe that?

Use of the EBS has been discussed in the breadcrumbs. He will use it if they try to cut him off.