Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 15-10-2017, 03:19 PM   #61
the apprentice

Default Heat your greenhouse for free

the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 03:58 PM   #62
the apprentice

Its tomato harvest time, although its been a late season for the fruit we will get all this years toms before they begin to break down on the vines, we pick them all and start the ripening process off the plant by first cutting off all the leaves so the sunlight can get directly onto the fruit, then we pick them off as they just start to turn yellow, then bring them inside for the final stage before makkig our preserves.

The garden in the fall, all the sweet peas have been collected, about 2 kilos of seeds this year, and the leek bed is bursting and will be harvested right throughout the early winter months, only the courgette seeds to collect now and the end of another year.

The pear tree has turned a lovely golden colour but ti won't be many more weeks before she bursts into flower as the sun comes up on 21 March.

Last edited by the apprentice; 15-10-2017 at 04:05 PM.
Old 14-11-2017, 07:05 PM   #63
better21

I do grow almost all the known vegetables in my garden as I prefer to eat what was not spoiled by anyone. I am reading on how to grow cultures as well in my own garden.
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 12:38 AM   #64
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by better21 View Post
I do grow almost all the known vegetables in my garden as I prefer to eat what was not spoiled by anyone. I am reading on how to grow cultures as well in my own garden.
What kind of cultures are you thinking about?