Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 14-11-2017, 12:21 AM   #261
rhydra

Nabta Playa, a henge consisting of stones in the Nubian desert much the same way as the stone at Stonehenge are aligned to the stars.

Link.

However this is 1000 year older and is said to be linked to the Ancient Egyptians.

There are bones of cattle found nearby which it is speculated is something to do witht he Hathor cult. There are, likewise, areas around Stonehenge where cattle bones have been found.

Also, remember Silbury Hill. Britain's great pyramid!

That, therefore raises the question, Is Stonehenge linked to Egypt?
Old 14-11-2017, 12:41 PM   #262
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
Nabta Playa, a henge consisting of stones in the Nubian desert much the same way as the stone at Stonehenge are aligned to the stars.

Link.

However this is 1000 year older and is said to be linked to the Ancient Egyptians.

There are bones of cattle found nearby which it is speculated is something to do witht he Hathor cult. There are, likewise, areas around Stonehenge where cattle bones have been found.

Most ancient buildings are part of one network....its proven.....egyptians just inherited the pyramids
Old 14-11-2017, 01:36 PM   #263
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Most ancient buildings are part of one network....its proven.....egyptians just inherited the pyramids
Handed down from on high.

Run by a team of true experts who are themselves situated into every walk of life and in every age.

the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 02:12 PM   #264
iamawaveofthesea

Dr Michael Salla "There Is Strong Evidence Of Ancient Civilisations To be Found In Antarctica."

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 02:13 PM   #265
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post

Link.

i think the phoencians were here in britain in the past and that there are cultural links across vast distances yes

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
Old 16-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #266
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i think the phoencians were here in britain in the past and that there are cultural links across vast distances yes
The pheonicians are still here, they founded the shrine where St Pauls now stands, Robert Taylor called it EL-ON-DON-CAS-TOR, which they sailed up the Thames and instituted when the sign Gemini was at the then meridian.

In Rome there are still alters extant with the inscription of the same date baring the term,

Castori et Polluci diis Magnis.

Break down the whole word into their ammonian radicals, IE, Ammonites/Egyptians and you have the phrase.

A temple built to the great gods Castor and Pollux on a sunlit and heaven kissing hill, aloft the Temple dome built to the gods is a golden ball and their true messiah.

Those who think this data to be LUD icrous, see the name of the hill of that name.
Old 16-11-2017, 02:51 PM   #267
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
The pheonicians are still here, they founded the shrine where St Pauls now stands, Robert Taylor called it EL-ON-DON-CAS-TOR, which they sailed up the Thames and instituted when the sign Gemini was at the then meridian.

In Rome there are still alters extant with the inscription of the same date baring the term,

Castori et Polluci diis Magnis.

Break down the whole word into their ammonian radicals, IE, Ammonites/Egyptians and you have the phrase.

A temple built to the great gods Castor and Pollux on a sunlit and heaven kissing hill, aloft the Temple dome built to the gods is a golden ball and their true messiah.

Those who think this data to be LUD icrous, see the name of the hill of that name.
london = LUD

ludgate: LUD's gate

Old 16-11-2017, 03:03 PM   #268
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
london = LUD

ludgate: LUD's gate
Crack their codes that I gave earlier, EL-ON-DON

King of their heaven kissing hill, nearest to god as all of their temples are on hills, CAPITOL, etc.

But who was it built to honour, 12 noon 21 June.

The Sun in the twins.

Philadelphia = Brotherly Love.

The same loving brothers who are in charge of admin the world over today.

There can only be ON-E.

Last edited by the apprentice; 16-11-2017 at 03:04 PM.
Old 16-11-2017, 08:29 PM   #269
JustMe418

Quote:
Crack their codes that I gave earlier, EL-ON-DON

King of their heaven kissing hill, nearest to god as all of their temples are on hills, CAPITOL, etc.

But who was it built to honour, 12 noon 21 June.

The Sun in the twins.

Philadelphia = Brotherly Love.

The same loving brothers who are in charge of admin the world over today.

There can only be ON-E.
Isnt the 21st of June when the sun enters cancer? in reality the change between signs isnt always so accurate but is generally the 20-21st.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 08:55 PM   #270
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Isnt the 21st of June when the sun enters cancer? in reality the change between signs isnt always so accurate but is generally the 20-21st.
Remember to take into account precession, as the empires walk across the planet and back again so does the star groups.

This varies slightly due to the ecliptical orbit of the earth around the sun, which never properly finishes where it started so nothing is immutable.

But one thing can be relied upon and that is natures reaction to the sun as it climbs above the equator, so realistically we don't need any of mans calendars only the tropic year.

Nature uses it and thrives so could we.
Old 17-11-2017, 12:03 PM   #271
JustMe418

Quote:
Remember to take into account precession, as the empires walk across the planet and back again so does the star groups.

This varies slightly due to the ecliptical orbit of the earth around the sun, which never properly finishes where it started so nothing is immutable.

But one thing can be relied upon and that is natures reaction to the sun as it climbs above the equator, so realistically we don't need any of mans calendars only the tropic year.

Nature uses it and thrives so could we.
Im going by the dates in the ephemeris.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 17-11-2017, 07:48 PM   #272
the apprentice

Quote:
Im going by the dates in the ephemeris.
Have you come across these two before.

Last edited by the apprentice; 17-11-2017 at 07:50 PM.
Old 18-11-2017, 12:52 PM   #273
JustMe418

Quote:
Have you come across these two before.

Of course but what is your point? the fact is that the astronomical ephemris is the book with all the information about the heavens and positions of planets, aspects, etc. If it says the sun is in a certain sign on a certain date then I can go along with that. If it was massively wrong or inaccurate then Im sure stargazers would quickly highlight it because they wouldnt be able to find objects they are looking for.

Last edited by JustMe418; 18-11-2017 at 12:53 PM.
Old 18-11-2017, 01:17 PM   #274
the apprentice

Quote:
Of course but what is your point? the fact is that the astronomical ephemris is the book with all the information about the heavens and positions of planets, aspects, etc.

If it says the sun is in a certain sign on a certain date then I can go along with that. If it was massively wrong or inaccurate then Im sure stargazers would quickly highlight it because they wouldnt be able to find objects they are looking for.
If it says the sun is in a certain sign on a certain date, and everything is in the book, are you sure all of that is correct.

Have you actually looked.
Old 18-11-2017, 02:27 PM   #275
JustMe418

Quote:
If it says the sun is in a certain sign on a certain date, and everything is in the book, are you sure all of that is correct.

Have you actually looked.
lol, you amuse me.

What about all the people who use these publications on a regular basis? do you think nobody is actually looking? I was looking the other morning when I could see Jupiter, Venus and the moon in the same sign.

So have you been outside to see what sign the sun is in?

Last edited by JustMe418; 18-11-2017 at 02:30 PM.
Old 18-11-2017, 02:42 PM   #276
the apprentice

Quote:
lol, you amuse me.

What about all the people who use these publications on a regular basis? do you think nobody is actually looking?

I was looking the other morning when I could see Jupiter, Venus and the moon in the same sign.

So have you been outside to see what sign the sun is in?
I'm glad you find me humerous, when the coast is clear I do make it a policy to look out to see who is around, but I very rarely get up early to see which group is being blocked out by the sun, not even those who are looking get the chance to do this due to the weather blocking their view.

I don't think for others only for myself.