Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-11-2017, 11:21 PM   #261
rhydra
Senior Member
 
rhydra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wales
Posts: 8,814
Likes: 118 (61 Posts)
Default

Nabta Playa, a henge consisting of stones in the Nubian desert much the same way as the stone at Stonehenge are aligned to the stars.

Link.

However this is 1000 year older and is said to be linked to the Ancient Egyptians.

There are bones of cattle found nearby which it is speculated is something to do witht he Hathor cult. There are, likewise, areas around Stonehenge where cattle bones have been found.

Also, remember Silbury Hill. Britain's great pyramid!

That, therefore raises the question, Is Stonehenge linked to Egypt?
__________________
Man is a tool created by the Universe to mark time.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 11:41 AM   #262
screamingeagle
Senior Member
 
screamingeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Croatia/Zagreb
Posts: 5,827
Likes: 394 (255 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
Nabta Playa, a henge consisting of stones in the Nubian desert much the same way as the stone at Stonehenge are aligned to the stars.

Link.

However this is 1000 year older and is said to be linked to the Ancient Egyptians.

There are bones of cattle found nearby which it is speculated is something to do witht he Hathor cult. There are, likewise, areas around Stonehenge where cattle bones have been found.

Also, remember Silbury Hill. Britain's great pyramid!

That, therefore raises the question, Is Stonehenge linked to Egypt?
Most ancient buildings are part of one network....its proven.....egyptians just inherited the pyramids
__________________
When you'll give up hope I'll teach you Will - Senecea
Likes: (1)
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 12:36 PM   #263
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,982 (2,088 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Most ancient buildings are part of one network....its proven.....egyptians just inherited the pyramids
Handed down from on high.

Run by a team of true experts who are themselves situated into every walk of life and in every age.

Likes: (2)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 01:12 PM   #264
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,582 (7,193 Posts)
Default

Dr Michael Salla "There Is Strong Evidence Of Ancient Civilisations To be Found In Antarctica."

__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 01:13 PM   #265
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,582 (7,193 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
Nabta Playa, a henge consisting of stones in the Nubian desert much the same way as the stone at Stonehenge are aligned to the stars.

Link.

However this is 1000 year older and is said to be linked to the Ancient Egyptians.

There are bones of cattle found nearby which it is speculated is something to do witht he Hathor cult. There are, likewise, areas around Stonehenge where cattle bones have been found.

Also, remember Silbury Hill. Britain's great pyramid!

That, therefore raises the question, Is Stonehenge linked to Egypt?
i think the phoencians were here in britain in the past and that there are cultural links across vast distances yes
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 01:30 PM   #266
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,982 (2,088 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i think the phoencians were here in britain in the past and that there are cultural links across vast distances yes
The pheonicians are still here, they founded the shrine where St Pauls now stands, Robert Taylor called it EL-ON-DON-CAS-TOR, which they sailed up the Thames and instituted when the sign Gemini was at the then meridian.

In Rome there are still alters extant with the inscription of the same date baring the term,

Castori et Polluci diis Magnis.

Break down the whole word into their ammonian radicals, IE, Ammonites/Egyptians and you have the phrase.

A temple built to the great gods Castor and Pollux on a sunlit and heaven kissing hill, aloft the Temple dome built to the gods is a golden ball and their true messiah.

Those who think this data to be LUD icrous, see the name of the hill of that name.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 01:51 PM   #267
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,582 (7,193 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
The pheonicians are still here, they founded the shrine where St Pauls now stands, Robert Taylor called it EL-ON-DON-CAS-TOR, which they sailed up the Thames and instituted when the sign Gemini was at the then meridian.

In Rome there are still alters extant with the inscription of the same date baring the term,

Castori et Polluci diis Magnis.

Break down the whole word into their ammonian radicals, IE, Ammonites/Egyptians and you have the phrase.

A temple built to the great gods Castor and Pollux on a sunlit and heaven kissing hill, aloft the Temple dome built to the gods is a golden ball and their true messiah.

Those who think this data to be LUD icrous, see the name of the hill of that name.
london = LUD

ludgate: LUD's gate
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #268
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,982 (2,088 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
london = LUD

ludgate: LUD's gate
Crack their codes that I gave earlier, EL-ON-DON

King of their heaven kissing hill, nearest to god as all of their temples are on hills, CAPITOL, etc.

But who was it built to honour, 12 noon 21 June.

The Sun in the twins.

Philadelphia = Brotherly Love.

The same loving brothers who are in charge of admin the world over today.

There can only be ON-E.

Last edited by the apprentice; 16-11-2017 at 02:04 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 07:29 PM   #269
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,216
Likes: 604 (423 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Crack their codes that I gave earlier, EL-ON-DON

King of their heaven kissing hill, nearest to god as all of their temples are on hills, CAPITOL, etc.

But who was it built to honour, 12 noon 21 June.

The Sun in the twins.

Philadelphia = Brotherly Love.

The same loving brothers who are in charge of admin the world over today.

There can only be ON-E.
Isnt the 21st of June when the sun enters cancer? in reality the change between signs isnt always so accurate but is generally the 20-21st.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 07:55 PM   #270
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,982 (2,088 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Isnt the 21st of June when the sun enters cancer? in reality the change between signs isnt always so accurate but is generally the 20-21st.
Remember to take into account precession, as the empires walk across the planet and back again so does the star groups.

This varies slightly due to the ecliptical orbit of the earth around the sun, which never properly finishes where it started so nothing is immutable.

But one thing can be relied upon and that is natures reaction to the sun as it climbs above the equator, so realistically we don't need any of mans calendars only the tropic year.

Nature uses it and thrives so could we.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 11:03 AM   #271
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,216
Likes: 604 (423 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Remember to take into account precession, as the empires walk across the planet and back again so does the star groups.

This varies slightly due to the ecliptical orbit of the earth around the sun, which never properly finishes where it started so nothing is immutable.

But one thing can be relied upon and that is natures reaction to the sun as it climbs above the equator, so realistically we don't need any of mans calendars only the tropic year.

Nature uses it and thrives so could we.
Im going by the dates in the ephemeris.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 06:48 PM   #272
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,982 (2,088 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Im going by the dates in the ephemeris.
Have you come across these two before.




Last edited by the apprentice; 17-11-2017 at 06:50 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 11:52 AM   #273
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,216
Likes: 604 (423 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Have you come across these two before.



Of course but what is your point? the fact is that the astronomical ephemris is the book with all the information about the heavens and positions of planets, aspects, etc. If it says the sun is in a certain sign on a certain date then I can go along with that. If it was massively wrong or inaccurate then Im sure stargazers would quickly highlight it because they wouldnt be able to find objects they are looking for.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 18-11-2017 at 11:53 AM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 12:17 PM   #274
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,982 (2,088 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Of course but what is your point? the fact is that the astronomical ephemris is the book with all the information about the heavens and positions of planets, aspects, etc.

If it says the sun is in a certain sign on a certain date then I can go along with that. If it was massively wrong or inaccurate then Im sure stargazers would quickly highlight it because they wouldnt be able to find objects they are looking for.
If it says the sun is in a certain sign on a certain date, and everything is in the book, are you sure all of that is correct.

Have you actually looked.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 01:27 PM   #275
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,216
Likes: 604 (423 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
If it says the sun is in a certain sign on a certain date, and everything is in the book, are you sure all of that is correct.

Have you actually looked.
lol, you amuse me.

What about all the people who use these publications on a regular basis? do you think nobody is actually looking? I was looking the other morning when I could see Jupiter, Venus and the moon in the same sign.

So have you been outside to see what sign the sun is in?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 18-11-2017 at 01:30 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 01:42 PM   #276
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,982 (2,088 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
lol, you amuse me.

What about all the people who use these publications on a regular basis? do you think nobody is actually looking?

I was looking the other morning when I could see Jupiter, Venus and the moon in the same sign.

So have you been outside to see what sign the sun is in?
I'm glad you find me humerous, when the coast is clear I do make it a policy to look out to see who is around, but I very rarely get up early to see which group is being blocked out by the sun, not even those who are looking get the chance to do this due to the weather blocking their view.

I don't think for others only for myself.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 10:58 PM   #277
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,582 (7,193 Posts)
Default

3,000-year-old fortress discovered in Turkish lake
'It is a miracle to find this castle underwater'
Harry Cockburn
Thursday 23 November 2017 00:28 GMT

A lost 3,000-year-old castle has been discovered by divers and researchers in Turkey’s Lake Van.

The spectacular ruins are thought to be those of a fortress built by the Uratu civilisation which flourished in the iron age between the 9th and 6th centuries BC.

The discovery was made by archaeologists from the Van Yüzüncü Y?l University working with a team of divers.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8070911.html
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:07 PM   #278
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,582 (7,193 Posts)
Default

What Ancient Human Civilizations Said About The Moon - 2017 The Moon is Not What You Think it is
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
Likes: (2)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 08:11 PM   #279
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,582 (7,193 Posts)
Default

Ancient Mexican structure is a ‘miniature model of the universe’, say archaeologists
Underwater shrine appears to represent the beginning of space and time in Mesoamerican mythology

Josh Gabbatiss Science Correspondent
8 hours ago

Mexican archaeologists have identified a stone “tetzacualco” – or shrine – that they think could have been constructed as a “miniature model of the universe”.

The structure is located in a pond on the side of the Iztaccihuatl volcano near Mexico City, on a site termed Nahualac.

In some ancient Mesoamerican myths concerning the creation of the world, the crocodile monster Cipactli floated on the primal waters and from its body the earth and sky were created.

Dr Hernández suggested that water flowing into the pond was controlled to create a visual effect that made it appear like the stone structure was “floating on the water mirror”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8142551.html
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-01-2018 at 08:11 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 03:00 PM   #280
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,582 (7,193 Posts)
Default

Giza Pyramid mystery chamber may hold Pharaoh’s 'meteorite throne'
Published time: 13 Jan, 2018 15:51
Edited time: 14 Jan, 2018 07:53

A huge void discovered inside the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt late last year may hold an iron throne carved from meteorites, according to new analysis of ancient religious texts.

Giulio Magli, Director of the Department of Mathematics and Professor of Archaeoastronomy at the Politecnico di Milano, studied the Pyramid Texts, religious writings carved into pyramid walls around 2400 BC. Based on his studies, Magli proposes that it’s possible the throne of Pharaoh Khufu – or ‘Cheops’ – lies inside the chamber.

“Of course it would not be melted iron but meteoritic iron, that is, fallen from the sky in the form of iron meteorites and again cited in the Texts,” Magli says in his paper.

Explaining the structure of the pyramid, Magli states that before arriving at the funerary chamber there is a gallery. “The newly discovered room is over this gallery, but does not have a practical function of ‘relieving weight’ from it, because the roof of the gallery itself was already built with a corbelled technique for this very reason," he explains in a statement.

So what was this room used for? Magli offers a possible interpretation that falls in line with existing knowledge on Egyptian funerary religion as documented in the Pyramid texts: “In these texts it is said that the pharaoh,before reaching the stars of the north, will have to pass the ‘gates of the sky’ and sit on his ‘throne of iron.’”
https://www.rt.com/news/415823-giza-...ampaign=chrome
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.