Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 04-11-2017, 07:49 PM   #141
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
why would they do anythig when you are programming them with the belief that it will happen. makes no difference if you try to style it out in one post you will be back in another thread later continuing to brainwash people.
When i look about me at the world and see the agenda pushing forward and i see people queuing up outside phone stores to get the latest apple smart phone while radio stations are holding competitions to give away new smart phones as if this is something everyone should aspire to it makes me question if enough people can 'awaken' to the encroachment of the 5G SMART grid in order to then reject it in time to prevent all this happening

At the moment i don't see the impetus required to derail the NWO. Ask yourself how many people on this forum have SMART phones or other SMART technology and these people are supposed to be the truther vanguard

If they can't get it then why do you expect the wider public to get it? So its not that i see things as inevitable its more that i take a cold and honest look at things and at the moment i don't see enough resistance

talking about this stuff online is only the first stage. People need to actually understand that this stuff is happening and then adapt their behaviours accordingly so that their life becomes a living protest. Only enough people doing that will derail the conspiracy and at the moment there is no where near enough people doing that

i could lie to you and say everythings tickety-boo but would that help?

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-11-2017 at 07:51 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 07:54 PM   #142
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
why would they do anythig when you are programming them with the belief that it will happen. makes no difference if you try to style it out in one post you will be back in another thread later continuing to brainwash people.

look there is another one doing exactly the same thing. insisting that there is an inevitable future whilst pretending to be against it. bring up anything that might help and they will guns blazing totally against it defending the system to the hilt.
Look listen learn.

Last edited by the apprentice; 04-11-2017 at 08:03 PM.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 09:44 PM   #143
iamawaveofthesea

Leaving the Left - Part 12: Warren Farrell

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
Old 13-11-2017, 11:39 PM   #144
iamawaveofthesea

Warren Farrell protest at University of Toronto - Full version

Warren Farrell Speaks in Toronto: Transforming the Boys Crisis

Old 13-11-2017, 11:45 PM   #145
iamawaveofthesea

Mothers vs Fathers: Too much empathy creates narcissistic children - Warren Farrell speech & protest

Old 16-11-2017, 01:18 PM   #146
iamawaveofthesea

Millennials aren't interested in having sex. Here’s whose fault that is.

Old 16-11-2017, 02:44 PM   #147
the apprentice

Default Australian encouragement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Millennials aren't interested in having sex. Here’s whose fault that is.

the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 08:24 PM   #148
tamlinn

The programming has worked. The end of relationships, families, communities and nations and all that was important in life, is nearly complete. The younger generation are good robots that will go to work for corporations, consume, and engage in their groupthink while remaining almost entirely isolated.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 08:31 PM   #149
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
The programming has worked. The end of relationships, families, communities and nations and all that was important in life, is nearly complete. The younger generation are good robots that will go to work for corporations, consume, and engage in their groupthink while remaining almost entirely isolated.
will they even be able to do that?

i think automation: robots, AI, drones and algorithms will take most jobs from them; they will become entirely dependent on machines and the state for everything

I think all the various ways we are seeing them destroy the concept of personal responsibility is all about preparing an infantilised population to handover ALL decision making and responsibility to the state

There are problems with society now and we could make things better but at least now we have a degree of freedom in that we can make decisions for ourselves about our movement and actions and about what we say and also what we do to make our bread and we can take personal responsbility for our decisions.

But in the technocratic communist state we won't have any freedom. EVERYTHING will be dictated to us. So they want a generation of people who are unable to function on their own or without technology who will willingly allow big brother to spy on them 24/7 in return for it telling them what they should be doing every moment of the day

As david has said 'freedom is the freedom to choose' and that is going to be stripped from the younger generation.

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-11-2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old 17-11-2017, 09:34 PM   #150
better21

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Some of us here have been arguing for a while that all the focus on women and their struggle for emancipation has been hiding another problem for society which is the crisis of men in the new society that has been coming into shape. Well ''boo hoo'' some feminists might say; but i want to make the point that a healthy society requires both genders to be healthy. Life will not be good for men if women are not healthy and happy and visa versa

It's easy for people to forget this when they become militant in their views. When people become militant their intent in their heart is not towards healthy balance and equality but rather towards conquering another group. If you go into any university in the UK and have a peek into the door of different classes across different subjects you will not fail to notice that the female students outnumber the male students.

It could be said that within a short space of time women will hold many job posts in society. ''Great!'' say the feminists. Ok but in the pursuit of balance are there some things we should take into consideration?

First of all the rate of automation is threatening the job market for both men AND women. Robots and computerisation are encroaching on more and more jobs. We have amazon using robots to sort goods whislt they are talking about delivering goods by drones and we have the first trials of driverless trucks going on with driverless trucks completing successful journeys across europe. This single step threatens the jobs of tens of thousands of people globally (mostly men in that case). But also taxi drivers would lose their jobs to driverless cars.

It has been said that the drive towards getting women into the work place was not to empower women but instead to increase the numbers of people paying taxes, drive down wages by increasing the pool of workers for the capitalist fatcats to choose from (now men and women are all competing for the dwindling jobs) and also so that women would take less of a mothering role with the state stepping in to raise the children

This last point allows the state to raise the children and to indoctrinate them to the states values. Children would be seen less as the children of the parents and more as the property of the state who would raise them not to be individuals but more as worker drones to fit into the hive of society that would be run centrally by the central planners.

Not only do we now have lots of women in the work place but we have increasingly more immigrants as well and also outsourcing of work abroad as well as automation. This is going to decrease the value of individual workers and give the capitalist fatcats far more power. Basically the bosses will have many more options and can hire and fire people much more easily. This means we are all looking at a much more uncertain future in terms of work security and the toires have not only attempted to weaken trade unions but have made it easier for employers to sack people.

The trade agreements like TTIP and TTP are aimed at giving corporations the ability to sue national governments thereby handing more powers to the corporations through which they will exploit the workers. Men and women are going to become cogs in a great machine...easily replacable cogs that can be discarded in the blink of an eye

So whilst people get caught up in this 'battle of the sexes' i think it would be good to remember that as workers the only way to ensure a better future for ourselves will be to stand together because by standing together we can challenge the corporate method of resource allocation. If we stand together we can create alternatives to the corporate system that is going to drastically cheapen human life over the next ten years

The reason for starting this thread was a newspaper article i read today saying more men were self harming. i'll post that next and then add my views on that and invite folks to do the same

I truly think that woman should play woman's part and men theirs. When fathers born daughters, they should be raised like girls. It's hard to be a woman, though it's not meaning it's easier to be a man meanwhile for woman. I'm against feminists. If you do not know how to play your role good enough, it doe not mean you can play another role better.
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote