Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 16-10-2017, 12:00 PM   #1
Truthisaperson
Restricted Profile

Default Sleep paralysis and demonic manifestations

Here is a good programme about demonic manifestations and sleep paralysis, and what to do, sky watch is very interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzpCd6lo91E
Truthisaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 09:48 PM   #2
Neptunia

Sleep Paralysis Visions: Demons, Succubi, and the Archetypal Mind.
http://realitysandwich.com/46146/sleep_paralysis/
Yes I`ve had this happen in the past quite a few times frozen with fear in the middle of the night knowing something is there...
Neptunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 01:27 AM   #3
rooey

I think its that during sleep, dependant on your energy levels you get visited by entities.

sleep paralysis, is some sort of condition that means people experience the period inbetween falling asleep and waking up more vividly. which means they experience these entities, so some form of manipulation is made to effect them

imo they also want to effect the feel you have when you are 'falling asleep' they don't want it to be pleasant.

so much effort is made from unseen forces to trick, misguide us and use us. until they are purged we wont know whats, what!
Old 25-10-2017, 02:10 AM   #4
decim

The Invisible Force.

It's real.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 06:00 PM   #5
Neptunia

Its when your a child its the scariest at night,night terrors,alice in wonderland syndrome I had this it seemed so dark all of these experiences.
Out of body feelings too which I remember well.
Alice in wonderland syndrome in dreams nightmares the feeling of getting crushed walking on sponges getting nowhere fast and rushing sounds in my head as you go to bed after a while.
The dimensions are merging.

Last edited by Neptunia; 25-10-2017 at 06:03 PM.
Neptunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 12:07 AM   #6
rooey

when I was 5, I looked out the window and saw 3 people. except I knew they were ghosts. they were all wearing clothing from different time periods. ran screaming to my parents room, I don't remember much afterwards and never saw anything like that again.

they tell us we get so scared we shut it off.. but how do we know that something isn't done to us to stop that?

Last edited by rooey; 26-10-2017 at 12:07 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 11:26 PM   #7
rhydra

I have been thinking about this. Are demons really that malevolent? If they existed would their unpleasantness be because they were entirely different from us, their feelings and emotions are incompatible... Alien?
Another thought, if they don't exist in the physical world are they projections of something asleep or dormant?