Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 12-11-2017, 03:08 PM   #41
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I would need proof of that. Having a hand held urinal I can see, but not this without something verifiable.
Yes, it's called a chamber pot. They were quite popular at one time. They used them also in prisons in the UK which led to the charming ritual of 'slopping out' in the morning.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:01 PM   #42
anthonyml

It feels very much how racism feels as in white can be manipulated by it because they are the only ones that can be racist but can't have people be racist to them.

All of the harassment claims (so far) are by women about men as if women are incapable of such an act, I didn't take long for sources to turn it round to being "all white men" ...and thats when you know there is an agenda.

"According to a major 2004 study commissioned by the U.S. Department of Education - In studies that ask students about offenders, sex differences are less than in adult reports. The 2000 AAUW data indicate that 57.2 percent of all students report a male offender and 42.4 percent a female offender with the Cameron et al. study reporting nearly identical proportions as the 2000 AAUW data (57 percent male offenders vs. 43 percent female offenders).. (Source .PDF Download)

Approximately 95% of all youth reporting staff sexual misconduct said they had been victimized by female staff. In 2008, 42% of staff in state juvenile facilities were female. (Bureau of Justice Report)

More women (58%) than men (42%) are perpetrators of all forms of child maltreatment. (Child Maltreatment: Facts at a Glance CDC)

One in six adult men reported being sexually molested as children, and -- in a surprise finding -- nearly 40 percent of the perpetrators were female, a new study found. (Source Link)

About 27 percent of women and 34 percent of men among the Dunedin study members reported they had been physically abused by their partner. About 37 percent of women and 22 percent of men said they had perpetrated the violence. (Source Link)

UBC Study Challenges Stereotypes of Sexually Exploited Youth: Boys as Likely as Girls to be Exploited (Link)(Report)

In a study of 17,337 survivors of childhood sexual abuse, 23% had a female-only perpetrator and 22% had both male and female perpetrators. ( Dube, Shanta R et al. “Long-Term Consequences of Childhood Sexual Abuse by Gender of Victim.” American Journal of Preventive Medicine. (2005):28(5), p 430 – 438.)"

There will be women abusers/harassers but i bet we don't hear about them
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 04:14 PM   #43
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmike View Post
LOL, you've got to be kidding me. I seriously doubt anyone would be asking this woman to perform anything on them.

If they ever do another Muppet film, I'd say she's nailed on for a star role.
Old 13-11-2017, 06:23 AM   #44
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Moderator Comment: Some posts have been deleted. Members are reminded that the lexicon used to create posts is as important as the concept being discussed. Choose your words carefully and consider the other members before making derogatory comments. In particular, I would ask that women not be ranked with numbers, members accusing other members of nasty things and avoid using inflammatory and loaded language. Cheers.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 06:33 AM   #45
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmike View Post
LOL, you've got to be kidding me. I seriously doubt anyone would be asking this woman to perform anything on them.

rebel Wilson is so irrelevant, obviously doing it for the publicity!
Old 13-11-2017, 06:33 AM   #46
justmike

Sorry Tealady, I was just coming to edit my last rant post and apologize for going off topic again. Ugh. It's important to remember though that these women involved may not be as innocent as the media is making them out to be, and I'll leave it at that. I've encountered manipulative women predators personally and it's no fun, but it's important that I don't begin to throw them all in the same basket. My apologies.

Adult sexual abuse should not be confused with child molestation and that's what the PTB are doing with airing all this alleged dirty laundry of men sexually abusing women. If it's true that's terrible but far worse things are happening to kids. The PTB and the pedo's are destroying futures of these children which is devastating the human species psychologically.

H.R.5736 - Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012
Sponsor: Rep. Thornberry, Mac [R-TX-13] (Introduced 05/10/2012)
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 06:36 AM   #47
justmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
rebel Wilson is so irrelevant, obviously doing it for the publicity!
Yeah she's playing the game.

Yeah yeah I'm sorry for making fun of her appearance.

H.R.5736 - Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012
Sponsor: Rep. Thornberry, Mac [R-TX-13] (Introduced 05/10/2012)
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 07:17 AM   #48
borsabil

We'll have to keep a running total of all the Hollywood types being accused of sexual assault. The funniest is of course Solo, Oh My George Takei, who has been accused by a formal model of roofying his drink taking off his pants and fondling his genitals while unconscious.

Latest development is Takei blaming Vladimir Putin of being behind it all (or something).

http://archive.fo/YXlMR

Quote:
Following a recent accusation alleging George Takei sexually assaulted a man in 1981, the Star Trek actor is placing blame on an unlikely source — the Russians.
In a tweet that has since been deleted, Takei on Sunday suggested that Russian bots were amplifying the sexual assault allegations against him, posting a graphic from SecuringDemocracy.org showing a huge spike in trending topics amongst Russian bots for “Takei” and “George Takei” over the last 48 hours.

The actor said on Twitter that the Russians “want to cow me into silence,” adding in a later tweet, which has also since been deleted, that Takei had previously faced cyber attacks from Russian bots after he criticized Russian President Vladimir Putin’s anti-LGBTQ policies.
This is genuinely hilarious
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 02:50 PM   #49
ronisron

What may be happening with a sexual misconduct witch hunt?

This is how they are dealing with a crumbling house of cards. Too many people know about what really goes on in Hollywood (and elsewhere), so they have assembled a group of weirdos to take a fall. One major studio head (who is only one of a couple at Miramax alone) is THE pig that "everyone knew but did nothing about" in Harvey Weinstein. Now everyone can remember something horrible, people are aghast, he becomes the de facto face for EVERYTHING that is/was wrong in Hollywood, while a handful of B list actors and handlers are now being paraded out as child molesters...... investigations will ensue and many are to believe that the problem is being handled, crisis is over, the major players have been outed..... etc. It will go on for as long as people are watching it happen on CNN and FOX.......

The problem is much bigger than a handful of people, and the major players in all the worst aspects of the entertainment business are hoping to go by unchecked. Thousands of kids go there every year to find fame and are never seen again. This is not just fun and games and for our benefit, this is about mind control and the people that are in charge of producing the content that is supposed to influence us doing the most horrible things to the people that act in these ridiculous, retreaded distractions that they call "movies". Or that perform in the pre arranged, pre packaged music acts that sell us the same shit music again and again.

What's really happening is that as the swamp is draining, the ones on top are treading water by standing on top of the people that are below them and drowning. They are desperate. No one wants to know that children are being hurt so that they can be in a Disney film for our enjoyment. The more people that wake up to that is going to fuel a very serious backlash. It already has.

They have to go to the very top, and start there. The current system places the worst of the worst at the top of their fucking pyramids, we KNOW this. If the truly big names aren't going down it's not really happening. It's controlled from the top, not the middle, not near the bottom left corner.....

Isn't it bizarre how the people at the heads of entertainment, government, banking, education, child protective services, the law.... somewhere in that structure there are people that have a bent for hurting children? In despicable ways... The swamp needs to be drained. Completely.

As far as Government goes, they are really trying to suggest that Trump is this big hero who is exposing pedophiles, he is draining the swamp.... Too many friends in low places, too many affiliations with guys like Epstein, the Clinton gang, and rape allegations by 13 yr old girls.... Allegations that went away when they knew Hillary was too horrible and the emails were going to completely fuck the Democratic party and Trump was given the Presidency gig. TV actor, mob connected bully Trump is trying to cover his own ass.....
Old 13-11-2017, 07:50 PM   #50
hurricanesteve69
Premier Subscribers

Oh look

George HW Bush at 79 groping the buttocks of a 16 year old girl

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41974116#
hurricanesteve69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 10:17 PM   #51
bluebirdgr

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanesteve69 View Post
Oh look

yes. he is all over the MSM.

Sixth woman claims former President George H.W. Bush groped her while taking a photo when she was just 16 in 2003
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 10:36 PM   #52
jake_ball

The MSM are basically telling women that if they make an accusation against a male, then the female WILL BE BELIEVED, and the male will be sacked from his job. No court case necessary.

And this situation will lead to new rules in society, where a male human is not allowed to speak to a female without "good reason".
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 13-11-2017 at 10:39 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 02:16 AM   #53
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
The MSM are basically telling women that if they make an accusation against a male, then the female WILL BE BELIEVED, and the male will be sacked from his job. No court case necessary.

And this situation will lead to new rules in society, where a male human is not allowed to speak to a female without "good reason".
Yes this is correct. For years I've kept a strict policy of never taking a meeting with a female staff member one on one. Either the door to my office is kept wide open so my PA can see in or there's always someone else sitting in. I also don't socialize out of work hours with any female employee for any reason. I've never had any issues.

I really don't understand why men leave themselves open to this. Coming on to and hitting on female colleagues at work just can't happen any more. Not that there's anything wrong with flirting and consensual relationships, but in the current year it's just too risky. It takes just one accusation of being inappropriate and your life is fucked. If you're guy looking for a girlfriend I'd strongly suggest you look elsewhere. Also while you're at work always keep in the back of your mind the potential implications of being alone with a female colleague for any reason. If you can avoid this I strongly suggest you do so.

Remember all the crap Mike Pence got for saying he never dined alone with any woman except his wife? People where calling him out as a crazy Christian fundamentalist and a misogynist. Who's calling him crazy now?

Last edited by borsabil; 14-11-2017 at 02:19 AM.
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 07:04 AM   #54
bluebirdgr

Quote:

it is not about women nor about women rights. many of the accused ones are homosexual. it is a message about: being quiet, dont protest, accept, do what we want you to do, etc. Otherwise the MSM can do what they want. Everybody has touched a woman or a boy in his life while he was drunk. i really cannot remember whether or not i touched a 16 yrs old girl when i was 19. likely i touched some.
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 03:21 PM   #55
mightiswrong

Quote:

Roy Moore On Pedophilia Accusers: ‘These Women Are Only Discrediting Me Now Because Shifting Sociocultural Norms Have Created An Environment In Which Assault Allegations Are Taken Seriously’... Moore went on to say that he would nevertheless continue his run for the Senate despite the charges against him because while the norms had shifted, they had not shifted nearly as much in Alabama.
https://trib.al/VmM8AYv

https://unboughtandunbossedrepublica...y-problem.html

"What is fearsome is powerless to affect a fearless man." "No matter how omnipotent a monster may seem, once it is forgotten it ceases to exist altogether."

Last edited by mightiswrong; 14-11-2017 at 03:53 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 03:49 PM   #56
madbomber

Quote:

This is the same MSM that delights in publishing photos of topless girls, celebrities in various states of undress, and stories about 'love rats' and Katy Price's bedroom antics. We ought to credit women with the good sense not to buy into this rubbish and to see it for what it is.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:56 PM   #57
iamawaveofthesea

Knee-touching MPs? I took advantage of men to get ahead at Westminster: By Spectator columnist MELISSA KITE, who admits flirting shamelessly to get scoops
By Melissa Kite for the Daily Mail
Published: 02:00, 14 November 2017 | Updated: 07:42, 14 November 2017

This one goes out to all the male MPs I’ve taken to lunch. I want to apologise to each and every one of you.

Some of you know who you are and what went on. Some of you were so tipsy you may not have been fully aware of how shockingly you were being exploited.

I estimate there are dozens, if not hundreds, of you whom I’ve taken to lunch, dinner and drinks during my time as a political correspondent.

In dark bars and expensive restaurants, or just casually in Commons corridors, I’ve sidled up to you in a designer outfit and pretty much said: ‘Howdy, right honourable!’

Look, it was a long time ago and I’m practically an old lady now, in media years. I’ve no need to keep up the pretence that I was a blameless naïf in my 20s and 30s when I was an ambitious young lobby hack. I want to make my confession. I want to explain why I did it.

I took advantage of men to get ahead and because I enjoyed it. And, yes, Michael Fallon was one of them.

He and I used to book our party conference dinners months in advance. I looked forward to them as a highlight because I knew the gossip would be flowing as freely as the wine. I would book the best place in town, turn up in a smart outfit and grab hold of Mr Fallon on arrival, covering him in mwah mwahs.

I don’t remember him overstepping the mark, but I’m pretty sure, as the conversation ploughed ever more satisfyingly into the more intriguing business matters of the Tory Party... yes, I’m fairly sure that at some point, or more than one point, I ever so slightly gave him the come-on.

Oh dear, where did it all go wrong? When did I turn into this predatory monster?

Well, I suppose it was a dream come true to become a lobby correspondent, one of the first female political hacks when I started work at Westminster back in the early Noughties.

It wasn’t long before I began to take MPs and ministers out to lunch, as all lobby hacks do. I remember one Budget day, I entertained a junior minister who leaned across the table and said: ‘Does power turn you on? Is that why you came into politics? Is it a sexual thing with you?’

I confess I said: ‘Yes, that’s right.’ And he leaked a controversial government policy, which made the front page.

Then there was the poor MP who shut himself up in a cupboard with me. I went to lunch with him because a friend said he was single and looking for a wife. I admit it, I thought, if he’s feeling romantic, I’ll get even better gossip out of him.

When he showed me the cupboard where the suffragette hid I thought I might have got myself in a jam, but I managed to squeeze past him and get out. I’ve since found out he showed that cupboard to all the female hacks. I feel cheated.

Look, what I’m saying is, women are not always passive victims. I certainly wasn’t. I enjoyed the charged atmosphere of politics. I thrived on it as well as the men did; more than some of them maybe.

I won’t make excuses for real assault or harassment, but I’m not comfortable with the current narrative which casts all women as helpless. This is setting our cause back light years.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4yQx7Y9fx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-11-2017 at 06:56 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 11:33 PM   #58
iamawaveofthesea

women OBJECTIFYING men

Women really DO fancy men with ‘muscles and money’ according to the website full of pictures of 'hot commuters' taken secretly by females on the London Underground

Scientists studied images on comments on the website 'Tube Crush'
This is a site where women secretly take pictures of hot men on the underground
Site users can then post comments underneath the picture and rate the image
Signs that the man is wealthy were considered highly attractive by site users
Powerful arm and chest muscles were also seen as highly desirable traits
Do you know any of these men? Contact [email protected]

By Colin Fernandez Science Correspondent For The Daily Mail
Published: 16:34, 14 November 2017 | Updated: 18:10, 14 November 2017

Women are often said to be the less shallow sex when it comes to what they find attractive.

But a study of an online gallery of 'hot male commuters' has found that the fairer sex are just as superficial as men – as they find muscles and money the sexiest male attributes.

The study based its findings on a website called Tube Crush, where women secretly take pictures of the capital's attractive men on the London Underground.

Site users can then post comments underneath the picture – and allow other users of the site to add their thoughts on the image.

The authors say despite women’s advancement in society the findings suggest they have not moved on in what they find attractive beyond ‘money and strength’.

Signs that the man is wealthy – such as a flashy watch or an expensive suit – were considered highly attractive by site users, as were powerful arm and chest muscles.

But the classic image of the ‘new man’ – a man holding a baby – or skinnier or nerdier types of man were far less represented.

It has proved exceedingly popular since it was set up in 2011 and has 11,000 likes on Facebook and nearly 10,000 followers on Twitter.

critics say the site is an example of ‘reverse sexism’ – and unlikely to be tolerated if it was pictures of women on the tube secretly taken by men.

Some critics said users of the site are treating men ‘like cattle’.

One protested it is hypocritical for women to argue against men objectifying women if women ‘do the same to men, albeit in a watered down, complimentary sort of way’.

The research by academics from Coventry and Aberystwyth University, which also highlighted that gay men use the site, said that ‘white male privilege is still an attractive quality in men for many straight women and gay men.’

They said in the photograph, many users particularly emphasised a man’s muscular biceps, pecs [pectoral muscles] and chest ‘the body parts which suggest physical strength.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz4yS5cOShK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 02:59 PM   #59
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanesteve69 View Post
Oh look

Is the truth about him being a paedophile going to come out now? David Icke's been saying it for years.
Old 15-11-2017, 03:00 PM   #60
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
This is the same MSM that delights in publishing photos of topless girls, celebrities in various states of undress, and stories about 'love rats' and Katy Price's bedroom antics. We ought to credit women with the good sense not to buy into this rubbish and to see it for what it is.
''The Scum'' used to have Sam Fox topless on page 3, when she was just 16.