Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 18-10-2017, 09:25 PM   #21
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
do the so called 'progressives' who promote satanic alien cross dressers corrupting the young do that because they:

a) really care about our young and want the best for them
b) really care about cross dressers and want the best for them
c) want to totally subvert and derail society leading it to a crisis through which rothschild-technocratic-communism can be imposed on everyone from the top down
a/ If they cared about the young they wouldn't want to scare the shite out of them or normalise when they come home and find their mother in an evening gown with white powder on her face and horns growing out of her head would they. They'd teach them to call 911 if they saw that.

b/ If they really cared about cross dressers they would dress like a decent one not like a scary monster that had fun with a glue gun in a sex shop.

c/ Yes I think they want to derail society by normalising perverted behaviour to kids but no I don't think anyone told them to do this - rather they allowed them to do it.

Last edited by Daisy101; 18-10-2017 at 09:27 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 09:44 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
c/ Yes I think they want to derail society by normalising perverted behaviour to kids but no I don't think anyone told them to do this - rather they allowed them to do it.
you gotta wonder what else the progressives will allow...

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 12:08 PM   #23
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you gotta wonder what else the progressives will allow...
This is key.

Children who 'identify' (one of the new buzz phrases) as being cross gender specific, or 'gender neutral' (another buzz phrase) and can have corrective surgery or counselling etc at the age of 12 and younger is a state geared drive toward removing the age of consent for children.

One step at a time is how they do this, and we're already on that ladder.

You may not want to read it, but that is where this is heading.

If a child is aware of their body and 'sexual orientation' then the next argument will be that they can be aware of if they want to have sex, or not.

It's a very dangerous place when you look at this as a progressive attitude to being a tool for the sexualisation of a child's mind.

No way should these monsters be getting anywhere near a frikkin school, yet they're allowed to sit and read to children?

If - and it is a fucking huge if - transsexual's are to interact with children, and I see absolutely zero reasons for them to be doing so in the first place, then they should be doing it in a much more toned down attitude.

Do the teachers roll up to class in their evening gowns or suits or how they'd dress on a night on the town, full of make up, glam and glitz?

Or do they dress in an appropriate way to interact with children?

No, i'm gonna pull that in - because the argument then shifts into 'what is appropriate.'

Well, it is not appropriate for kids to be taught by people who are not teachers. It ends there.

But I guess that the headmasters hands are being tied into knots by the progressives who argue for the rights of the TS over the rights of the children and their parents.

Simple way to fuck this up is for the parents to say no, and refuse to let their children attend classes where these monsters are reading.

And before the liberals get their knickers in a twist - no, i'm not saying that transsexuals are monsters, but these people shown in the video's have no place in a classroom dressed like that - why on earth would a headmaster allow anyone dressed that way into a classroom?

If they are not teachers, then lets be frank and say that they have no place in a classroom, and no place in a school.

And, we're forgetting that one important thing in the wake all this is creating.

They are not teachers so why are they teaching those kids?

And if a parent is threatened with legal action by the school or state education dpt, then that is the angle they can stand on.

What about the kids who are being traumatised by this - do their rights count for anything?

But, as I have said, this is all heading toward lowering the age of consent, to get children to identify with their body's and their sexuality, at an early age - when they are in their most formative years. They're doing this at the time when the children are starting to develop their own personality and identity, and doing it at that time has a specific purpose.

Lets not forget that the elites who run the show, in the seats of government and congress have no qualms about having sex with children and the energy frequency this creates is a vibration they wish to manifest to a larger degree within the 3d.

People have spoken about reptilian's and demons manifesting at times when they were abused as children. What better way than to normalise demon manifestation than put them in classrooms?

If a child can identify as being cross gender, or gender neutral at 12 (and younger) and make a life decision to be raised as cross gender or to have gender altering medication / surgery / counselling - then they are effectively consenting to what they wish to be done to their bodies.

Ask yourself where that is taking us in society - and look at the end goal of that - which is to give a child the choice of sexual consent, perhaps even as young as five years old.

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 12:15 PM   #24
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
This is key.

Children who 'identify' (one of the new buzz phrases) as being cross gender specific, or 'gender neutral' (another buzz phrase) and can have corrective surgery or counselling etc at the age of 12 and younger is a state geared drive toward removing the age of consent for children.

One step at a time is how they do this, and we're already on that ladder.

You may not want to read it, but that is where this is heading.

If a child is aware of their body and 'sexual orientation' then the next argument will be that they can be aware of if they want to have sex, or not.

It's a very dangerous place when you look at this as a progressive attitude to being a tool for the sexualisation of a child's mind.

No way should these monsters be getting anywhere near a frikkin school, yet they're allowed to sit and read to children?

If - and it is a fucking huge if - transsexual's are to interact with children, and I see absolutely zero reasons for them to be doing so in the first place, then they should be doing it in a much more toned down attitude.

Do the teachers roll up to class in their evening gowns or suits or how they'd dress on a night on the town, full of make up, glam and glitz?

Or do they dress in an appropriate way to interact with children?

No, i'm gonna pull that in - because the argument then shifts into 'what is appropriate.'

Well, it is not appropriate for kids to be taught by people who are not teachers. It ends there.

But I guess that the headmasters hands are being tied into knots by the progressives who argue for the rights of the TS over the rights of the children and their parents.

Simple way to fuck this up is for the parents to say no, and refuse to let their children attend classes where these monsters are reading.

And before the liberals get their knickers in a twist - no, i'm not saying that transsexuals are monsters, but these people shown in the video's have no place in a classroom dressed like that - why on earth would a headmaster allow anyone dressed that way into a classroom?

If they are not teachers, then lets be frank and say that they have no place in a classroom, and no place in a school.

And, we're forgetting that one important thing in the wake all this is creating.

They are not teachers so why are they teaching those kids?

And if a parent is threatened with legal action by the school or state education dpt, then that is the angle they can stand on.

What about the kids who are being traumatised by this - do their rights count for anything?

But, as I have said, this is all heading toward lowering the age of consent, to get children to identify with their body's and their sexuality, at an early age - when they are in their most formative years. They're doing this at the time when the children are starting to develop their own personality and identity, and doing it at that time has a specific purpose.

Lets not forget that the elites who run the show, in the seats of government and congress have no qualms about having sex with children and the energy frequency this creates is a vibration they wish to manifest to a larger degree within the 3d.

People have spoken about reptilian's and demons manifesting at times when they were abused as children. What better way than to normalise demon manifestation than put them in classrooms?

If a child can identify as being cross gender, or gender neutral at 12 (and younger) and make a life decision to be raised as cross gender or to have gender altering medication / surgery / counselling - then they are effectively consenting to what they wish to be done to their bodies.

Ask yourself where that is taking us in society - and look at the end goal of that - which is to give a child the choice of sexual consent, perhaps even as young as five years old.
This is a culmination of what Bertrand Russell and his experimental schools were doing in China, then once perfected was brought back here to begin changing society the way his funders wanted.

[Search domain files.eric.ed.gov] files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED503002.pdf

http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED503002.pdf

A short film of how human experimentation was happening the world over.

Last edited by the apprentice; 19-10-2017 at 12:48 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 03:57 PM   #25
Daisy101

That video shows nothing that other countries haven't always done. Look at the Israeli army - or our TA army for kids etc...
or any country that has conscription.
That's why the Eu were so annoyed at us for leaving - they had plans to make a conscripted EU army - everyones' kids in the UK would be forced into it.

I'm surprised the kids just sat there and watched this show - they must have watched a lot to just sit there - whenever you have a person dressed as a bear or character in a big furry costume - you'll have a coupe of kids petrified of it.
Yet alone clowns and weird costumes like this.
Who thought up clowns anyway ? They must have had the same agenda.

Last edited by Daisy101; 19-10-2017 at 03:58 PM.
Old 19-10-2017, 04:12 PM   #26
the apprentice

Quote:
That video shows nothing that other countries haven't always done. Look at the Israeli army - or our TA army for kids etc...
or any country that has conscription.
That's why the Eu were so annoyed at us for leaving - they had plans to make a conscripted EU army - everyones' kids in the UK would be forced into it.

I'm surprised the kids just sat there and watched this show - they must have watched a lot to just sit there - whenever you have a person dressed as a bear or character in a big furry costume - you'll have a coupe of kids petrified of it.
Yet alone clowns and weird costumes like this.
Who thought up clowns anyway ? They must have had the same agenda.
Once the UK has less than its quoter of battle ready troops the old game of conscription will be introduced, already there are record number avoiding the recruitment teams, we used to call these teams Cape Tours which went around the county shows and larger school show days.

Last edited by the apprentice; 19-10-2017 at 04:13 PM.
Old 19-10-2017, 04:15 PM   #27
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Once the UK has less than its quoter of battle ready troops the old game of conscription will be introduced, already there are record number avoiding the recruitment teams, we used to call these teams Cape Tours which went around the county shows and larger school show days.
Watch all the immigrants run out of the UK if they do that lol - all the young men coming here will suddenly be older not younger ha ha
Old 19-10-2017, 04:30 PM   #28
the apprentice

Quote:
Watch all the immigrants run out of the UK if they do that lol - all the young men coming here will suddenly be older not younger ha ha
Only EU registered citizens will be called up first, leaving a vacuum of much needed nationals, here is when the real troubles will begin at home as the newcommers fill their positions and places of employment, thus changing the paradigm much faster for TPTB.
Old 20-10-2017, 12:43 PM   #29
truth seeker 09

Mark Dice:

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 01:00 PM   #30
the apprentice

Default If in doubt

Old 20-10-2017, 01:27 PM   #31
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I remember when my kids first watched this movie - they were over 10 but found it distressing and not at all funny. I described to them before they watched it what it was about but they just didn't like it at all. They get it now they are older teens - so maybe kids just don't need to worry about this shite at all.

Last edited by Daisy101; 20-10-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old 20-10-2017, 01:55 PM   #32
the apprentice

Quote:
I remember when my kids first watched this movie - they were over 10 but found it distressing and not at all funny. I described to them before they watched it what it was about but they just didn't like it at all. They get it now they are older teens - so maybe kids just don't need to worry about this shite at all.
I can hear my sceptics moaning and groaning away, saying your just an old fart rambling on about nothing, however! here we have yet another example of how our children's and young adults minds are being programed before they actually become true adults, the same as parents who are themslves bemaddened by religion, programming and unneccessary traits into their own childrens slate clear minds, those that have them that is, and without knowing how they were also programmed.

There are those who only know or see this phenomenon as their "new normal", having previously been exposed to this kind of steerage by the mind elite and motley crews, and loving every part of their indocrination, yet trained to demonize those pointing out the very demons in their living room.

I often observed my own childrens mouths dropping open and in a trance after only a few minutes of watching certain cartoons, who would become irritated if they were disturbed by us during their indoctrination, half of the time they would not hear us asking them a simple question interim, where you might have to raise your voice to a higher level before they snapped out of their stuper.
We only have ourselves to blame if the evidence is given to them via many different routes like a horse to water model, who would deny it to possibly be true or factual, they know who they are.

Last edited by the apprentice; 20-10-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old 20-10-2017, 05:41 PM   #33
G13Haze

its a sick sick world we are living in... this transgender crap is getting ridiculous
G13Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 10:03 AM   #34
oz93666

Gareth put his article on DI headlines today ... more of the same ... at least the freaks aren't dressed as deamons , they wait till the kids are 5 years old for that ...

Transgender lessons for two-year-olds: Drag queens drafted into nursery schools to teach children about sexual diversity

'Drag queens are being brought into taxpayer-funded nursery schools so that children as young as two can learn about transgender issues.

The cross-dressers are reading nursery rhymes and singing specially adapted songs ‘to teach children about LGBT tolerance’.

Nursery bosses say the sessions are needed so that children can ‘see people who defy rigid gender restrictions’ and grow up to combat hate crime.

They want to target two and three-year-olds to influence them early, as they say at this age children have not yet developed any discriminatory ‘isms’.

The ‘performances’ are the brainchild of Thomas Canham, a Bristol University law graduate and part-time cross-dresser who dismisses traditional notions of masculinity as ‘meaningless’.'
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 10:54 AM   #35
the apprentice

TPTB are building a non discriminatory populace, everything in this picture smacks of love in hearts and shining stars, but behind this lays a sinister demon lurking, what we are seeing is damage limitations to help cover up what has really been going on with our genetic manipulation on a grand scale.

Society has been changed top down and by design, a nation of cross dressing and chemically confused beings who have created themselves a whole other world, and now they are ramming their creations down our necks and forcing us to except their over the top creations, there is a yellow streak running down this banner which smells to high heaven.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:58 AM   #36
oz93666

This from infowars .... great video

"According to several outlets, the misgendering took place when Sutcliffe saw two students working together, and commented: “Well done, girls.” After one of the students informed Sutcliffe that they identified as male, the teacher apologized.
Approximately six weeks later, the trans student’s mother issued a complaint, and Sutcliffe was suspended pending an investigation."

http://
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 03:45 PM   #37
elenita

This is what nursery schools are all about. Not for the benefit of a developing child but to brainwash, enslave and traumatise
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote