Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 09-11-2017, 02:11 PM   #1
the apprentice

Default Pilots suffering from toxic fumes

From the headlines

Here is a film about KLM piolts feeling ill when flying jets for KLM, could this be related to the trails we are seeing, could the air in the planes be contaminated by what is in the fuel?

It does show trails at 6.31-6.34, a subliminal maybe/

I wonder how many other pilots are feeeling sick or even well tavelled customers aboard these long haul jets.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #2
getagrip
Forum Advisor

I haven't watched the video yet but I know there is quite a bit of research into the percentage of commercial pilots who get cancer. The article below is a study into cosmic radiation.

Good old "cosmic radiation" could very well be a get out of jail free card as a chemtrail counter argument.

https://ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/...940-017-0295-4

~ An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ~ ***

Last edited by getagrip; 09-11-2017 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Oops! lol
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 02:41 PM   #3
elshaper

and if anyone else interested in travelling...here is previous thread.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=311597
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 02:48 PM   #4
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
I haven't watched the video yet but I know there is quite a bit of research into the percentage of commercial pilots who get cancer. The article below is a study into cosmic radiation.

Good old "cosmic radiation" could very well be a get out of jail free card as a chemtrail counter argument.

https://ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/...940-017-0295-4
Yes my legal synapses fired on that one as I was watching the film, they say one flight is equivalent to an xray.

They will also try to block this by using airport scanners as well, this smacks of something is possibly going on with the fuel situation.

What is needed is propper poratable sniffer onboard planes, so the samples can be tested.

Last edited by the apprentice; 09-11-2017 at 02:48 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:05 PM   #5
decim

A dark reflection - movie
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 04:08 PM   #6
the apprentice

Old 09-11-2017, 04:30 PM   #7
decim

Aerotoxic syndrome is what the film is about.

http://www.aerotoxic.org/about-aerotoxic-syndrome/

The film is based on actual events. World renowned, investigative journalist Helen Eastman returns to the UK after a disastrous assignment in the Middle East and takes a new job at a local paper to be closer to her air traffic controller boyfriend, Joe Forbes.

Rather than be happy that she has finally given up her high profile career to be closer to him, he is despondent having been suspended from work following a serious JASP Air in-flight safety incident on his shift.

The incident is not released to the public, triggering Helen's instinctive journalistic curiosity to ask. Why not? Helen convinces her new editor Nick Robertson that there must be more to the incident known as Flight 313, then JASP Airlines and the aviation regulators are admitting to.

Trainee journalist Natasha Stevens joins Helen to investigate matters further. As they probe the aviation industry for answers, a well-orchestrated pattern of denial emerges and they soon discover they are not the first to ask difficult ... Written by Tristan Loraine
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote