Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 13-05-2014, 12:41 AM   #1
nuka

Default Astral projection and the physical world

I will start by saying I know next to nothing of this topic. I get the basics as such that you can leave your body and travel in to the astral World, what that is exactly I don't know.

One thing that I'd like to explore is the deep sea which is apparently impossible, would it be possible with astral projection? or can you only enter the spirit world? Why I think it's possible is David Icke says Queen Elizabeth 1st's adviser (john dee) used Astral projection to spy on the Spanish so surely he stayed in the physical realm to do that (if true of course)

I'd like to learn more about AP, I'd welcome a nudge in the right direction. It's hard to learn reading articles from experienced AP's as the infomation goes right over my head. Astral projection for dummies may be the best starting point
"you know what it takes to unite 90 clans half of whom want to massacre eachother?, we speak 7 different languages in this army, the Fens hate the Hornfoots, the Hornfoots hate the River clans and everyone hates the cave people. You know how I got cave people and river folk, sun and moon worshippers to unite as one? I told them we are all going to die if they don't because thats the truth"

nuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 01:15 AM   #2
tnt1

It is not that the physical world changes. Your conscious awareness is projected to experience elsewhere as in, the energy that animates your shell leaves to visit elsewhere. Still connected enough to sustain yet separate enough to experience. In truth we all are separate from the shell in a parallel reality of consciousness to various levels from person to person from minute to minute and second to second.

Much of the goings on that are unnoticed with the physical eyes are noticed within this garden when in the astral and out and about in the physical world. At least that is the case for me, however one thing always puzzles me and that is that whenever I'm astral and in space, as in outer space I can see the earth, the moon, the planets and focus and drift to the outer ones to see them if I need to but I don't see any starts whatsoever! I've never figured that out but never have I seen a single star, just the planets and moons.
Old 13-05-2014, 02:52 AM   #3
nuka

Thats interesting, not even our Sun? Have you ever checked out the ocean bed? I want to learn how to project seeing as I now have the time and the space.
"you know what it takes to unite 90 clans half of whom want to massacre eachother?, we speak 7 different languages in this army, the Fens hate the Hornfoots, the Hornfoots hate the River clans and everyone hates the cave people. You know how I got cave people and river folk, sun and moon worshippers to unite as one? I told them we are all going to die if they don't because thats the truth"

Old 14-05-2014, 11:09 PM   #4
apoceclipse

Careful, too much ESPionage may earn you a visit!

That being said - have at it. lol...
apoceclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 11:19 PM   #5
codie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
It is not that the physical world changes. Your conscious awareness is projected to experience elsewhere as in, the energy that animates your shell leaves to visit elsewhere. Still connected enough to sustain yet separate enough to experience. In truth we all are separate from the shell in a parallel reality of consciousness to various levels from person to person from minute to minute and second to second.

Much of the goings on that are unnoticed with the physical eyes are noticed within this garden when in the astral and out and about in the physical world. At least that is the case for me, however one thing always puzzles me and that is that whenever I'm astral and in space, as in outer space I can see the earth, the moon, the planets and focus and drift to the outer ones to see them if I need to but I don't see any starts whatsoever! I've never figured that out but never have I seen a single star, just the planets and moons.
Oh I so wish I could do this
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 11:45 PM   #6
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuka View Post
Thats interesting, not even our Sun? Have you ever checked out the ocean bed? I want to learn how to project seeing as I now have the time and the space.
No none. You would think the sun too and I've looked for it I have. I don't think stars exist. Not in the sense we think they do viewing from here anyway. In the astral Saturn stands out and really well and the moon, the earth, and you can see orbs and snakes but no stars? Streaks I guess is a better descrip. They sort of wiggle but go sideways and its just weird. Its uncomfortable when they come at you but about then most of the time I'd wake up suddenly maybe as a self defense I guess. The wiggle things bug me. Not sure why but I don't like snakes either. The orbs not so much but for all I know they are dangerous as well. Those wiggle bastards and just the fear as a youth are a lot of why I would toke up as a teen so I'd forget my night time dreams and trips. It effectively shuts you down at night for dream or astral memory of what goes on. I mean pot when I say it. When I've felt things getting out of control, too many visitors and such I've used it to shut down and become forgetful of night time again several times in my life. It has always removed the baby batter off the brain for me too when those times would be bad but I digress.

Last edited by tnt1; 14-05-2014 at 11:46 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2014, 02:08 AM   #7
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by codie View Post
Oh I so wish I could do this
You can. Any of you can. Buy the book titled, "The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep" and apply it. It works, its real, and if you really wish you could see life from the "Bardo" side jump in buying it on Kindle and go.
Old 20-05-2014, 12:29 AM   #8
nuka

Thanks for posting TNT.

How strange is this, today I was thinking I'd like to read the Bible and try to work out the meaning, I just clicked on your sig and there it is "literal Bible" I'm going to have a read, also "The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep".

Old 21-05-2014, 06:52 PM   #9
1zenith
Banned

Default Talk 2your Guides/Diet/or Fast/Break sleep cycle

Quote:
I will start by saying I know next to nothing of this topic. I get the basics as such that you can leave your body and travel in to the astral World, what that is exactly I don't know.

One thing that I'd like to explore is the deep sea which is apparently impossible, would it be possible with astral projection? or can you only enter the spirit world? Why I think it's possible is David Icke says Queen Elizabeth 1st's adviser (john dee) used Astral projection to spy on the Spanish so surely he stayed in the physical realm to do that (if true of course)

I'd like to learn more about AP, I'd welcome a nudge in the right direction. It's hard to learn reading articles from experienced AP's as the infomation goes right over my head. Astral projection for dummies may be the best starting point
OMG, you did bring back a memory before i knew E Ts were in my life.
I dont know if it was remote viewing or virtual reality simulation by the E ts or very lucid dream but in the 'dream' I was in CA, and I went under water and there was a city under there or a base. I did think about that 'dream' many months later after my awakening to the E ts. Because i was wondering if it was manipulated by the E ts to show me shit.

But first i need to ask you, do you KNOW what your BODY feels like when you are about to go outta body? You gotta get that 'feeling' down first.

I started doing it daily by accident when i was age 29. I did it a few times when i was younger but not daily. I just thought they were awesome dreams.
I worked night shift which is much better for astral travel than day shift.
(why the whole world is geared for day shift is a big conspiracy).
To keep you away from the POSSIBLE.
Having to get up at 6am fucks you up to 'ALL POSSIBLITY'.

I always disrupted my sleep cycle when i would SHOOT off. Years later i heard on C2C-am that very same thing.
I was thinking "wow that is sooo true".

And that's when I would always 'TAKE OFF' 'shoot off' from the bed.
There are many different speeds. I have traveled at least 5-6.

For instance if you wake up at noon or 11am then go Pee Pee then lay back down in bed, thats when you ASTRAL travel. Most ppl will probably surpress it. But you cannot or you wont be successful. But thats when you SHOOT OFFF!!! At 40 degree angle.
Thats when I would 100percent of the time shoot off , except for 2 years ago when i kept shooting out at 6am. I dont remember getting outta bed first.
I was successful twice but would have done it all flippin' day long if i didnt have to get up at 7am and go to work.

Some ppl just go to the evil realms where demon entities grab at you.

I Do NOT. I went to 4D once and it was scary. The thing is I was on my stomache so i astral traveled DOWN by accident. And these white ppl were grabbing at me like they were in spiritual pain. I was in reptilian zone i believe.
IT scared me. I thought they were trying to hurt me.
Also if you lay on your side you will SHOOT OFF on your side. ITs narly.

I always bypass all 9-12 dimensions. And I just start touching things walking around outside in nature in heaven realm by myself. ITs pure BLISSSSS .
But you can learn to do back flips and front flips and
learn to manifest things by thot. Next time i am gonna FLY.
But at first you arent gonna know that. It takes practice.

But once you start twirling thru the black galaxy you just have to relax and wait TILL you land.
You will twirl twirl twirl thru blackness TILL after several minutes you will LAND, then boom, the heaven realm lights up brightly.
Its 78 degrees. NO wind etc. Sometimes you may go
to school down the street or whatever but you probably wont
be twirling thru black galaxy. You can astral travel to this dimension or heaven dimension or any dimension. You will find it hard to zoom in on ppls faces and see them clearly. YOU can. But its like looking thru goggles.
Its narly. You have to struggle a little. But recently when reptilians took me to a cave i didnt have to struggle.
A wrinkly faced Menninite woman looked straight at me. She was CLEAR. But at times to look at and zoom in on ppls faces (years ago)it was like i was looking thru goggles . I DONT know why.

But at first you arent gonna know that you can touch things and everything still feels physical and that you can manifest things. It takes practice.
You will get better and better and better.
I recently did the front flip and back flip when the reptilians took me outta body to a CAVE. IT was narly. I manifested a bottle of perfume.
My arms still felt physical and i sprayed perfume on my arms. IT smelled familiar. You still have your same SENSES outta body.

1. The most important thing is to talk to your E Ts or spirit guides, or 4d winged reptilians. They will help YOU. They can even PULL you out when YOU cannot do it on your own.

2. You have to get your brain in certain brain waves.

3. TO do that , DIET is a big must.
Dont hardly eat anything for several days. Like maybe 700- 900 calories all day and DONT eat sugar or drink caffeine or alcohol or do drugs.
Exercising will help too, to get your body low-blood-sugarish.
Disclaimer *this advice isnt for hard
core diabetics*

Anyway FAST basically but not completely. Do you know what it feels like to be low blood sugarish? TO get that feeling coming on??

The next morning YOU WILL see what i mean. If you just eat 500-900 calories all day and stop eating by 7pm. The next morning at 10-11am , noon, you will see what i mean.

The above advice is HOW i do it but with all this metaphysical stuff each person is SO VERY different and how they describe stuff is SO VERY different.

So main thing is TALK to your guides or E ts so they CAN help you.

Now I currently 'astral' ehtereal travel with allowing reptilians to TAKE me places.
But thats a whole 'nuther different experience since they dont take you to heaven realm. And they CONTROL everything.

I will let you know when i start doing astral traveling on my own again because NOW my guide will take me anywhere and I can blurt out to her while ' en route ' to go under water. I never thought about that.
2 years ago Zon plopped me on another planet 800F. I even felt the heat on my arms and feet.
I was lightly floating above the surface. The surface was mushy soft light- grey clay like. At 800F that makes SENSE.

Last edited by 1zenith; 21-05-2014 at 07:27 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2014, 03:43 AM   #10
ufochick

Your thoughts direct what happens when in the astral. yes you can stay in the physical world if you choose. I always have. I see no reason why one could not go under the sea or to the moon.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2014, 01:02 PM   #11
tnt1

I have read about barriers by someone but not sure if it was the Tibetan author or one of the others. Seems like they were invisible walls or barriers or just there but I've never seen or felt or run into any such thing. I've drifted through and propelled through a wall and threshold in a house and through the ceiling and attic once. I also found a matchbox car for real under my house after seeing it in the astral. Later after that, like 20 years later we had to pull that floor due to a plumbing problem that had to be rebuilt and sure enough that dang car was there man! I kept it too and still have it.

Our awareness is unlimited. Often when sitting in the car sometimes just waiting for the wife I'll practice projecting my awareness to another place. If I see a red rock that looks particularly interesting out in the distance sometimes I'll imagine what it feels like there and start by imagining the grit and feel of the rock on m hand and then imagine as if my hand and arm and body is like laid down little by little joining with the rock to move from here to there. In time it is as if I'm laying there flat on the rock in another place at times. It seems easier to do this now than 20 years ago when I practiced it. I think the vibe around us is more friendly to it now so if that is any indication maybe it will get even easier as we expand into ourselves more as we grow.
Old 26-05-2014, 05:23 PM   #12
poiuytre

Default Obe

Dear Nuka,

If you want to know deeply about Astral Projection or OBEs the man you are looking for is William Buhlman. After Mr. Bob Monroe ( Monroe Institute ), he is probably one of the best researchers on this subject.
He has written three books, all of them with lots of good stuff.

We live in a multidimensional universe, and we experience this reality where we live in thru a biological human body. The reality we experience is just the epidermis of the multidimensional universe.

The gift of having an OBE is not to travel thru the astral dimension, is to understand what consciousness really is.

Enjoy

Last edited by poiuytre; 26-05-2014 at 05:24 PM.
poiuytre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 03:35 PM   #13
apoceclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytre View Post
Dear Nuka,

If you want to know deeply about Astral Projection or OBEs the man you are looking for is William Buhlman. After Mr. Bob Monroe ( Monroe Institute ), he is probably one of the best researchers on this subject.

We live in a multidimensional universe, and we experience this reality where we live in thru a biological human body. The reality we experience is just the epidermis of the multidimensional universe.

The gift of having an OBE is not to travel thru the astral dimension, is to understand what consciousness really is.

Enjoy
there ya go
apoceclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 06:30 PM   #14
markritter
Banned

Quote:

The Projection of the Astral Body by Hereward and Carrington is full of information. Its an older book but still far better and less pretentious than some stuff that is newer.

The works of Robert Munroe are very unusual and seem to have a different theme than what most people are familiar with.

Apparently you cant just go anywhere though. I have read that if people are having sex there is a natural barrier that prevents you from entering. Also, I would think if people had put up magical barrier that you would be blocked.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 06:32 PM   #15
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Your thoughts direct what happens when in the astral. yes you can stay in the physical world if you choose. I always have. I see no reason why one could not go under the sea or to the moon.
Dr Robert Baker wrote a book on projection, based on theosophical teachings I think, and claims that great adepts can reach Sirius but this requires the support of the mental body as well.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 07:06 AM   #16
Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytre View Post
Dear Nuka,

Enjoy
Very well put.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 09:21 AM   #17
andy1033

There is probably things you can do to stimulate it, but i would think its risky.

Why not wait till you properly die to find out?
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 09:23 AM   #18
delusion

Imo, astral projection is just another kind of dream state. There's waking dream state, sleeping dream state, dreamless dream state and then there's astral dream state. There's also lucid dreaming, which is basically dreaming within a dream.

All of them are useless. None of them will tell you who you are. Dream is just a dream, no matter how grand or real it appears. It's alll an emanation of your mind.

What comes and goes is not real, what never changes is the real deal. So think about it, what never changes during all those dream states? What is constant? The fact that you are. That you observe all this. That you are the witness of all this. That's the only reality, everything thing else is transient, impermanent always changing.
delusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 11:23 AM   #19
tnt1

Nothing is outside! There is no 'outside' its all inside. All is within!
Its all a mental construct.
I believe nothing can be outside the 'One' supreme being, maker of all things.
I believe that all life and all light, and all darkness,
all matter seen and unseen, is of the same oneness!
This including the so called great Satan or Djinn, and the great angels and saints, which are just one of many other co creator beings of great awareness and light, like life, some able to see and develop in ways others are unaware.
I believe that all appears separate yet all is connected and one
life appears to die, but nothing dies,
the One seems to forget but never forgets,
the One seems to eat others but there are no others, not really so the one only partakes of self, yes the serpent consumes it's own tail!
The One lives forever, birthing, growing, learning, reproducing, dying of the vessel,
but the light moves on living in the others fooling itself into immortality,
re-birthing as a baby to once more do the same,
forgetting for the moment but forever remaining in the game!
Old 18-09-2016, 11:46 AM   #20
delusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
I believe nothing can be outside the 'One' supreme being, maker of all things.
Yes, but she makes it appear the other way around
That is the divine play she plays with the so called "us"
delusion is offline   Reply With Quote