Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 19-05-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
getagrip
Inactive

Default Woman from another universe wakes up here

I came across this while searching for some information regarding another post I made on here.

I don't normally do large copy/paste but I found the 'theory' of this story fascinating.

"What would you do if you found yourself in a strange bed, your workplace had changed, and you discovered your lover no longer existed? A woman named Lerina García claims this is exactly what's happened to her. Could you be next…?What started as an ordinary day—waking in bed one morning—evolved into a series of fearful shocks and haunting horror for a desperate woman lost in an alien world: our world.

As Lerina García left her bed she noticed the sheets and bedclothes were strange. She didn't recognize them. Still shaking off the last vestiges of sleep, however, she simply shrugged away the eerie discovery and began her morning routine.

Everything most precious to her was gone

But García would soon learn that once she'd left that slightly alien bed she entered another reality. Her life, her past—everything most precious to her—was gone.

As she went through the routines of her first day in another universe she noticed small incongruities: things out of place, items missing or items she hadn't purchased.

As she later wrote on the Internet seeking someone to offer an explanation for her nightmarish dilemma and maybe offering help: "One day I woke up and found that everything was different—nothing spectacular or having to do with time travel and such things. I simply woke up in the same year and day on which I went to bed, but many things were different. They were small things, but sufficiently important to know that there was a point at which everything was different."

Lerina's writings on the Internet relating her story are recounted in the Spanish language site revistadigitalavalon. The English translation is here.

Not everything was small. Although her car seemed the same and she still worked at the same company she had for 20 years, in the same building, she was shocked to learn her department no longer listed her. Her office was now in another department in a completely different part of the building.
As the level of strangeness escalated, she dealt with her hesitancy and surprise by telling co-workers she wasn't feeling well. She shares her first day on an alien Earth:

“Four months ago I awoke on a normal morning. I was in my rented home where I’d been living for seven years. Everything was the same, except that my bed linen was different, and I paid no attention at the time.

"So I went to work in my car, which was parked where I’d always parked, and it was the same office I’d worked in for the last 20 years. But when I got to my department, it wasn’t my department. It has names on the door and mine wasn’t on it. I thought I was on the wrong floor, but no, it was my own floor. I went over to the office’s wireless section and looked myself up. I still worked there, but in another department, reporting to a superior I didn’t even know.
"So I went to the department indicated in the directory, said I was feeling ill, and left. All the contents of my handbag were the same: my credit cards, my ID, everything, but I didn’t recall having changed departments at any time.

"I went to the doctor and underwent drug and alcohol testing…all clean.

"I returned to work the next day and was able to make my way by asking questions and saying that I wasn’t feeling well."

Lover disappears, old beau remains

“I’ve been separated from my partner of seven years for some six months. We broke up and I started a relationship with a fellow from my neighborhood. I know him perfectly well, having been with him for four months. I know his name, surname, address, where he works, his son from another relationship, and where he studies.

"Well, that fellow no longer exists. He appeared to have existed before my 'jump' but there is no trace of him now.

"I’ve hired a detective to find him and he does not exist.

"I’ve visited a psychiatrist and its all been put down to stress. He thinks they’re hallucinations, but I know this isn’t the case. My former boyfriend is with me as though nothing had happened—apparently we never broke it off [in this world]—and Agustín (my current boyfriend) appears to have never existed. He doesn’t live in the apartment he used to live at and I cannot find his son.
"I swear to you that it's true and that I’m very sane. My own family doesn’t remember things like surgery performed on my sister’s shoulder a few months ago: she says she's never been operated on. Small things to that effect."

Yes, just small things. Things like a different job, a loved one that's vanished forever, and another life in another universe that can never be returned to again.
As can be imagined, Lerina's traumatic life on this new Earth with a boyfriend she'd broken up with in the other world is causing her bouts of stress and depression. She ends her story with a plea for help:

"Please, if someone has had a similar experience, please contact me to see what may have happened.

"I cannot find any pathology that matches my experience. For five months I’ve been reading all of the theories I’ve come across and am convinced that it has been a jump between planes or something, a decision or action taken that has caused things to change."
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
glitter

Gosh that is scary. What can a person do if they've switched time lines upon awakening, nothing I guess. Do they just carry on as if nothings happened, I mean what choice do they have? Did any of these people in stories get back to their original timelines?

Sometimes objects go missing only to be found there again in the exact spot moments later. Once I was with my sister and she drove to the car park, she had left her phone in the side compartment of the door.
We both got out the car and left to go to the shopping centre. As we were in the shops she suddenly remembered she had left her phone in the car so she went back by herself to get it. I just remained in the shop until she would get back. As she got to the car her phone was just gone, She even looked in the other places of the car to check if she had mistakenly left it there but it had just vanished. She knew she had left her phone in the side compartment of the car but it was no where to be seen.

By now she had gone a little while and I thought why's she taking so long, she must have her phone with her by now, so I decided to ring her, the phone kept ringing and ringing but no answer. A few minutes later she turns up at the shop looking baffled. I assumed by now she had got her phone and asked her why she never answered her phone. She said that she couldn't find her phone anywhere and it's was no to be seen in her car. I thought maybe she didn't lock her car properly and perhaps someone had just took off with her phone. This time we both went back to her car and as she opened the car door lo and behold there was her phone just where had she left it in the side compartment of the car door! The look on her face was of astonishment. Looking back at the situation I think the minute my sister went off by herself to get her phone that's when she could have entered a different time line. But when she came back to the shop and we both went back to car park that's when she slipped back to the original timeline !

To me this shows we can slip in and out of dimensions without us even knowing, but it would quite strange if we couldn't revert back to the original timeline. I mean how do you carry on as normal when literally your world is changed.

Last edited by glitter; 19-05-2013 at 04:04 PM.
glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 04:04 PM   #3
getagrip
Inactive

I find stuff like that fascinating, it's like 'glitches' in the matrix that people talk about.
It make's me think that if Bubble /Multiverse theory is fact, then why worry if you have made the wrong decision somewhere in life because you in different universes' are making every choice imaginable all at the same time.

I can give myself a headache thinking about this

Oh, just had another thought. Do you think this could be connected to doppelganger's or can we only be 'one' in one reality at a time?
Old 19-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #4
glitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
I find stuff like that fascinating, it's like 'glitches' in the matrix that people talk about.
It make's me think that if Bubble /Multiverse theory is fact, then why worry if you have made the wrong decision somewhere in life because you in different universes' are making every choice imaginable all at the same time.

Oh, just had another thought. Do you think this could be connected to doppelganger's or can we only be 'one' in one reality at a time?
yes that's a perfect way of describing it as a glitch in the matrix. I'm not sure about our doppelgangers. I also used to think we could only be 'one' in one reality at a time but what if the possibilities are limitless so there are multiple scenarios happening at the same time on different time lines/dimensions. The mind boggles about this subject it can get confusing about your actual reality.

glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 05:16 PM   #5
getagrip
Inactive

This is the dream I had early this morning which started me off on doing a search.

"I have been having my chakras balanced by a healer and have been sleeping with an amethyst under my pilllow and Black tourmaline at my feet.

Just before I awoke this morning, I became aware of how comfortable and warm I was in the bed.
I opened my eyes and all of a sudden I was in a bath of warm water (it was as if I had nodded off in the bath and was dreaming of being asleep in a bed)
It was very strange because I strongly felt as if this was the 'real' world and me sleeping in a bed was just a dream.

The bathroom was full of light from a window and I could see bottles of shampoo ect (very real) But I just could not keep my eyes open and as I slipped further into the warm water I woke up.

It would be good to hear from anyone who has had this feeling of a 'seperate reality.'

Just to add a bit more detail; It still felt like me but not the me living this life.

I have read a little about Bubble Theory/Multiverse and this make's me wonder if it is possible to become aware of other realities."

I love it when thing's like this happen, it reminds me that we are more than what we think we are.
Old 19-05-2013, 06:34 PM   #6
getagrip
Inactive

Right, I am just letting my mind wander so here goes;

If Multiverse was indeed a real thing then is it possible that we have to experience every scenario possible in our life/ live's before we can re connect with the one consciousness?
And if that is the case where does that leave Karma if we are simultaneously being good, bad, indifferent or even dying at birth?

Last edited by Getagrip; 19-05-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Old 28-05-2013, 07:56 AM   #7
ahimsasatya

Smile incredible

This is truly incredible.

Poor lady, she must have thought she had gone mad or something, how distressing!

I think you are right, just like you said, a little glitch in the matrix.
I wonder how we could learn about consciusly switch from one reality to the next; and if so, what would happen to the 'current' us, on one inthis reality?
Dolores Cannon talks about different parallel realities in her work, she says that ever single time we are faced with a decision and we dont know which way to go, 'we spilt' one goes one way, one goes the other way. basically there are loads of us out there and its so complicated it gets impossible to figure out...
would love to find out more.

Great topic, i'll gove it 5 stars
Old 28-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #8
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahimsasatya View Post
This is truly incredible.

Poor lady, she must have thought she had gone mad or something, how distressing!

I think you are right, just like you said, a little glitch in the matrix.
I wonder how we could learn about consciusly switch from one reality to the next; and if so, what would happen to the 'current' us, on one inthis reality?
Dolores Cannon talks about different parallel realities in her work, she says that ever single time we are faced with a decision and we dont know which way to go, 'we spilt' one goes one way, one goes the other way. basically there are loads of us out there and its so complicated it gets impossible to figure out...
would love to find out more.

Great topic, i'll gove it 5 stars
Thank you I'm surprised that more people haven't added to this thread it's proper mind boggling stuff once you start looking into it.
Old 28-05-2013, 01:22 PM   #9
ahimsasatya

Smile

Indeed
I look forward reading more comments on this thread

Rati tu zAnti x
Old 13-07-2016, 09:16 PM   #10
the nine

Quote:
I came across this while searching for some information regarding another post I made on here.

I don't normally do large copy/paste but I found the 'theory' of this story fascinating.

"What would you do if you found yourself in a strange bed, your workplace had changed, and you discovered your lover no longer existed? A woman named Lerina García claims this is exactly what's happened to her. Could you be next…?What started as an ordinary day—waking in bed one morning—evolved into a series of fearful shocks and haunting horror for a desperate woman lost in an alien world: our world.

As Lerina García left her bed she noticed the sheets and bedclothes were strange. She didn't recognize them. Still shaking off the last vestiges of sleep, however, she simply shrugged away the eerie discovery and began her morning routine.

Everything most precious to her was gone

But García would soon learn that once she'd left that slightly alien bed she entered another reality. Her life, her past—everything most precious to her—was gone.

As she went through the routines of her first day in another universe she noticed small incongruities: things out of place, items missing or items she hadn't purchased.

As she later wrote on the Internet seeking someone to offer an explanation for her nightmarish dilemma and maybe offering help: "One day I woke up and found that everything was different—nothing spectacular or having to do with time travel and such things. I simply woke up in the same year and day on which I went to bed, but many things were different. They were small things, but sufficiently important to know that there was a point at which everything was different."

Lerina's writings on the Internet relating her story are recounted in the Spanish language site revistadigitalavalon. The English translation is here.

Not everything was small. Although her car seemed the same and she still worked at the same company she had for 20 years, in the same building, she was shocked to learn her department no longer listed her. Her office was now in another department in a completely different part of the building.
As the level of strangeness escalated, she dealt with her hesitancy and surprise by telling co-workers she wasn't feeling well. She shares her first day on an alien Earth:

“Four months ago I awoke on a normal morning. I was in my rented home where I’d been living for seven years. Everything was the same, except that my bed linen was different, and I paid no attention at the time.

"So I went to work in my car, which was parked where I’d always parked, and it was the same office I’d worked in for the last 20 years. But when I got to my department, it wasn’t my department. It has names on the door and mine wasn’t on it. I thought I was on the wrong floor, but no, it was my own floor. I went over to the office’s wireless section and looked myself up. I still worked there, but in another department, reporting to a superior I didn’t even know.
"So I went to the department indicated in the directory, said I was feeling ill, and left. All the contents of my handbag were the same: my credit cards, my ID, everything, but I didn’t recall having changed departments at any time.

"I went to the doctor and underwent drug and alcohol testing…all clean.

"I returned to work the next day and was able to make my way by asking questions and saying that I wasn’t feeling well."

Lover disappears, old beau remains

“I’ve been separated from my partner of seven years for some six months. We broke up and I started a relationship with a fellow from my neighborhood. I know him perfectly well, having been with him for four months. I know his name, surname, address, where he works, his son from another relationship, and where he studies.

"Well, that fellow no longer exists. He appeared to have existed before my 'jump' but there is no trace of him now.

"I’ve hired a detective to find him and he does not exist.

"I’ve visited a psychiatrist and its all been put down to stress. He thinks they’re hallucinations, but I know this isn’t the case. My former boyfriend is with me as though nothing had happened—apparently we never broke it off [in this world]—and Agustín (my current boyfriend) appears to have never existed. He doesn’t live in the apartment he used to live at and I cannot find his son.
"I swear to you that it's true and that I’m very sane. My own family doesn’t remember things like surgery performed on my sister’s shoulder a few months ago: she says she's never been operated on. Small things to that effect."

Yes, just small things. Things like a different job, a loved one that's vanished forever, and another life in another universe that can never be returned to again.
As can be imagined, Lerina's traumatic life on this new Earth with a boyfriend she'd broken up with in the other world is causing her bouts of stress and depression. She ends her story with a plea for help:

"Please, if someone has had a similar experience, please contact me to see what may have happened.

"I cannot find any pathology that matches my experience. For five months I’ve been reading all of the theories I’ve come across and am convinced that it has been a jump between planes or something, a decision or action taken that has caused things to change."
very interesting story.
I wonder if it was a cern test run or some other secret research..?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 09:28 PM   #11
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
very interesting story.
I wonder if it was a cern test run or some other secret research..?
It's very strange eh?

I'm just multi tasking and reading an article on the theory that the body is part of an " 'ancestor simulation’, a virtual recreation of humanity’s past" it got me wondering if we are part of a computer simulation is it possible that someone/ something has what could be described as a 'remote control function' for each of us, complete with FF Rewind and even changing the channel completely (as in switching us from one multiverse to another?)

https://aeon.co/essays/is-reality-a-...does-it-matter
Old 13-07-2016, 11:19 PM   #12
fairyprincess

As I've said on another thread. I'm open to the possibility that its happened to me.

When I was about 2 I fell into a pond in a garden centre. No one in my family remembers it happening.

I think, or rather I like to play with the idea, that that's because I did and got shunted to a slightly different reality. One where the circumstances of my death weren't in play.

Its just a thought.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....

Last edited by fairyprincess; 14-07-2016 at 09:26 AM.
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 07:46 AM   #13
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
As I've said on another thread. I'm open to the possibility that its happened to me.

When I was about I fell into a pond in a garden centre. No one in my family remembers it happening.

I think, or rather I like to play with the idea, that that's because I did and got shunted to a slightly different reality. One where the circumstances of my death weren't in play.

Its just a thought.....
Your story reminded me of another one that I'd read somewhere, where the person remembered being in a pool with her cousin of a similar age, and the cousin decided to sit on her whilst she was underwater, on the pool floor. The person remembers blacking out, and then suddenly she was stood at the side of the pool, with her cousin still in the pool looking up at her?!!

I remember as a child having a doll, one of those baby type dolls and I absolutely loved it. One morning it had vanished- I'd left it on the table by my bed, then suddenly it was no longer there. When I asked my mum about it, she denied that I'd ever had a baby doll. I could not work it out at all. I actually wondered if they'd taken it back to the shop without telling me or something, because I knew for a fact that I did have that doll.

I can't find that pool story now- they obviously told it better than I can! But here's some similar accounts: http://www.metatech.org/wp/reality-s...-true-stories/
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 07:59 AM   #14
brambles

There's a Reddit thread dedicated to people who proactively do this. It's known as jumping. You can use it to change your circumstances and in theory you can change any circumstance as long as it does not interfere with another persons free will.

The current universe number is 982 but many people swear that they have successfully jumped from other universes. Now I think about it I wonder if I jumped from 986 as that's what I initially wrote. I thought my attempt failed but now I'm wondering if it didn't. My circumstances are slightly better than how they were prior to the failed jump.

When I'm on a desktop I'll update this with a link to the thread so you guys can see and maybe even try out some of the methods. I would say report back but you'd only be able to do that if it failed.

ETA: https://www.reddit.com/r/DimensionalJumping/

Last edited by brambles; 14-07-2016 at 08:20 PM.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 08:37 AM   #15
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Edit: here is that thread
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309273

personally i believe we are in an infinite multiverse. And every milli second we shift from one parallel universe to another and another and so on.
This is what creates the ilusion of time.

Like pictures on a film strip. All still frames but played in sequence it seems to move. And our consciousness is like the light making the pictures come to live.

And I think we do sometimes make huge shifts so we end up in what would be a different time line in a way but normally we won't notice because tge past and the future is all created from the now. But maybe once in a while something happens and we do notice. Could be a glitch in the matrix or it could be to remind of and give of hints about what reality is. How it works.

I made a thread a few days ago about a guy called Darryl Anka who channels an entity called bashar who is supposedly himself in a " future" live.
He explains this very well.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws

Last edited by eurosianguy; 14-07-2016 at 08:41 AM.
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 08:21 PM   #16
brambles

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
Edit: here is that thread
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309273

personally i believe we are in an infinite multiverse. And every milli second we shift from one parallel universe to another and another and so on.
This is what creates the ilusion of time.

Like pictures on a film strip. All still frames but played in sequence it seems to move. And our consciousness is like the light making the pictures come to live.

And I think we do sometimes make huge shifts so we end up in what would be a different time line in a way but normally we won't notice because tge past and the future is all created from the now. But maybe once in a while something happens and we do notice. Could be a glitch in the matrix or it could be to remind of and give of hints about what reality is. How it works.

I made a thread a few days ago about a guy called Darryl Anka who channels an entity called bashar who is supposedly himself in a " future" live.
He explains this very well.
That certainly would make sense. I find Bashar quite fascinating. Although I think I would seriously freak out if I started channeling my future self!
Old 14-07-2016, 09:56 PM   #17
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
That certainly would make sense. I find Bashar quite fascinating. Although I think I would seriously freak out if I started channeling my future self!
Lol yes. But if we agreed time is an illusion he is channeling another aspect if himself or his higher mind. To me that makes sense.i have done that myself a few times I think.

But yeah the information provided by Darryl/Bashar is so spot on imo. I find it fascinating no matter if he is channeling himself or a future self.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2016, 06:35 PM   #18
brambles

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
Lol yes. But if we agreed time is an illusion he is channeling another aspect if himself or his higher mind. To me that makes sense.i have done that myself a few times I think.

But yeah the information provided by Darryl/Bashar is so spot on imo. I find it fascinating no matter if he is channeling himself or a future self.
I actually had a dream where I met Bashar except it wasn't a dream. It was real. If you are open to it then you can talk to him. It was only the once and unfortunately I can't remember the content of the conversation nor what he actually looks like (I think this is because he isn't 'physical') but I know that it was a useful and interesting conversation.

Last edited by brambles; 16-07-2016 at 06:36 PM.
Old 17-07-2016, 12:02 AM   #19
waynedyer
Banned

Quote:

it is fascinating.

Another possibility that is now gaining wide acceptance is that right now, all possible realities and EVERY variation of every possible reality ALREADY exists - but it is only when our Consciousness 'enters' a reality that is becomes 'alive' or is actualized.

But because most of us don't know that all these other realities or 'stations' actually exist, we always stay 'tuned' into the only 'reality' we think that exists.

It's like having a radio with a million stations but you are totally convinced that the dial can't be moved and so you spend your entire life listening to the same old boring station.

Yet flick your consciousness and have you entered a TOTALLY NEW REALITY.

And maybe we are all doing this everyday now- but don't realize it because it happens so seamlessly!
waynedyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 12:09 AM   #20
waynedyer
Banned

Quote:
It's very strange eh?

I'm just multi tasking and reading an article on the theory that the body is part of an " 'ancestor simulation’, a virtual recreation of humanity’s past" it got me wondering if we are part of a computer simulation is it possible that someone/ something has what could be described as a 'remote control function' for each of us, complete with FF Rewind and even changing the channel completely (as in switching us from one multiverse to another?)

https://aeon.co/essays/is-reality-a-...does-it-matter
I still feel that consciousness, our core awareness is the key to all of this. Maybe consciousness created all these infinite virtual realities as a giant game. And of course for the game to work we must forget that it is not real.

Same as watching a film. Imagine you're watching a great film and keep seeing the filming crew behind the scenes all the time! The film would lose all its reality for us.
waynedyer is offline   Reply With Quote