Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 19-05-2010, 07:38 PM   #221
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaias child View Post
I've read the whole thread several times

I'm just reporting what David Favor who is very highly respected in health circles said in an audio. I have found his info very helpful and got results for me

Here is the link check it out for yourself

http://radicalhealth.com/raw-food-di...hypothyroidism

yes, very interesting.

I'm not disagreeing with iodine supplementation. All I'm saying is that is may not be as simple as iodine supplementation alone , for everyone and especially those with complex problems mitochondrial failure and severely vaccine damaged or chemical poisoned people, some of those researchers say it is the other way round that the thyroid heals when you repair the mitochondria and you get the methylation cycle to work which is what you need working to detox and repair the depleted glutathione pathway which you need to have working before anything can detox including food and supplements, these can also poison you if the methylation cycle is blocked

http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/CFS_-_The_Methylation_Cycle

I've started to use small amounts of magnascent iodine myself, carefully, as in the past I have bad allergic reactions to things other people swear by.
That's very interesting from the Dr Favor. 2oz is about 56 grams which would equate to 25+/- mg of iodine. It must be that the seaweed has a synergistic effect. I have never heard of a release of symptoms so quickly on so little iodine.

As far as the thyroid goes - it will never heal without adequate amounts of iodine. Iodine works more effectively than chelation in heavy metal poisoning and clears most other toxins as well.

Iodine is not just needed by the thyroid gland - most iodine is needed by the fat and muscles of the body.

Iodine is not a supplement - it is an essential nutrient for the body.

Good luck with the magnascent - I've heard it is very good.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 07:40 PM   #222
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by allseeingguy View Post
There seems to be significant information on the effects of fluoride on the thyroid, http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/thyroid/, note “In humans, effects on thyroid function were associated with fluoride exposures of 0.05-0.13 mg/kg/day when iodine intake was adequate and 0.01-0.03 mg/kg/day when iodine intake was inadequate.”

Also, one should be very wary of purchasing pure iodine crystal/prills from the internet. Many, especially those on ebay are sting operations designed to target illegal methamphetamine (speed) manufacturing. Iodine is a key precursor in the synthesis, and as little as 500gm may warrant a search of your property.
Fluoride without iodine wreaks havoc on the body. Good information there, thanks.

I did not know about the amphetamine manufacture though.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
Old 19-05-2010, 07:42 PM   #223
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by the white knight View Post
I have just been looking at iodine for sale on ebay someone is selling lugols iodine and says in the write up that it should be taken with a acid liquid ie, apple cider vinagar this is the first time i have heard this is this correct?
Yes - I posted that a page or so ago. Many people find it helps if it is taken in a slight acid environment.

www.thrivingaudios.com

Last edited by mark1963; 19-05-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Old 20-05-2010, 10:30 AM   #224
gaias child

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipsicle View Post
Watcha blue blue

"The World Health Organization says that iodine deficiency is the largest single cause of mental retardation." - http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/iodine.htm

Blimey... Kept that quiet, didn't they?
well spotted.

The World Health Organization says that iodine deficiency is the largest single cause of mental retardation.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 12:48 PM   #225
the white knight

I got my Magnascent Iodine through the post this afternoon i will start tomorrow morning taking it on a empty stomach.
the white knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #226
pipsicle

Good luck, whiteknight...

GC, I asked a nutritionist at the nutri centre about the conflicting claims regarding iodine. She said she basically wasn't sure which set was correct. Also that their lugol's iodine states that iodine should be taken at six drops for just three days... Both she and I were scratching our heads over that one as the bottle was large. Now you mention the claim idoine deficiency can be cured in three days (like others I'm sceptical about that) that's the only possible basis I can think of for the information on the leaflet.

Did you know iodine used to be known as The Universal Medicine?
pipsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #227
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipsicle View Post
Good luck, whiteknight...

GC, I asked a nutritionist at the nutri centre about the conflicting claims regarding iodine. She said she basically wasn't sure which set was correct. Also that their lugol's iodine states that iodine should be taken at six drops for just three days... Both she and I were scratching our heads over that one as the bottle was large. Now you mention the claim idoine deficiency can be cured in three days (like others I'm sceptical about that) that's the only possible basis I can think of for the information on the leaflet.

Did you know iodine used to be known as The Universal Medicine?
If you went to your Doctor before the 1960's then if you had flu', colds - well virtually anything - the Doctor would give you a 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of iodine. 1-2 days later you were as right as rain.

Then came Big Pharma.

www.thrivingaudios.com
Old 21-05-2010, 04:27 AM   #228
gaias child

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
Iodine is not a supplement - it is an essential nutrient for the body.
I agree with you but because synthetic or synthesised nutients like most nutritional supplements are poison for the body. I preferred natural sources. I don't know if the iodine is synthesised from chemicals or natural sources

I'm a huge fan of taking nutrients in their natural form in the way nature intended, and these also have bioresonance with human cells. It is something I really believe in

Interesting article below on the difference between natural and synthetic nutritional supplements

http://www.organicconsumers.org/nutricon/qa.cfm

Is the iodine supplement natural, how is it made. Is it made synthetically from chemicals rather than coming from a natural source. where do the ingredients come from.

I'm not questioning the necessity of iodine for health. I agree with that

Last edited by gaias child; 21-05-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old 21-05-2010, 07:23 AM   #229
mark1963

Quote:
I agree with you but my main point was that because synthetic or synthesised nutients like most nutritional supplements are poison for the body. I preferred natural sources

I'm a big fan of taking nutrients in their natural form in the way nature intended, and these also have bioresonance with human cells.

Interesting article below on the difference between natural and synthetic nutritional supplements

http://www.organicconsumers.org/nutricon/qa.cfm

Is the iodine supplement natural, how is it made. Is it made synthetically from chemicals rather than coming from a natural source. where do the ingredients come from.

I'm not questioning the necessity of iodine for health. I agree with that
Good post and an area that's often overlooked.

Bio-resonance sounds right.

Lugol's is not absorbed brilliantly so I suspect that the method of production and left and right handed isomers come into the mix. Left hand or L-*** is the most bio-active and the one found in nature. Most processed vitamins are D-*** or right handed so tax the body to be absorbed, some D-*** are not absorbed at all - and are treated by the body as a toxin. Most pharmaceutical drugs come under this category as well. They are made from petrol these days - a potent carcinogenic and they are D-*** isomers, and are treated as toxins.

Magnascent Iodine is absorbed most effectively from my research and there are a couple of other candidates that I'm currently researching.

Seaweed would probably be the most bio-active way of taking it, but, there is the issue of quantity needed.

I'm also researching ways to better absorb Lugol's as well.

www.thrivingaudios.com

Last edited by mark1963; 21-05-2010 at 07:25 AM.
Old 21-05-2010, 07:53 AM   #230
the white knight

There is a comapny in the USA called one with nature that has seawed based iodine i have bought some of there Oil of Oregano which is the best i have ever come across but for some reason the owner no longer send items outside the USA. He sells items on USA Ebay but again only to the USA the bloke who owns it makes his own preperations and is a master herbelist its a pity just have a look at his products very high quality indeed.

http://www.wonwithnature.com/won-iodine.html

Last edited by the white knight; 21-05-2010 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 21-05-2010, 08:45 AM   #231
gaias child

Wow, thanks for those links and info white knight, that is the kind of thing I was thinking of, only I didn't know it actually existed.

Why does the US always have such great products and it is so hard to get good stuff in the UK. Often the best products in the US won't ship to the UK either. Such a shame
Old 21-05-2010, 09:02 AM   #232
gaias child

Quote:
There is a comapny in the USA called one with nature that has seawed based iodine i have bought some of there Oil of Oregano which is the best i have ever come across but for some reason the owner no longer send items outside the USA. He sells items on USA Ebay but again only to the USA the bloke who owns it makes his own preperations and is a master herbelist its a pity just have a look at his products very high quality indeed.
http://cgi.ebay.com/369-ORGANIC-Iodi...item23074ae0ad

http://www.wonwithnature.com/won-iodine.html
You can open a postal address in the US. My partner has got one, when I wanted to get David Favor product but we never actually used it, so may be able to buy it that way. I'm not quite sure how it works
Old 21-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #233
the white knight

Quote:
Wow, thanks for those links and info white knight, that is the kind of thing I was thinking of, only I didn't know it actually existed.

Why does the US always have such great products and it is so hard to get good stuff in the UK. Often the best products in the US won't ship to the UK either. Such a shame

I have sent him a question on his ebay site to ask if he will ship outside the USA for the iodine maybe he has changed his mind about it.
A good year ago i bought some Oil of Oregano of his ebay site without any problems when i ran out i treid to order some more but he no longer to orders outside the USA even though i have bought off him with no problems.
He's got a good deal where you buy 2 bottles and get one for free.
Old 21-05-2010, 11:06 AM   #234
the white knight

I have been using my Magnascent Iodine today the thing i have already found about it is it has a high evaporation rate some people who have used this sayes that when you put it on your skin it dissappears very quickly and think it has gone straight through there skin personaly i don't think so i put it down as pure evaporation lets not forget it is only 2% in strengh held in pure grain alcohol. I put this Magnascent iodine on a cotton wool bud to put on some spots it dissappeared leveing just a brown stain on the wool bud there was hardly anything left to put on a spot you will have to use this stuff from the bottle onto a spot or wound it is no good to put on cotton wool then put on a wound or something.
I will use Lugols iodine for putting on the skin and leave this M Iodine for internal use only M Iodine not as good as i first though.
Old 21-05-2010, 03:45 PM   #235
gaias child

Quote:
I have sent him a question on his ebay site to ask if he will ship outside the USA for the iodine maybe he has changed his mind about it.
A good year ago i bought some Oil of Oregano of his ebay site without any problems when i ran out i treid to order some more but he no longer to orders outside the USA even though i have bought off him with no problems.
He's got a good deal where you buy 2 bottles and get one for free.
I liked all his products including the parasite cleanse and mercury magnet and the kidney and pancreas cleanse as well, I wrote to him at the website to ask if he would ship to the UK, and this is what he said

Quote:
Hello.

We no longer ship outside of the US.

Take care,

Shawn-WWN
If he changes his mind with the ebay one though let us know.

Last edited by gaias child; 21-05-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old 21-05-2010, 03:54 PM   #236
tracker

Quote:
I have been researching the Thyroid gland recently, so imagine my happiness when Coast 2 Coast broadcast a whole program about it.

We are being deliberately stripped of iodine in our diets.

Fluoride (water, toothpaste, etc), Chloride (Water, washing up liquid, detergent, cleaning products) Bromide (white flour products, bread, cakes, etc) are in the same group on the periodic table as iodine.

They substitute themselves very easily for iodine in the thyroid molecule.

A blood test from your doctor will show a normal thyroid test, but, the thyroid molecule is no longer iodine based and so the molecule is ineffective.

In other words - EVERYONE - will have thyroid deficiencies.

Thyroid is the underlying cause for our health in EVERY process in the human body.

A lack of it will lead to EVERY disease we see today - Alzheimer's, ADD, heart disease, diabetes, cataracts, arthritis - you name it, a lack of thyroid will act as a catalyst for all diseases in every case.

Iodine was dropped from vitamins and minerals in the late 80's and this was carried out obstensively because iodine was dangerous. Looking back on this decision it is utter BS.

Iodine in the mg range is perfectly safe and is massively needed by the body.

We need at least 12mg (Japanese diet) of iodine daily. We are lucky to get 1mg daily in our western diets - and if our food is non-organic then the fertilisers used in production will destroy that.

Kelp is only 54mg per 100gm, so getting it from that may be a problem. Iodised salt is no good, wrong type of iodine, does not get absorbed by the body. Organic unprocessed Sea Salt does have good iodine in it, but, not alot.

Please check this link on iodine:

Iodine - Why We Need It

This link is the link to the Coast 2 Coast program, please listen to it all, there is a mass of information, especially about the UK blood test:

Coast 2 Coast - 9/3/2010 - Thyroid

Here is another excellent site:

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/

The best product I have heard about for iodine is Lugol's Iodine - available on the web.

3 drops is equivalent to the 12mg you need daily.

People with mercury fillings would need up to 50mg per day it has been found.

brilliant stuff , thanks for the info and the links .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 05:01 PM   #237
the white knight

What does anyone think of iodine in tablet form anyone her of this stuff.

http://www.progest50.com/iodineplus2.htm
Old 21-05-2010, 05:58 PM   #238
dalem

Quote:

I'm also researching ways to better absorb Lugol's as well.
As posted earlier Selenium and Tyrosine are essential if you are taking Iodine supplements.

There's a ton of Tyrosine in Kefir.
And if you use Selenium go for the Selenium Yeast it's much more usable by your metabolism.
If it’s too full -Empty it.
If it’s too empty - Fill it.
Herbal Organics
dalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #239
pipsicle

“The role of iodine in the body goes far beyond its function of making thyroid hormones; iodine is related to the ability to resist disease”.

Dr Mark Sircus

“Iodine can increase your energy by up to 300%”

Dr Bob de Maria
pipsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 10:00 AM   #240
dalem

I have been using Iodine for a relatively short time but already feel like i'm coming back to life, have more energy, sleep well and wake up refreshed.
What are your experiences with using Iodine?
If it’s too full -Empty it.
If it’s too empty - Fill it.
Herbal Organics
dalem is offline   Reply With Quote