Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 30-04-2014, 05:17 AM   #1
dharmanation

Lightbulb Escaping the Prison of Ego - Video

Escaping the Prison of Ego
A Powerfully Inspiring New Video With
Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya

During a powerful satsangha on April 27, 2014, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya revealed precisely how the soul is imprisoned by the false ego using a spontaneous and vivid example reminiscent of Plato's famous 'Allegory of the Cave'. Sri Acharyaji also explains to us how to escape the prison of the ego and know profound and lasting happiness.

WATCH HERE:

http://youtu.be/99m2gV-uYTM
"We are here, as human beings, to transcend our merely human nature, and to re-embrace our true identity as eternal spiritual beings. The basis of the 'human' is the spiritual." - Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya

http://www.dharmacentral.com
dharmanation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 05:52 AM   #2
oz93666

I've spent most of my life listening to people demonize the 'Ego' that we have to suppress it pluck it out. The ego is a perfectly necessary part of the psyche which deals with our interactions in the world. The human condition is not flawed, anyone who suggest the soul is 'imprisoned by the ego' is wrong. Mostly it's fake 'Gurus' who push this nonsense so that if any of the students disagrees with the wisdom of the guru they are accused of having ego problems.
For a more sane approach see the books of Jane Roberts , who channeled Seth.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 03:31 PM   #3
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I've spent most of my life listening to people demonize the 'Ego' that we have to suppress it pluck it out. The ego is a perfectly necessary part of the psyche which deals with our interactions in the world. The human condition is not flawed, anyone who suggest the soul is 'imprisoned by the ego' is wrong. Mostly it's fake 'Gurus' who push this nonsense so that if any of the students disagrees with the wisdom of the guru they are accused of having ego problems.
Here here. Don't pluck it out. Manage it.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 03:52 PM   #4
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Default You may like to rethink your conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
For a more sane approach see the books of Jane Roberts , who channeled Seth.
You may like to rethink your conclusion.

Your Soul is running & instructing the Body to create the Ego ....... is more like it.

The Soul is one of the lowest invisible image form of the Human whole & actually is the target for your masters to control you.

Did you ever heard the term Soul snatchers? very appropriate actually .... & its the only thing Evil can make use of for there own agendas.

Heart, feeling, Soul = they are like brother & sister to each other.

That's why Evil will always target your heart feeling ............ the only way for Evil to get to you & control you!
All there pushed propagandas is all about your heart & your feelings.

But you may mean that the ego could in cases be of help ............. Yes agreed! ....... but no good being you as in daily being.

Ego is a rebel ..............
there are positive situations for it ... Yes!
Like One in a million of situations.

But being a constant rebel = Satan, Evil like turning into arrogance if not under control.............

You always have the invisible non physical first ...... & the ego is already a implementation form others can recognise and is therefore of the physical nature.

The there is the Spirit which is the only thing which could ever override the Soul.

Why? ............. because only the non physical can fight things within the non physical.

Its also called the War in Heaven ..... the War within yourself.

So I will say with confidence you are not on target & you may reconsider your conclusion for your own good.

In my case I don't care if you have the wrong conclusion ...... but I said what I found myself & is at work 24/7 within myself.

You did not find all individual players yet so your conclusion comes short.

Sequence & level order to my understanding.

Body (Animal like)
<< Soul (instructs Body)
<< Mind ( Communicator with Soul)
<< Spirit(The true source given to the Human mind to communicate with the most out of control Soul being)

I always fall back to this image I made for myself long time back to make sense of it all.
With luck it gives you a hint.

Wise Men's sayings:
29) He who has a mind to understand, let him understand.

9) Blessed are you that you did not waver at the sight of Me. For where the mind is there is the treasure.

10) I said to Him, Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it, through the soul or through the spirit?

11) The Savior answered and said, He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind that is between the two that is what sees the vision and it is [...]

Last edited by oiram; 30-04-2014 at 04:11 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 04:02 PM   #5
white light

Interestingly, when I did annihilate my ego (before I let it back in - reconstructed of course) and all reality was at a standstill, even though I had no personalty, emotions or thoughts at that point, I still felt like me, the essence was unchanged.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 04:07 PM   #6
jake_ball

The ego has long been misunderstood.

Understand how the ego works and what part it plays in your reality/freedom, and then dance with it.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 04:19 PM   #7
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb Searching for this so called Jesus image all over.

People are searching for this so called Jesus image all over.

I say you can locate it within the image above in my previous posting.

Use your true God given Mind & you will solve the biggest mystery all looking for.

Am I right or wrong is not of importance.

Your own mind will give you the true answer if you give it a chance & listen to it.

Last edited by oiram; 30-04-2014 at 04:36 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote