Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 10-03-2010, 01:30 PM   #8761
griffinman

Gay people are born that way

!Mythbusted!
Old 10-03-2010, 01:46 PM   #8762
blind seance

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Yes... 3:30 the hour he was pronounced dead, born on a day of 23, aged 38... Just my thoughts... Who'll be next? His buddy, the other COREY (FELDMAN)?

http://www.popcrunch.com/corey-haim-...he-two-coreys/

And obviously its more to it...
damn, he told him "ill put you in the ground kid". these two people are wraped so tight you can see the stress and strain.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger"

Last edited by blind seance; 10-03-2010 at 01:46 PM.
blind seance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:53 PM   #8763
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Yes... 3:30 the hour he was pronounced dead, born on a day of 23, aged 38... Just my thoughts... Who'll be next? His buddy, the other COREY (FELDMAN)?

My comp doesn't like that link at all. Something dodgy about it. This is what I got back.

www.popcrunch.com/corey-haim-rape-co
nfession-video-the-two-coreys may cause a breach of browser security.

Why were you redirected to this page?

When we tested www.popcrunch.com/corey-haim-rape-co
nfession-video-the-two-coreys, it attempted to make unauthorized changes to our test computer by exploiting a browser security vulnerability. This is a serious security threat which could lead to an infection of your computer.

There is an option to overide this, but rather not!

Last edited by brainfreeze; 10-03-2010 at 02:51 PM.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #8764
kappasweet

Quote:

Maybe, the two Coreys were possibly "twin programmed."
kappasweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:05 PM   #8765
schaff
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
My comp doesn't like that link at all. Something dodgy about it. This is what I got back.

www.popcrunch.com/corey-haim-rape-co
nfession-video-the-two-coreys may cause a breach of browser security.

Why were you redirected to this page?

When we tested www.popcrunch.com/corey-haim-rape-co
nfession-video-the-two-coreys, it attempted to make unauthorized changes to our test computer by exploiting a browser security vulnerability. This is a serious security threat which could lead to an infection of your computer.

There is an option to overide this, but rather not!
I really feel for the guy rest in peace
Here is a better link

schaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #8766
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by schaff View Post
I really feel for the guy rest in peace
Here is a better link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-2V6GBdElY
Cheers, I just saw it on the other thread about him. I feel his pain and the rage he lived with. I understand that rage comes from a feeling of total powerlessness. It bubbled beneath the surface and he didn't want to release it in his brother/friends (?) direction. They're both very much in pain in that clip.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #8767
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
NO, TELL ME ITS NOT FUCKIN TRUE! COREY HAIM DEAD....

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/teen-idol-...at-38/37184?nc
cyborgs dont "die", the plug gets pulled(by evil jesuits)
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #8768
nineroot

Quote:
FIGER, possession and the TAVISTOCK CUP:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...-comeback.html

Hey, found this one interesting. The word Tavistock has alarm bells ringing. The Tavistock Institute has links to mass mind control research. An online pal pointed this out to me on 7/7, when the London bus blew up on Tavistock square after being re-routed.

Interesting that Figers first outing would be linked to Tavistock via name / symbolism.
nineroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #8769
kappasweet

Quote:
[B]Interview with MO'NIQUE for October issue of
MO'NIQUE, the big butterfly

All zebra&feline, with MARTIN LAWRENCE

I just wanted to note in this thread that Mo'nique won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress. She insists that she is not an actress, she is a stand up comedian and talk show host I'm not sure how that works... but anyways. Recently she has said also that herself and hubby have an "open" relationship, or rather he is her handler and she sleeps with who he tells her to. Check out the cover of the book "Pushed" or "Precious" it depicts the actress Gabourney Sidibe with butterfly wings and a crown. They did not try to hide that this a Monarch-themed movie. The book also contains much more explicit references to monarch themes than shown in the movie. Don't get fooled by this, it is a horrifically depressing movie that leaves you confused and wanting to murder if you don't know it is really just an MK movie.
kappasweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #8770
cheryl

Default Oscar Night

Just belatedly reading through my Sunday paper and Joan Rivers is in there quoted as saying she'd rather do a show looking at the outfits etc the day after the Oscars as she finds it confusing to interview the women on the red carpet as they all look the same .....
cheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:53 PM   #8771
pound

Yup, I just heard about Corey Haim not to long ago. What a damn shame. He was in alot of my favorite movies that I would watch as a kid.

.....These child stars are dropping like flies it would seem.

Last edited by pound; 10-03-2010 at 11:53 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:29 AM   #8772
klc_infowarrior

sad people should think twice before posting their mean crap about celebs ... never know when they might be reading it ...
klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:52 AM   #8773
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D394hzfACxk

sad people should think twice before posting their mean crap about celebs ... never know when they might be reading it ...
Yup that is very sad. I was doing a bit of perusing on the net about Corey Haim and came across yet another instance of child molestation and rape pertaining to child stars. This time it was Haim himself. He says that he was raped by a person that Corey Feldman knew. He says he was 14 when he was raped by this person. And supposedly Corey Feldman admits in this video to being 'molested' by this same character....Man this is sad stuff. And it reminded me in a way of Jonathan Brandis's situation that you talked about earlier in the thread KLC.

Last edited by pound; 11-03-2010 at 05:13 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:07 AM   #8774
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Yup that is very sad. I was doing a bit of perusing on the net about Corey Haim and came across yet another instance of child molestation and rape pertaining to child stars. This time it was Haim himself. He says that he was raped by a person that Corey Feldman knew. He says he was 14 when he was raped by this person. And supposedly Corey Feldman admits in this video to being 'molested' by this same character....Man this is said stuff. And it reminded me in a way of Jonathan Brandis's situation that you talked about earlier in the thread KLC.

I have been watching the 2 coreys show all night on youtube...omg its so disturbing and sad to watch this now that he's gone. I don't like feldmans wife...or that pyschobitch doctor. OMG can we say programmers & handlers... those 2 women on the show drove corey haim over the brink every time....not to make excuses for his behavior, but I do believe they drove him crazy intentionally because he was talking openly about that molestation!~

interesting connection regarding brandis. I watched that clip earlier and started watching other clips. such an interesting tale.

Last edited by klc_infowarrior; 11-03-2010 at 05:07 AM.
klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:31 AM   #8775
wakeuptime

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Yup that is very sad. I was doing a bit of perusing on the net about Corey Haim and came across yet another instance of child molestation and rape pertaining to child stars. This time it was Haim himself. He says that he was raped by a person that Corey Feldman knew. He says he was 14 when he was raped by this person. And supposedly Corey Feldman admits in this video to being 'molested' by this same character....Man this is sad stuff. And it reminded me in a way of Jonathan Brandis's situation that you talked about earlier in the thread KLC.

If Haim was talking about the abuse no wonder he died. From what I understand, the abused kids are threatened with death should they tell. Snuff films are, from what I've heard, used as a silencer. If you tell you'll be cut up live on film. Nice people.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #8776
emerald
Banned

Im curious what the result will be:

http://www.celebitchy.com/93953/star...inst_her_will/
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #8777
emerald
Banned

On ABBEY LEE KERSHAW:

"She’s tattooed, she’s pierced and, seemingly, she’s rather fearless too, claiming naked horse-riding and rock climbing as just a two of her more daring past-times. But that, she says, is thanks to her experimental nature – the very same nature that sparked furore across fashion when she starred in a sex-inspired shoot with Freja Behar in Purple magazine.
Abbey hasn’t commented on the rumours that followed, which suggested a sexual relationship between the pair, but she did tell the Timesonline that she “didn’t have to act that much”, and defended photographer Terry Richardson of the shoot he led.
“Terry doesn’t force girls to do anything they don’t want to,” said Abbey, who famously refused to walk in McQueen’s armadillo hooves. “He puts you in a G-string in a pile of mud because you want to do it. You touch yourself because you want to. For me, that shoot was the truth about how things were between us both, and I felt good doing it. I’m not ashamed of it — why should I be”

Last edited by emerald; 11-03-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #8778
rebelrobot

Quote:
On ABBEY LEE KERSHAW:

"She’s tattooed, she’s pierced and, seemingly, she’s rather fearless too, claiming naked horse-riding and rock climbing as just a two of her more daring past-times. But that, she says, is thanks to her experimental nature – the very same nature that sparked furore across fashion when she starred in a sex-inspired shoot with Freja Behar in Purple magazine.
Abbey hasn’t commented on the rumours that followed, which suggested a sexual relationship between the pair, but she did tell the Timesonline that she “didn’t have to act that much”, and defended photographer Terry Richardson of the shoot he led.
“Terry doesn’t force girls to do anything they don’t want to,” said Abbey, who famously refused to walk in McQueen’s armadillo hooves. “He puts you in a G-string in a pile of mud because you want to do it. You touch yourself because you want to. For me, that shoot was the truth about how things were between us both, and I felt good doing it. I’m not ashamed of it — why should I be”

Wow... How very liberated of her ! Stuff like this is just promoting the " debauchery is cool " agenda . Sad.
rebelrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #8779
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelrobot View Post
Wow... How very liberated of her ! Stuff like this is just promoting the " debauchery is cool " agenda . Sad.
Its more than this.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #8780
wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by blind seance View Post
damn, he told him "ill put you in the ground kid". these two people are wraped so tight you can see the stress and strain.
corey feldman was great in Lost Boys II, seriously...

wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote