Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 21-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #6761
lostworld

Default Dead celebrities 2009

I've put together a compilation of some strange celebrity deaths from 2009 so far. Many of them have been mentioned here on the thread too.
This is not to offend anyone, just to highlight the problem so you get an idea:

1) Jett Travolta

Son of actor John Travolta

Official cause of death: Seizure

2) Natasha Richardson

Actress, married to actor Liam Neeson

Official cause of death: Head injury due to ski accident

3) Lucy Gordon

Actress and model

Official cause of death: Suicide

Jérôme Alméras found Gordon hanged in their Paris flat on 20 May 2009. A French police official said Gordon appeared to have committed suicide by hanging. One police officer was quoted as calling the scene in the flat "absolutely horrific". Tabloid newspapers have reported that she left two suicide notes before hanging herself in the Paris flat; one detailing her last wishes regarding her estate, the other a letter for her parents. A neighbour is said to have heard the couple having an argument before Alméras fell asleep. Michel Haddi, who recently photographed Gordon for the Italian edition of Vanity Fair, said she had revealed to him that she was in love with Alméras. Another New York friend said: "She packed up all her things and moved to Paris a few months ago. She trusted everyone. She was very sweet and kind." Friends of Gordon have suggested she was "deeply affected" by a friend’s recent suicide.

Her father, Richard Gordon, said a post-mortem examination proved she had died from hanging and that no other marks were found on her body. He said, "There is no question of foul play. Lucy committed suicide."
(Wikipedia)

4) David Carradine

Actor

Official cause of death: Accidental asphyxiation

On June 4, 2009, Carradine was found dead in his room at the Swissôtel Nai Lert Park Hotel on Wireless Road, near Sukhumvit Road, in central Bangkok, Thailand. A police official said Carradine was found hanging by a rope in the room's closet, and the Bangkok Post reported that his body was found curled up in the wardrobe with one end of a shoelace tied around his penis and the other end around his neck. The same officer said: "Under these circumstances we cannot be sure that he committed suicide." It has also been reported that Carradine was found "with his hands tied behind his back." (Wikipedia)

5) Adam “DJ Adam” Goldstein

Musician, DJ

Official cause of death: Accidental drug overdose, died just months after surviving a plane crash alongside former Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker.

6) Taylor Mitchell

Singer, was considered a rising star on the folk music scene.

Official cause of death: She was attacked and killed by coyotes while on tour promoting her new album.

On October 27, 2009 Mitchell was hiking alone during the afternoon on the Skyline Trail in the Cape Breton Highlands National Park in Nova Scotia. During her hike, she was attacked by two coyotes. During the attack, some other hikers came across Mitchell and managed to scare the animals away and called 911. When emergency crews arrived, she was taken to a hospital in Cheticamp and then airlifted to Queen Elizabeth II Health Sciences Centre in Halifax in critical condition. She died overnight.

In an interview with The Gazette, Brad White, a coyote expert at Trent University in Peterborough, Ont. said they might have been coyote-wolf hybrids. However, Don Anderson a biologist with the Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources said he's seen no reason to suspect the animals were coyote-wolf crosses. Don Anderson noted there are no wolves in Nova Scotia or New Brunswick. Stan Gehrt, a coyote expert at Ohio State University's school of environment and natural resources suggested that the coyotes were rabid.

It was the first fatal attack by coyotes since they were introduced on Cape Breton Island in the 1970s by park wildlife officials to control a rabbit population that threatened new tree seedlings.

Mitchell was only the second fatal coyote attack on a human ever recorded in North America. The first occurred in the United States in August 1981, when 3 year old Kelly Keen was attacked by a coyote outside her home in Glendale, California, United States.
(Wikipedia)

(This pic is not meant to be offensive in any way but most pics of her portrays her in the woods. Coincidence...?
I guess the woods represents folk music but still, it's a bit telling considering what happened to her)

7) Michael Jackson

Singer

Official cause of death: Cardiac arrest

On June 25, 2009, Jackson collapsed at his rented mansion at 100 North Carolwood Drive in the Holmby Hills district of Los Angeles. Attempts at resuscitating him by his personal physician were unsuccessful. Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics received a 911 call at 12:22 p.m. (PDT), arriving three minutes later at Jackson's location. He was reportedly not breathing and CPR was performed.[163] Resuscitation efforts continued en route to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, and for an hour after arriving there at 1:13 p.m. (20:13 UTC). He was pronounced dead at 2:26 p.m. local time (21:26 UTC).

On August 24, multiple news outlets quoted anonymous sources as stating that the Los Angeles coroner had decided to treat Jackson's death as a homicide; this was later confirmed by the coroner on August 28. At the time of death, Jackson had been administered propofol, lorazepam and midazolam. Law enforcement officials are currently conducting a manslaughter investigation of his personal physician, Conrad Murray.
(Wikipedia)

8) Stephen Gately

Singer

Official cause of death: ”natural causes” due to pulmonary oedema

Gately's body was discovered on 10 October 2009 in the apartment which Gately owned with Cowles near Port d'Andratx on the western tip of Majorca in Spain. After meeting up at the Black Cat club in Majorca's capital Palma on the Friday night, Gately, Cowles and a friend of theirs, Bulgarian Georgi Dochev, had returned to the apartment. Dochev stayed in the spare bedroom; when exiting the next day, he claimed he found Gately, and went to Cowles and Gately's bedroom to awaken a sleeping Cowles. However, Gately's solicitor and family friend, Gerald Kean, insisted Cowles was the one who found Gately's body. Spanish police were alerted at 1:45 pm by Cowles, after he had tried to revive Gately. Gately was found squatting in an awkward way on a sofa, dressed in his pyjamas. Police said they had no reason to believe the death was related to abuse of substances such as drugs or alcohol and no suicide note or signs of violence were located on the corpse. The Gately family enlisted celebrity solicitor Gerald Kean as their official spokesperson; Kean ruled out foul play and suicide, describing it as "just a tragic accident". (Wikipedia)

9) Brittany Murphy

Actress

Official cause of death: Heart attack

(Not listed: Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett. Dies after suffering from cancer for many years)

Last edited by lostworld; 21-12-2009 at 05:23 PM.
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #6762
wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Troubling pic...

Bathroom theme again...

the ghouls are getting a little too open

died on 12/20/09

at 32

day before the solstice

"Brittany Murphy was born in Atlanta, Georgia on November 10, 1977.[2] Her parents, Sharon Murphy and Angelo Bertolotti, a mobster who later served time on federal drug charges, divorced when she was two years old"

Last edited by wyndham; 21-12-2009 at 04:15 PM.
wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 04:42 PM   #6763
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
I wasnt into her too much, but believe me I cant find my words and I cant stop my head from spinning all these since the moment I found about her passing away. Another one of my generation is gone... Since my awakening, I strongly felt that her role from GIRL INTERRUPTED was mirrored into reality. Actually it was DAISY RANDONE I liked most and who seemed to me the most troubled soul from the whole movie. She should have won the Oscar back then, not FANGELINA the clone. But its all gone... So for "them" its a full circle now. The sacrificial year has started with JETT TRAVOLTA and ends with poor BRITTANY... Lets have a sacrifice for Xmas and rejoice... As we know, both Jett and her died of cardiac arrest. Hey, idiot elitists u have no inspiration at all... Try better lies...

GO INTO THE LIGHT, BRIT!
I too wasn't that familiar with her as an actress, but like you I remember her role from "Girl interrupted" where she played one of the girls placed in a mental hospital- and how (in the film) she was sexually abused by her father, which was partly why she was placed there in the first place.

It seems to have been a 'telling" role.......And, her name was "Brittany". Another tragic death
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 05:15 PM   #6764
wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
I've put together a compilation of some strange celebrity deaths from 2009 so far. Many of them have been mentioned here on the thread too.
This is not to offend anyone, just to hightlight the problem so you get an idea:

1) Jett Travolta

Son of actor John Travolta

Official cause of death: Seizure

2) Natasha Richardson

Actress, married to actor Liam Neeson

Official cause of death: Head injury due to ski accident

)

Interesting

How much does this slob get from life insurance i wonder?

Ed Winter, LA coroner
wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #6765
lostworld

Default Dead celebrities 2009

Two deaths in the rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd during 2009

First, William Norris "Billy" Powell (June 3, 1952 – January 28, 2009)

keyboardist

On January 28, 2009, the keyboardist died at the age of 56 at his home in Orange Park, Florida. Powell called 911 at 12:55 a.m., complaining of shortness of breath. He missed his appointment with the doctor on the day before his death; the appointment was for a checkup on his heart. The EMS responders found Powell unconscious and unresponsive, with the telephone still in his hand. Rescue crews performed CPR, but he was pronounced dead at 1:52 am. A heart attack was the suspected cause of death, but an autopsy was not performed. (Wikipedia)

In May there was a second death:
Donald "Ean" Wayne Evans (September 16, 1960 - May 6, 2009)

Bassist

In late 2008 Evans was diagnosed with cancer, of which he died on May 6, 2009, at his home in Columbus, Mississippi (Wikipedia)

There's an interesting history here too:

Lynyrd Skynyrd is an American rock band, formed in Jacksonville, Florida in 1964. The band became prominent in the Southern United States in 1973, and rose to worldwide recognition before three members and one road crew member died in an airplane crash in 1977.

Billy Powell survived the crash.
Ean Evans joined the band following the death of Leon Wilkeson.

On Thursday, October 20, 1977, just three days after the release of Street Survivors, and five shows into their most successful headlining tour to date, Lynyrd Skynyrd's chartered Convair 240 ran out of fuel near the end of their flight from Greenville, South Carolina, where they had just performed at the Greenville Memorial Auditorium, to LSU in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Though the pilots attempted an emergency landing on a small airstrip, the plane crashed in a forest in Gillsburg, Mississippi. Ronnie Van Zant, Steve Gaines, Cassie Gaines, assistant road manager Dean Kilpatrick, pilot Walter McCreary and co-pilot William Gray were all killed on impact; the other bandmembers suffered serious injuries.

Following the crash and the ensuing press, Street Survivors became the band's second platinum album and reached #5 on the U.S. album chart. The single "What's Your Name" reached #13 on the single airplay charts in January 1978.

The original cover sleeve for Street Survivors had featured a photograph of the band, particularly Steve Gaines, engulfed in flames. Out of respect for the deceased (and at the request of Teresa Gaines, Steve's widow), MCA Records withdrew the original cover and replaced it with a similar image of the band against a simple black background.
30 years later, for the deluxe CD version of Street Survivors, the original "flames" cover was restored.
(Wikipedia)

"Street Survivors", the two album covers

Last edited by lostworld; 21-12-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Old 21-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #6766
greydove

Hmmm.....I had totally forgotten about DJ Adam Goldstein, Lostworld . When you factor in that many of these stars knew each other, were the same age, you have to wonder if they were waking up to their programming as so many are these days.

It seems like they are all being bumped off because of their involvement in the underworld of drug smuggling, pedo, sex, occult games

Last edited by greydove; 21-12-2009 at 06:34 PM.
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 08:44 PM   #6767
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by greydove View Post
Hmmm.....I had totally forgotten about DJ Adam Goldstein, Lostworld . When you factor in that many of these stars knew each other, were the same age, you have to wonder if they were waking up to their programming as so many are these days.

It seems like they are all being bumped off because of their involvement in the underworld of drug smuggling, pedo, sex, occult games
There's too many deaths like these to be a coincidence IMO.
Old 21-12-2009, 09:10 PM   #6768
emerald
Banned

Lostie was rite once again. Too many of Brittany's pics suggest paedophilia/abuse/cry for help. Here there are some more and not only.

emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 09:12 PM   #6769
emerald
Banned

Old 21-12-2009, 09:17 PM   #6770
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Brittany Murphy, the kitten:
A few years ago, she released the single "Faster Kill Pussycat," which became a dance club hit.
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...ck_report.html

She was 32 years old and dies of a "heart attack"...
Yeah right.

Very very sad.
Good god, I wanted to post about Brittany Murphy back when video of her and her husband at the airport was being shown everywhere. For some reason I didn't. I think because I wanted to take a better look at the husband's residency issue, con-man angle.

I've always thought they meant her to have a much BIGGER career than she wound up having. The big hint was when they kept pushing her relationship with Ashton Kutcher when their movie came out. I remember thinking just how deranged she looked.

Anyway Ashton on Brittany:

Quote:
In 2003, the slender and perky, Murphy co-starred along side Ashton Kutcher in the romantic comedy "Just Married," and the two had a previous romantic connection.

Ashton expressed himself on his twitter,Sunday, Kutcher wrote "2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine. My deepest condolences go out 2 Brittany's family, her husband, & her amazing mother Sharon." He continued: "see you on the other side kid."
Hmm. Sharon Murphy ...

Quote:
As a biography, Sharon Murphy is Brittany Murphy’s mother who was born of Irish and Eastern European descent. Sharon was married to convicted mobster Angelo Bertolotti, but divorced him after Brittany turned just two years old. When Brittany turned fifteen years of age, Sharon was diagnosed with breast cancer and survived after having a double mastectomy. There is not a whole lot of biographical information regarding Sharon, however we will update you as we find out additional facts.
Layers and layers ...

Quote:
Murphy's Dad Was Real Life Mobster
8 Mile star Brittany Murphy's father is a convicted mobster, according to reports in the British press. The 25-year-old actress has always kept the identity of her dad - named as racketeering criminal Angelo Bertolotti, 64, by British newspaper The Sun - a closely guarded secret. Bertolotti has reportedly enjoyed a 20 year criminal career, encompassing three separate visits to Atlanta Federal Penitentiary for crimes including counterfeiting. A source says, "Angelo used to hang out with some dangerous mob men and I think Brittany is now humiliated to tell people he's been in and out of jail all her life. She desperately trying to sweep him under the carpet and erase all ties with him." However, friends of Bertolotti claims his has been crime free for ten years, but is "devastated" that his daughter has only recently cut ties with him as her acting career has taken off. A friend of Bertolotti says, "He was devastated when she said she didn't know or want to know him and is desperate for them to meet up and discuss their problems."
Anyway, I'm getting a better idea of what her "big career" was now.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #6771
lostworld

Quote:
Lostie was rite once again. Too many of Brittany's pics suggest paedophilia/abuse/cry for help. Here there are some more and not only.
Great findings Em.
It's very telling that the net is so filled with "pedophilia pics" of Brittany and it's hard to find decent and innocent ones.
The normal pics of her are mostly from events, the ones taken in studios are more or less like this all the time. Really disturbing. Poor Brittany.
Old 21-12-2009, 10:07 PM   #6772
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by guivre View Post
Good god, I wanted to post about Brittany Murphy back when video of her and her husband at the airport was being shown everywhere. For some reason I didn't. I think because I wanted to take a better look at the husband's residency issue, con-man angle.
Thanks for that additional info on Brittany, Guivre

Yeah, it seems that we've missed posting on Brittany here...

Last edited by lostworld; 21-12-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 21-12-2009, 10:57 PM   #6773
greydove

Quote:

Eeeewwww! Those hands around her! There was a similar scene in the MK movie Labyrinth. Jennifer Connelly falls down a hole and disembodied hands start grabbing at her...such a metaphor for someone who is sexually used. Reminds me of Britney saying 'I wish people would stop touching me.'

Last edited by greydove; 21-12-2009 at 10:57 PM.
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 01:21 AM   #6774
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
Kylie at 40: The very different faces of pop's great chameleon from 2000-2008

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz0aGZOqIiD
Thanks for posting that hermajesty

Very different faces indeed...

Some pics from that link:

Madonna look-alike Kylie

Stepford Kylie

Mia Farrow/Rosemary's Baby Kylie
Old 22-12-2009, 01:38 AM   #6775
lostworld

I just saw that Sabrina posted this over at Doppels.
I don't think it's been posted here before, or?

Guess Monjack changed his mind about the autopsy...

Simon Monjack, Brittany Murphy's Husband Speaks Out: 'My World Was Destroyed'

While LA County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told Access Hollywood the actress' death "appears to be natural at this time" on Sunday, an autopsy was being conducted on Monday to determine the exact cause of death.

With regards to the coroner noting she may have suffered from flu-like symptoms in the days leading up to her death, Monjack admitted Murphy had been sick - but it did not seem like it was anything serious.

"She had laryngitis," he said, noting she had seen a doctor. "She had been tired at the end of the year. She had made a couple movies."

In his interview with Access, Monjack - who married Murphy in 2007 -- took exception to the idea that his wife may have been linked to people who were bad influences on her.

"I don't know why anyone would think that," he said. "She found love. We found love. Brittany didn't get to where Brittany was with anyone controlling her... Brittany was Brittany."

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovie...-was-destroyed

Last edited by lostworld; 22-12-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Old 22-12-2009, 02:21 AM   #6776
venusinpisces
Banned

http://blogs.nerve.com/scanner/2009/...simon-monjack/
Here are some images that Britanny's husband took of her wearing a creepy leather mask. I'm having trouble posting them though for some reason.

Last edited by venusinpisces; 22-12-2009 at 02:23 AM.
venusinpisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 03:04 AM   #6777
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinpisces View Post

http://blogs.nerve.com/scanner/2009/...simon-monjack/
Here are some images that Britanny's husband took of her wearing a creepy leather mask. I'm having trouble posting them though for some reason.
Here it is Venus

(It's only in one of the pics that she's wearing the mask as far as I can see.)

and here is also that butterfly pic that's been mentioned here before (also her husband's work)

Last edited by lostworld; 22-12-2009 at 07:46 AM.
Old 22-12-2009, 04:41 AM   #6778
venusinpisces
Banned

Quote:
Here it is Venus

(It's only in of the pics that she's wearing the mask as far as I can see.)

and here is also that butterfly pic that's been mentioned here before (also her husband's work)

Thanks Lostworld! Yeah I realized the mask was only in one of the pics right after I posted, but was too sleepy to fix it.
venusinpisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 08:07 AM   #6779
lostworld

Hi friends,
I'll be leaving Stepford for a while now during the Holidays.
I'll be back next week.

Have a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everybody!

Take care,
Hugs

Lostworld

Old 22-12-2009, 10:20 AM   #6780
emerald
Banned

"Two weeks before the shocking news broke of 32-year-old Brittany Murphy's death, the actress was recast in the horror film, The Caller. While Murphy's PR rep maintains that Brittany was not fired, sources from the set tell TheWrap the actress was barely physically able to finish the film she shot just prior, Something Wicked.

The snitch claims Murphy was "barely there...she'd go in and out of consciousness in the middle of takes" and as a result, most on set "presumed she used prescription drugs."
As a result, scenes featuring the Clueless actress were rewritten, the source maintains."

In other words, probably her programming was breaking down.

Last edited by emerald; 22-12-2009 at 10:21 AM.