Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 06-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #7761
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Typical reply. I wont stay to argue, its a waste of time, this thread has been "suffering" enuff. U didnt burst any bubble or... u did, to make u feel better.
Wow, why are you being a bitch? Wtf is up with this place? I contribute, you ignore my posts. I have a different opinion, you're snarky. Fine, keep your thread and ignore the quite obvious racism in the film and music industry. Blame it on clones not being able to have dark skin or some shit. You're like that kid who won't let anyone else play with their toys. The kid ends up playing alone.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:29 PM   #7762
michael_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by siphon880di View Post
Chrysoprase, well posted!

Guys, look at Miley's neck on the pic I posted. See those perfectly circular wrinkles? It looks synthetic, like she's a clone or robot of some sort with poor head/neck engineering. Sorry if I offended anyone because I'm not sure if anyone else has this same thing on their throat.

If it's the lines I think your referring to on the neck, I've seen them before on people!

However I did see her on Jonathan Ross show and she did some overly confident! Also I have never ever seen the "Hannah Montana" sit com! Until last Sunday, when I came across it on the TV and her acting was totally wooden or should I say Robotic - she seemed to have an underlieing aggression - very odd! Also her father reminded me of the scarecrow from "Wizzard of Oz!" It was his hairstyle it looked like straw! I'll have to watch it again and see what the next one is like? But my first impression was that it's very weird!

Last edited by michael_mac; 06-02-2010 at 02:31 PM.
michael_mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:38 PM   #7763
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Wow, why are you being a bitch? Wtf is up with this place? I contribute, you ignore my posts. I have a different opinion, you're snarky. Fine, keep your thread and ignore the quite obvious racism in the film and music industry. Blame it on clones not being able to have dark skin or some shit. You're like that kid who won't let anyone else play with their toys. The kid ends up playing alone.
I wont stay to argue, its a waste of time, this thread has been "suffering" enuff.
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #7764
michael_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
ew! Grammy Awards 2010: Inside the hall

Lady Gaga looks like a Reptillian with half her face morphing. Her dress was green with those big round shoulders suggesting reptillian!
michael_mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:07 PM   #7765
no co

Smile

When I posted about Marina and the Diamonds I forgot these pics.
Pretty similar I think.

Marina also sending out messages.

Want to add also I saw some videos at the gym that got me thinking.

Timberland ft Katy Perry If we ever meet again.

Someone stealing rubies. Jewel programming?

Also on the same theme of jewelry theft. So Mclean's vid called My name. He likes his fantom ladies and this one's after a Diamond!

no co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:25 PM   #7766
emerald
Banned

This MARINA seems to be completely DIAMOND-ed... her face reminds more of Shakira...

Interesting cover this one...

emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:30 PM   #7767
no co

Hi, this is Rihanna at the Superbowl Fan Jam. What is she wearing? The Sun says the microphone looks like a sword.

Old 06-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #7768
no co

oops. that didn't quite work.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #7769
no co

Old 06-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #7770
no co

Lady Ga Ga dressed down. This is a Scarecrow if ever I saw one!

Old 06-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #7771
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
but use cosmetic surgeons, botox and fillers. We end up looking even better than we looked when we were younger
egads! are you serious ??? ..if you are, than it's blatant mis-information.
klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:56 PM   #7772
no co

Apparently she's had a new tattoo done on her mic arm, Little Monsters Forever. A reference from the Grammies. Is this picture a pun then? Eh?
Old 06-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #7773
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by raquel View Post
he looks like he is on meth or smoking crack . Haven't you seen crack heads? I know I have and that is what eminem looks like to me.

oooh yes, your right. Its the crack! (or meth) ... those magical wonder drugs that transforms a face & personality into something brand NEW... oh me! oh my!
Old 06-02-2010, 04:05 PM   #7774
no co

Does anyone think she's looking like Lady GaGa. Stacy Soloman from X Factor. She's just had her teeth done, as they all do.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #7775
no co

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_mac View Post
If it's the lines I think your referring to on the neck, I've seen them before on people!

However I did see her on Jonathan Ross show and she did some overly confident! Also I have never ever seen the "Hannah Montana" sit com! Until last Sunday, when I came across it on the TV and her acting was totally wooden or should I say Robotic - she seemed to have an underlieing aggression - very odd! Also her father reminded me of the scarecrow from "Wizzard of Oz!" It was his hairstyle it looked like straw! I'll have to watch it again and see what the next one is like? But my first impression was that it's very weird!

Miley has her very own Toto given to her by her Auzie boyfriend who apparently got her hooked on to using the word 'mate'. The dog is called Mate.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:13 PM   #7776
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Interesting... FANGELINA FOLIE and JOAN JETT...

wow...nice find!

and to the other poster who made a comment about Joan Jett either looking younger or has been replaced... I agree... looks like she's been replaced with a younger version Joan Jett to cater to the next generation of children. I showed my friend the new pics of joan jett... and he said she looked OLDER back in the 80's... hmm exactly!
Old 06-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #7777
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by no co View Post
Miley has her very own Toto given to her by her Auzie boyfriend who apparently got her hooked on to using the word 'mate'. The dog is called Mate.
Yikes.

The younger they start partying the worse they look.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:57 PM   #7778
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by raquel View Post
why do they try to make all the black singers look white? Beyonce definitely looked more black when she was younger, now she has blonde hair and lighter skin.
Yyyyup. There is a good youtube video somewhere about that... it has alot of before and after pics.

Can't really be denied.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #7779
klc_infowarrior

Old 06-02-2010, 08:36 PM   #7780
ellis_deatrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
What are the chances that the actress Playing the part of Diana Ross in a semi-biographical film, would just happen to look like her too?

Here, Gary Busey looks Just like the late Buddy Holly, I think he might even be wearing the same presciption glasses, evidence of cloned DNA. They both even share the same skin color. I wonder if the music really died on the night of Feb 2, '59? Holly was 22 years old. Played his last show on 2/2 at the age of 22. the numerology is just screaming "double". LMFAO!!!
Sorry KLC, I couldn't resist.
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote