Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 02-10-2016, 06:56 PM   #41
ramirez

Quote:
Originally Posted by swidler View Post
Dunblane was Britain's Sandy Hook.

Nothing to see here.
I dunno about that, plenty of research has been done and nobody says that no kids were killed. Pretty sure Andy Murray was at the very school when it happened also, he said it was for real.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 02-10-2016 at 06:56 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 07:28 PM   #42
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramirez View Post
I dunno about that, plenty of research has been done and nobody says that no kids were killed. Pretty sure Andy Murray was at the very school when it happened also, he said it was for real.
Does he ever talk about it though ? As far as I know, he doesn't.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:32 PM   #43
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Does he ever talk about it though ? As far as I know, he doesn't.
His mother has.

Judy Murray on the Dunblane massacre: 'I just left the car and ran'

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...ft-car-and-ran

They may know more than we are lead to believe. I'm not saying his tennis matches were fixed, but it is a possibility, especially the first time he won Wimbledon in 2013 against Novak Djokovic. Murray was legless and exhausted, but he still won.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 02-10-2016 at 08:40 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:51 PM   #44
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

Nothing to see here.
so when you're not calling forumites 'anti-semites' for questioning the influence of zionism on british politics, media and banking you are trying to tell people not to pay any attention to dunblane?

right....i won't be listening to you
Old 15-12-2016, 01:23 PM   #45
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:

Nothing to see here.
Who's the key person who carried out the post mortems,allegedly, and started the paper chain?
http://www.scotsman.com/news/educati...uttil-1-662153

Jesuit educated Anthony Busuttil from Malta
Anything else on his CV? Certainly. Lockerbie.
#Hmmmm

Can we believe anything a pathologist writes or says? Absolutely not.

Can we believe anything Busuttil says? Absolutely not.

Busuttil was sent in to bat earlier in 2016, the 20th anniversary of the Dunblane event, to bolster up the official narrative.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alked-gym.html

Surely a parent or close relative would be the one to identify a victim? But no, it was all signed off by Busuttil.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...re-one-7547625
Busittil -
Quote:
“I saw this black-clad body.
"It looked like Mussolini from a distance, with a black shirt and combat ­trousers.
"We were told that he’d shot himself and was dead, and we gave him a wide berth — not because of feelings of revulsion, but it was feared that he was booby-trapped and handling his body could lead to a worse horror.”
Prof Busuttil had worked at the scene of the Lockerbie bombing eight years earlier.
But he says Dunblane proved so much more harrowing. He and his team had the harrowing task of identifying the tragic children. They used school photos and the name tags sewn into their clothes.
Prof Busuttil says: “This was vital. The parents were devastated and traumatised. We had to be certain that everyone would be shown the body of their own child.
“I’d been told early in the day that the parents had made two requests — no post mortem examinations and they wanted their children back.
"They wanted to see them and be able to hold them. We managed to deliver those small things for them.”
He added: “Every one of the parents accepted the opportunity not only to see their child in the mortuary at Stirling Royal, but to touch them, hold their hands, stroke their hair, and kiss their faces.
“We saw every parent. We tried to answer all their questions to help them understand what had happened.
“But in that situation, there can be no good news. You might be able to reassure them that it was quick, but their child is gone.
“However, we felt it was vital to give them all the information they wanted.”
He reveals that some parents wanted to know the full awful details of their child’s final moments, while others couldn’t bear to hear the heartbreaking accounts.
Prof Busuttil said: ­“Sometimes a father wanted to know everything, and the mother couldn’t cope and didn’t want to hear. And sometimes it was the other way round.
“One parent asked how many times their child had been shot, and the answer caused them a lot of distress, with the other parent saying they’d rather not have known.
“We realised early on in the process that we needed support from the casualty unit.
“We had parents collapsing, fainting, and others clutching their chests.”
When the professor’s work at Stirling Royal Infirmary was over, he went back to his home in Edinburgh to be with [color="red]wife Angela [/color]— but said nothing about the massacre in which a total of 16 children and their teacher Gwen Mayor were killed.
He explains: “It’s been an unwritten rule throughout our marriage that my work and my home life have to stay separate.
“I have to be able to switch off when I get home. It is not the place to discuss what I’ve been doing.
“People ask how I debrief myself after a traumatic incident, and I can only say I’m blessed with the ability to clear my head to a large extent when I am home.
“I’ve had colleagues who have managed for 20 or 30 years and then broken down.

“One chap in his 50s fell apart and had to retire after the murder of a girl of 16 — so I never took anything for granted.
Dunblane Primary School
Dunblane Primary School (Photo: REX/Shutterstock)

“But I was lucky. I never had trouble sleeping and I didn’t have nightmares about my work.
Quite a tightly controlled event with a very small cast. Anything happen at work today, Anthony? Nothing much, Angela, same old stuff.

The strange ITV interview [video in Mirror link] is with a smiling Alison "Ali" Ross who lost her sister Joanna at the event.
http://www.itv.com/lorraine/hot-topi...ks-to-lorraine

Just the one interview by Busuttil, the rest syndicated

Other "witnesses" rounded up by the BBC for the anniversary
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...ntral-35727480
Isabel Wilson
Quote:
Isabel Wilson does not say her daughter Mhairi MacBeath died or was killed.
Instead she tells people: "She was murdered. Thomas Hamilton murdered her."
She said: "That is the one regret I have. I'd like her mother to have been with her when she died.
[b]Debbie, daughter of teacher Gwen Mayor

Ron Taylor - head teacher
Quote:
We don't understand it and I guess we never will."

Two decades later, Mr Taylor said the guilt still lives with him.
He said: "There's no way we could have adequately prepared for what happened.

"And yet, I felt enormous guilt. More than just a survivor's guilt.

"It was my school. I felt violated, I felt I should have been able to do more. And that guilt lives with me today."

Amy Hutchison - pupil
Quote:
The five-year-old had been shot in the leg and she was rushed to hospital, where she would spend the next six weeks
"I just remember my leg turning to jelly and falling to the floor....Doctors later suggested skin grafts to cover the scars on her leg from the gunshot wound. She said that "wasn't an option."
"These are my scars, they're on my body, they're my story," she said.
"I'm not going to hide them, I'm not ashamed of them.
[were they shown in the BBC programme?]

One more interview from the survivior who "hid in a cupboard", Aimee Adam
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ars-later.html
[video]

See also from 0.47 to 1.47 in this contemporary new clip
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 08:51 PM   #46
iamawaveofthesea

TED HEATH Just the Tip of the Iceberg: Elite Satanism, VIP Child-Abuse Networks & the Potential Collapse of the State…
Posted: August 5, 2015 in (Politics) CURRENT AFFAIRS, And Now... The Weird Stuff, HISTORY (From a Certain Point of View)

The cover-up virtually knows no limits. When known pedophile Thomas Hamilton went into Dunblane Primary School in Scotland (1996) and shot dead 16 children, the Scottish judge Lord Cullen declared that a number of vital documents relating to the case be locked away “for a hundred years”, this being apparently to protect the victims and their families. In fact, the allegation stands that it was to protect The Establishment. Because Hamilton, like Jimmy Saville, may have been a “procurer” of victim-children for Satantic/ritual abuse.

After the impeded inquiry into the shootings, no less than 106 documents were closed to the public for a century.

Elsewhere, Mary Moss and Christopher Fay made serious allegations of child sex abuse by scores of rich, powerful individuals at the infamous Elm Guest House. Mary Moss had her house raided by the Metropolitan Police and another ‘unknown, unspecified police unit’, who proceeded to destroy any and all incriminating evidence she had gathered of the Elite pedophile rings. But she managed to photograph some key evidence – including the alleged VIP pedophile list – and upload it to the Internet before they’d arrived. Including on this list were MI5 agents, a QC, the Head of Richmond Social Services, social workers, pop stars, and MPs including Cyril Smith and Leon Brittan.
https://theburningbloggerofbedlam.wo...-of-the-state/
Old 04-09-2017, 02:55 PM   #47
iamawaveofthesea

Dunblane killer Thomas Hamilton who shot dead 16 primary schoolchildren and their teacher dreamed up his horrific plot in the bath

A new documentary claims Hamilton was in his mother's bath before the killing
It is claimed Hamilton believed his mother Agnes was his sister until his 20s
The series suggests this revelation had a dramatic impact on his well being
The documentary claims Hamilton spoke to his guns as if they were his children

By Darren Boyle for MailOnline
Published: 15:53, 3 September 2017 | Updated: 16:06, 3 September 2017

The killer behind the UK's worst mass shooting who murdered 16 primary school children in Dunblane in Scotland in 1996 planned the massacre from his mother's bath, a new documentary has claimed.

Thomas Hamilton gunned down 16 children and teacher Gwen Mayor before killing himself in the gymnasium at Dunblane Primary School on March 13, 1996.

The massacre at the Stirlingshire town prompted further restrictions on the sale and licencing of firearms - which had already been curtailed following the Hungerford massacre of August 19, 1987.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4ripKhE70
Old 27-01-2019, 11:28 AM   #48
iamawaveofthesea

If you are withholding documents then you are by definition COVERING UP....But i think what is particularly sick about how they have gone about it is that in order to protect powerful people implicated in unseemly behaviours they have claimed that they are withholding documents to protect the children! What would have protected the children is if you had convicted the pedophile hamilton and forbidden him from owning guns. The only thing that is going to protect society from the monsters in the shadows is a bright light shone into those shadows. So when are we as a society going to become moral enough to do that?

Dunblane 'cover-up' concerns revealed in official papers
1 January 2019

Government ministers discussed the need to "close down" public perception of a cover-up over the Dunblane massacre, official papers have revealed.

Thomas Hamilton murdered 16 children and their teacher in Dunblane Primary School on 13 March 1996.

Police reports from 1991 on Hamilton were sealed for 100 years to protect the children concerned.

The discussion is revealed in newly-released papers dating from the then Scottish Executive in 2003.

The 100-year ban covered police reports about incidents of alleged abuse at a summer camp run by Hamilton.

However, speculation emerged that the reports linked the mass murderer with members of the Scottish establishment.

Extracts published during a public inquiry led by Lord Cullen showed a 1991 police report recommended Hamilton should be prosecuted for his activities at the summer camp and have his gun licence revoked, but no further action was taken.
'Incomprehensibly lengthy'

The Cabinet minutes from February 2003 said: "If the documents were released earlier into the public domain there would be a possibility that individuals who were still alive could be identified.

"The documents had, however, been made available in full to the Dunblane Inquiry."

The minutes said that there was a "strong public perception of a cover-up."

They said: "A 100 years closure seemed incomprehensibly lengthy to the public... what mattered was to close the story down."

The minutes said that releasing a "sanitised" version of the report would be "more difficult than generally thought and administratively costly."

They said: "Doing so might not be sufficient to satisfy concerns.

"One alternative might be to indicate that the papers had been reviewed by an independent person who could assure the public that they did not contain the kind of references which had been suggested."

In 2005, the then lord advocate Colin Boyd lifted the restriction on some documents closed under the 100-year rule.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...c_NuWeWahGY8M:

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-01-2019 at 11:29 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote