Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 06-11-2016, 04:18 PM   #1
paddy_blake

Default Cathy O'Brien On Healing PTSD, Child Abuse and Trauma

CATHY O'BRIEN ON HEALING PTSD, CHILD ABUSE AND TRAUMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HFJQNQaa3s

Last edited by paddy_blake; 06-11-2016 at 04:18 PM.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 04:16 PM   #2
raburgeson

Watch everything she has to say in her videos first. I don't think they have her daughter off life support even now. MK-Ultra needs defunded completely. I want you to take a look at the slavers specially the Clintons. Listen to her and look at them for what they are. I am true to my word and did not vote. What does that mean? That means I have voted for a revolution that will return this country to lawfulness. My political party has committed treason in so many ways, and even ways I am not aware of I assure you. Some things cannot be healed. They have taken lifetimes from millions. See them for what they are. I will not vote for a slaver. How many of you did? This goes way back including both parties. You hear how great Nixon and Regan was, bullshit, find the facts.
This is way past do and laziness is not going to work, get in there and get political.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 01:36 PM   #3
Rose1221

Life support?! Are you sure Kelly's on life support? Why? Got a link?

I find the way everything played out with her daughter Kelly to be very odd. I mean, of course it's odd, they're living in a different world hey?

I've just read Cathy's first two books.

Interesting that she has two memories of people shape shifting into reptillians, but believes they used holograms to do that. At least in the books, she doesn't believe in all the mystical hoo-haa aspects. She believes Satanism is not an actual spiritual thing that the elites believe in, but is used to scare people, as a trauma tool alone. She doesn't believe in aliens or reptilians.

There are two things I find unusual in the second book.

1. She begins a sexual relationship very soon into her healing, like months after being a mind controlled prostitute tortured with stun guns etc, with her ex-CIA rescuer Mark, and has absolutely no problem with that. After lifelong brutal sexual abuse and torture, that is really anomalous. It's not very common. A lot of people who were sexually abused as children to the point of developing multiple personalities, have major issues even with a physical bed or bedroom itself being so triggering they have to work very hard, for years, to sleep in a bedroom. Sex, touch and intimacy issues are understandably a thing. Cathy just entered a sexual relationship without ever being triggered by it???

2. All she has to do to fully heal from D.I.D and her brutal past, is write the memories down. Again, highly anomalous. Not remotely the norm for people with D.I.D. In fact, not normal for any victim of child abuse, sexual or otherwise. There are physiological, biochemical things that happen with chronic abuse or neglect, and that's without MKultra involvement.

I'm not roasting her or her story, I just find some of these things really inconsistent with, well, everyone else. Her recovery was bizarrely fast and easy.

Maybe she elaborates on it more realistically in this PTSD book. Maybe she will prescribe Mark's miraculous recovery technique, all people across the world who are targeted individuals, mind control victims, trauma sufferers and dissociative, will be cured within a coupla weeks like she was, and the psych industry will take a massive hit

Last edited by Rose1221; 28-07-2017 at 01:41 PM.
Rose1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 03:24 PM   #4
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose1221 View Post

I find the way everything played out with her daughter Kelly to be very odd. I mean, of course it's odd, they're living in a different world hey?

Interesting that she has two memories of people shape shifting into reptillians, but believes they used holograms to do that. At least in the books, she doesn't believe in all the mystical hoo-haa aspects. She believes Satanism is not an actual spiritual thing that the elites believe in, but is used to scare people, as a trauma tool alone. She doesn't believe in aliens or reptilians.

1. She begins a sexual relationship very soon into her healing, like months after being a mind controlled prostitute tortured with stun guns etc, with her ex-CIA rescuer Mark, and has absolutely no problem with that. After lifelong brutal sexual abuse and torture, that is really anomalous. It's not very common. A lot of people who were sexually abused as children to the point of developing multiple personalities, have major issues even with a physical bed or bedroom itself being so triggering they have to work very hard, for years, to sleep in a bedroom. Sex, touch and intimacy issues are understandably a thing. Cathy just entered a sexual relationship without ever being triggered by it???

2. All she has to do to fully heal from D.I.D and her brutal past, is write the memories down. Again, highly anomalous. Not remotely the norm for people with D.I.D. In fact, not normal for any victim of child abuse, sexual or otherwise. There are physiological, biochemical things that happen with chronic abuse or neglect, and that's without MKultra involvement.

I'm not roasting her or her story, I just find some of these things really inconsistent with, well, everyone else. Her recovery was bizarrely fast and easy.

Maybe she elaborates on it more realistically in this PTSD book. Maybe she will prescribe Mark's miraculous recovery technique, all people across the world who are targeted individuals, mind control victims, trauma sufferers and dissociative, will be cured within a coupla weeks like she was, and the psych industry will take a massive hit

I know a survivor quite well who finds talk of aliens or reptilians triggering in the extreme. In their mind it is a cover for the all-too-human abusers and perhaps a psyop. My willingness to entertain the possibility that non-humans might be propagating abuse (not that all abusers are reptilian) was a sticking point in the relationship. Even mentioning David Ickes name could cause a blow up, let alone living with a library of UFO and related books including certain Icke classics.

Last edited by supertzar; 28-07-2017 at 03:35 PM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 04:14 AM   #5
Rose1221

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I know a survivor quite well who finds talk of aliens or reptilians triggering in the extreme. In their mind it is a cover for the all-too-human abusers and perhaps a psyop. My willingness to entertain the possibility that non-humans might be propagating abuse (not that all abusers are reptilian) was a sticking point in the relationship. Even mentioning David Ickes name could cause a blow up, let alone living with a library of UFO and related books including certain Icke classics.
Interesting!
Cathy feels the same (in her books, which were written over a decade ago, she may feel differently now)
She said all this alien, reptillian, inter-dimensional stuff is false flag psyop to serve the dual purpose of scaring the bajaysus out of people and to cover up very human evil. Just humans doing evil stuff and using horrifying tricks to deeply traumatise people. Like Michael Aquino, she said his 'Satanism' powers are limited to a stun gun in reality.

I'd never really considered it before. As I reflect on the possibility that that's true, my paradigms are really beginning to flip over. *shook*

But yet, your friend finding certain topics or other stimuli triggering to the extreme is more reflective of a healthy, normal response to her background than the one Cathy outlines. If Cathy's testimony in her book 'for reasons of national security' is true, she is one in a billion. It just doesn't happen like that. It's weird and it's a bit disconcerting. I believe her, want to believe her, but this point is a bit contentious to me.
Rose1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 09:11 AM   #6
JustMe418

Quote:

It would be odd that she started a sexual relationship so soon. Usually things like rape cause people to avoid sex or find it repulsive or frightening.

Personally I feel that if a person who claimed they suffered all sorts of abuse for years, physical, sexual and mental, then suddenly became cured then I would think that their story was fake. You only have to look around our world to see people who have suffered anxiety and depression for years and who cant fully recover, or people who have undergone serious sexual abuse who are left damaged for life. Once the mind has suffered trauma there will always be a weakness there and its more about managing that and dealing with the triggers.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 09:57 PM   #7
elenita

How come Cathy O'Brien AND Bryce Taylor both have daughters damaged to the same extent on the same way, BOTH called Kelly?
elenita is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 05:58 PM   #8
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
How come Cathy O'Brien AND Bryce Taylor both have daughters damaged to the same extent on the same way, BOTH called Kelly?
Because they were shagging?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 12:26 PM   #9
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:

Or maybe she is paid by google and youtube to put these stories out to watch the reaction of the people just like they did with Sandy Hook? We will never know until somebody blows the whistle.
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 12:29 PM   #10
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
CATHY O'BRIEN ON HEALING PTSD, CHILD ABUSE AND TRAUMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HFJQNQaa3s

Nice little earner.
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:54 PM   #11
thirsty4

Although it's well over a decade since I read 'Tranceformation' I still recall some of the details of her childhood abuse. I can't buy the idea that she could heal from this, that anyone could.

Her picture with the cheesy smile just seems weird, but then I think that way we are expected to smile broadly in every photo ever taken is weird.
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 04:38 PM   #12
raburgeson

She may never heal completely but, considering they program people to stop breathing and so on I think she has made great strides. Her daughter may spend her life in the hospital. I hope she is not reading this because that's salt in the wound. She is trying to reach out to people in a similar situation. We need to stop illegal human experimentation and illegal human rights abuses. We have multiple whistle blowers on this. Don't look the other way in denial.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote