Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 20-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #41
rebel 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Good find rebel. The concept of this mysterious, out-of-place female in red crops up in a lot of films, it seems.

Also the story of Little Red Riding Hood is an obvious possible link too.

And how can we leave out this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR62_JuVR8M

As if that creepy little garden gnome is ever gonna get in her pants!!!
Yes, I also thought of Little red riding hood, Lol.
rebel 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 04:45 PM   #42
rebel 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Yes ive seen all these films strangely even the bond one a firend lent me not my type of movie , but all linked to red coat .The wicker man movie particularly links to sacrifice fertility etc , so yes a good find linked together well done .
It was quoted from a post of mine at The News Behind The News, just seemed to fit in here as well. In the post I mention Little Red Riding Hood as well, but the most popular figure in red has to be Satan Claus.
Old 20-11-2009, 08:17 PM   #43

Its all a bit
if you ask me . Some very good stuff posted here . With Akhenaten its hard to know whats what as so much was erased about him and his rule . Is this down tothe priesthood trying t ogain control ofver the masses and the money again or due to more sinister reasons . A lot of parrallels in modern society and the controversy surrounding Obama if the online reports are to be believed .The re incarnation link is fascinating . It has been proposed that the antichrist could be a clone of jesus DNA . Given that Akhenaten and tutenkhamun link to the jesus moses story acording to different researchers and the hebrew one god seems to stem from the same source it is worth considering .
I was only putting eastenders closing theme in for a laugh but noticed a similarity here
[IMG]img136.imageshack.us/i/x12.png/]

Last edited by 2013; 20-11-2009 at 08:18 PM.
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #44
size_of_light

Is Obama - sorry, Akhenaton - the offspring of Sekhmet - "Lady of Pestilence"?

The article below offers some very intriguing information in that direction.

The 'bee' connection really gave me a jolt as being something true in some sense too.

Michelle Obama and the Symbolic Bee!

I really wish I had a clone (smile). Whenever I try to get some quality design work done, the estoric symbolisms just keep popping up. The buzz reaching the Alien Project today, is that First Lady Michelle Obama is going organic and plans to start beekeeping on the South Lawn, along with her new spring vegetable garden.

"Charlie Brandts, a White House carpenter for 25 years, is now the First Beekeeper. He got the ball rolling when he told some of the East Wing staff about his hobby. "I was thinking about how cool it would be to bring bees to the White House," Brandts says. Word made it to chef Sam Kass, who asked Brandts if he could make White House honey to use in Obama family recipes. On Tuesday, Brandts brought in one of his hives and put it near the garden." - U.S. News

Now, we have already examined the close resemblance of the current First Family with that of the Egyptian Pharoah Akhenaton. Today's information extends that to another level. Firstly, the bee is believed to be the sacred insect that bridged the natural world to the underworld. In Egyptian mythology, bees grew from the tears of the Sun God RA when they landed on the desert sand.

Secondly, lets examine the following biblical verse:

"And... (Samson) turned aside to see the carcase of the lion: and, behold, there was a swarm of bees and honey in the carcass of the lion." - Judges 14:8

Samson's riddle to the people of Timnath is interpreted as a dual imagery for the lion-bee-milk-honey associations with Akhenaton. The bee is a symbolic insect in Egypt and it's special manifestation is called bi-t meaning King. Since Amenhotep III (father of Akhenaton) oversaw an orgy of Sekhmet statuary creation during his reign, by reason of transference the theology of that era identified the lion with Sekhmet, the Lioness Goddess. Sehkmet was a favorite deity of the Memphit clans in Lower Egypt, including that of Amenhotep III. Therefore, by biblical inference, the bees came forth from the Lion (Sekhmet) and since Amenhotep III was so closely associated and aligned with Sekhmet, it could be argued that a number of bees (Royal Princes) had come forth from the Lion (Amenhotep III); and their names were Tuthmoses, Akhenaton. Today many see Akhenaton as a religious fanatic, while others see him as the forerunner of Christ.

continued at: http://thealienproject.blogspot.com/...bolic-bee.html

Last edited by size_of_light; 21-11-2009 at 12:17 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #45
size_of_light

Michelle Obama's Bees Didn't Swarm the Media
April 19, 2009 02:01 PM ET

By Paul Bedard, Washington Whispers

The buzz around the East Wing this week was about a bee swarm that landed on the North Lawn, leading many to fear that the hive in Michelle Obama's garden had flown the coop. But beekeeper and White House carpenter Charlie Brandts tells Whispers that the swarm most likely wasn't from the hive he installed in the first lady's South Lawn garden
. In fact, he calls his hive "just right" and not ripe to swarm. As for the ball of honeybees that landed near the news cameras by the northwest gate, Brandts caught them in a cardboard box and gave them a new home.

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/washingt...the-media.html

Bo, bees and Dale Haney
10/23/2009

Dale Haney has two of the most important jobs at the White House.

He’s the presidential horticulturist and grounds superintendent, but he also looks after First Dog Bo when the Obama family isn’t around.

Haney, who has worked for eight presidents, told NBC’s “Today” show this week that bees in the White House gardens are turning out honey – about 100 gallons so far. Haney said he can’t recall a time when there was another honey harvesting there.

Asked if Bo has wandered into the gardens yet, Haney (seen above on a stroll with Bo) said no.

“He hasn't been in the gardens much yet,” he said. “I don't know if he just hasn't discovered them.”

http://www.obama-dog.com/blog/2009/1...ale-haney.html
Old 21-11-2009, 01:16 PM   #46
size_of_light

The Great Sphinx of Giza reborn as a lion in the desert
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 1:33 AM on 09th December 2008

The Sphinx in Egypt might have originally had the face of a lion, it is claimed.

And it could be much older than previously thought, investigations led by a British geologist suggest.

Egyptologists have long argued the monument outside Cairo, which has the head of a pharaoh and the body of a lion, was built soon after the first pyramid - around 4,500 years ago.

Uncovering the secret face: This digital recreation shows the Sphinx with the face of a lion

The Great Sphinx's paws and head are out of proportion, suggesting there may have been an even larger, earlier statue which was adapted

But geologist Colin Reader found that rain erosion on the Sphinx's enclosure suggests it was built many years before.

A sunken palace on the Giza plateau provides further evidence that there was activity in the area before the building of the pyramids, Mr Reader said.

Its style implies that it is older than the other tombs at the site. Mr Reader said the tomb would have been adapted and embellished by later inhabitants of the area.

Visual effects experts used the research data to recreate the monument as it might have looked.

Their work can be seen in Channel Five documentary The Secrets of Egypt on Thursday at 8pm.

Researchers also discovered that the Sphinx’s body and head were disproportionate, suggesting it was not originally a pharaoh.

Historical architect Dr Jonathan Foyle, who worked with Mr Reader on the project, said the head and body were massively out of proportion.

He said the reason for this could be that the Sphinx originally had an entirely different head - that of a lion.

According to this theory, the statue was later re-carved to be modelled on Khufu.

To early Egyptians the lion was a much more potent symbol of power than the human face.

Given that the monument already has the body of a lion it makes sense to the experts that it also originally had the face of a lion.

During Egypt’s early history lions inhabited the wilds of Giza and surrounding areas.

The Great Sphinx is thought by most Egyptologists to represent the likeness of King Khafra.

It is also belived by others that Djadefre, the elder brother of Khafra, built the Sphinx to honour his father Khufu.

This would place the time of construction somewhere between 2550 BC and 2450 BC.

However the limited evidence linking the Sphinx to Khafra is circumstantial and somewhat ambiguous.

Geologist Robert Schoch concluded that the Sphinx must be much older than currently believed after an investigation in the 1990s.

Schoch has argued that the particular weathering found on the body of the Sphinx and surrounding 'ditch' the monument was carved from, displays features that can only be caused from prolonged water erosion.

Egypt’s last time period where there was a significant amount of rainfall ended during the late 4th to early 3rd millennium BC.

Schoch claims the amount of water erosion the Sphinx has experienced indicates a construction date no later than the 6th millennium BC or 5th millennium BC, at least two thousand years before the widely accepted construction date and 1,500 years prior to the accepted date for the beginning of Egyptian civilisation.

Mr Reader concludes that the Sphinx is only several hundred years older than the traditionally accepted date believing the Sphinx to be a product of the Early Dynastic period.

Independently, geologist David Coxill has also come forward to confirm in principle Schoch’s findings, but like Reader has taken a more conservative approach to the dating of the Sphinx.

Both Schoch and Reader base their conclusions not only on the Sphinx and surrounding enclosure, but have also taken into account other weathering features found on the Giza plateau from monuments such as the Sphinx Temple which are known to be consistent with the time period the Sphinx was constructed.

Because these conclusions require a re-dating of the Sphinx to an earlier time before the construction of large monuments, this theory has not been accepted by mainstream Egyptologists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...on-desert.html

Note the absence of a mane in the digital recreation of the sphinx at the top of the article, i.e. it's the face of a lionness.

Since there's rumoured to be a "Hall of Records" beneath the Sphinx, it's also interesting to recall that one of Sekhmet's alternative names is: Lady of the House of Books.

Last edited by size_of_light; 21-11-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 21-11-2009, 01:21 PM   #47
zero1
Inactive

Thumbs up

This is one of the best threads I've ever seen on here. Congrats to SOL.
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 02:09 PM   #48
size_of_light

Haha, thanks zero.

I'd also like to thank my cut-and-paste function for doing the bulk of the heavy lifting on this thread.

I hadn't heard of her until a few weeks ago when I googled 'animal headed gods' on a whim in relation to the Gable Film thread, and her visage really caught hold of me. Since then, I haven't been able to get this thought or idea of 'pay attention to Sekhmet' out of my mind, like a fly walking around on the inside back wall of my skull.

Rightly or wrongly, something tells me she's very relevant to now, particularly in relation to Obama and the Swine Flu scam, and the fact that her priests were highly powerful and accomplished physicians and magicians of their time.

Last edited by size_of_light; 21-11-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 21-11-2009, 08:53 PM   #49
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
BTW - maybe you've seen her recently and didn't quite realise it
Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
hmm, she was awfully furry.....doh!
Maybe millions of us have seen Sekhmet recently and just didn't recognise her in her present spiritual form.....the form millions of people are now worshipping her in?

Lady Gaga wanted to walk down the red carpet with a lion at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) last night (13.09.09).

The eccentric pop star demanded a bizarre array of items for her performance at the ceremony - including the dangerous big cat - in an attempt to "upstage" every other pop star attending.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz...nt_8693340.htm

She certainly has a thing for lions, and "monsters" seem to crop up a lot in association with her name and image....

Lady Gaga is pictured doing her Lion of The Senate tribute to the late Ted Kennedy with Beyonce, The Obama's #1 American performer of Presidential choice]

Two things for Lady Gaga fans today. Stefani Germanotta has announced the track listing names for her second album, Fame Monster and also the tour dates, cities and venues of Lady Gaga’s The Monster’s Ball Tour. She be rockin it fierce from the USA today. She’s working hard either side of Christmas.

http://horiwood.com/2009/10/15/lady-...november-2009/

The Bloodlust of Sekhmet .....The lady G sure LOVES blood, depictions of violence, and the colour red! Sound a lot like the embodiment of our ancient vengeful goddess doesn't it?

http://coverawards.com/2009/09/13/la...with-red-lace/

For more information on the goddess symbolism and other occult symbolism associated with Lady Ga ga, check out this forum thread, particularly the last 5-10 pages and the contributions from darketernal and others. I think you will see how we can tie these two threads together in a fairly significant way.....not to mention the 'other' thread SOL spent considerable time researching.....the the fury, shape-shifting thread.

Great research once again size.....I am loving this thread!

Last edited by limelady; 22-11-2009 at 01:22 AM.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 10:21 PM   #50

It does seem they are trying to recreate the ahkenaten dynasty in the white house now .Linking in the one God Aten to ancient Hebrew origins of monotheism we can see links to Israel at work maybe ? Barak obama being a Leo astrologically as well Leo ruled by the sun .Fascinating stuff .

one of many ahkenaten books i have read , extraterrestrial take on him .

Last edited by 2013; 21-11-2009 at 10:23 PM. Reason: addition
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 10:52 PM   #51
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Maybe millions of us have seen Sekhmet recently and just didn't recognise her in her present spiritual form.....the form millions of people are now worshipping her in?

Lady Gaga wanted to walk down the red carpet with a lion at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) last night (13.09.09).

The eccentric pop star demanded a bizarre array of items for her performance at the ceremony - including the dangerous big cat - in an attempt to "upstage" every other pop star attending.

She certainly has a thing for lions, and "monsters" seem to crop up a lot in association with her name and image....

Lady Gaga is pictured doing her Lion of The Senate tribute to the late Ted Kennedy with Beyonce, The Obama's #1 American performer of Presidential choice]

Two things for Lady Gaga fans today. Stefani Germanotta has announced the track listing names for her second album, Fame Monster and also the tour dates, cities and venues of Lady Gaga’s The Monster’s Ball Tour. She be rockin it fierce from the USA today. She’s working hard either side of Christmas.

The Bloodlust of Sekhmet .....The lady G sure LOVES blood, depictions of violence, and the colour red! Sound a lot like the embodiment of our ancient vengeful goddes doesn't it?

For more information on the Goddess symbolism and other occult symbolism associated with Lady Ga ga, check out this forum thread, particularly the last 5-10 pages and the contributions from darketernal and others. I think you will see how we can tie these two threads together in a fairly significant way.....not to mention the 'other' thread SOL spent considerable time researching.....the the fury, shape-shifting thread.

Yikes...

scary correlations.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 12:36 AM   #52
limelady
Inactive

Yes, metacomet, scary alright!

I don't want to Gagarise SOL's thread too much more, but I just wanted to add a little more to this which highlights another correlation, this time between Lady Gaga and the Gable Dogman film, which I'm sure SOL will pick up on immediately. It is that Lady Gaga has been rumoured to be a hermaphrodite, which (if true?) means she has both male and female sexual organs - i.e. a shemale.

See the final segment of this youtube video where Gaga is forced to dismount the motor scooter from the other side due to her requiring to make an adjustment to garment in the crotch area.....if you stop the footage in just the right place (1.15), you see a little something 'extra' where you wouldn't expect to see something like that on a female. Now whether she did this for effect (knowing her anything is possible) or whether it is something else we are seeing here, I find it very interesting that Lady Gaga has a definite androgynous quality about her.

Then of course there was that big moment when LGG made a media exit wearing little but that shaggy fur....

and that controversial piece of footage from her Bad Romance video clip where she was said to be wearing a polar bear skin coat which she burnt.....which apparently was only faux fur. See article and pic HERE

Anyway, I'm sure if I kept digging I'd find more Gaga correlations to tie in with size's dogman and Sekhmet threads, but I'll leave it here for now as I don't want size to freak when he see's what I've already done to his thread!

Last edited by limelady; 22-11-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Old 22-11-2009, 01:07 AM   #53
rebel 66

Quote:
The Great Sphinx of Giza reborn as a lion in the desert
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 1:33 AM on 09th December 2008

The Sphinx in Egypt might have originally had the face of a lion, it is claimed.

And it could be much older than previously thought, investigations led by a British geologist suggest.

Egyptologists have long argued the monument outside Cairo, which has the head of a pharaoh and the body of a lion, was built soon after the first pyramid - around 4,500 years ago.

Uncovering the secret face: This digital recreation shows the Sphinx with the face of a lion

The Great Sphinx's paws and head are out of proportion, suggesting there may have been an even larger, earlier statue which was adapted

But geologist Colin Reader found that rain erosion on the Sphinx's enclosure suggests it was built many years before.

A sunken palace on the Giza plateau provides further evidence that there was activity in the area before the building of the pyramids, Mr Reader said.

Its style implies that it is older than the other tombs at the site. Mr Reader said the tomb would have been adapted and embellished by later inhabitants of the area.

Visual effects experts used the research data to recreate the monument as it might have looked.

Their work can be seen in Channel Five documentary The Secrets of Egypt on Thursday at 8pm.

Researchers also discovered that the Sphinx’s body and head were disproportionate, suggesting it was not originally a pharaoh.

Historical architect Dr Jonathan Foyle, who worked with Mr Reader on the project, said the head and body were massively out of proportion.

He said the reason for this could be that the Sphinx originally had an entirely different head - that of a lion.

According to this theory, the statue was later re-carved to be modelled on Khufu.

To early Egyptians the lion was a much more potent symbol of power than the human face.

Given that the monument already has the body of a lion it makes sense to the experts that it also originally had the face of a lion.

During Egypt’s early history lions inhabited the wilds of Giza and surrounding areas.

The Great Sphinx is thought by most Egyptologists to represent the likeness of King Khafra.

It is also belived by others that Djadefre, the elder brother of Khafra, built the Sphinx to honour his father Khufu.

This would place the time of construction somewhere between 2550 BC and 2450 BC.

However the limited evidence linking the Sphinx to Khafra is circumstantial and somewhat ambiguous.

Geologist Robert Schoch concluded that the Sphinx must be much older than currently believed after an investigation in the 1990s.

Schoch has argued that the particular weathering found on the body of the Sphinx and surrounding 'ditch' the monument was carved from, displays features that can only be caused from prolonged water erosion.

Egypt’s last time period where there was a significant amount of rainfall ended during the late 4th to early 3rd millennium BC.

Schoch claims the amount of water erosion the Sphinx has experienced indicates a construction date no later than the 6th millennium BC or 5th millennium BC, at least two thousand years before the widely accepted construction date and 1,500 years prior to the accepted date for the beginning of Egyptian civilisation.

Mr Reader concludes that the Sphinx is only several hundred years older than the traditionally accepted date believing the Sphinx to be a product of the Early Dynastic period.

Independently, geologist David Coxill has also come forward to confirm in principle Schoch’s findings, but like Reader has taken a more conservative approach to the dating of the Sphinx.

Both Schoch and Reader base their conclusions not only on the Sphinx and surrounding enclosure, but have also taken into account other weathering features found on the Giza plateau from monuments such as the Sphinx Temple which are known to be consistent with the time period the Sphinx was constructed.

Because these conclusions require a re-dating of the Sphinx to an earlier time before the construction of large monuments, this theory has not been accepted by mainstream Egyptologists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...on-desert.html

Note the absence of a mane in the digital recreation of the sphinx at the top of the article, i.e. it's the face of a lionness.

Since there's rumoured to be a "Hall of Records" beneath the Sphinx, it's also interesting to recall that one of Sekhmet's alternative names is: Lady of the House of Books.
I find it interesting that the gt pyramids seem to mirror the sky, The sphinx is Leo. The pyramids are Orion. They are in exactly the right placing for a spot on match in 10,500BC, along with the sphinx directly facing Leo.

My thoughts are either they were brilliant astronomers who had kept detailed records over 1,000s of years or it may be possible they were built much earlier.
Old 22-11-2009, 01:18 AM   #54
size_of_light

Quote:
Anyway, I'm sure if I kept digging I'd find more Gaga correlations to tie in with size's dogman and Sekhmet threads, but I'll leave it here for now as I don't want size to freak when he see's what I've already done to his thread!
The Gaga-rization is fine, LL

I've been looking at the Lady G thread and along with the all the pertinent info you've put together above, I'd say she's right at home here.

Nice work, and keep it up.

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-11-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Old 22-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #55
size_of_light

Speaking of Lady Gaga, if she is what LL is suggesting she might be, then like Obama, where the last syllable of each of his three names spells out "Ak-ein-ama - phonetically very similar to Akhenaton - maybe Gaga's name also has clues woven into it.

Lady Gaga aka Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.

Just going with "Stefani Germanotta" to make it as hard as possible, and remembering that the sound of the word is more important than it's actual spelling (mainly because that's how to hide something while preserving the importance of the sound vibration), reflect on how easily this is extracted from her name):

For anyone who thinks Sekhmet should be pronounced more like "Sak-met" than "Sek-met", it's a simple matter of substituting the 'e' with the 'a' in "Stefani" to get the right sound.

OK. So that's kinda interesting.

It becomes a little more interesting when you then look at what letters are left behind in the surname, and then read in reverse:

The cult of Aton anyone?

"Re", another name for Ra, with Sekhmet having been created 'by the fire of Re's eye'.

Also:

The cult of Amen, which preceded the cult of Aton, and ended with the death of Amenhotep III, Sekhmet's greatest worshipper.

Although Lady Gaga's real name in full is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, from what I've seen it seems to get regularly condensed down to just Stefani Angelina Germanotta.

With that in mind, in what period did all these events transpire in back in Ancient Egyptian times?

The Armana Period.

- Sekhmet
- Aton
- Re
- Amen
- Armana

Note that pulling these names from Lady Gaga's name doesn't require any kind of convoluted or dubious literary gymnastics or anagram generation at all: forwards of backwards, the names appear in sequence and emerge easily from her name.

I find it especially interesting that it's only by extracting 'Segmat' that 'Aton' and 'Re' can then be found.

If Gaga really is a mind-controlled Illuminati puppet, marked from birth to perform a particular role, then given the enormous amount of effort that must have gone (and continues to go) into shaping and controlling her life over 23 years, the idea that a few key, hidden names like these would have also (and easily) been weaved into her name at birth makes perfect sense (at least to me).

Worth considering, anyway.

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-11-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 22-11-2009, 02:30 PM   #56
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

The Bloodlust of Sekhmet .....The lady G sure LOVES blood, depictions of violence, and the colour red! Sound a lot like the embodiment of our ancient vengeful goddess doesn't it?

For more information on the goddess symbolism and other occult symbolism associated with Lady Ga ga, check out this forum thread, particularly the last 5-10 pages and the contributions from darketernal and others. I think you will see how we can tie these two threads together in a fairly significant way.....not to mention the 'other' thread SOL spent considerable time researching.....the the fury, shape-shifting thread.

Sekhmet in full swing, the original warrior goddess.

Quote:
She is depicted as a lioness, the fiercest hunter known to the Egyptians. It was said that her breath created the desert.
Sekhmet absorbing all the energy given to her in ritualistic offerings, fuck that.

Sekhmet.jpg

Gaga eating peace? warrior goddess realised, incarnate and whole!

Last edited by merlincove; 22-11-2009 at 10:25 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 02:37 PM   #57
size_of_light

Great associations there, MC.

Gaga is also glimpsed wearing the serpent's head ornament on her own head (like Sekhmet) in the Bad Romance clip, if I'm not mistaken?

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-11-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 22-11-2009, 02:53 PM   #58
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

Gaga is also glimpsed wearing the serpent's head ornament on her own head (like Sekhmet) in the Bad Romance clip, if I'm not mistaken?
You are rarely mistaken SoL

a great thread, here, took me a while to get around to it
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #59
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
You are rarely mistaken SoL

a great thread, here, took me a while to get around to it
It's a sobering thought to apply the story of the OP to where we are right now...

When mankind began to challenge the gods, Sekhmet was unleashed on humanity.

Are we in the first rounds of the re-match with "The Lady of Pestilence" right now?

Bring it on, bitch!!!!!!

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-11-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Old 22-11-2009, 03:59 PM   #60
limelady
Inactive

Quote:

Speaking of Bad Romance and our ferocious cat goddess Sekhmet, what exactly is this demonic looking creature with its head pressed against hers between scenes at precisely 3.02 on the video?

Is it another shot of this cat seen earlier in the clip?