Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 13-07-2008, 09:13 AM   #21
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Or maybe white deer had symbolic significance?

If you've read the book The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis, or seen the movie, you'll recall that the four children pass back through the wardrobe "stargate" into our own world while they're hunting a white stag.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 09:29 AM   #22
rixxmixxhell

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
If you've read the book The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis, or seen the movie, you'll recall that the four children pass back through the wardrobe "stargate" into our own world while they're hunting a white stag.
Hagbard you always see these little things, i watched that he other day for the 3rd time and it didn't click!! Are you a teacher? If not, you should be.

Rick
rixxmixxhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 10:17 AM   #23
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixxmixxhell View Post
Hagbard you always see these little things, i watched that he other day for the 3rd time and it didn't click!! Are you a teacher? If not, you should be.

Rick

Thanks, mate, but I'm not. I'm a hospital porter.

Old 13-07-2008, 12:32 PM   #24
element
Inactive

Quote:
I can't remember that,lol. Why were they hunting a white stag? Is this some crazy subliminal, hehe.
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 07:53 PM   #25
blondina1

Quote:
As I read your post i rememberd it but had completley forgotten it. Well done!
blondina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2008, 09:33 AM   #26
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by element View Post
I can't remember that,lol. Why were they hunting a white stag? Is this some crazy subliminal, hehe.
I wonder. The Chronicles of Narnia are very deep and sophisticated. They operate on many levels, some of them way above the targeted reading-age. I've been reading these books since I was about 12, but a lot of their themes passed over my head then. I'm glad I read them all again as an adult.

CS Lewis was a very complex and thoughtful man, a very maverick theologian and philosopher. He is part of a great tradition in Oxford: Fantasy literature. It includes other greats like JR Tolkien and more recently, Philip Pullman.

Old 15-07-2008, 09:34 AM   #27
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondina1 View Post
As I read your post i rememberd it but had completley forgotten it. Well done!

It's really worth reading those wonderful books again as an adult. You'll see things in them that you might have missed as a child.

Old 09-05-2009, 10:11 AM   #28
chattanova

Albino Moose

Quote:

This rare albino moose is a truly magnificent creature from both a scientific and a spiritual point of view.

-- John H.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/photo-of-the-day

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #29
lordzoma

It's an alligator not a crocodile.

When their mouth is closed, alligators only have their top teeth showing.

Crocs show their bottom teeth.

Alligator not Croc.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:14 AM   #30
chattanova

Rare Pink Dolphin

This extremely rare and beautiful "pink dolphin" was spotted and photographed by Capt. Erik Rue of Calcasieu Charter Service on June 24th, 2007 during a charter fishing trip on Calcasieu Lake south of Lake Charles, LA.

Quote:

It appears to be an uncanny freak of nature, an albino dolphin, with reddish eyes and glossy pink skin. It is small in comparison to the others it is traveling with and appears to be a youngster traveling with mama. After spotting the beautiful mammal cruising with a pod of four other dolphins, Rue and his guests Randy and Peyton Smith and Greg and Sam Elias of Monroe, LA idled nearby while watching and photographing the unusual sight for more than an hour.

Our expectations are high that we will see this amazing mammal again as it was in an area frequented by the gentle mammals and one confirmed report has it being spotted at least a month earlier in a nearby location. If it does turn up again, it will be a welcome surprise to our guests.

more http://www.calcasieucharters.com/ind...+Photo+Gallery

Old 05-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #31
chattanova

Albino Bee
Quote:

A friend and I were out in my front yard talking when we looked down to see what was moving around on the ground. We discovered it was a bee, but not just any bee... it was an albino bee. We snapped some pictures of it using our cell phones. Is this bee a mutant?

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/photo-of-the-day

Old 04-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #32
chattanova

'Surreal' sight of Albino Otter
Quote:

The otter was spotted on rocks on the Moray coast

An otter charity has said an image of a rare albino otter has been captured by an amateur wildlife photographer.

Karen Jack said the sight of the white animal eating a fish on rocks in Moray was "surreal".

Grace Yoxon, of the Skye-based International Otter Survival Fund (IOSF) said the otter was "extremely rare".

Ms Jack had to wait for the animal to reappear from the sea after catching a quick glimpse of it earlier.

She said: "I have been into photography for about three years as a hobby and love photographing wildlife, landscapes and my two cats.

"But it was just an amazing and surreal view of the albino otter, and for it to sit there and eat while we watched on was mind blowing."

'Very envious'

Mrs Yoxon added: "It is extremely rare to see albino animals in the wild and to be able to get such wonderful photos is exceptional.

"Karen was extremely lucky to have her camera with her - I am very envious."

In March, IOSF took into its care an otter which latched on to two teenagers who were sledging, then followed them home.

The cub was spotted in snow under a bush at Windygates, Fife, in February.

He was nicknamed Dylan because one of the youngsters was playing a harmonica - an instrument synonymous with singer Bob Dylan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/s...ds/8230571.stm

Old 13-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #33
chattanova

11-year-old boy finds pink grasshopper

Quote:
A rare pink grasshopper has been found by a schoolboy taking part in a nature trail.

Pink grasshopper: The insect was identified by wildlife officers as an adult female common green grasshopper, which has been born pink.

The insect was found by 11-year-old Daniel Tate who thought it was a flower until he saw it jump and then he realised it was a grasshopper.

The insect was later identified by wildlife officers as an adult female common green grasshopper, which has been born pink.

Daniel, who attended the wildlife event at Seaton Marshes, near Sidmouth, Devon, with his great grandfather, said: "I was looking for grasshoppers when I saw something pink.

"I thought it was a flower but I saw it moving, so I tried to catch it. It jumped and then I knew it was a grasshopper."

He added: “I was really excited to hear that no one else had found a pink grasshopper at that place before.”

Fraser Rush, nature reserves officer for East Devon District Council, said: “There are millions of common green grasshoppers but I have never seen a pink one. The female comes in a variety of colours, normally different shades of green and brown. Occasionally it tends towards purple, but this is a leap beyond that to pink.”

He added: “Pink grasshoppers are unusual but not unheard of. However the intensity of the pink in this case must make it highly unusual.”

Mr Rush said the pink grasshopper was “a natural variety of the species, albeit a rare one. It has not been caused by any mutation, or any environmental effects.”

He added: “There is a chance it will have bred already and will pass on its pink gene.”

After being studied the grasshopper was released back into the reserve.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pict...asshopper.html

Old 15-09-2009, 05:15 AM   #34
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
I just saw these two tragic stories & thought I'd post it here. A very sad loss & it's left me wondering why there would be 2 deaths of a white stag & white deer within 2 weeks, any ideas anyone???

White deer killed & decapitated This was reported on 8 November 07.

Disgust over white stag death This death occured just a few days before Halloween, on 26 October 07.
good find lookfar, that photo is amazing
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 05:36 AM   #35
metacomet

That pink dolphin is incredible... wow.

I've always liked albino animals for the fact that other animals of the same species seem to acknowledge that the albinos are special as well.

In herds of cows for instance, an animal which we consider very boring and common - for instance in a herd of angus cows (all black) a cow of a different color, either albino or those who have white faces, seem to assume dominant roles and the other cows follow them around!

Anyway: The coolest albino animal I've ever heard of was sighted HERE at my home in the Mission Mountains -

I actually live right in front of that body of water.

In any case -

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/sbs/oldermontana.htm

Quote:
Mission Mountains Montana:

A forest ranger named Bill Welch reported to Tim Church that he had sighted a white Sasquatch and this was in the middle of summertime, 1974 near Sealley Lake.

I have theorized that albino animals are magic -
how magic is an albino Sasquatch? Extremely...

It's the area, the electromagnetic potency of the mountains that I am sure manifests such creatures.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 03:21 PM   #36
chattanova

White Deer hind caught on camera

Quote:
VIDEO http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/s...ds/8357445.stm

The hind's location has been kept secret to protect it against poachers

A rare white deer hind has been filmed by a wildlife cameraman for the BBC Landward programme.

The animal's location in the central Highlands has been kept secret by conservation bodies in an effort to protect it from poachers.

Cameraman Philip Lovel said the colouration was caused by a genetic condition that reduces the pigment in hair and skin.

Last year, a white stag was spotted on the west coast of the Highlands.

Mr Lovel said of the hind: "This white deer is very rare.

"I know of only one other wild white red deer at present in Scotland.

"Unfortunately their rarity can make them a target for poaching trophy-hunters, especially the stags."

'A secret'

It was thought the hind was 10-years-old and deer stalkers have said her colour has got lighter with age.

Last February, a white stag was observed on the west coast of the Highlands.

The animal had been seen with other red deer by a member of the John Muir Trust, which kept its location a secret to protect it from poachers.

White deer are often mistakenly thought to be albinos.

Their unusual appearance is caused by a condition called leucism.

Unlike albinos who characteristically have red eyes, deer with leucism have normal colouring in their eyes.

Old 17-11-2009, 06:29 PM   #37
limelady
Inactive

Default Don't know how I missed this....

Rare white whale seen

Migaloo, a white humpback whale, is seen cruising on the east coast of Australia near Coffs Harbour in 2005.

I hope she is still alive and well.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/whale-wat...623894757.html
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #38
ekim

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5...746jezzysf.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1...itbearcub1.jpg

The Kermode bear aka Spirit bear is quite common along the northwest coast of B.C. Canada. Not far from me, as well a white moose has been spotted a few times near here.
ekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #39
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim View Post
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5...746jezzysf.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1...itbearcub1.jpg

The Kermode bear aka Spirit bear is quite common along the northwest coast of B.C. Canada. Not far from me, as well a white moose has been spotted a few times near here.
Awesome!

I hope you get a chance to see them in person one day.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #40
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim View Post

That is so great!
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote