Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 13-08-2009, 04:07 AM   #21
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
The bipedal ape stories from around the world are very interesting. I confess I don't know a lot about the Yowie. I've only seen it mentioned a few times in some texts regarding Aboriginal folklore. I've been wondering for a bit about phenomena like this. Could these ape like creatures actually be interdimensionals? Some claim they're a product of miss-identification, which may explain some cases today, but I don't think that accounts for the millions of of sightings and stories told across the world, over the course of several hundred, if not thousands of years.

As an interesting side note, I notice that the top 3 threads when I logged on were all related to cryptology. Either it's simply a popular subject, or something is going down on the cosmic level, beyond our scope of understanding.

...now that you said it,that's true.Wow.Maybe something vibrationally is waking up,or we need more stories of deep interest to side-track our attention from the PTB.
...But I must thank Cheeney and SOL,for bringing good facts and knowledge to the thread.I remember a modern hoax,not so long ago,frozen in the USA,
...but it's weird,all those stroies and footage from the 60's and it's happening again.
...Those witness's for the Taree event,if you check the News Clip I supplied a link for,they are amongst the best type...I never doubted them.Just simple country women,a little shy and reluctant,not seeking the camera.Love Jase.
Old 13-08-2009, 04:09 AM   #22
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
My theory is that they're a flesh and blood native species, but they know where the natural portals are on earth, and have eluded capture for so long by sticking close to them and slipping out of sight at the first sign of trouble like a rabbit down a hole.

Maybe a hunted Bigfoot steps through a portal in the Montana wilderness and re-emerges in isolated safety somewhere in the Australian bush.

...which I been hounding you about for years...with your property.Amazing.
And the stories are local with you too,SOL,Love Jase.
Old 13-08-2009, 04:11 AM   #23
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran View Post
...now that you said it,that's true.Wow.Maybe something vibrationally is waking up,or we need more stories of deep interest to side-track our attention from the PTB.
...But I must thank Cheeney and SOL,for bringing good facts and knowledge to the thread.I remember a modern hoax,not so long ago,frozen in the USA,
...but it's weird,all those stroies and footage from the 60's and it's happening again.
...Those witness's for the Taree event,if you check the News Clip I supplied a link for,they are amongst the best type...I never doubted them.Just simple country women,a little shy and reluctant,not seeking the camera.Love Jase.
If anyone local is going to flush one of these guys out or find their doorways Jason, I think you're gonna be the man.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 04:23 AM   #24
thelyran

Quote:
If anyone local is going to flush one of these guys out or find their doorways Jason, I think you're gonna be the man.

...when I'm down that way next,hopefully flying down and picking up a truck,I'll make an offer you could'nt refuse.Why I believe,this country has too many hidden unexplored areas.Plus the matching descriptions from tribal stories and modern day accounts.I think I explained once my partner seen one
on the Turon River,close to Hill End,Bathurst area...If I can find that post,I'll drop it here,or maybe,if my partner is willing,get her to reprint her experience,
later on tonight.Still waiting for a call to pick her up.But worth it.They are'nt whack jobs...Hmmm,I mean my partner is not a whackjob,can't say the same for her mother.
...The lady I quoted early in the thread,my friend,a local artist and sculpturer
said something that horrified me,that the military bases are genetically splicing
bears and humans...then South Park and Al Gore came crashing in...It's
ManBearPig... I was oK,after that.
...But seriously,we are reporting the natural Yowie,not miliatry,UFO,or glowing eyes,it's the real terrestrial deal...the others,to me are just cruel experiments,Take care kind sir.
Old 13-08-2009, 04:32 AM   #25
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
My theory is that they're a flesh and blood native species, but they know where the natural portals are on earth, and have eluded capture for so long by sticking close to them and slipping out of sight at the first sign of trouble like a rabbit down a hole.

Maybe a hunted Bigfoot steps through a portal in the Montana wilderness and re-emerges in isolated safety somewhere in the Australian bush.
That's very possible that they might do that. I don't discredit the eyewitnesses for these cases because there are just too many. The eyewitness accounts are strikingly similar across the world, and have been for some time. These are cultures that historically, aren't supposed to have had contact at all for a long time too. Something is going on.

What ever they are, they're pretty intelligent, possibly being close to our own, if not higher. Unlike us they didn't need to cling to technology because they're physically strong, and thus do not need it like we do. Most humans are very weak for their size when compared to other creatures of this planet. Technology is not necessarily an indication of intelligence as well.

Last edited by mrindigo; 13-08-2009 at 04:33 AM.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 04:37 AM   #26
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
...The lady I quoted early in the thread,my friend,a local artist and sculpturer
said something that horrified me,that the military bases are genetically splicing
bears and humans...then South Park and Al Gore came crashing in...It's
ManBearPig... I was oK,after that.
...But seriously,we are reporting the natural Yowie,not miliatry,UFO,or glowing eyes,it's the real terrestrial deal...the others,to me are just cruel experiments,Take care kind sir.
When I read that, I was reminded of this article I read a few years ago.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky...00806413482528

Maybe your friend was on to something?
Old 13-08-2009, 04:40 AM   #27
thelyran

Quote:
That's very possible that they might do that. I don't discredit the eyewitnesses for these cases because there are just too many. The eyewitness accounts are strikingly similar across the world, and have been for some time. These are cultures that historically, aren't supposed to have had contact at all for a long time too. Something is going on.

What ever they are, they're pretty intelligent, possibly being close to our own, if not higher. Unlike us they didn't need to cling to technology because they're physically strong, and thus do not need it like we do. Most humans are very weak for their size when compared to other creatures of this planet. Technology is not necessarily an indication of intelligence as well.
...now what would be exciting if what SOL says here,can be tested.If you know the portals,and find a footprint,you can test the spores in the print for
indiginous and non-types,say bacteria in dirt...now this is hotting up.
Good points the both of you...thankyou.
Old 13-08-2009, 04:40 AM   #28
size_of_light

Quote:
Technology is not necessarily an indication of intelligence as well.
Very true. Good points.

Last edited by size_of_light; 13-08-2009 at 04:40 AM.
Old 13-08-2009, 04:40 AM   #29
size_of_light

Quote:
...now what would be exciting if what SOL says here,can be tested.If you know the portals,and find a footprint,you can test the spores in the print for
Brilliant idea.
Old 13-08-2009, 04:42 AM   #30
thelyran

Quote:
When I read that, I was reminded of this article I read a few years ago.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky...00806413482528

Maybe your friend was on to something?
Stalin's Army Of Mutant Ape-Men

9:37am UK, Tuesday December 20, 2005

Soviet dictator Josef Stalin tried to create an invincible army by crossing humans with apes, according to secret documents.The Kremlin chief ordered his scientists to create the mutant species that would be "resilient and resistant to hunger".

Josef Stalin

Archive papers quote him demanding the breed should be of "immense strength but with an underdeveloped brain".

Part of his terrifying plan was use the mutants to work on railway construction, according to The Sun.

Secret laboratories and ape skeletons have been found in the Black Sea town of Suchumi in Georgia, by workmen building a playground for children.

The bones are thought to come from apes captured in the 1920s and paid for by Stalin, who ordered scientist Ilia Ivanov to carry out the research.

The leader used a French research station in Guinea for the work, where African women were seized to be impregnated with ape sperm.

No pregnancies resulted but the next stage was to implant human sperm in female gorillas.

Ivanov was arrested in 1930 after his project failed and he died in a labour camp two years later.
Old 13-08-2009, 04:47 AM   #31
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Good points the both of you...thankyou.
That is a good idea. I don't think I've ever heard of a researcher ever consider testing the footprints for any sort of trace materials before. Even to someone not considering the portals theory, it could give some sort of insight as to where they roam, what they eat, etc.
Old 13-08-2009, 04:48 AM   #32
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Many years ago when my husband was driving semis interstate he pulled over in the Pilliga area NSW to have a quick nap. Something made him wake up and he swore that something big and hairy was standing on the bull bar, looking into the cab. He had left the motor running and took off as fast as he could. He swore it was yowie.

I have just googled Pilliga yowie and found some interesting stories. Rex Gilroy has been there also

http://www.mysteriousaustralia.com/yowiesmain.html

I always believed him but have never searched for back up stories until now.
wow,did'nt see this I Am...Pillaga,that's near Coonabarrabran,where my in-laws live,and it's only way they've been trying to get us to visit...they offer me a tour of the Pilliga scrub....I told them a bloody Razorback will eat you
(Wild pig/boar)... Love Jase.

Last edited by gilly; 08-12-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 13-08-2009, 04:49 AM   #33
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Stalin's Army Of Mutant Ape-Men

9:37am UK, Tuesday December 20, 2005

Soviet dictator Josef Stalin tried to create an invincible army by crossing humans with apes, according to secret documents.The Kremlin chief ordered his scientists to create the mutant species that would be "resilient and resistant to hunger".

Josef Stalin

Archive papers quote him demanding the breed should be of "immense strength but with an underdeveloped brain".

Part of his terrifying plan was use the mutants to work on railway construction, according to The Sun.

Secret laboratories and ape skeletons have been found in the Black Sea town of Suchumi in Georgia, by workmen building a playground for children.

The bones are thought to come from apes captured in the 1920s and paid for by Stalin, who ordered scientist Ilia Ivanov to carry out the research.

The leader used a French research station in Guinea for the work, where African women were seized to be impregnated with ape sperm.

No pregnancies resulted but the next stage was to implant human sperm in female gorillas.

Ivanov was arrested in 1930 after his project failed and he died in a labour camp two years later.

Notice it jumps to when Ivanov is arrested, and doesn't cover anything between that? Maybe it wasn't a failure and he was silenced for having the knowledge he did? Then again, maybe it was a failure. It's still interesting to wonder just how far that's gone, or if anyone else has since picked up his work for black ops projects.

Last edited by mrindigo; 13-08-2009 at 04:50 AM.
Old 13-08-2009, 04:52 AM   #34
thelyran

Quote:
That is a good idea. I don't think I've ever heard of a researcher ever consider testing the footprints for any sort of trace materials before. Even to someone not considering the portals theory, it could give some sort of insight as to where they roam, what they eat, etc.

ahhh...we are moving into realms of studying fecal matter with that.See,they exist,but would never want to capture one,just study it's refuse and from a distance,it's habits and emotional expression.See,when you open up,you can see animals communicate with each other,very similar in expression to us.

...but with portals,this will be a very different idea,I expect their sensories far outweigh anything we got,it's only by chance we capture a pic of one.
Let alone see one.Jase
Old 13-08-2009, 04:52 AM   #35
cheeney1
Banned

Talking minesota iceman/ fact or fiction

Minesota Iceman Fact or Fiction Something that was confirmed athentic by Scientists end up being confirmed a fake

Easy John Landis The Director Talked with John Chambers The Make Up Artist

And What was John chambers well known for hmmm I wonder Maybe

PLANET OF THE APES!!!! Made a copy of the Iceman and thats what ended up in the traveling carnivals
cheeney1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 05:05 AM   #36
thelyran

Quote:
Notice it jumps to when Ivanov is arrested, and doesn't cover anything between that? Maybe it wasn't a failure and he was silenced for having the knowledge he did? Then again, maybe it was a failure. It's still interesting to wonder just how far that's gone, or if anyone else has since picked up his work for black ops projects.

The Soviets,were just simply amazing in the realms,psychic and physical that they explored.Western ideals could'nt even accept the psychic arts until to
late in the game...got a book,right here now,by Abacus Books,where I got all my Velikovsky material.Psychic discoveries Behind The Iron Curtain,by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder.You'd like...

...Stalin,the flatulant,despotic murderer regularly "removed" those with the secrets,once all information could be lifted.Amazing what other discoveries went suppressed.And did'nt they have a big backyard to explore.
The Siberian forest and tundra.Took them 20 years to get to the site of Tunguska,where a UFO/Errant celestial body/or experiment...took place and wiped a large area out...in 1908...causing brightness in the night sky for several nights,where one could read the newspaper,at midnight with out any external light,in the UK,just by the atmosphere.The Himalayas to the South...what an expanse to hide in,if your a little shy,being thrown into a laboratory...and of course,unspoilt land where the dragon lines still operate
...a portal escape.Jase
Old 13-08-2009, 05:23 AM   #37
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
The Soviets,were just simply amazing in the realms,psychic and physical that they explored.Western ideals could'nt even accept the psychic arts until to
late in the game...got a book,right here now,by Abacus Books,where I got all my Velikovsky material.Psychic discoveries Behind The Iron Curtain,by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder.You'd like...

...Stalin,the flatulant,despotic murderer regularly "removed" those with the secrets,once all information could be lifted.Amazing what other discoveries went suppressed.And did'nt they have a big backyard to explore.
The Siberian forest and tundra.Took them 20 years to get to the site of Tunguska,where a UFO/Errant celestial body/or experiment...took place and wiped a large area out...in 1908...causing brightness in the night sky for several nights,where one could read the newspaper,at midnight with out any external light,in the UK,just by the atmosphere.The Himalayas to the South...what an expanse to hide in,if your a little shy,being thrown into a laboratory...and of course,unspoilt land where the dragon lines still operate
...a portal escape.Jase
That whole area is certainly very mysterious. You're right, Stalin did make people vanish. I can't seem to find the stories right now, but I read about people finding entire villages just barren. The towns were suddenly just ghost towns.
Tunguska is very interesting. When they finally did make it out there, the locals refused to go there. Some said it was the holy site of their gods, others said it was unnatural.

Lake Baikal in that region is interesting too. They have some strange marine life that adapted to the fresh water. It has one of two of the world's fresh water seals. It's also the site of some controversial UFO sightings, sightings similar to the Yowie/bigfoot, and apparently has it's own lake monster stories. Lake Baikal and Vostok of Antarctica have been of some interest to me for some time.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/baikal-08/

Who knows what could be down in those lakes...

Last edited by mrindigo; 13-08-2009 at 05:26 AM.
Old 13-08-2009, 05:29 AM   #38
leviathanstaar

If they are real, I really hope they have a way out.

Because if they dont and they are found, it is either the end of them, or the end of freedom.

Question: Are there mountains in the area?
Old 13-08-2009, 05:39 AM   #39
thelyran

Quote:
That whole area is certainly very mysterious. You're right, Stalin did make people vanish. I can't seem to find the stories right now, but I read about people finding entire villages just barren. The towns were suddenly just ghost towns.
Tunguska is very interesting. When they finally did make it out there, the locals refused to go there. Some said it was the holy site of their gods, others said it was unnatural.

Lake Baikal in that region is interesting too. They have some strange marine life that adapted to the fresh water. It has one of two of the world's fresh water seals. It's also the site of some controversial UFO sightings, sightings similar to the Yowie/bigfoot, and apparently has it's own lake monster stories. Lake Baikal and Vostok of Antarctica have been of some interest to me for some time.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/baikal-08/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-f45hc62jE

Who knows what could be down in those lakes...
Wow...I never knew all this,I just used deduction and my mind.Water creatures that went from Salt to fresh water...never ever heard of that.I thought there would be a massive difference in oxygen content of the water
...suspecting salt water to contain alot more,not just bouyancy,but more molecules for oxygen to attach to,plus algae blooms in the ocean has more to do with oxygen generation that the whole of the forest of the world.

...Most European lakes,not in Russia,but Switzerland and Germany,I'd search for for Nazi Gold,but I'd never stick my person in a body of water with unknown creatures.
Now you know my fear,being in the middle of a body of water.I prefer to fly than sail.Used to swim with dolphins and seals on Lord Howe Island and the Central Coast,got saved by one once,drunken swimming,midnight.Never again.

That's why I say to people,you can never be bored when there is so much to discover and know,just within our own backyards and oceans.We know more about the surface of Venus,compared to our own oceans....I just noticed a Mermaid thread,might have to check it out.Jase.
Old 13-08-2009, 05:47 AM   #40
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Wow...I never knew all this,I just used deduction and my mind.Water creatures that went from Salt to fresh water...never ever heard of that.I thought there would be a massive difference in oxygen content of the water
...suspecting salt water to contain alot more,not just bouyancy,but more molecules for oxygen to attach to,plus algae blooms in the ocean has more to do with oxygen generation that the whole of the forest of the world.

...Most European lakes,not in Russia,but Switzerland and Germany,I'd search for for Nazi Gold,but I'd never stick my person in a body of water with unknown creatures.
Now you know my fear,being in the middle of a body of water.I prefer to fly than sail.Used to swim with dolphins and seals on Lord Howe Island and the Central Coast,got saved by one once,drunken swimming,midnight.Never again.

That's why I say to people,you can never be bored when there is so much to discover and know,just within our own backyards and oceans.We know more about the surface of Venus,compared to our own oceans....I just noticed a Mermaid thread,might have to check it out.Jase.
I once got sucked out by a riptide when I was roughly 10 years old, and battered against an outcrop of rocks. I can relate with you there.

There really is a lot to explore here on Earth. I'm more about exploring this planet than I am distant ones. There's so little that's known about this one, so it seems silly to me that so many are ready to just up and leave.

typically, yeah salt water does hold more oxygen. I think the case of Lake Baikal, the creatures were landlocked when the ice age hit.

Last edited by mrindigo; 13-08-2009 at 05:48 AM.