Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 01-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #41
biblegirl

I experienced a handful of times when I would wake up to people's voices, like a conversation. I just assumed my brother had fallen asleep in front of the TV and left it on, and that's what I was hearing. So I would go down to the basement where the TV was (down 3 levels) and the noise would get louder and louder as I went down each set of stairs...then I would get to the TV room and it would be completely dark, the TV off, and no one around. At that point the voices would stop and it would be dead silent! I never figured out exactly what this was about, but it also happened to my sister several times in the same house.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #42
jojo

sounds like they were having a spirit house party there bg! i bet that was a freaky experience to say the least! can you remember the words? or was it just like a babble of voices?
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:25 PM   #43
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
sounds like they were having a spirit house party there bg! i bet that was a freaky experience to say the least! can you remember the words? or was it just like a babble of voices?
nah i couldn't make out exactly what they were saying, but it was with conversational inflections, or sometimes people arguing ha ha
Old 01-07-2009, 09:01 PM   #44
porcelainwarrior

Hi, I really enjoyed this thread - makes a lot of sense to me, especially about the stairs!
I have lived in my house since I was a baby (moved in aged 1 left age 3 back age 7 and haven't left since other than a year living with friends) and have always felt comfortable here other than a couple of spooky moments probably more to do with an overactive imagination than anything else.

However the stairs at a childhood friends house always freaked me the hell out - and it was similar to your first story in that the house had an odd layout already with lots of doors and windows but a feeling of musty-ness and staleness, gloom I guess you could say, about it. Also his parents were heavy drinkers and abusive towards each other, I was not surprised when they split up a couple of years back. I wonder if their negativity gave potential spirits more power or if the spirits *caused* the negative amosphere and behaviour?
porcelainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:52 PM   #45
metacomet

lauren, thank you for sharing those stories. It definitely sounds like you were putting up with a presence and I totally understand what you mean about not being able to feel like that was home.

I remember at my friends house thinking constantly that it didn't feel like a home... I was always so happy to come back to my parents house and actually feel at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
I experienced a handful of times when I would wake up to people's voices, like a conversation. I just assumed my brother had fallen asleep in front of the TV and left it on, and that's what I was hearing. So I would go down to the basement where the TV was (down 3 levels) and the noise would get louder and louder as I went down each set of stairs...then I would get to the TV room and it would be completely dark, the TV off, and no one around. At that point the voices would stop and it would be dead silent! I never figured out exactly what this was about, but it also happened to my sister several times in the same house.
That is so creepy.

When I was a kid I used to have dreams in the morning that were just insane. Then I would wake up and realize I was letting the sounds from the t.v. in the living room play into my dreams. Pretty annoying.

I think in this case you were picking up on TV signals (possibly) without the TV being on.

It's really spooky though if you were hearing actual conversations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by porcelainwarrior View Post
Also his parents were heavy drinkers and abusive towards each other, I was not surprised when they split up a couple of years back. I wonder if their negativity gave potential spirits more power or if the spirits *caused* the negative amosphere and behaviour?
It's a vicious cycle. The substance abuse or violence in a house lowers the frequency in the mind of everyone involved and everyone around, allowing things into their perception that might not have been noticed before. This promotes fear and anxiety which only further lowers the mood of a house.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:03 PM   #46
oneup

Default Nice thread.

Good stories, metacomet.
I'm almost jalous I've never experienced anything seriously creepy. Or maybe I should be lucky?
The only thing I did experience, and experienced many times, is that I was using a tool, like a screwdriver, and put it besides me when I was done using it, and when I needed it again I could not find it anymore. I turned the entire room upside down, no screwdriver. I went to another room to see if it was there, no screwdriver. I went back to my room, and there it was, lying right in the middle of the room, on the floor. This happened quite a few times.
oneup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #47
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneup View Post
Good stories, metacomet.
Thanks! Your disappearing object story reminds me of others I've heard. Some theorize that the objects get misplaced in a parallel reality to our own - and in our reality we have no way to explain it. The objects return because we spend so much time looking for it that it has to remanifest itself into our reality.
Quote:
I'm almost jalous I've never experienced anything seriously creepy. Or maybe I should be lucky?
Nah, I think it is a lucky thing to experience paranormal stuff. Just not if it's in your own home.
Old 15-09-2009, 05:42 AM   #48
biblegirl

Default the elusive scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Thanks! Your disappearing object story reminds me of others I've heard. Some theorize that the objects get misplaced in a parallel reality to our own - and in our reality we have no way to explain it. The objects return because we spend so much time looking for it that it has to remanifest itself into our reality.
This is bizarre...I have a certain pair of hair cutting grade scissors that always seemed to go missing....well sometime last year they went totally missing and I couldn't find them ANYWHERE!

Then a few weeks ago they appeared on my kitchen countertop!! I picked them up and was thinking, where on earth did these come from? Especially since I was just in the kitchen and the countertop was completely clear. I was just happy to have my scissors back, so I determined to put them in a specific place so I wouldn't lose them again! I put them back on the countertop (since I was in the middle of another task when i found them) then when i turned to pick them back up, they were GONE. I haven't seen them since! I was the only one in my kitchen at the time, so...what was that all about?!
Old 15-09-2009, 06:20 AM   #49
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
This is bizarre...I have a certain pair of hair cutting grade scissors that always seemed to go missing....well sometime last year they went totally missing and I couldn't find them ANYWHERE!

Then a few weeks ago they appeared on my kitchen countertop!! I picked them up and was thinking, where on earth did these come from? Especially since I was just in the kitchen and the countertop was completely clear. I was just happy to have my scissors back, so I determined to put them in a specific place so I wouldn't lose them again! I put them back on the countertop (since I was in the middle of another task when i found them) then when i turned to pick them back up, they were GONE. I haven't seen them since! I was the only one in my kitchen at the time, so...what was that all about?!
I would not be comfortable with sharp objects disappearing in my home like that. Yikes...

Thanks for sharing that , and your other accounts as well.
Old 17-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #50
bluecollar

Hi MetaComet I really enjoyed reading your thread. Since this is about paranormal experiences I thought I'd quickly share mine as I am not too very knowlegable in this area.

I think that an old house I used to live in was haunted. The reason I say this is because there have been strange incidents occuring there and luckily I wasn't the only one who thought so.

I don't know the history of the house, but I think there must habe been some sort of violent crime or something leading to a possible murder, possibly a small girl.

Once in my bedroom, I was watching a movie with my two step-brothers and we suddenly heard a small barely audible voice. It sounded like a child (the girl) saying, "Help me". At first I thought it was the film and didn't think much of it ultil I saw my brothers looking around the room.

I then paused the film and asked "Did you hear that?" They looked at me and nodded, their eyes bright with wonder. "It sounded like a voice. Someone saying something" my one brother says. We remained silent to see if it would come back but nothing happened. We speculated as to what it was and we came up with the conclusion that it had maybe been a spirit trying to communicate with us saying, "Help me"

Another strange occurence happened in the very same room! I had fallen asleep to a mixed music CD and had woken up in the middle of the night. The song that was playing instantly struck me. It was some malovelent evil-sounding track by The Prodigy lol. I instantly thought of all things sinister at that moment...naturally . Half asleep and dozing off again, I couldn't keep my attention off the song. Thats when something terrifying happened.

Suddenly, I head a loud, rough and kind of demonic voice shouting at me from the stereo. To this day I still think it sounded like "I'm gonna get you or I'm gonna kill you!" I bolted upright and ran for the bathroom. I still don't know if the thing I heard was genuine. It definitely was not part of the song that was playing. Could this tie in to what you were saying earlier on Metacomet about spirits trying to play mind-games with you? If so then I definitely think that whatever it was, waited until I was asleep again then shouted

I've got more things to share but I don't want to post too much at this stage.

- Blue
bluecollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 08:59 PM   #51
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecollar View Post
Suddenly, I head a loud, rough and kind of demonic voice shouting at me from the stereo. To this day I still think it sounded like "I'm gonna get you or I'm gonna kill you!" I bolted upright and ran for the bathroom. I still don't know if the thing I heard was genuine. It definitely was not part of the song that was playing. Could this tie in to what you were saying earlier on Metacomet about spirits trying to play mind-games with you?
Yes and this also ties in with my theory that music can lower spiritual vibrations, allowing negative entities to enter spaces which are exposed to it.

Notice in my original posts I mention that my friend at the ranch was listening to Eminem at night while he went to sleep... and the tracks where Eminem murders/rapes his wife etc. Some of these tracks are intentionally created to abuse the psyche of the listener - and to create tense and lower vibratory areas for spirits to inhabit. It goes beyond Eminem, to alot of music, most certain genres like metal, death metal, etc.

I'm not surprised prodigy allowed such an experience - like Aphex Twin they definitely enjoyed playing with lower vibratory sounds.

Quote:
If so then I definitely think that whatever it was, waited until I was asleep again then shouted
Yes this is correlates with some of my own experiences - spirits seemingly observing us until we are nearly asleep, then pouncing.

It's my opinion that because the spirit body leaves the physical body at night during sleep - when we start to fall asleep, our spirit body starts to come out, and this is visible to a spirit in the room. For them, it could be like waiting for a turtle to lift it's head out of the water - they wait for us to lift out of this reality and physical dimension while entering our dreamstate.

I've got more things to share but I don't want to post too much at this stage.

- Blue[/QUOTE]
Old 18-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #52
bluecollar

Thanks for the helpful information Metacomet. What really scared me, was your post about an entity that had watched your friend while he had been sleeping with his parents.

This is because I had a friend that saw almost exactly the same thing...a dark figure standing close to the bed watching him while he slept with his parents. Coincidence? Unrelated stories though, thats what scared me to the point where I couldn't sleep.

I also have a cat and I've read that they can see things that the human eye can't. Just this morning I was walking up the stairs and the cat was on the banister watching me. As soon as I passed I noticed that he looked at the air behind me and followed it with his eyes as if something was coming up the stairs behind me. I knew it because his eyes had been intense. You can tell that about a cat.

What was even more creepier was when it followd me into a room. After a few moments it bolted out the room as if it was frightened of something and had left a big dark wet patch on the bed. Very unusual for this cat.

My questions is, can I be inviting negative energies into a house if I think about it or feel scared about it. This is house Im now in is relatively new and has always been peaceful so I doubt it but whats your take on all these things?

- Blue
bluecollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 01:03 PM   #53
oneup

Quote:
I had fallen asleep to a mixed music CD and had woken up in the middle of the night. The song that was playing instantly struck me. It was some malovelent evil-sounding track by The Prodigy lol. I instantly thought of all things sinister at that moment...naturally . Half asleep and dozing off again, I couldn't keep my attention off the song. Thats when something terrifying happened.

Suddenly, I head a loud, rough and kind of demonic voice shouting at me from the stereo. To this day I still think it sounded like "I'm gonna get you or I'm gonna kill you!" I bolted upright and ran for the bathroom. I still don't know if the thing I heard was genuine. It definitely was not part of the song that was playing. Could this tie in to what you were saying earlier on Metacomet about spirits trying to play mind-games with you? If so then I definitely think that whatever it was, waited until I was asleep again then shouted
Thats weird
What I experience a lot, is that the lyrics of a song I'm listening to are somehow extremely relevant to what I'm doing at that moment, recent events, or my life in general.

Last edited by oneup; 18-09-2009 at 01:08 PM. Reason: typo
Old 18-09-2009, 01:11 PM   #54
oneup

Quote:
I also have a cat and I've read that they can see things that the human eye can't. Just this morning I was walking up the stairs and the cat was on the banister watching me. As soon as I passed I noticed that he looked at the air behind me and followed it with his eyes as if something was coming up the stairs behind me. I knew it because his eyes had been intense. You can tell that about a cat.

What was even more creepier was when it followd me into a room. After a few moments it bolted out the room as if it was frightened of something and had left a big dark wet patch on the bed. Very unusual for this cat.
I've experienced that too! except for the cat bolting out of the room and leaving a wet spot

Also when I was little, I used to play hide-and-seek and the family cat would always betray me while I was hiding in the bushes by staring at me with huge eyes
Old 22-10-2009, 07:44 PM   #55
metacomet

Quote:
Thanks for the helpful information Metacomet. What really scared me, was your post about an entity that had watched your friend while he had been sleeping with his parents.
I'm seeing alot of similar stuff now... people who have seen the same thing, including yourself, thank you for sharing.
Old 22-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #56
goldenbear

when we were little me and my siblings were moved many times as every house my dad picked was haunted.

one house we had was haunted in the attic and stairs and my sister who was two at the time used to talk to the ghosts and i had to walk her up and down the stairs as she was petrified of them.

another house had a ghost of an old lady in a rocking chair and my parents and my siblings noticed her many times. funny enough i didnt,

another house we lived in we were told was haunted before we moved in and we poo pooed it. well ive experienced poltergiest activity,apperitions and my step mon experienced paralasis, was taken to hospital where it dissapeared but when she returned so did the pralasis. ectoplasm,cold areas.my brother saying someone kept him awake speaking to him.the list goes on.
hence we moved within 2 years. a wiccan asked to speak to me( at 18 years of age,8 years after the event) saying she had a message and she had only just met me.after using a ouji board a few weeks before gave me a message that the spirit was sorry about the scaring but wanted to speak to my brother as he enjoyed talking to him. also we found out he had died away from the house in a fire and returned there. we researched this and found it to be true.

i think im sensitive to locations as i feel a vibe when i go somewhere new. if there is even a smell of dead mice of a bad vibe im outa there. it edged me into research about hauntings wicca and the occult. so now im totally against any form of magik or ghost hunting..you just dont mess with what you dont know about.there are more of the dead than the living.hence also the respect i have for the forces of good.

Last edited by goldenbear; 22-10-2009 at 10:04 PM.
goldenbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #57
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenbear View Post
there are more of the dead than the living.
That is so true.

That is why for every one person, they have the potential to attract legions of spirits. There is no short supply on spirits.

This planet has held 100+ billion people in it's history. Of that number, not all of them have crossed over after death. If only 10% of those people stay earthbound as ghosts, that means we have 10 billion spirits attached to this world. They may have died thousands of years ago, but they remain here throughout time because time does not exist in their dimension.
Old 22-10-2009, 11:59 PM   #58
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
That is so true.

That is why for every one person, they have the potential to attract legions of spirits. There is no short supply on spirits.

This planet has held 100+ billion people in it's history. Of that number, not all of them have crossed over after death. If only 10% of those people stay earthbound as ghosts, that means we have 10 billion spirits attached to this world. They may have died thousands of years ago, but they remain here throughout time because time does not exist in their dimension.
Whoa that is pretty scary! I had never thought about that before.

It makes alot of sense but wouldn't ghost sightings be more common?
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:50 PM   #59
cpfc12

loved your stories
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:25 AM   #60
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
loved your stories
Thank you!

I'm glad others contributed there's as well.

'Random strange experiences' linked in my signature below is another good thread for creepy and weird stuff, lots of people shared their own in there as well