Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 23-04-2009, 07:26 AM   #21
listener

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this ... felt the cold shiver over and over as each line passed through my thoughts , and I came to realise why our paths have met.
Hope we get to chat in the chat room here again real soon metacomet.

A habit I've got into .... wondering why when I meet a stranger , the purpose for being drawn to them. What messages have they for me and me for them !
Keen to share thoughts with you .

Last edited by listener; 23-04-2009 at 07:27 AM.
listener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #22
metacomet

Thank you listener
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 12:16 AM   #23
metacomet

Oh boy...

Quote:
Houses with parasitic entities are places with difficult vibrations. The place feels heavy, or cold. The people who live there can easily experience health problems, starting with constant fatigue. Or it may be a place where people constantly quarrel.

In a parasitised house, sensitive people can sometimes feel a 'presence', something charged and not like a normal house. Sometimes people also report strange smells, and other uncomfortable sensations.

Last edited by metacomet; 28-04-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #24
Dude111

In a house my friends used to live in,this poor guy had drunk himself to death in the basement (Very sad) and when my friends moved in,they started noticing things!!

The cover on the washer in the basement would OPEN when they had closed it,etc.........

They had 2 dogs and they would constantly bark for "No apparant reason" (They saw his spirit in the house as an intruder)

I often wonder if Spirits can hear into our dimention (They almost certainly can)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #25
notmarkk

awsome stories, i couldnt stop reading 5 Stars
notmarkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:28 PM   #26
lozz

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your eerie stories Metacomet

As i was reading through the first couple of pages i felt a presence behind me and turned to see my Husband also enjoying your tales lol

Thanks for posting
Old 03-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #27
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lozz View Post
Thanks for posting
Thank YOU all for posting. *shameless bump*

Last edited by metacomet; 03-05-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:56 PM   #28
oddblock

Shit, that last story was freaky. I don't think I'd have been able to stand it, just lying there listening. Did you get any sleep at all?

I want to get a drink of water but the hallway looks a bit dark

..~\\\\\\\\\\www.myspace.com/oddblock//////////~..
oddblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:17 PM   #29
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddblock View Post
Shit, that last story was freaky. I don't think I'd have been able to stand it, just lying there listening. Did you get any sleep at all?

I want to get a drink of water but the hallway looks a bit dark
I don't know how I ever slept in these situations. The truth is there was alot of laying still for 20 minutes just breathing and listening. It's a natural instinct for humans because we had to listen for predators so much of our existence... but it really sucks when there is something invisible around you that shouldn't be there.

If you ever go camping in a scary place you will experience the same heightened perception. There is no way to switch it off - you just have to ride the tense moment out and wait to drift off afterwards... hopefully. I have had to get up and wait until dawn to sleep on more than one occasion. Once you see the sky turn slightly blue and you start to hear birds, you care less about ghosts and can sleep easier for some reason. I think sunlight is magic in ways we don't understand.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:20 PM   #30
oddblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
I don't know how I ever slept in these situations. The truth is there was alot of laying still for 20 minutes just breathing and listening. It's a natural instinct for humans because we had to listen for predators so much of our existence... but it really sucks when there is something invisible around you that shouldn't be there.

If you ever go camping in a scary place you will experience the same heightened perception. There is no way to switch it off - you just have to ride the tense moment out and wait to drift off afterwards... hopefully. I have had to get up and wait until dawn to sleep on more than one occasion. Once you see the sky turn slightly blue and you start to hear birds, you care less about ghosts and can sleep easier for some reason. I think sunlight is magic in ways we don't understand.
Definately - I have had moments when I've thought Ive seen something in the corner of my eye but just didn't have the guts to look! Most of me wants to see something but there is always that part that just doesn't want to be frightened!

Great posts by the way

..~\\\\\\\\\\www.myspace.com/oddblock//////////~..
oddblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:25 PM   #31
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddblock View Post
Definately - I have had moments when I've thought Ive seen something in the corner of my eye but just didn't have the guts to look!
The mind is so terrible how it plays tricks. After watching the exorcist and having the girls demonic face imprinted in my mind I would see her in my minds eye standing in dark rooms as I walked by or waiting for me around corners. This was something I tried to chase out of my mind for a long time but what I find interesting is that when I was at my friends haunted house it really felt like something was about to manifest itself to the point that I had to stop and collect my thoughts.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #32
eternalwheel
Inactive

Amazing stories MC thanks for sharing them in such a rational and non-sensationalist way. They are so much more credible because of it.
eternalwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #33
biblegirl

Quote:
I have had to get up and wait until dawn to sleep on more than one occasion. Once you see the sky turn slightly blue and you start to hear birds, you care less about ghosts and can sleep easier for some reason. I think sunlight is magic in ways we don't understand.
yeah the spooky stuff that happens around here seems to be over about 3:30am, and that is the time I can finally get to sleep...
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #34
jojo

Quote:
yep, ive been in some of those positions while camping in the mountains. but as soon as the sun starts to lighten the sky, and the dawn chorus starts to sound out, it becomes so easy to sleep.

i agree, sunlight has magical properties that we dont fully understand.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #35
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
yeah the spooky stuff that happens around here seems to be over about 3:30am, and that is the time I can finally get to sleep...
hey nat, where abouts in the us are you from?
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 06:17 PM   #36
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalwheel View Post
Amazing stories MC thanks for sharing them in such a rational and non-sensationalist way. They are so much more credible because of it.
That means alot to me, thanks eternal.
Old 29-06-2009, 07:54 PM   #37
lauren_almighty
Banned

I have had many ghostly experiences. I like to say I have a 6th sense. I think I inherited it from my grand mother who always used to see things. She used to tell me creepy stories about things that had happened to her over the years. My uncle who is my grandmother's son, has a really strong 6th sense that he is frightened of because he constantly sees and hears things but he doesn't want to because they scare him too much. He has dreams of real life crime scenes and once had to call the police because he had a disturbing dream and saw images of a child's shoe hidden in a specific place that he believed to be evidence. I could tell that his 'gift' really disturbed him. He always got upset when he spoke about some of his experiences.

Once he was scuba diving in the lake district. He heard a boy screaming "help me, help me". This frightened him because there was no boy diving with the group and he knew that it was a 'ghost'. He later found out that many people had drowned in that spot including a young boy. He said he couldn't get out of the water fast enough. He never went back there again.

Now focusing on my experiences,
I've heard spirits talking to me, I've seen people in the corner of my eye, I've felt things touch me, I've seen orbs and I've even lived in a haunted house!

That house was so creepy. I didn't have alot of ghostly experiences but there was a horrible overpowering presence. This was one of those places where you would immediately know that it was haunted. You would feel like somebody was watching you and you would know that there was something there. Being left alone in that house was horrible. I always used to tell myself that it was just me being stupid and my mind playing tricks on me because I was in the house alone but I could never pursuade myself to believe that the house was normal. I was always scared to the point of almost being terrified.

One time I was in bed with my boyfriend and he was scared about going to the bathroom in the dark. I was fine until he started complaining of being scared. But he intentionally started to creep me out by saying there was somebody on the landing waiting for us to come out of the bedroom. He thought it was funny that I was terrified and he carried on making stupid jokes. But he suddenly went quiet and the room was silent. Suddenly I heard the floorboards outside of the bedroom door creaking and I heard footsteps. My heart stopped and my boyfriend said "did you hear those footsteps?" that terrified me even more the fact that he had heard them too. I sunk under the covers and I clung to him so tight. I was like "you bastard scaring the shit out of me like that! What the fuck was walking outside of our room?!"... then I tried to calm myself down by making him feel as bad as I did. "I hope there's a fucking clown out there!"... and then he was too scared to sleep lol.

The feeling that I got from that house is indescribable. It wasn't just a feeling of being scared it was a fear of knowing that there was something else there. It was overwhelming. I could never think of that house as a home.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #38
lauren_almighty
Banned

...One night, I was in bed with my boyfriend and I had woken up feeling really hot. He likes to sleep in total darkness so the room was pitch black. I was desperate to go to the bathroom so I could cool myself down but I couldn't pluck up the courage to walk across the landing to get to it. I was roasting underneath the covers for what must have been hours. I was wide awake because I was too hot to sleep so I passed the time just laying there thinking. I don't know what I was thinking about, but I certainly wasn't laid there telling myself creepy ghost stories. (I say that because of what happens next... people always assume that I was scaring myself or just dreaming)

Anyway, so I'm laid there just thinking about random things like an earlier conversation I had or something when all of a sudden I hear a cat "miaowing". I suddenly froze because I heard it so clearly and I didn't even have a cat! I shrugged it off thinking that maybe I didn't hear anything after all and maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me because I was tired. But a few seconds later I heard it again but it was closer this time. It sounded like it was on the floor right next to my bed. Then I felt it jump upon to the bed and walk across me. I was totally freaked out. I was having a major panic attack. I'm not scared of cats, I love them but I didn't fucking have one! I tried to kick my boyfriend to wake him up to see if there was a cat sat on me but I couldn't move. This was the most scared I had ever been in my life. The cat then moved and sat on my head. I could feel the weight of its body on my head. I tried to wake my boyfriend up. I was shouting his name but I was struggling to get the words out. I couldn't speak. I managed to work up the courage and the strength to push the cat off me and I heard it land on the floor with a thud. I was so scared but I had enough courage to look where it had landed and there was nothing there. I wasn't laid there long until the sun came up and then I was straight out of bed and at my mum's house.

I told her my story and she said that maybe there was a cat in the house. There was no way that a cat could have been in the house. All the windows and doors were shut and there was no where it could have hidden without wanting food. She said that maybe it was sleep paralysis. I have had sleep paralysis before but this was not the same. I was 100% sure that I was wide awake. I am still convinced to this day that "ghost cat" was real. I hope to never have another experience like that again.

I didn't live in that house for long after that. I became too scared to sleep incase something worse happened because there was something much more sinister in that house. I had a breakdown. The 'thing' that was in that house was draining my energy, I was constantly crying because I was scared and emotional. My boyfriend didn't understand why I was too scared to live there and it was taking a toll on our relationship. There were times where he experienced unusual occurences like footsteps, creaking floorboards, the doors slamming for no reason and invisible people calling his name but he refused to acknowledge that there was something spooky going on.

I haven't lived in that house for over 2 years and I still have nightmares about it. I can remember the bad feelings so clearly. If I lived there now I would have the place blessed. It was a rented property and the previous tenants never lived there long. Now I know why
Old 29-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #39
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
The mind is so terrible how it plays tricks. After watching the exorcist and having the girls demonic face imprinted in my mind I would see her in my minds eye standing in dark rooms as I walked by or waiting for me around corners. This was something I tried to chase out of my mind for a long time but what I find interesting is that when I was at my friends haunted house it really felt like something was about to manifest itself to the point that I had to stop and collect my thoughts.
Sorry for hijacking your thread metacomet but once you said this it made me want to post my stories. My mind used to play tricks on me all the time. I've had loads of scary moments. But the ones I've mentioned in this thread were real. I really believe that there was something in my old house just like you did with your friend's haunted house.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #40
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
I haven't lived in that house for over 2 years and I still have nightmares about it. I can remember the bad feelings so clearly. If I lived there now I would have the place blessed. It was a rented property and the previous tenants never lived there long. Now I know why
isn't that interesting how we have nightmares about our old "haunted" houses? i still dream about a creepy house i lived in 15 years ago
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote