Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 01-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #21
infinite i

Heres a relevant thread http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57543

I read practical psychic self defense by Robert Bruce a while back and negative attatchments were commonly black spiders. Some folks say the inscects bring love lol

A lot of this stuff is way beyond our comprehension/perception imo. Ive read many a trip report and people remember they were inscetoids in another life, and its like yuk, but then thats our human perception! Its quite a common theme.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:58 AM   #22
nimlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Hey there!

Alright, I have seen some spider type black creatures in my house before. Sometimes it looks like a huge spider and then sometimes I see one that looks like some sort of octopus or hydra with many tentacles.

Whatever it is, it likes to sit by the foot of the bed when you are falling asleep and also its startled if you see it and it literally scurries away very fast and makes a noise like running over paper. The best I can describe it. Sometimes it fades away and this makes me realise its inter-dimensional.

For awhile I thought I was schizo or something, but a few other people have seen it, too. Once I was at a job some years back and I heard others discussing it so ofcourse, I joined in but it was a relief to know I am not the only one.
South Australia is a freaky place for things like that. Giant (dinner plate sized) black spiders that appear from no-where, have a quick scurry across walls and ceilings before disappearing into thin air so to speak. I’ve also seen a foot long millipede (also black) wriggle behind a curtain but when I went on the hunt for the thing it was no-where to be found?

I’ve since moved from that area and things are more normal now-a-days…Like the big spiders in my corner of the woods mostly disappear when they get the boot…

Last edited by nimlyn; 02-04-2009 at 01:00 AM.
nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 08:55 AM   #23
the itinerant shrubber

It's reasonable to presume that as life evolved on earth,earths extra dimensional counterparts would of evolved too.
Instead of the evolutionary tree of life being a two dimensional model,it might be 3 dimensional.

I've always thought that there could be extra dimensional versions of insects,squid and mammals in terms of intelligence. They wouldnt resemble the animals we see but they would be on the same evolutionary scale.

The sentient extra dimensional beings are what we would call demons or ghosts.Having a ghost or some kind of presence in your house is just a form of infestation by another creature.Just like having a wasps nest in your attic.

The theory would explain the "rods" that are captured on video. They look like something you might find in the deep ocean trenches.

the itinerant shrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 12:52 PM   #24
siphon880di

Interesting! I tend to agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the itinerant shrubber View Post
It's reasonable to presume that as life evolved on earth,earths extra dimensional counterparts would of evolved too.
Instead of the evolutionary tree of life being a two dimensional model,it might be 3 dimensional.

I've always thought that there could be extra dimensional versions of insects,squid and mammals in terms of intelligence. They wouldnt resemble the animals we see but they would be on the same evolutionary scale.

The sentient extra dimensional beings are what we would call demons or ghosts.Having a ghost or some kind of presence in your house is just a form of infestation by another creature.Just like having a wasps nest in your attic.

The theory would explain the "rods" that are captured on video. They look like something you might find in the deep ocean trenches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amnNgXRK_vo
siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:41 PM   #25
metacomet

There is definitely an animal in the crypto world who's magical properties have been overlooked.

They were well known in Indian folklore but as western men began to hunt for Bigfoot they more or less adopted the stance that he was like any other animal.

There is something else to Bigfoot though. I did a website on him back in Highschool that won all kinds of attention but it's gone now . In any case I devoted a page to the magical properties of Bigfoot.

The Yakima Indians in Washington (explosive Bigfoot territory) said that to become an adult in a bigfoot family a juvenile Sasquatch would have to sneak up on a person on a trail and pass in front of them without being seen. This indicates a belief that Bigfoot can be invisible to a human.

The Canadian tribes all have reverence for Sasquatch as being a medicine man of sorts as well. They say he can be right in front of you and you won't see him. This isn't just a matter of being 'magical' but of putting a person in a hypnotic trance.

There is also the belief that Bigfoot is interdimensional. He exists not just in this world but in other realities that we have passed over.

This is similar to the belief that Grays are a life form from another reality that pass into our own. But a Bigfoot is a life form that has swung in the complete opposite direction of Grays. They have passed into a reality where nature is their environment and psychic ability is their only technology.

I have read thousands of bigfoot sighting reports and some of the strangest involve people being 'glued to the spot' upon making eye contact with bigfoot. One man in Texas stood by his window for 10 minutes while a Bigfoot stood outside looking him in the eye. He claimed the Bigfoot was trying to take his soul and you can only imagine what a terrifying twist that would have on an already paranormal encounter!

There are also situations where people would hear and feel sasquatch around them but see nothing. They would hear deep vibrations and humming in the earth below them without explanation. These, I believe, were instances where a bigfoot was using his interdimensional nature to warp the perception of the people he was observing, remaining in his reality but inspecting ours simultaneously.

Now, I don't believe all Bigfeet have this ability. I can't explain why exactly. I believe it is like all psychic ability, gifted upon some beings and not upon all of them.

But it all points to the possibility that Bigfoot is not just another animal...
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:41 AM   #26
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
I have read thousands of bigfoot sighting reports and some of the strangest involve people being 'glued to the spot' upon making eye contact with bigfoot. One man in Texas stood by his window for 10 minutes while a Bigfoot stood outside looking him in the eye. He claimed the Bigfoot was trying to take his soul and you can only imagine what a terrifying twist that would have on an already paranormal encounter!
that is so creepy
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #27
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
biblegirl i am wondering if anyone here has had encounters with interdimensional-type beetles or spiders that materialize and dematerialize, appear to be robotic more than organic, and are much larger than our standard insects and spiders??? in particular the spiders hovering over your face while you are sleeping in bed???

This reminds me of the film 'The Mist'
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #28
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
Quote:
biblegirl i am wondering if anyone here has had encounters with interdimensional-type beetles or spiders that materialize and dematerialize, appear to be robotic more than organic, and are much larger than our standard insects and spiders??? in particular the spiders hovering over your face while you are sleeping in bed???

This reminds me of the film 'The Mist'
hmm, haven't seen that one before, should i be scared?
Old 11-06-2009, 08:35 PM   #29
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
hmm, haven't seen that one before, should i be scared?
it's based on a stephen king book so i wouldn't be scared lol... it gets a bit silly in places.
But there are interdimentional bug like creatures.

After a violent storm attacks a town in Maine, an approaching cloud of mist appears the next morning. As the mist quickly envelops the area, a group of people get trapped in a local grocery store -among them, artist David Drayton and his five-year-old son. The people soon discover that within the mist lives numerous species of horrific, unworldly creatures that entered through an inter-dimensional rift, which may or may not have been caused by a nearby military base. As the world around them manifests into a literal hell-on-earth, the horrified citizens try desperately to survive this apocalyptic disaster.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:44 PM   #30
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

the ultimate other dimensional animal has got to be fish, they live in another dimension here on our planet the lakes river and seas, there lives are shrouded in mystery some disapear for months on end some move over land and some live at depths even a sub cannot venture.
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:47 PM   #31
disorder2k8
Inactive

Sorry, but I have no idea what you are on about , and Ive seen and done all kinds of things and experienced drugs etc
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #32
metacomet

Old 08-07-2009, 11:42 AM   #33
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

wow.. it's funny how you mention those etherical spider parasites, cos I've also experienced that... I was quite young, maybe around 13 or something and that film "arachnophobia" was on tv, that night I was laying in bed and then this giant tarantula burst outta thin air and started floating towards me in slow mo moving it's legs, it freaked the shit outta me... which led me onto thinking about how movies can affect your consciousness, that film MUST'VE had something to do with it man.... plus my rational fear of spiders too

definately energy vamps, but part of nature all the same as are the regular ones
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 01:30 PM   #34
nosferatu_dj

i have had many encounters with these "insects"

the one that i will NEVER! forget was when 1 day after haveing a shower i got out and dried off.. then when i put my pants on i put, after i had them on i felt something moving on the inside of my pant leg.
i just shook my leg thinking it must be fluff or strand of thread. well to my surprise... out comes a BIG black centipede from the bottom of the pant leg.

it quickly scurried to a corner of the bathroom. NO! cracks around the floor or any way for it to escape... i jumped into the bath not wanting to get bitten and kinda freaked out that is when i turned my eyes away from it for a split second to find something to grab it with in order to put it outside. i could not find anything so i decided to just use the towel to throw onto it and from there i could get something to put it into.
well by the time i had looked away for all of about 5 seconds, IT HAD VANISHED!
i quickly scanned the floor looking for it and could not see it.. so i then opened the door to see if it had some how gotten under the door. NOTHING!, the hall was clear of anything.

this is a pic of what it looked like.
http://www.entomon.net/frame-large/0...ipede-sale.jpg
Old 18-07-2009, 01:35 PM   #35
nosferatu_dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatu_dj View Post
http://www.popsci.com.au/military-av...acks-down-wmds

Network of Wi-Fi-Enabled Cyborg Insects Hunts Down WMDs

Latest military news: A wireless network allows electronically enhanced bugs to chirp, tweet, and blog (some day!) about weapons they find
By Dan Smith Posted 18.06.2009 at 4:27 am

http://www.popsci.com.au/files/image...es/wififly.jpg
Wi-Fi Fly via MI2G http://www.mi2g.com/cgi/mi2g/press/061007.php

In its attempts to quash weapons of mass destruction, the Pentagon has been trying novel ways to track down dangerous materiel. For years, DARPA has been trying to train insects and bugs to sniff out toxic substances, providing more sensitive detection, as well as access that conventional sensors might not have. The newest twist on this concept is a plan to link up armies of the cyborg bugs in a peer-to-peer, or insect-to-insect, network that will allow them to communicate with each other and with their human masters.

Previous research into this field of detection included landmine-sniffing honeybees and mechanized remote-controlled insects. This next approach will implant insects with a chip that reads certain muscle twitches, which correspond to the presence of certain chemicals. The chips will then modify the chirps of insects like cicadas or crickets into an electronic signal that could be transmitted to other chipped insects in the area. Information about detected weaponized chemicals could bounce around this mobile insect network, and then be picked up by humans.

While the idea seems pretty far-fetched, the idea of creating a decentralized communication network between free-roaming insects could radically increase the bugs' range of detection. Still unclear, however, is if this insect Wi-Fi will allow the information-laden chirps to be more than 140 characters long.

[via Wired] http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009...d-offer-wi-fi/
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatu_dj View Post
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,532511,00.html

Military Developing Half-Robot, Half-Insect 'Cybug' Spies

Thursday, July 16, 2009
By Charles Q. Choi

http://www.foxnews.com/images/545525...bugspy_320.jpg

DARPA

Researchers are now experimenting with developing insect cyborgs or 'cybugs' that could work as spies.

Miniature robots could be good spies, but researchers now are experimenting with insect cyborgs or "cybugs" that could work even better.

Scientists can already control the flight of real moths using implanted devices. http://www.livescience.com/strangene...rg-insect.html

The military and spy world no doubt would love tiny, live camera-wielding versions of Predator drones that could fly undetected into places where no human could ever go to snoop on the enemy.

Developing such robots has proven a challenge so far, with one major hurdle being inventing an energy source for the droids that is both low weight and high power.

Still, evidence that such machines are possible is ample in nature in the form of insects, which convert biological energy into flight.

• Click here for FOXNews.com's Patents and Innovation Center.
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/innovation/

It makes sense to pattern robots after insects — after all, they must be doing something right, seeing as they are the most successful animals on the planet, comprising roughly 75 percent of all animal species known to humanity. http://www.livescience.com/strangene..._sniffers.html

Indeed, scientists have patterned robots after insects and other animals for decades — to mimic cockroach wall-crawling, for instance, or the grasshopper's leap. http://www.livescience.com/technolog...ing-robot.html

Mechanical metamorphosis

Instead of attempting to create sophisticated robots that imitate the complexity in the insect form that required millions of years of evolution to achieve, scientists now essentially want to hijack bugs for use as robots.

Originally researchers sought to control insects by gluing machinery onto their backs, but such links were not always reliable.

To overcome this hurdle, the Hybrid Insect Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (HI-MEMS) program sophisticated robots is sponsoring research into surgically implanting microchips straight into insects as they grow, intertwining their nerves and muscles with circuitry that can then steer the critters. http://www.livescience.com/topic/robots
Related Stories

* Upcoming Military Robot Could Feed on Dead Bodies
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,532492,00.html
* Researchers Design Tiny Robotic Bat
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,532184,00.html
* NASA's Shape-Shifting Robot Is 'Real' Transformer
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529059,00.html

As expensive as these devices might be to manufacture and embed in the bugs, they could still prove cheaper than building miniature robots from scratch.

As these cyborgs heal from their surgery while they naturally metamorphose from one developmental stage to the next — for instance, from caterpillar to butterfly — the result would yield a more reliable connection between the devices and the insects, the thinking goes.

The fact that insects are immobile during some of these stages — for instance, when they are metamorphosing in cocoons — means they can be manipulated far more easily than if they were actively wriggling, meaning that devices could be implanted with assembly-line routine, significantly lowering costs.

The HI-MEMS program at the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) has to date invested $12 million into research since it began in 2006. It currently supports these cybug projects:

— Roaches at Texas A&M.

— Horned beetles at University of Michigan and the University of California at Berkeley.

— Moths at an MIT-led team, and another moth project at the Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research.

Success with moths

So far researchers have successfully embedded MEMS into developing insects, and living adult insects have emerged with the embedded systems intact, a DARPA spokesperson told LiveScience.

Researchers have also demonstrated that such devices can indeed control the flight of moths, albeit when they are tethered.

To power the devices, instead of relying on batteries, the hope is to convert the heat and mechanical energy the insect generates as it moves into electricity. The insects themselves could be optimized to generate electricity.

When the researchers can properly control the insects using the embedded devices, the cybugs might then enter the field, equipped with cameras, microphones and other sensors to help them spy on targets or sniff out explosives.

Although insects do not always live very long in the wild, the cyborgs' lives could be prolonged by attaching devices that feed them.

The scientists are now working toward controlled, untethered flight, with the final goal being delivering the insect within 15 feet (5 m) of a specific target located 300 feet (100 meters) away, using electronic remote control by radio or GPS or both, standing still on arrival.

Although flying insects such as moths and dragonflies are of great interest, hopping and swimming insects could also be useful, too, DARPA noted.

It's conceivable that eventually a swarm of cybugs could converge on targets by land, sea and air. http://www.livescience.com/technolog...r-command.html
just when you think it cannot get any stranger... maby the mad scientists are behind some of these "Interdimentional Animals and Insects"
Old 25-07-2009, 08:09 AM   #36
kassondra8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_com283 View Post
I've had quite a few dreams now about spiders (usually quite large hairy black ones) being inside me, inside my house, chasing after me or harassing me in some way. I would then wake up to find a small spider crawling about on my pillow.
This reminds me of a dream I had a few months ago. I was at a park and it was raining, but these strange bugs were in the pools of rainwater, and they were getting into people's skin. I don't remeber exactly, I think I cut my arm open, and they were swimming in my blood, through my veins. They were fairly small like black ants, but with wings. When I opened my arm they were flying out of my veins, off to infect others and multiply.

Ok, so that was weird, but it continues. I never told anyone about this dream. But a few weeks ago, my boyfriend wakes up in the morning kinda freaked out and tells me he had this crazy dream. There were bugs swimming in his veins. I asked him to describe them and he said they had black bodies with wings, exactly like the ones in mine. I couldn't believe it.

Also, this is sort of related....I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts, or similar experiences? A few weeks ago, I was in the middle of a very normal dream, hanging out at my grandmothers house like I do pretty much nightly in my dreams. All of a sudden this guy appears sitting on her kitchen counter. Not a normal guy, some type of astral critter I thought. He showed me his wings, which were bone shaped and oddly metallic, and then his fangs (not the cute set of 4, but all very long and pointy). I can still see him grinning at me with all those teeth. He told me his name was Draeden. He was very charming, and tried to seduce me, but I was mad at him about something and told him no. As I began to wake up and realize I had been dreaming, I still had the distinct feeling that he had not been a part of the dream, but a real astral....person? I felt sure he would return in future dreams, but as of now has not.....don't know. The name stuck out to me, couldn't find anything about it online though. Ah, I just found the word in another thread. Incubus, that's what I thought it was.

Last edited by kassondra8; 25-07-2009 at 08:19 AM.
kassondra8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 06:01 AM   #37
biblegirl

Default more on bugs??

Here is a post on bugs, with some interesting comments that followed:

original post:
Quote:
How can you describe an out-of-the-ordinary experience, without a lengthy explanation of your daily routines...? For the past couple of nights I’ve had trouble falling asleep. Scared shitless for some reason to let my mind cross over to sleep mode. Dooney found bugs to be the cause of that. Not 3D bugs – the other dimensional ones.

Everybody has lack of sleep from time to time, of course. No big deal. But this felt quite different. Maybe you appreciate the information, since we’re all pioneers in the etheric realm.

Four nights in a row I couldn’t sleep until 4 o’clock in the morning. Same pattern: at the point of drifting away to sleep, my brain turned wide awake again. Alert, scared. Where you usually find yourself visualizing memories or other events that happened during the day, my mind’s eye was totally blank. No images, nothing. Only this thought “Don’t go there”. Like fear was waiting for me on the other side of consciousness and I refused to cross over.
Dooney and Don confirmed bugs can do that. They can alter reality to whatever fits their predatory agenda. Apparently they’re at the top heap of dung beings, which makes their effort to harass me a challenge I suppose. Anyhow, bugs fit the spiders, flies, beetles and flees that recently popped up out of nowhere in my presence a lot. And I mean “out of nowhere” literally here. I really questioned my sanity for that. Obviously time/space continuum can be bent. Never question your own observations, I’d say!
comment with reply:
Quote:
You have to start wondering about William Burroughs books like Naked Lunch with the insects in it as well as Hunter S Thompson's 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' with the lizards....[a reply to this comment in email form:] in regards to your post on the EW forum (would have replied direct but am not on it), I have also often felt that both Thompson & Burroughs were tapping directly into alternate reality tunnels, albeit perhaps unwittingly, whilst in their respective 'higher' states. Vegas being the yes, thats what I'm thinking now. ...notorious hive that it is would doubtless be riddled with reptilians visible to Thompson's dilated eye (the last time I watched Gilliam's film version that scene in the circus really got me), whilst Burroughs' drug of choice having been long associated with all things parasitic. Other interesting...drug / bug connections to be found in 'A Scanner Darkly' also.....Just recently re-reading R.A. Wilsons 'Cosmic Trigger' also flagged up aspects of the McKenna's early Amazonian psychedelic experiments & their reported communication with an alien insectoid entity.
http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/vi...p?p=5512#p5512
Old 21-08-2009, 06:50 AM   #38
metacomet

Quote:
comment with reply:
Quote:
You have to start wondering about William Burroughs books like Naked Lunch with the insects in it as well as Hunter S Thompson's 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' with the lizards....[a reply to this comment in email form:] in regards to your post on the EW forum (would have replied direct but am not on it), I have also often felt that both Thompson & Burroughs were tapping directly into alternate reality tunnels, albeit perhaps unwittingly, whilst in their respective 'higher' states. Vegas being the yes, thats what I'm thinking now. ...notorious hive that it is would doubtless be riddled with reptilians visible to Thompson's dilated eye (the last time I watched Gilliam's film version that scene in the circus really got me), whilst Burroughs' drug of choice having been long associated with all things parasitic. Other interesting...drug / bug connections to be found in 'A Scanner Darkly' also.....Just recently re-reading R.A. Wilsons 'Cosmic Trigger' also flagged up aspects of the McKenna's early Amazonian psychedelic experiments & their reported communication with an alien insectoid entity.
http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/vi...p?p=5512#p5512
That's an awesome post. Yes, the reptilian scene from 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' was an intentional nod from Thompson about reptilians, and he did see them while tripping.

This is the scene mentioned from 'A Scanner Darkly' and frankly it's hard to watch if you are easily creeped out. Discretion advised.

Terrible how many meth and crack addicts really do have this hallucination and scratch themselves to bleeding because of it. I've mentioned of course the lower dimensional effects of meth on users...

I do wonder if seeing insects while tripping on drugs is a sign of spiritual parasites, being made visible due to changes in perception... seeing the dimension they would exist in.
Old 21-08-2009, 07:14 AM   #39
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
That's an awesome post. Yes, the reptilian scene from 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' was an intentional nod from Thompson about reptilians, and he did see them while tripping.

This is the scene mentioned from 'A Scanner Darkly' and frankly it's hard to watch if you are easily creeped out. Discretion advised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT4ObtDs0yc

Terrible how many meth and crack addicts really do have this hallucination and scratch themselves to bleeding because of it. I've mentioned of course the lower dimensional effects of meth on users...

I do wonder if seeing insects while tripping on drugs is a sign of spiritual parasites, being made visible due to changes in perception... seeing the dimension they would exist in.
very interesting!

i'm too sceered to watch the clip though ....can you describe it?
Old 21-08-2009, 07:21 AM   #40
metacomet

Quote:
very interesting!

i'm too sceered to watch the clip though ....can you describe it?
Yeah I don't think you'll enjoy it It's just a guy with what looks like a thousand bugs crawling out of his hair and onto him from under his clothes... they aren't really there. He looks very unhappy and jumps in the shower ... they're still there.