Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 20-06-2007, 09:49 PM   #1
mcmenek1

Default Young UK Girls should be 'Vaccinated'!!!

“All girls aged between 12 and 13 in the UK should be vaccinated against the virus that causes cervical cancer, a government panel has recommended.”

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6768427.stm

This sounds really suspect to me.........I think this is a ploy to shut young girls down vibrationally.........the female energies are flooding in to planet earth right now and as a result awakening the right half of the brain resulting in a far greater conscious awareness............are “The Powers That Be” trying to stop this happening are they targeting the young to try and head off this global awakening..........

I always remember what Credo Mutwa said about the smallpox vaccine...........he said he noticed the young people who had the vaccine had a far lower conscious awareness than the young people who hadn’t had the vaccine............the young people who hadn’t had the vaccine could see the UFO’s that sometimes fly over Africa........ whereas the young people who had been vaccinated couldn’t because they had been shut down vibrationally by the vaccine......

If I had a daughter in this age group there is no way I would let her have this vaccine.......what do you guys think.......?

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 11:53 PM   #2
cf24

My daughter will be going to high school in September 2008 and there is no way she will be having it. More information on the truth about vaccines needs to come into the public arena. The 'Medical Mafia' at work again here..........
cf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 11:58 PM   #3
nessa felagund
Premier Subscribers

I have a daughter who is 13 and there is no way I am getting her this vaccine. I do not trust it, and it has not been tested long enough to support the claims that Merck pharma. makes about it.

I live in Texas, and Gov. Rick Perry tried to pass a mandate requiring all Texas school girls to receive this vaccine. Fortunately, the legislators in the Texas House passed legislation stiking down this edict. Needless to say, you don't have to get the shot now.
nessa felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2007, 12:09 AM   #4
earthseed

The hardest thing for them is to keep the sheeple sheeple. All their time and effort goes toward that.
earthseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2007, 12:10 AM   #5
cf24

Well at least I don't think it will be compulsory in the UK, but you can bet there will be a great deal of pressure on Doctors, schools etc to give it to EVERY girl.
cf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2007, 01:07 AM   #6
december
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
...the young people who hadn’t had the vaccine could see the UFO’s that sometimes fly over Africa........ whereas the young people who had been vaccinated couldn’t because they had been shut down vibrationally by the vaccine......
Wow!...
So, are you, mcmenek1, suggesting that girls aged between 12 and 13 in the UK to be vaccinated not against the virus but to prevent them from being able to see the UFOs?

december is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2007, 02:56 AM   #7
auron
Banned

Quote:

I always remember what Credo Mutwa said about the smallpox vaccine...........he said he noticed the young people who had the vaccine had a far lower conscious awareness than the young people who hadn’t had the vaccine............the young people who hadn’t had the vaccine could see the UFO’s that sometimes fly over Africa........ whereas the young people who had been vaccinated couldn’t because they had been shut down vibrationally by the vaccine......
"Spiritually Blinded" is another term i have heard him use. That's the real reason for vaccines.
auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #8
danielg

I saw somewhere that it will cost £200 or more per girl...consider this from a cervical cancer website www.cervicalcancer.uk.com:
Quote:
In the UK the situation continues to improve. In 1997 there were 2,740 cases of cervical cancer in England and Wales with 1,222 women dying of this disease. This represents a death rate of around 4 per 100,000. This compares with a death rate in 1979 of 7 per 100,000, which is an improvement of over 40%.
danielg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2007, 04:26 PM   #9
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielg View Post
I saw somewhere that it will cost £200 or more per girl...consider this from a cervical cancer website www.cervicalcancer.uk.com:

Quote:
cervical cancer website:
In the UK the situation continues to improve. In 1997 there were 2,740 cases of cervical cancer in England and Wales with 1,222 women dying of this disease. This represents a death rate of around 4 per 100,000. This compares with a death rate in 1979 of 7 per 100,000, which is an improvement of over 40%.
Hi danielg,

That’s interesting......4 per 100,000, which is an improvement of over 40% since 1979.......as things stand at present they seem to be getting on top of this virus.......why is there a need to vaccine every young girl when the numbers of people getting this are low and improving all the time.........

Another thing that makes me suspicious is there seems to be a coordinated attempt by different countries to push this through at the same time.......these countries all have their own independent health authorities......why have they all started to push this at the same time......who is really behind this idea.......?

Quote:
bbc website:
Switzerland gave it the green light this week, following on the heels of Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Norway, Luxembourg and Belgium. It has also been approved in Australia and several US states.
I think "The Powers That Be" are really behind this........this is all very very suspicious.......

Love
&
Peace
Old 24-06-2007, 01:21 AM   #10
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

lets face it its not to stop girls assending to higher vibrations, its to stop them having children, i havnt looked into this ''vaccine'' but mark my words if enough children get given it then in a few years they will be sterile. look at the damage sweetner is doing to us (which is still not heard of mostly because people getting ill from it dont realise its the sweeners doing it) and thats just sweetness, what about the rest of big pharma. they want us halved, but we aint cattle!!

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 02:08 AM   #11
the jock rock
Banned

Default Interesting.

Yes, an interesting thread.Where does one begin? At the beginning!!!
Our world is becoming very manipulative.Our young girls are becoming ill?
Understanding that womb cancer is sexually transmitted is attested to.
Not having sex with multiple partners is the only prevention not injections!
Giving girls vaccines is a green light to not accepting their responsibilities.

Giving injections is what Big Brother wants to do.Ten years from Hell?
If these girls aren't barren or breeding monsters, i'll eat my hat.
Respond by not allowing girls under your supervision to have this jab.
Let your daughters take responsibility for their own health.Fuck the Gov.
Systematic rape of a whole people is wrong.Jabbing girls is rape.

Shout the news from the rooftops-Big Brother is raping with a needle!
How much more of this can we take? Can't you see what is going on?
Observation is what is needed.Observation is a catholic gift-ie everyone.
Under this system we are being abused to the point of breaking.
Let us be as one and shake off our bonds and become free.
Don't let the bastards grind you down

British people must stop being sheep!
Escape from the system!

Forget our worries and petty problems;forget our selfish impulses!
Unite and become as one.Like a bible code prophesy says-"observe blind ones"
Come together in peace and love my fellow country folk-Conquer with love.
Knowledge of the enemy is what will beat him in fullness of his pomp.
Enjoy your responsibilities and throw off the nanny state and be mature.
Delight in your knowledge of truth and ...Oh ,What the fuck?
the jock rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 02:31 AM   #12
i_am

They have already started it in Australia and there have been some pretty severe reactions to it.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4039

also discussed in this thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4198
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 02:52 AM   #13
misscpb
Inactive

I was thinking the exact same thing myself.

Quote:
“All girls aged between 12 and 13 in the UK should be vaccinated against the virus that causes cervical cancer, a government panel has recommended.”

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6768427.stm

This sounds really suspect to me.........I think this is a ploy to shut young girls down vibrationally.........the female energies are flooding in to planet earth right now and as a result awakening the right half of the brain resulting in a far greater conscious awareness............are “The Powers That Be” trying to stop this happening are they targeting the young to try and head off this global awakening..........

If I had a daughter in this age group there is no way I would let her have this vaccine.......what do you guys think.......?

Love
&
Peace
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 03:59 PM   #14
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
They have already started it in Australia and there have been some pretty severe reactions to it.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4039

also discussed in this thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4198
Thanks for the links i_am .........that’s the first time I’ve seen those threads......I see what you mean about the severe reactions to it.......

Love
&
Peace
Old 24-06-2007, 04:58 PM   #15
phoenixchilde

You guys need to note a few important aspects of this. One, cervical cancer is a rather serious problem. It can be treated without harm if it's caught soon enough, but it's by far the most common form of cancer found. A vaccine against the virus that causes cervical cancer is definitely a good thing. Now I'm sure you guys will probably tell me that all this information is propaganda, but I heard all this information first hand from my best friend, who is a medical professional who had cervical cancer. So if you're calling this incorrect, you're calling my best friend a liar, and she sure ain't.

And the other key point, read the fine print. These vaccinations are voluntary, just like all the other ones that kids get.
phoenixchilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 05:10 PM   #16
synergy777

good parenting can prevent teenage pregancies. giving them vaccines, which have been tested for how long? what are the side-effects? will this influence fertlity? leave them barren/less fertile, "children of men", population control/correction. its like the pill, casual sex trend, whats the effect on abortion rate? whats the fertility of european women, look at declining birthrates. social engineering.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 02:32 AM   #17
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixchilde View Post
You guys need to note a few important aspects of this. One, cervical cancer is a rather serious problem. It can be treated without harm if it's caught soon enough, but it's by far the most common form of cancer found. A vaccine against the virus that causes cervical cancer is definitely a good thing. Now I'm sure you guys will probably tell me that all this information is propaganda, but I heard all this information first hand from my best friend, who is a medical professional who had cervical cancer. So if you're calling this incorrect, you're calling my best friend a liar, and she sure ain't.

And the other key point, read the fine print. These vaccinations are voluntary, just like all the other ones that kids get.
which virus is it that causes (this) cancer? how many girls/ women are affected?
how long has this virus been around? what are the chances of getting cervical cancer with this virus?
is cervical cancer as bigger killer as breast cancer and other forms of cancer?

Old 25-06-2007, 04:02 AM   #18
phoenixchilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
which virus is it that causes (this) cancer? how many girls/ women are affected?
how long has this virus been around? what are the chances of getting cervical cancer with this virus?
is cervical cancer as bigger killer as breast cancer and other forms of cancer?
The virus causing cervical cancer is called human papillomavirus, or HPV for short. God only knows how long it's been around, like any other virus. It was identified in the 70s.

I don't know what the odds are of getting the cancer from that virus, but it apparently affects 1 in 123 women each year. It is not a very lethal virus, only causing death in 15% of cases that get to their final stages. The biggest problem is that it can lead to infertility. I'm sure most women you know don't want to be infertile.

In my opinion, the biggest reason why this new vaccine is a good thing, is the simple fact that no one know anything about this. New vaccine leads to awareness, which means that more people realize that this exists.
Old 25-06-2007, 04:08 AM   #19
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixchilde View Post
In my opinion, the biggest reason why this new vaccine is a good thing, is the simple fact that no one know anything about this. New vaccine leads to awareness, which means that more people realize that this exists.
very true, if i had kids I wouldnt have them vaccinated, but I'd have them educated.

Old 25-06-2007, 04:12 AM   #20
phoenixchilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
very true, if i had kids I wouldnt have them vaccinated, but I'd have them educated.
Very good plan. Unfortunately, next to no one knows about this. I freaked out when my friend told me she had it, simply because I hear the word "cancer" and I think she's gonna need so much chemo that her hair will fall out.