Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 28-11-2008, 08:35 AM   #1
beldazar

Thumbs down mass measles vaccination under way

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7753210.stm

By Fergus Walsh
Medical correspondent, BBC News

BBC medical correspondent Fergus Walsh visits the laboratory that confirms measles cases for the whole of the UK.

The number of measles cases in England and Wales has topped 1,000 in a year for the first time since 1995, Health Protection Agency figures show.

In the first 10 months of 2008 there were 1,049 cases, more than in the whole of 2007, the agency said.

It said measles was spreading more easily because of the low uptake of the combined MMR jab over the past decade.

In Cheshire, an outbreak of more than 60 cases has prompted the launch of a programme to vaccinate 10,000 pupils.

The decade of relatively low vaccination coverage was triggered by now-debunked research claims of a link between the combined measles, mumps and rubella jab and autism.

YEARLY MEASLES CASES
1996 - 112 cases
1997 - 177
1998 - 56
1999 - 92
2000 - 100
2001 - 70
2002 - 319
2003 - 437
2004 - 188
2005 - 78
2006 - 740
2007 - 990
2008 to October - 1,049

Public health experts say the growing number of children who are unprotected - about 3m or one in four have not had both MMR doses - means there is a real risk of an epidemic.

It is estimated this could result in between 30,000 and 100,000 cases of measles in England alone.

Although MMR coverage is higher in Scotland and Northern Ireland, experts said an epidemic could affect children anywhere.

Dr Mary Ramsay, an immunisation expert at the Health Protection Agency, said: "Over the last few years we have seen an unprecedented increase in measles cases and we are still receiving reports of cases across the country.

"The 1,049 figure is the highest number of measles cases recorded in England and Wales since the current method of monitoring the disease was introduced in 1995.

"This rise is due to relatively low MMR vaccine uptake over the past decade and there are now a large number of children who are not fully vaccinated with MMR.

FROM THE TODAY PROGRAMME

More from Today programme

"This means that measles is spreading easily among unvaccinated children. There is now a real risk of a large measles epidemic.

"These children are susceptible to not only measles but to mumps and rubella as well."

Dr David Salisbury, the government's head of immunisation, said: "This is something we have worried about for a considerable period of time.

"We saw a lot of measles in London, we are now seeing it spreading further around the rest of the country.

"Measles is about the most infectious virus we know. It just spreads like wildfire."

School visits

In central and eastern Cheshire, health officials are so concerned about their outbreak of cases that they are embarking on a mass vaccination programme.

More than 10,000 children are being offered the MMR jab by teams of nurses who will visit primary and secondary schools in the next few weeks. Vaccination will not take place without the consent of parents.

A measles vaccine was introduced in the late 1960s, followed by the three-in-one MMR jab in 1988.

Although most children recover fully from measles, it can be a serious illness.

One in 10 cases requires hospital treatment and it can lead to pneumonia, brain damage and even death.

In 1965 there were 115 deaths from measles, but the rates fell off dramatically after the introduction of the vaccine.

I REALLY HATE The BBC, thats it! Im pulling the aerial!

Come on people! Let them hear what you have to say, not that it will get published but it will give them lots to do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 28-11-2008 at 08:40 AM.
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 08:49 AM   #2
lizzy

Thanks beldazar....,....Balls Bull Crap, the BBC
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 09:00 AM   #3
beldazar

Last edited by beldazar; 28-11-2008 at 09:03 AM. Reason: too rude
Old 28-11-2008, 09:08 AM   #4
antinwo

I am sick to death of hearing the words if your kids aint vaccinated they are putting not only themselves at risk but other people!!! Surely the kids who are vaccinated would be protected against MMR that is the whole point of vaccination isn't it...............surely
antinwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 09:39 AM   #5
ooparticleoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinwo View Post
Surely the kids who are vaccinated would be protected against MMR that is the whole point of vaccination isn't it...............surely
That simple logic seems to evade the mindlessly compliant masses

Aside from the the issue of deliberately toxifying the general populous we have to remember that it (big pharma) is a FOR PROFIT enterprise -
bigger uptake of vaccination = bigger profit , more unseen negative effects to health (from vaccine)= more need for "cures" = bigger profit ..........

My question would be : If the world is such an inhospitable place for the unvaccinated human WHY is the population reaching saturation point?
ooparticleoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 11:55 AM   #6
brighteyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinwo View Post
I am sick to death of hearing the words if your kids aint vaccinated they are putting not only themselves at risk but other people!!! Surely the kids who are vaccinated would be protected against MMR that is the whole point of vaccination isn't it...............surely
Exactly.

I have already had this discussion this morning with some other parents who just cant seem to grasp the enormity of what these vaccinations really are. It is so sad to see them following the agenda of their babies little red "progress" books to the letter. Mind you, who can blame them when the PTB play on their greatest fear.

My LO has not had his MMR btw. Apparently his "records" say he has.....
brighteyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 12:04 PM   #7
tyler

This Dr. David Salisbury is working for Big Pharma. Check him out.....

http://www.whale.to/v/salisbury1.html

Whenever a government "expert" or spokesman says something....always do a google search on these characters.
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 12:15 PM   #8
whitewolf
Banned

Default vaccine fascists

When my daughters were vaccinating age, about 17 yrs ago, a doctor at my local GP practice called me into his office ( I was waiting to see a doctor for another reason) he then started to shout at me for almost half an hour trying to bully me into vaccination. At the time the information so available now was hard to come by, it was my intuitive feeling to ignore vaccines. I was unable to come up with a cohent defense (if only I could put the clock back!) He then wrote on my daughter medical record in big red ink 'Mother refuses to vaccinate' telling me that in America my unvaccinated children would be refused a place at primary school. What a brainwashed shit head he was, and luckily I still didn't vaccinate.
When the MMR vaccine came along, again I refused, the school sent me a questionaire asking me to give reasons for refusing. Sometime later my eldest daughter caught Measles which stumped the doctors, they didn't recognise the symtoms. Eventually I and a homoeopathic friend did, she was well and happy after one little white pill.
My point is, young, unaware mothers are easy targets for the vaccine fascists. My girls are up and running now (mercury free, no fillings either) so I ask all you mothers and fathers of young kids to spread the info that I wish I'd had all those years ago.
Keep it up
The revolution will take a million forms.....us
whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #9
tyler

I had measles as a kid in the fifties and so did most of my classmates. We all thought it was fun, breaking out in spots. Or was that chickenpox. Did us no harm. We recovered within days and were immune to further infection.
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #10
pinkgrapefruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Come on people! Let them hear what you have to say, not that it will get published but it will give them lots to do!
I'm always posting my comments on the BBC site... and I'm proud to say that I am yet to have one published. It's kinda reassuring!

I still think we should all still do it though... and keep doing it.

Last edited by pinkgrapefruit; 28-11-2008 at 12:21 PM.
pinkgrapefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 12:37 PM   #11
drhemp

We should see the good side to this story, that in the face of blatant propaganda and lies from the BBC and Government, the uptake of the MMR jab is down, as people must be researching this info themselves and finding out the true dangers of these vaccinations.

The Chinese believe that childhood diseases like measles are all part of growing up and they bolster your immune stysem for adulthood. I remember having measles as a kid, I thought it was great, as I had 2 weeks of school.
Old 28-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #12
antinwo

Yes you are right just goes to show more and more people are not trusting this vaccine
Old 28-11-2008, 10:38 PM   #13
clozaril
Inactive

yep this story stinks heard it on the radio when i was cooking dinner. the newsreader said it has been proven that mmr is safe, mothers should listen to the government, one child ended up in hospital.. blah blah blah
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #14
beldazar

still no comments have been published, lets hope they are all anti-vaccine

Old 28-11-2008, 10:44 PM   #15
cleopatraxxx

""approved" by the FDA years ago was certain amount of aluminium and mercury as preservatives in vaccines. it is said that MMR and all those combined ones into one, have 7 times more the allowance.

now make simple maths:
per year a newborn gets at least two combined per month. so in a year a newborn would have been vaccinated 24 times and multiplying that by 7, gives us the amount of NOT ALLOWED MERCURY DOSES or ALUMINIUM by the FDA.
none the less they keep doing it.

BUT, most iomportant is the info parents dont have that scared the crap out of me, sorry the words, but that is exactly what happened, :-(

the THYMUS GLAND is the responsible gland for the immune systems develpoment, above all other glands. and the tymus glands evolves 50% naturally in the first year of the baby's life. NOTE THAT: MERCURY AND ALUMINIUM STOP THE TYMUS GLAND FROM DEVELOPING NATURALLY!!!!!!!!
effect is what we all are witnesses to: every newborn baby in their first year suffer from everything possible: from unknown types of FLU, VIRUSES of a new kind, some babies simply dont resist and immediately become forever weakened , some develop obesity and opposite, all because they have been since day one DAMAGED by FORCED VACCINATION.

as someone wrote here, measles are naturally occuring, they pass in two weeks with or without treatment and should forever immunise the body from getting more.

the kids that have beedn twice vaccinated with MMR are the most susceptible to loads of shit of diseases and they dont want healthy people. IF WE ARE HEALTHY THEY DONT PROFIT ON DRUGS THEY MANUFACTURE.
even if you dont pay for certain drugs, it still comes off your taxes, as we all know, plus, the funds released by the government into biochemical research is what pays and makes profit...

it is a huge CON!!!!!

BASTARDS...

i cant come up with a beetr description , sorry.

so if you make as many more parents aware of this THYMUS SHRINKING DUE TO VACCINATION NOT ALLOWinG THE IMMUNE SYSTEM OF DEVELOPING PROPERLY, i doubt they will want their kids damaged.

damaged kids, also means PARENTS UNDER STRESS, then the chain just continues: more sold to more ill people.

Last edited by cleopatraxxx; 28-11-2008 at 10:45 PM.
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 11:12 PM   #16
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatraxxx View Post
""approved" by the FDA years ago was certain amount of aluminium and mercury as preservatives in vaccines. it is said that MMR and all those combined ones into one, have 7 times more the allowance.

now make simple maths:
per year a newborn gets at least two combined per month. so in a year a newborn would have been vaccinated 24 times
and multiplying that by 7, gives us the amount of NOT ALLOWED MERCURY DOSES or ALUMINIUM by the FDA.
none the less they keep doing it.

BUT, most iomportant is the info parents dont have that scared the crap out of me, sorry the words, but that is exactly what happened, :-(

the THYMUS GLAND is the responsible gland for the immune systems develpoment, above all other glands. and the tymus glands evolves 50% naturally in the first year of the baby's life. NOTE THAT: MERCURY AND ALUMINIUM STOP THE TYMUS GLAND FROM DEVELOPING NATURALLY!!!!!!!!
effect is what we all are witnesses to: every newborn baby in their first year suffer from everything possible: from unknown types of FLU, VIRUSES of a new kind, some babies simply dont resist and immediately become forever weakened , some develop obesity and opposite, all because they have been since day one DAMAGED by FORCED VACCINATION.

as someone wrote here, measles are naturally occuring, they pass in two weeks with or without treatment and should forever immunise the body from getting more.

the kids that have beedn twice vaccinated with MMR are the most susceptible to loads of shit of diseases and they dont want healthy people. IF WE ARE HEALTHY THEY DONT PROFIT ON DRUGS THEY MANUFACTURE.
even if you dont pay for certain drugs, it still comes off your taxes, as we all know, plus, the funds released by the government into biochemical research is what pays and makes profit...

it is a huge CON!!!!!

BASTARDS...

i cant come up with a beetr description , sorry.

so if you make as many more parents aware of this THYMUS SHRINKING DUE TO VACCINATION NOT ALLOWinG THE IMMUNE SYSTEM OF DEVELOPING PROPERLY, i doubt they will want their kids damaged.

damaged kids, also means PARENTS UNDER STRESS, then the chain just continues: more sold to more ill people.
I'm sorry, but that bit in bold is not true; well certainly not in the UK anyway. Without checking, i believe it's nine injections in the first 12 months. Still nine too many imo.

Last edited by kweli; 28-11-2008 at 11:12 PM.
kweli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 11:41 PM   #17
pinkgeranium

Several years ago my pactice Nurse wrote to me to tell me that my daughter
had not had the MMR, and If she did not have it she could be taken of the practice list.....

I wrote to the little zombie and reminded her that vacines are not compulsory and that it is her duty to ensure that people make INFORMED CHOICES, which I have done,
and if she ever threatened me again I would put a formal complaint into the MNC ( Nursing and Midwifery Council).

She never threatened us again, nor did we get thrown off the list.

Stand up to these brainwashed fools!

Last edited by pinkgeranium; 28-11-2008 at 11:43 PM.
pinkgeranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 08:44 AM   #18
beldazar

Nice one geranium, good for you!

That threat was appalling and should never have been said, we need far more of us standing up to this

Old 29-11-2008, 08:56 AM   #19
antinwo

What worries me is the fact that when I used to vaccinate my children (before I knew the dangers) my kids were always ill with everything under the sun. As soon as I stopped vaccinating them they hardly ever get ill and are so healthy.

For me vaccinations = more illness = more money for big greedy fat pharma
Old 30-11-2008, 12:16 AM   #20
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweli View Post
I'm sorry, but that bit in bold is not true; well certainly not in the UK anyway. Without checking, i believe it's nine injections in the first 12 months. Still nine too many imo.
Kweli, Thank you very much for the correction. may be i exagerated, but
in africa, they give you a list of vaccinations to be done. i remember not liking the numbers of injections into my newborn and didnt make even half of them. we did only 6... some where the combined ones. after my child was subscribed to the kindergarden, they wanted to see all his vaccination history and we had to do a few more, since they stopped monitoring, i didnt follow on and hs wasn't taken off the list and finished his kindergarden. after all, they are more concerned with the fact that you pay them monthly fees and the rest doenst matter as much...

even one vaccine is too much, since it already contains 7 times the allowance of preservative in it. and to bombdard the thymus with what stops it's development is ridiculous.

NOTE: my brothers kids had to be vaccinated and they were CONSTANTLY ill. they followed all the vaccination. my sister in law didnt want to listen to me. thank goodness today the kids are ok, but they went through a rough time. mine didnt.

Last edited by cleopatraxxx; 30-11-2008 at 12:17 AM.
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote