Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 05-08-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
dangermouse

Default All 12 yr old Irish girls to get guardasil jab

Welcome for cervical vaccination plans
Tuesday, 5 August 2008 19:01

The Irish Cancer Society has welcomed the announcement that the HSE has been asked to prepare a vaccination programme against cervical cancer.

The Government has requested that the HSE prepare to introduce the programme for all 12-year-old girls from September next year.

However, the ICS said it was disappointed that there would not be a catch up programme for girls aged 13 to 15.

Speaking on RTÉ Radio's News At One, The Minister for Health, Mary Harney, said such a catch up scheme could not be put in place at this stage because of budget restrictions.

The Minister said that this was due to the demands of other health programmes such as breast screening and colo-rectal screening.

Ms Harney said it was important that there is a high uptake among those eligible for the programme to be successful.

A vaccine for Human Papilloma Virus or HPV has been available for private patients since 2006.

It costs around €600 for the three doses required.

Women's health experts and the Minister for Health have emphasised the need for continuing use of smear tests to reduce the incidence of cervical cancer.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #2
zero1
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
Welcome for cervical vaccination plans
Tuesday, 5 August 2008 19:01

The Irish Cancer Society has welcomed the announcement that the HSE has been asked to prepare a vaccination programme against cervical cancer.

The Government has requested that the HSE prepare to introduce the programme for all 12-year-old girls from September next year.

However, the ICS said it was disappointed that there would not be a catch up programme for girls aged 13 to 15.

Speaking on RTÉ Radio's News At One, The Minister for Health, Mary Harney, said such a catch up scheme could not be put in place at this stage because of budget restrictions.

The Minister said that this was due to the demands of other health programmes such as breast screening and colo-rectal screening.

Ms Harney said it was important that there is a high uptake among those eligible for the programme to be successful.

A vaccine for Human Papilloma Virus or HPV has been available for private patients since 2006.

It costs around €600 for the three doses required.

Women's health experts and the Minister for Health have emphasised the need for continuing use of smear tests to reduce the incidence of cervical cancer.
I am always wary of vaccines, whatever the sort or purpose.

600 Euros is a lot, will hit many families hard if it becomes mandatory.

What do you think about it, DM?
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:16 PM   #3
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
I am always wary of vaccines, whatever the sort or purpose.

600 Euros is a lot, will hit many families hard if it becomes mandatory.

What do you think about it, DM?
I thinks its complete insanity, Guardasil is pile of mung which if taken by people already infected with the hpv it increases the chances of cancer by like a multiple of 4
Old 05-08-2008, 10:19 PM   #4
seeker1111

Angry

i can't for the life of me understand why this vaccine has not been taken off the market for a re evaluation after all of the awful side effects that have surface

Quote:
July 10th
6:00 PM
I am 18, and had my first Gardasil injection about a month ago, along with the birthcontroll implanon. I was found unconscience in my apartment, i have had horrid migraines, vommiting and digestive problems. I have been admitted into the hospital a couple of times just this month. The doctors just brush me off- like they don't believe me- what do I do?
many more to be found at this link
http://www.medications.com/se/gardasil

Quote:
Although Gardasil’s manufacturer, pharmaceutical company Merck & Co claims that the vaccine is free of side effects, during the last year there have been thousands of cases where people reported adverse reactions, including deaths, to Gardasil.

The vaccine has been associated with a horrible autoimmune myofasciitis developed by a 18-year old young woman following the first dose of Gardasil injection. Her reaction started as soreness at the injection site, which traveled down her arm, her legs, and eventually led to a very painful autoimmune myofasciitis.

The girl, who was a high school varsity sport athlete, was transformed to a chronically ill person having to take morphine to ease the excruciating pain and other debilitating symptoms. The same could have happened with two other girls.

Over 8,000 other reported adverse reactions to Gardasil vaccine included syncope, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, hypersensitivity reactions and 15 deaths.

From the fifteen deaths reported to the FDA, 10 were confirmed, but the CDC says none of the 10 were linked to the vaccine. The CDC says it continues to study the reports of illness.
http://www.steadyhealth.com/Terrible...77018-ts1.html
here's another story
http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/janak/080710

there are many more...
it makes me mad to see the huge advertisments on the buses and skytrains here for this vaccination.
seeker1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:42 PM   #5
americana

Why don't they just sterilize every girl of childbearing age and be done with it?

Obviously, I don't believe in that . . . but it seems to be the program here.

There is such a huge push for Gardasil. There's magazine advertisements now . . . just saw one in Lucky magazine. (Fashion and shopping.)It's as if the vaccine were a pocketbook, shoes, haircolor, makeup or shampoo. A lifestyle choice.

Here's what the ad says, in part:

"I chose to get vaccinated after my doctor tole me HPV can affect women my age. As if I don't have enough to worry about, like school and my job."

I guess you'll be worrying a lot when you pass out after the vaccine and things go downhill from there.

Anyhoo, love the patient information on the back of the ad.

[QUOTE]What are the main ingredients in GARDASIL?
The main ingredients are purified inactive proteins that come from HPV Types 6, 11, 16, and 18.

It also contains amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, sodium chloride, L-histidine, polysorbate 80, sodium borate, and water for injection./QUOTE]
What a lovely recipe.
americana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:57 PM   #6
keithm
Inactive

but all the sheep will follow orders and take the poison, believing government has there best interests at heart.

i really feel like ending my life,

they can kill us,like 9/11,they can poison us,like vaccines,they can bullshit us to death on mainstream media,

i'm just giving up until they enter my home,but i will make sure i take someone with me.
keithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:26 PM   #7
notachainsmokingmidget
Inactive

The Irish government is owned by the big pharma companies. They have been using the Irish population as test subjects since the late 1990s when the current Irish Prime Minister Mr Cowan (then Minister for Health) banned Saint John's Wort in supplements because then makers of Prozac gave a big donation to his party.

Most Irish people are being given all kinds of medication by their government without them knowing. The could change the nickname of the country from 'The Celtic Tiger' to 'The Celtic Guinea Pig'.
notachainsmokingmidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:41 PM   #8
pheony
Banned

Shocking
pheony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:47 PM   #9
baeinu

http://www.gardasil.com/

After looking at their site I kinda want to get vaccinated. Not only will it empower me as a woman, but also will be a lot of fun! It like, looks so easy to do and like, my mother would def approve if the puppet in the ad approves with such ease. And like, look, like I can send this great information to all of my friends and can also get ALL of the facts so that I wont be another number!

/sarcasm off
baeinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 01:50 PM   #10
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by notachainsmokingmidget View Post
The Irish government is owned by the big pharma companies. They have been using the Irish population as test subjects since the late 1990s when the current Irish Prime Minister Mr Cowan (then Minister for Health) banned Saint John's Wort in supplements because then makers of Prozac gave a big donation to his party.

Most Irish people are being given all kinds of medication by their government without them knowing. The could change the nickname of the country from 'The Celtic Tiger' to 'The Celtic Guinea Pig'.
Pharma and Builders
Old 06-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #11
airkraft

They should be looking at the causes of cervical cancer, rather than injecting people with poisons.

But that would go against their philosophies....dont cure the problem, treat the symtoms
airkraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 03:20 PM   #12
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by airkraft View Post
They should be looking at the causes of cervical cancer, rather than injecting people with poisons.

But that would go against their philosophies....dont cure the problem, treat the symtoms
indeed
Old 06-08-2008, 05:13 PM   #13
pduffy4

This is revenge against the Irish for rejecting the EU!

Bastards!

pduffy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 05:42 PM   #14
daytimetwilight

Diet and excercise will prevent cancer. No vaccines necessary. It's pretty simple!

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/acid-...is-a-must.html

http://www.vic911truth.org/index.html
daytimetwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #15
yorki
Inactive

Quote:
99% of cervical cancers are caused by they HPV virus.
yorki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:39 PM   #16
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorki View Post
99% of cervical cancers are caused by they HPV virus.
correction 80% of cervical cancer sufferers aslo test positive for hpv.
But then again 80% of women can have hpv and 80% of women do not get cervical cancer
Old 06-08-2008, 07:58 PM   #17
delamo1999

Quote:

Exactly. According to some, cancer is the physical manifestation of unresolved anger issues, either from the person themselves, or unresolved issues that they inherited from their linage.

Therapies such as Reiki and Theta DNA can help clear out these energies.

delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:04 AM   #18
notthisshitagain
Inactive

Hmm.. like a year ago this Gardasil thing was announced/publicized a lot here in Mexico, they were saying that it was very good if girls decided to get this shot, even if they didn't have sex yet..., dunno how many people fell for that...

Last edited by notthisshitagain; 08-08-2008 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Blah
notthisshitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:48 PM   #19
w1nstonsm1th84

Exclamation Radiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytimetwilight View Post
Diet and excercise will prevent cancer. No vaccines necessary. It's pretty simple!

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/acid-...is-a-must.html
Stay away from X-rays/mammograms etc. too if possible.

Disclaimer: All postings are the responsibility of the respective contributor- I do not necessarily agree with, or endorse, any of the subject matter contained within them. -'w1nstonsm1th84'
Quote:
Proverbs 13:20 (NIV) He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.
w1nstonsm1th84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:54 AM   #20
king crass

Is it my imagination or do people around here, for the most part, only care about nude women and the latest fake ufo scandal? I swear it's true. This idiot, obviously wanting attention, posted this BS ritual abuse victim claim and everyone's looking at it. Get at the real issues folks. Go post some good articles or something. Speaking of that, people post the best articles, and if you don't have a fancy avatar or something no one comments. And some of these asshats actually call themselves researchers. Laughable and sad at the same time. Here's a real vaccine article that should be given a read.

http://warofillusions.wordpress.com/...e-abbreviated/

Last edited by king crass; 09-08-2008 at 01:12 AM.
king crass is offline   Reply With Quote