Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 01-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #21
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbeafraid View Post
Just because it is or is not , is not the issue in my view of this thread, That a bug on a lens, or a plastic bag floating around, does look like a soul captured on camera is interesting to me.
And because it does not act like what you think a soul should, or is not captured, like you think it should be captured on camera, does not detract from the simple fact, that it reminds me of what a soul in the 4th dimension looks like when it is not concious of itself.
Yeah, whatever floats your boat, my friend! Maybe it's the soul of a blue bug...
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...

Last edited by magenta_moonshadow; 01-07-2010 at 04:38 PM.
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:07 PM   #22
rhydra

What I would ask myself is...

1/ Would I know what an insect or other bug looks like when it is too close to the lens of a camera.

2/ Would I know what an apparition/soul/ghost looks like and how it behaves when it just happens to hang out around a petrol station(as they do)?
Old 01-07-2010, 07:12 PM   #23
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

http://www.skepticalanalysis.com/rep.../gasGhost.html
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
Old 01-07-2010, 07:16 PM   #24
magenta_moonshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
What I would ask myself is...

1/ Would I know what an insect or other bug looks like when it is too close to the lens of a camera.

2/ Would I know what an apparition/soul/ghost looks like and how it behaves when it just happens to hang out around a petrol station(as they do)?
Maybe they'd just hiked the price up again...some poor sod with a weak heart...'How much?!!!!' **croak** **THUD!!!!**

And he haunts the forecourt to this very day!
Old 01-07-2010, 07:21 PM   #25
torus
Inactive

Blue Man Goop?
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:28 AM   #26
magenta_moonshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
Blue Man Goop?
Ewwww!

Imagine the scene: 'Hmmm, I wonder if I can get it as far as that security camera?[

Old 02-07-2010, 02:37 AM   #27
torus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta_moonshadow View Post
Ewwww!

Imagine the scene: 'Hmmm, I wonder if I can get it as far as that security camera?[

forgive me for that!

"blue moon....I caught you standing alone!"
torus is offline   Reply With Quote