Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 02-09-2008, 12:08 AM   #1
bicycle

Default Schools start cancer vaccinations

Scottish schoolgirls are to become the first in the UK to be vaccinated against cervical cancer.

Schools in the Lanarkshire, Tayside, Grampian and Western Isles NHS areas are to begin vaccinating 12 and 13-year-old girls from this week.

Pupils in other areas of Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland will follow in the coming weeks.

All girls aged between 12 and 17 should have been offered the vaccine by August next year.

The immunisation programme is to get under way in Scotland before other parts of the UK because its school term has already started.

The Cervarix vaccine works by targeting HPV, the virus which causes cervical cancer. Its manufacturer, GlaxoSmithKline, said it should prevent 70% of cases - saving about 70 lives a year in Scotland.

Genital warts

There was some controversy over the decision to select Cervarix over another vaccine, Gardasil.

Some experts said Gardasil would have been a better option because it targets four strains of HPV - two responsible for cervical cancer and two causing genital warts.

Gardasil is used by the majority of vaccination programmes worldwide.

Dr David Cromie, who is co-ordinating the immunisation in Lanarkshire, said: "There is an advantage to the vaccine that protects against genital warts, but these warts themselves don't cause cancer.

"It wouldn't eradictate warts because in total there are about 40 different types of HPV viruses that cause genital infection.

"So both vaccines are limited in terms of the overall picture of HPV."

Over the coming months, all girls in classes S1 to S6 will be offered the vaccine, so that every secondary schoolgirl under the age of 18 will have had it by the 2009 deadline.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7590712.stm
bicycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:12 AM   #2
dangermouse

insane, same thing thing for irish girls next year ..yes also 2009 but here its only 12 year olds ..
Old 02-09-2008, 12:27 AM   #3
jesta_g

Poor girls, I mean on the outside this looks like its for the better but I dont have a good feeling about it. right now its only an "offer" yeh? as in they or the parents have a choice on the matter? i hope nothing bad comes of this.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:47 AM   #4
kweli

Memorable first day back to school for those scottish lasses eh? It sickens me!

Wonder what impact the Jade Goody propaganda had?
Old 02-09-2008, 01:07 AM   #5
bendoon

Quote:
The vaccine is given in three separate doses and - at about £240 for a course - is the most expensive to be routinely offered by the NHS.
Say no more, another cash cow for big Pharma. And who knows what will happen to these girls in the years to come

Cervarix is made from genetically modified moth cells.

Quote:
The L1 proteins of HPV-16 and HPV-18 are separately produced using a recombinant Baculovirus expression system and the insect cell line Hi-5 Rix4446 derived from Trichoplusia ni
ceravix

The Ni Moth (Trichoplusia ni)

http://ukmoths.org.uk/show.php?bf=2432
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 02-09-2008 at 01:53 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 01:12 AM   #6
jos08
Inactive

It's probably the steeping stone for starting all kinds of vaccinations across UK and not just Scotland. It's very sad.
jos08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 01:38 AM   #7
biblegirl

Sounds like another depopulation scam to me- messing with the girls' reproductive systems. This vaccine has already been linked to miscarriages and the program just got started. Disgusting.

side effects cause girl to be hospitalized for 3 weeks, yet the CDC is brushing it off and maintaining that the vaccine is safe.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.31383ea.html

[from the end of the article]
The Texas Department of Health and Human Services said it had 210 reports of reactions to Gardasil last year, eight of which required hospitalization.

But officials said this is not an uncommon number for a vaccine. Dr. Jennifer Walsh said she will continue to encourage use of the vaccine where she works, the Adolescent Medical Clinic at Children's Medical Center Dallas.

"I'm still following the standard guidelines," Dr. Walsh said. "I don't have any worries at this point."
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:39 AM   #8
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Sounds like another depopulation scam to me- messing with the girls' reproductive systems. This vaccine has already been linked to miscarriages and the program just got started. Disgusting.

side effects cause girl to be hospitalized for 3 weeks, yet the CDC is brushing it off and maintaining that the vaccine is safe.

The Texas Department of Health and Human Services said it had 210 reports of reactions to Gardasil last year, eight of which required hospitalization.

But officials said this is not an uncommon number for a vaccine. Dr. Jennifer Walsh said she will continue to encourage use of the vaccine where she works, the Adolescent Medical Clinic at Children's Medical Center Dallas.

"I'm still following the standard guidelines," Dr. Walsh said. "I don't have any worries at this point."

!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, pressure to make £££££££££'s for the medical/pharmaceutical industrial military complex means that many will sadly have to physically suffer and some will even die before 'do gooders' like Dr Walsh will realise the lies they've been sold and passed on the people who still believe people like her and 'the system' that controls and feeds her....

My daughter (15) will NOT be receiving this vaccine when they pounce on other agegroups - I have to hide this from my other half who still believes that 'the system' has our best interests at heart.....

Sadly at the last round of vaccinations - can't remember what for, I was still the only parent in the class who declined.

May God have mercy on those inflicting this and on the young lives who may be compromised by what imho is evil....

Destroying health is just one part of this ongoing agenda.
sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:40 AM   #9
the itinerant shrubber

Alex Jones was talking about this when it first came out in America (assuming it's the same drug). Apparently their are hundreds of different types of cervical cancer and this covers just one of them,also girls in america have been dropping dead after being injected with this shit.
But then again,the government wouldnt deliberately give us something that would harm us and they only have our interests at heart...
the itinerant shrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:50 AM   #10
planetsadhana

I watched it on the Scottish news , it was like something out of a horror film , the line of young girls waiting to be injected with god noes what
planetsadhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:53 AM   #11
manchurian_candidate
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post

That's awful! I must admit I think there is definitely something dodgy going on with this vaccine, it is really not required at all!!!
"Not the torturer will scare me, nor the body's final fall, nor the barrels of death's rifles, nor the shadows on the wall, nor the night when to the ground the last dim star of pain, is hurled but the blind indifference of a merciless, unfeeling world."

Roger Waters
manchurian_candidate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:07 AM   #12
antinwo

I think this is all about making young girls infertile It is a sad world we live in. My oldest girl is 9 at the moment and there will be no way in the world I will be allowing her to have this shit pumped into her or any other vaccine for that matter
antinwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:26 AM   #13
daveashe

AARRGGHH!! NOT IN MY COUNTRY!!!

daveashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #14
ooparticleoo

Just do the maths - £450 per head

Quote:
Health Minister Dawn Primarolo said:

"This vaccine could save the lives of 400 women a year. It is a an exciting opportunity to immunise young girls against the future risk of cancer, the impact of which will be felt by women and their families for generations to come.
Code:
http://www.whitehallpages.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=109488
I cant find a link but - the apparent NHS budget for the first 5 YEARS is approx

£500 million

Does this sound like a sound investment for a cash strapped NHS ?

Don't get me wrong I have every sympathy for those affected by cervical cancer BUT the cost of this program doesn't appear to match the benefit .

When you look at the statistics and consider how many other treatments are refused based on cost something appears a little strange .

LOOK A LITTLE DEEPER
ooparticleoo is offline   Reply With Quote