Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 13-08-2010, 01:59 AM   #61
sandan

Cool

Not trying to pigeon hole you mate, just trying to understand why intelligent people like yourself believe all the crap your fed without question?,

Look if i burried a book about someone who id put on a pedistall as a great man who helped to change peoples attitudes and did great things like supposedly healing and changing water in to wine would he be considered a god probably.
Truth is there are always special people with great minds around you only got to look at people like David Blane or hudini we think they are super human and we are much more informed and supposedly intelligent in comparison to people 2000 yrs ago.
sandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 12:46 PM   #62
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandan View Post
Not trying to pigeon hole you mate, just trying to understand why intelligent people like yourself believe all the crap your fed without question?,.
Dude, I can't get beyond your prejudice. So I'm not going to bother.

If you screw your eyes up too tight you might as well be blind.

Last edited by truthspoon; 13-08-2010 at 12:47 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #63
sandan

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Dude, I can't get beyond your prejudice. So I'm not going to bother.

If you screw your eyes up too tight you might as well be blind.
I was hoping someone like you could enlighten me.
sandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #64
codie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by micklemus View Post
Fascinating thread. Have had a lot of personal insights on this and there are tons of materials on it. If you go deep enough to feel comfortable with the realisation that space and time don't exist, the questions of "who am I" and "what is life" soon crop up and generate some very interesting observations.
For those of a more matter-of-fact/scientific leaning, I would strongly recommend Anthony Peake's books. VERY useful reading on this subject matter, even if they are heavy going at first.
I totally agree. I find it hard that most people DON'T seem to care about this stuff, it's very very interesting. Maybe I spend to much time thinking about it, but to be honest i'm happy with that, to not wonder would be denying my instincts. I can't do that.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 04:38 PM   #65
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandan View Post
I was hoping someone like you could enlighten me.
I've done all I can, the rest is up to you.

You have to be willing to learn the some of the mysteries of the universe but if you already think you know it all already (or that science knows everything already) then you will not learn anything of the universe because you will not be looking for answers you think you already have.

Last edited by truthspoon; 21-08-2010 at 04:42 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 12:53 AM   #66
nimlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteknightd View Post
okay this is a serious question. so i've been having conversations with a friend who has been awakened for a long time. the other day i was asking him questions to get his feedback on all that is going on and he told me that he honestly thinks he's already dead and he is trying to remember when he died so that he can move on.

i never watched the series "Lost" but i heard that is what it was about.

have any of you ever thought about this? what are your thoughts?

the way i look at it if we were dead we could possibly be unaware since we don't actually know what happens when we die. most just say we go to a higher dimension. in other words, i cannot debunk the possibility that i may be dead right now and not know it. i've been experiencing surreal stuff for a long time now. definitely a shift in consciousness. and it occurred after i had an experience where i felt i may have escaped death at the hands of someone else. it is certainly possible that i could have actually been killed and not realize it.

or maybe i just "died" to my old self (pure ego) and now i have one foot in 3d and the other in 4d.

who knows...i am now officially going to obsess over this until i get closer to an answer.
Whilst preparing breakfast this morning I was hit with a wayward thought at 10:27am…The thought indicated that Matt Damon is dead and then I thought no way? What the heck!…
nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote