Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 21-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #41
white_wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Yeah I don't think you'll enjoy it It's just a guy with what looks like a thousand bugs crawling out of his hair and onto him from under his clothes... they aren't really there. He looks very unhappy and jumps in the shower ... they're still there.
then he jumps in the shower with his dog
white_wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 11:36 PM   #42
nimlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatu_dj View Post
i have had many encounters with these "insects"

the one that i will NEVER! forget was when 1 day after haveing a shower i got out and dried off.. then when i put my pants on i put, after i had them on i felt something moving on the inside of my pant leg.
i just shook my leg thinking it must be fluff or strand of thread. well to my surprise... out comes a BIG black centipede from the bottom of the pant leg.

it quickly scurried to a corner of the bathroom. NO! cracks around the floor or any way for it to escape... i jumped into the bath not wanting to get bitten and kinda freaked out that is when i turned my eyes away from it for a split second to find something to grab it with in order to put it outside. i could not find anything so i decided to just use the towel to throw onto it and from there i could get something to put it into.
well by the time i had looked away for all of about 5 seconds, IT HAD VANISHED!
i quickly scanned the floor looking for it and could not see it.. so i then opened the door to see if it had some how gotten under the door. NOTHING!, the hall was clear of anything.

this is a pic of what it looked like.
http://www.entomon.net/frame-large/0...ipede-sale.jpg
I once woke up thinking there was a snake slithering beneath my pillow so I slowly activated the bedside touch lamp then I eased outa bed and lifted the pillow up to find that I’d been sharing my bed with one of those little critters…A live centipede …The weird thing was that the big bug didn’t even leg it like they normally do …It was quite content curled up where it was
nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 12:13 AM   #43
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
That's an awesome post. Yes, the reptilian scene from 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' was an intentional nod from Thompson about reptilians, and he did see them while tripping.

This is the scene mentioned from 'A Scanner Darkly' and frankly it's hard to watch if you are easily creeped out. Discretion advised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT4ObtDs0yc

Terrible how many meth and crack addicts really do have this hallucination and scratch themselves to bleeding because of it. I've mentioned of course the lower dimensional effects of meth on users...

I do wonder if seeing insects while tripping on drugs is a sign of spiritual parasites, being made visible due to changes in perception... seeing the dimension they would exist in.
I heard thompson was a reptillian as is Jonny depp, forget where though Maybe im wrong, probably, my dad told me the very same thing happened to him in a pub in cumbernauld Scotland, a miserable little town and everyone was a lizard and instead of blood like fear and loathing it was lager lol Then a rod stewart song came on the jukebox and everyone turned into rod stewart, thats when he realised he had to go

Dunno about the whole inscet/parasite connection as I and many others have had very beautiful experiences with loving nourishing inscetoids, who love us, maybe its a matter of perception and comprehension, or their trying to trick you lol, though I have heard black spiders are parasitic entities, but I wouldnt go all inscets are bad, or because their a hive like reptillians their dodgy.

What do you think thompson knew about reppies? Did he just see them when tripping or was it more than that? Cheers

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 10:25 PM   #44
beldazar

Wow what a fascinating thread! thanks for leading me here biblegirl.

A freind of mine who was a chronic alcoholic was put into a mental hospital and while there experienced the spiders often seen whilst coming off alcohol.
I didnt ask him if there were any drugs involved but the next time I see him I will get a fuller account of what he experienced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 05:05 PM   #45
lewi

Default A small account of what i have experienced below.

Some experiences regarding inhabitants of the Astral world that i have experienced myself. I should of asked this thread to be moved from its current location

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=gateways+gods

I know some of you here may have read this already but i feel its relavent to the thread.
Old 15-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #46
haukipesukone

I recorded one such experience in a thread long ago. Started by Zen_fox I believe. I'll try to find it, but for now just a *subs-crip-zion*
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie

Last edited by haukipesukone; 15-01-2010 at 05:47 PM.
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #47
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by the itinerant shrubber View Post
It's reasonable to presume that as life evolved on earth,earths extra dimensional counterparts would of evolved too.
Instead of the evolutionary tree of life being a two dimensional model,it might be 3 dimensional.
That is a brilliant idea, and would explain the reason for us seeing advanced beings in many different spectrums...

Recently the topic of 'fish people' arose as one of the threads and I agree with the concept that, if reptilian beings can evolve to such states, why can't fish?

Fish, primates, reptilians... what if all different genotypes have advanced selves in the 'future' - but this 'future' can actually overlay or lay next to our reality as part of a parallel dimension.

When we see Sasquatch for instance, it is highly possible that they are physical animals on this earth. But the cases of people witnessing them literally disappearing behind trees, or aged and wisened lumberjacks from the pioneering Northwest who have stories about finding giant footprints which disappear into nowhere midstride... the case for Bigfoot being interdimensional is not weak. And as I posted earlier in the thread, it is a vital part of his legend to the Native Americans.

Are Sasquatch just another branch of evolution? Beings of untouched primate sentiency who have evolved without our human world? Do they exist in a dimension or world of there own?

When we witness reptilians interfering with other people or our own reality, we are witnessing them taking advantage of proximity to our reality.

Are reptilians just another branch of evolution? Beings of untouched reptilian sentiency who have evolved without our human world - but through proximity to us are taking advantage of and feeding on us. They exist in a world and dimension of their own, but may be accessing ours through means that Sasquatch or Angelic species have no interest in doing (no interest in violating us).

When we witness interdimensional insects and pests, they are likewise taking advantage of proximity to our reality, and such creatures do not necessarily exist in our reality, although we may be able to observe them. Because of their shared nature with reptilians and countless spooks in the astral and in our neighboring dimensions, they prey on us, and know that we will just chalk such things up to our 'imagination' - which we likewise don't realize is interdimensional vision.

They are certainly aware that our 'imagination' and interdimensional vision must be blunted in order to remain preying on us without us seeing them, and that is why the attack on the pineal gland continues.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #48
haukipesukone

I have to made one remark before I forget it. There's an anime called Boogiepop Phantom. In it the protagonist can see spiders that no-one else sees latched on to unwitting victims and sapping their strength. The protagonist learns he can eat those spiders and begins to enjoy their taste. At some point it is revealed those spiders are actually unpleasant memories and when they get eaten the victims forget certain memories.

"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 12:42 AM   #49
liquidwolf

I see spiders,flies,larvae,monkeys, humanoids, and others. This forum helped me to realize that we can become hosts for insect reproduction. For instance, this morning I had a dream where I saw a young boy with slug like creature that had its tail sticking out of his left eye. The creature made the boys head bulge out as if it was a growth. I said, " let's get that out", and I awoke to a realization that the boy was a reflection of me. When I focused my attention on the creature in my brain, I intended it to leave, and then pushed it out of my head, then through the wall. It kind of hurt, and left my brain feeling quite slimy and nasty.

Last edited by liquidwolf; 16-07-2010 at 08:28 AM.
liquidwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 03:28 AM   #50
nimlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
I heard thompson was a reptillian as is Jonny depp, forget where though Maybe im wrong, probably, my dad told me the very same thing happened to him in a pub in cumbernauld Scotland, a miserable little town and everyone was a lizard and instead of blood like fear and loathing it was lager lol Then a rod stewart song came on the jukebox and everyone turned into rod stewart, thats when he realised he had to go

Dunno about the whole inscet/parasite connection as I and many others have had very beautiful experiences with loving nourishing inscetoids, who love us, maybe its a matter of perception and comprehension, or their trying to trick you lol, though I have heard black spiders are parasitic entities, but I wouldnt go all inscets are bad, or because their a hive like reptillians their dodgy.

What do you think thompson knew about reppies? Did he just see them when tripping or was it more than that? Cheers
I’m not one to believe that humans can transform into reptilians or visa versa however regarding Johnny Depp I did wonder if there’s some other kind of bizarre nonsense occurring with him and Co.

My interest initially aroused after a net search on River Phoenix…Who died October 31st (Halloween)1993, age 23…Weirdness surrounding the death is the “Viper club” partly owned by Johnny Depp

During the early morning hours of October 31, 1993, Phoenix collapsed outside the club from a drug overdose of heroin and cocaine (known as a speedball) and began convulsing for five minutes. Joaquin dialed 9-1-1 and during the call Joaquin was unable to determine whether River was breathing. Rain proceeded to give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
During the episode, Johnny Depp and his band P (featuring Flea and Phoenix's friend Gibby Haynes of the Butthole Surfers) were onstage. According to Haynes the band was in the middle of their song, "Michael Stipe" (which includes the line "but we didn't have a part, not a piece of our heart, not Michael, River Phoenix or Flea or me."), while Phoenix was outside the venue having seizures on the sidewalk.

Like what the?
Old 20-07-2010, 12:46 AM   #51
cpfc12

Does anyone know what the relevence of beattles are in the astral world and what they symbolise ?
Thanks
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 04:33 AM   #52
anxu

I once had a 'wheat' grain in my hand and then legs and a head popped out of it. It walked around in my hand and then suddenly disappeared (maybe it jumped so quickly I didn't see it jump?).
anxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 11:00 PM   #53
nimlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
Does anyone know what the relevence of beattles are in the astral world and what they symbolise ?
Thanks
Some info here about the scarab beetle that may tweak your interest.

Scarab Beetle ( http://www.egyptianmyths.net/scarab.htm )
(kheper)
Appearance: The particular species of beetle represented in the numerous ancient Egyptian amulets and works of art was commonly the large sacred scarab (Scarabaeus sacer). This beetle was famous for his habit of rolling balls of dung along the ground and depositing them in its burrows. The female would lay her eggs in the ball of dung. When they hatched, the larvae would use the ball for food. When the dung was consumed the young beetles would emerge from the hole.
Millions of amulets and stamp seals of stone or faience were fashioned in Egypt depicted the scarab beetle.
Meaning: It seemed to the ancient Egyptians that the young scarab beetles emerged spontaneously from the burrow were they were born. Therefore they were worshipped as "Khepera", which means "he was came forth." This creative aspect of the scarab was associated with the creator god Atum.
The ray-like antenna on the beetle's head and its practice of dung-rolling caused the beetle to also carry solar symbolism. The scarab-beetle god Khepera was believed to push the setting sun along the sky in the same manner as the bettle with his ball of dung. In many artifacts, the scarab is depicted pushing the sun along its course in the sky.
During and following the New Kingdom, scarab amulets were often placed over the heart of the mummified deceased. These "heart scarabs" (such as the one pictured above) were meant to be weighed against the feather of truth during the final judgement. The amulets were often inscribed with a spell from the Book of the Dead which entreated the heart to, "do not stand as a witness against me."

I don’t know of any significance regarding the beetle in the astral though?

Although I’ve had some dreams about beetles of the creepy crawly kind that seem to appear for repulsion purposes…For example there was one dream where I was lying on my back looking up at a metal base that looked like the undercarriage of a UFO. I suddenly began to float upwards towards the girders of the UFO but as I got closer I noticed a black creature falling towards me from the craft. The creature was a six-inch cockroach and it fell inside the collar of the top that I was wearing and the shock of encountering the bug woke me up.
Old 20-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #54
bobbydiva

I distinctly remember a small purple seahorse shaped creature with white fuzzy hair that shot strings of spider web lol

And a cross between a goblin and the vultures from the Jungle Book

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote