Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 07-05-2015, 08:26 PM   #1441
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
Sorry John, just need to pull you up on this one, as quite depressingly this is a common misconception.

Our current borrowing is the roughly 1.5 Trillion that you state.

However, added on to this is the roughly 4-5 trillion pensions black hole, and on top of that additional PFI debt of around 300 billion.

So the accurate state of the country's national debt is around the 5.8-6.8 Trillion mark... that's around 2 to 2.5 UK GDP.

The idiot who were replying to who feels as though we can go on without any austerity needs his head checked.

And, as you've pointed out, simply being able to save 7 billion a year on foreign aid and 8 billion a year on the EU membership, added to the increased trade and profitability that we will experience outside of the EU, we can recover this debt at a heck of a lot faster rate than we currently are.
You are quite right, but equally, lets be honest, it hardly matters. I've got in the habit of using the simpler 1.5 trill on social media as its easier to prove and rams the point home, always happy to accept a good point

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:43 PM   #1442
grannie27

Well Folks ...off for the night to Mothers to watch TV results ...had a nice long nap this afternoon ,its going to be a long night .....

My Love and Best wishes to everyone .....yes even you Alf ....:luv:

What ever happens lets hope its the best for the people of the UK and not the establishment ....:luv:

Regards ..Grannie27
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:57 PM   #1443
divineangel
Banned

http://www.europeanguardian.com/

i think this explains uk and eu and non eu elections

Last edited by divineangel; 07-05-2015 at 09:01 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 09:37 PM   #1444
froboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Time to revist this thread

I'm not troubled to answer this question, in fact I'm happy to answer it, I think all UKIP supporters, above all else, SHOULD be talking about why they "Love" (support) UKIP, why placing their vote with UKIP matters to them. Positive proactive campaigining on a genuine discussion of the issues is what healthy democracy should be like whichever party or individual one is supporting!

To start with some facts:

Up until this point in my life, I have voted twice, for the Green Party

I supported Green Party policies on the basis of its first incarnation "the ecology party". I ceased to vote for Green after 97 when it was clear they were selling out for power with the NWO "global warming" meme. I objected to this for several fundamental reasons, cheif among them calling for companies to pat taxes to allow them to pollute is NOT defending the environment from pollution, its extorting money from polluters instead. Another aspect of my association with the greens was being a conference attendee when David Icke was Green National Spokesmen (c 91) and those who know me from my posting on this site know I have a thorough knowledge of "the ickian journey". I have always advocated the soveriengty of the self as the path to wisdom. Lions don't walk like sheep.

Well ofc when Labour got in in 97 I knew exactly who they worked for on the first day in office when the gave the BoE sole control of interest rates. I knew, on that day, it would be 10 years of boom then recession and social engineering. And it was hardly clairvoyance to know, simply education

The banks and the bloodline families are the drivers of the NWO, and nothing descibes the EU better than rulership of a permanant plutocracy of Banks and bloodline behind a facade of a parliament. The EU is my enemy. Not because I am a Briton. But more fundamentally, becuase I am a human

I stand for the potential and infinate spendour of mankind. If we allow ourselves to be regulated parts of a machine, we are but a pale echo of what is in us to be. But equally, we cannot be savages and weild the power of intellect and knowledge without destroying ourselves. We must come to a balance, with the earth, the matrix of life, with society, with ourselves. I also hold that all of this only manifests from within

When gordon brown did the dodgy and signed Lisbon in '09 I formally and symbolicaly reclaimed my consent to be governed. I did this to draw recognition for what was been lost and sold away: I say sold, becuase the Westminster LibLabCon elite have all sold the birthright of this country to maintain, and in their hopes ensure, their power base, by allying with the banks and their creation, corporate EU, against the people. Part of this was withdrawing from voting in protest to unlwful government action my declaring the government didnt have my consent to act in my name, and I would only consent to vote for a government that is lawful

I upheld that even at last years Euros, which I didnt vote in. But, those elections were very important to me for another reason.

5 years before, I laid out the issues that were going to arise, but it was clear people simply were not ready to hear about the bigger picture: too much trauma still from the credit crunch to think about how we are governed

In the time since, the agenda has advanced and now we are at a critical time: the public can no longer be protected from the consequences of the policies: at this point, propoganda is threatened with rejection, and this is exactly what has happened with the issue of immigration

I hold the very notion of race is a perceptual delusion, but I do believe in equality in justice, and so it seems do the majority of britons. The two teir EU imposed unlimmited EU immigration, very hard rest of the world immigration, is an obscentity to the british notion of fairness. And then the LIBLABCON plattitudes lead no-where becuase, of course, in all areas signed over by Lisbon, Westminster does NOT govern: it only administrates! And those parties all share common purpose in not making that clear to the people: but the people are not protected from the consequences

What we need, as left and right agree, is a reform of the very heart of the system. But only if soveriegnty stays with the country can the people hold onto power and not fall into corporate dictatorship, the global technotronic dictatorship the NWO has assembled at the global level (the EU being part of the trilateral level). We need powerful direct democracy that can limit the ability of global corporations to dominate local economies, fundamental reform of the creation of money into a new model, nationwide investment in infrastructure, decentralised and diversified power generation, land and agricultural reform, creation of local industries etc etc etc.

UKIP are characterised as insular xenophobes becuase they stand for keeping what we have got and making it work properly: exactly counter to the NWO message: but this is a farsical delusion if we extend it to believe everyone who voted UKIP Euro 2014 is a rabid racist, and the more the establishment try to claim that, the more support for UKIP strengthens. Becuase UKIP voters are the ordinary voter, who might hav voted Tory, who might of voted Labour, but by and large vote for their own immediate concerns and want the state to stay out of the way and let them get on with life: its the fact that the consequences of the Estbalishments choices are now so unavoidably felt that its become an easy decision to vote for someone else and give them a chance becuase they dont have the history of continually letting the people down. Furthermore, this is not a left/right thing, but a worker/boss thing, a GCSE vs Degree thing, which is why both Tories and Labour are losing votes to UKIP

Unlike 2010, now in 2015 people have REAL alternatives to voting LIBLABCON = IE we can vote for someone who is NOT NWO: but who is drawn from us, oour aspirations, our concerns

And I dont mean just UKIP

Vote UKIP

or

Vote Green

Which I could hardly complain about, although there is a serpent in the green party needing eviction from Eden. People can find that out for themselves, I know the players and that informs my view

And thats what I really Love:

The creation of a moment of opportunity, a nexus of change, where the will of the people can insert the lever and heave, changing the whole world upside down, for the better, IF we have the HEART and IF we have the WILL: and above all: IF we express our WISDOM

So:

Vote UKIP: or:Vote Green

But for the Love of us All

LIBLABCON: Never Again!
Great post. Well thought out and heartfelt. I voted the Greens for the same reason today. It made me feel better as I believe in the majority of their policies. I also agree people need to give some valid reasons as to why they voted for their party.

Although if UKIP get in it may still be a good thing. Will shake up politics which is what is needed. I think the Greens want to do this but in a more diplomatic way.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:54 PM   #1445
froboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Green party say they are going to decriminalise pot.

http://policy.greenparty.org.uk/du.html

Just saying but flavours not the parlours is the important thing.
Another reason why I voted the Greens. The 'war on drugs' is just not working. Plus I smoke a shit load of cannabis.
Old 07-05-2015, 10:04 PM   #1446
john white

1st result called, Labour safe seat of Sunderland, UKIP 2nd place Tories 3rd Lib dems 4th Greens 5th

Not a mention over next 10 minutes on telly....

Here's my clear targets I want UKIP to achieve

Minimum 4 million total votes

Anything over 6 million is fantastic

At least 40 2nd places

100 2nd places awesome

5 to 20 mp's... I think its going to be on the higher side so I wont play it safe in the 2-5 box

See how the night goes...

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 11:53 PM   #1447
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny b View Post
If it's so idiotic, why did David Icke say we could have abundance if we printed interest-free money? And please don't reply with insults. This is not the House of Commons!
The economy does not depend on money, it depends on the tons of grain you grow, the barrels of oil, the cars produced, etc. Real products that can be traded for things that you don't have or can't make yourself.

Money is only a means of trading the goods and services you produce.

The reason that the UK and most of Europe is in economic decline is due to the loss of manufacturing, we aren't producing enough to maintain our standard of living.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 11:58 PM   #1448
vagrant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
...The reason that the UK and most of Europe is in economic decline is due to the loss of manufacturing, we aren't producing enough to maintain our standard of living.

then we should sell more arms to Middle East.

vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 12:35 AM   #1449
divineangel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post

i think this explains uk and eu and non eu elections
us has 52 states, england is only one little state the size of one us state

i see bolshevik communists paid for by allied med and media aka hitler rothschild had taken over your state. bolshevik communists are hitler rothschild nazis.

in us only chicago, new york, hollywierd. a few other satanic and luciferian hell holes are satanic strongholds run by corrupt state bolshevik communists financed by hitler rothschild allied med and inorganic hollywierd media.

us has population 300 million and 52 states

uk has one state

uk needs God

and big guns

Where does rothschild live in england?
nate rothschild became a citizen in klosters switzerland.
rothschild paid rockefeller to try to illegally policy allied med mass murder by injectons. eustice mulliens library of us congress records.

millions of witnesses

greed is never satisfied, greed can not get enough money or enough murdered souls.

Thus far and no farther synagoge of satan.

There is no cutting of the flesh.
To try to cut the flesh is trespass.
Cutting of the flesh is prohibited.

YOU ARE NOT TO TOUCH ANOTHER WITH EVEN ONE FINGER POKE.

LEST YOU BE SUED ARRESTED OR WORSE...................

satanic luciferian rothschild financed stalin bolshevik communists had the russian state try to murder almost all of russia, 70 to 100 million russians murdered.

why or how are there any brits who are still alive? how are you alive under such battery?

the horrors you brits must have seen is unfathomable to us in us who have not seen the rothschild rockefellor nazi state mass murders in chicago, murderopolis aka minneapolis etc and other smaller targeted disarmed city states where criminal rothschild rockefeller allied hollywierd media, allied med systemic stealth genocide occured, is occuring

why do you think they are treating you like the genocided boers in south africa

boers are hunted down and murdered, danes in denmark are being beaten tortured and whipped with chains and heavy locks across their faces and skulls...................................

this and worse happens every hour under devils................

thousands of votes in finland were not counted

on rothschilds orders

I am under Gods all good government

Last edited by divineangel; 08-05-2015 at 02:00 AM.
Old 08-05-2015, 04:30 AM   #1450
divineangel
Banned

Reverse Migration.....is the answer.

Those who refuse or object go to north korea.

http://www.europeannguardian.com/

Last edited by divineangel; 08-05-2015 at 04:45 AM.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:07 AM   #1451
divineangel
Banned

Switzerland caused the problem by importing italians in to build roads.
Switzerland resolved the problem by reverse migrating the italians.

Norway caused the problem by creating human welfare benefits for natives.
Norway has been deporting non natives and refuses non natives benefits.

trespassing assailants and poisoners are routinely rejected removed deported and worse no matter how many degrees they profess to hold

Last edited by divineangel; 08-05-2015 at 05:44 AM.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:14 AM   #1452
alf hearted
Banned

alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:32 PM   #1453
the_ohmbudsman

A new UKiP wouldn't get loads of seats - I just knew it!
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:40 PM   #1454
surfer12

Farage can now bugger off back to the City, and start earning all that lovely cash.

Last edited by surfer12; 08-05-2015 at 05:40 PM.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:24 PM   #1455
dystopian_future

Grannie's not going to be happy with this. Long way short of the 42.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:07 PM   #1456
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dystopian_future View Post
Grannie's not going to be happy with this. Long way short of the 42.
I was only 2 out ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2...sults/councils
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:25 PM   #1457
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post

Where's the guy who does all of the numerology when you need him?
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:28 PM   #1458
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post

Where's the guy who does all of the numerology when you need him?
He's not feeling 12%
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:29 PM   #1459
camaban
Banned

Did somebody just fart?
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:35 PM   #1460
furling

Talking No more going on about UKIP

No offence, but at least grannie won't be going on about UKIP and how great they are anymore.

UKIP are finished without Nigel Farage as leader. Can't see them being as popular in future with a new leader.

Last time farage resigned, what's his name took over and was not very good.
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 08-05-2015 at 10:35 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote