Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 21-02-2015, 11:50 AM   #1
panzerjoust
Inactive

Default Why do you guys all love UKIP?

Just curious...
panzerjoust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 11:57 AM   #2
alf hearted
Banned

alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 11:58 AM   #3
grandmasterp
Banned

"Love" is maybe a bit strong.
Who 'loves' any politician apart from maybe their old mum?
I quite like UKIP because they have stirred up the pot a bit.
Never voted for years but voted UKIP in the last Euro elections and the UKIP guy won where we lived.
Would like to see Boris Johnson as PM with Nigel Farage as Deputy PM in a Tory/ UKIP coalition.
That could be quite fun.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 11:59 AM   #4
getagrip
Inactive

Not all of us do

I'll leave this one to, Granny
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 12:02 PM   #5
andy1033

Not me, i do not like england at all. Just that farage makes me laugh, sort of like ron paul, but does it in a funny way. Sort of like ron paul, and steven colbert put together, and you get farage. I do not care one bit about ukip, or england and whom runs it theatre on politics.

Even though i am all for the eu, i still listen to its opposition.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 12:03 PM   #6
alf hearted
Banned

Dubya Bush made me laugh. Didn't make me respect him in the slightest.
Old 21-02-2015, 12:08 PM   #7
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsahng View Post
Not all of us do

I'll leave this one to, Granny
I don't "Love " UKIP ....I "Hate " the EU,I Hate Labour ,I hate Tory and I dislike the Lib Dems ,so I will vote for the party that has been fighting for us to get OUT ....
I admit I do :luv: kicking the arse of the Main three, fuckwit, paedophile protecting parties though .....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 12:09 PM   #8
panzerjoust
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I don't "Love " UKIP ....I "Hate " the EU,I Hate Labour ,I hate Tory and I dislike the Lib Dems ,so I will vote for the party that has been fighting for us to get OUT ....
I admit I do :luv: kicking the arse of the Main three, fuckwit, paedophile protecting parties though .....
choosing the lesser of a few evils is still choosing an evil...
panzerjoust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 12:12 PM   #9
nathanhale
Inactive

I laugh my ass off when I see truther saying how all politicians are simply puppets on the strings of the NWO... ...except for UKIP!!!! Talk about cognitive dissonance.

I can offer a possible answer to the OP though, as to why this is the case. There is a core group of right wing christian political types that used to be members of UKIP and its predecessor The Referendum Party. They left and formed their own group called The British Constitution Group which then created a media front called UK Column. I suggest that name stems from UKIP and Fifth Column. If you do the research in to the history of these groups, who is connected to them etc, then you'll see quite clearly that these right wing political types have infilitrated the truth movement to create support for themselves.
nathanhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 12:14 PM   #10
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerjoust View Post
choosing the lesser of a few evils is still choosing an evil...
Yeah exactly. I've never seen any single poster fawning over a political party the way grannies does with ukip it's pretty pathetic

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 12:16 PM   #11
coooweee
Inactive

It's quite simple, they are the only party to get us out of this debacle, the EU.

That's it for me, I get the breath of fresh air bit and the shaking things up bit too, but it's simpler than that for me, get us out before we fucking sink.
If the EU was worth a wank, it would be investing in the Eastern countries so that their young people wouldn't have to travel half way round the world for a poxy job on the minimum wage, but that's not how it works, it is reliant on a block of labour travelling to where it's at, to drive the wages down, charming.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 12:18 PM   #12
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
Yeah exactly. I've never seen any single poster fawning over a political party the way grannies does with ukip it's pretty pathetic
I think you have mistaken me for someone who gives a flying fuck what you think .....
Knuckledragger
I stand up to the Lies and Smears ....and I see I will be kept very busy until May ....the smell of desperation by LIB LAB CON is in the Air ....

If you stand for Nothing ,You will Fall for Anything ....
Old 21-02-2015, 12:21 PM   #13
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanhale View Post
I laugh my ass off when I see truther saying how all politicians are simply puppets on the strings of the NWO... ...except for UKIP!!!! Talk about cognitive dissonance.

I can offer a possible answer to the OP though, as to why this is the case. There is a core group of right wing christian political types that used to be members of UKIP and its predecessor The Referendum Party. They left and formed their own group called The British Constitution Group which then created a media front called UK Column. I suggest that name stems from UKIP and Fifth Column. If you do the research in to the history of these groups, who is connected to them etc, then you'll see quite clearly that these right wing political types have infilitrated the truth movement to create support for themselves.
Well thats me out of the Mix , I have no Religion ,and have never followed one . I am Spiritual though ...
I have very good instincts and like the Truth ....somthing the Parties who have led this county for decades would not know if it slapped them in the face ...
Old 21-02-2015, 12:26 PM   #14
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I think you have mistaken me for someone who gives a flying fuck what you think .....
Knuckledragger
I stand up to the Lies and Smears ....and I see I will be kept very busy until May ....the smell of desperation by LIB LAB CON is in the Air ....

If you stand for Nothing ,You will Fall for Anything ....
I don't care what you think of me either, how that makes me a knuckle dragger I don't know. I've been on this forum for years and most people see through the political system and never has a single poster been so vocal about a fecking political party.

Just seeing your post claiming the Chelsea train racists were paid actors used to discredit ukip just proves your just a crackpot

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 12:29 PM   #15
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
I don't care what you think of me either, how that makes me a knuckle dragger I don't know. I've been on this forum for years and most people see through the political system and never has a single poster been so vocal about a fecking political party.

Just seeing your post claiming the Chelsea train racists were paid actors used to discredit ukip just proves your just a crackpot
Makes Perfect sense ......hence the Massive Press coverage ....

I know how the Game works as well dear .....
Old 21-02-2015, 12:56 PM   #16
alf hearted
Banned

This thread will be the gift that keeps on giving.
Old 21-02-2015, 01:07 PM   #17
doomlord

To add my own personal perspective, I can't stand any of the parties... Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat or UKIP.
The last time I actually voted was for an independent candidate.
He was Pro Human, Pro Liberty and Pro Firearm. In fact, I was going to buy a worn but serviceable CZ85 pistol off him. (This was just prior to Dunblane.)
Now that I am aware of the scam that is the democratic process, I will simply be defacing the voting slip.
The only person suitable for the role of organising my life, is myself.
doomlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 01:14 PM   #18
grandmasterp
Banned

That's a fair call doomlord.
I never voted for years.
You only ever end up with politicians whoever wins most votes.
Seems to me though that the more of us that do vote UKIP then the more ticked off the Lab/Con/ Lib triumvirate gets.
That can't be any bad thing and going off the flak they are getting, UKIP must be doing something right.
Look at the amount of anti UKIP propaganda aired on terrestrial TV here just this past week.
That sort of thing is unheard of so close to an election, never happened before so obviously no small party before has ever been as feared by the status quo.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 21-02-2015 at 01:15 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 01:18 PM   #19
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomlord View Post
To add my own personal perspective, I can't stand any of the parties... Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat or UKIP.
The last time I actually voted was for an independent candidate.
He was Pro Human, Pro Liberty and Pro Firearm. In fact, I was going to buy a worn but serviceable CZ85 pistol off him. (This was just prior to Dunblane.)
Now that I am aware of the scam that is the democratic process, I will simply be defacing the voting slip.
The only person suitable for the role of organising my life, is myself.
This could be one of them things like the ice bucket challenge, it could steamroller.
How to deface your voting slip, you then nominate someone else, could earn a fortune for charity or the Russell Brand trust
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 01:26 PM   #20
doomlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
This could be one of them things like the ice bucket challenge, it could steamroller.
How to deface your voting slip, you then nominate someone else, could earn a fortune for charity or the Russell Brand trust
Trying to end one Marketing scam with another will not solve the issue.
The vast majority of the population is locked into a Control Matrix they do not evince nor understand.
I do not know of any resolution to this pressing issue.
doomlord is offline   Reply With Quote