Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 13-03-2008, 11:54 AM   #41
antiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerravon33 View Post
Hello, this is my first post. I was prompted to join after reading this thread because I just wanted to add something if I may.

I thought it was worth mentioning that the lip-syncher.. sorry.. I mean pop star in question is friends with Tania Strecker. She used to be a TV Presenter for the "Naked Elvis" show and she and Robbie used to be lovers, although I doubt they are now because Tania is married. To whom? His name is Anthony James de Rothschild. Who by the way, amongst other things, is Co-Director of A7 Music. Of course, I am sure all of this is nothing more than a coincidence.

No doubt that Robbie is a wonderful and good person. I am sure a guy who decided to have the All Seeing Eye of Horus tattooed on the back of his neck deserves every respect possible from his adoring fan-base and worshiping on their knees immediately in his dressing room... to get a better view of the "swallow" tattoo's on his belly of course. What a guy!

Can anyone spot the symbology in his other tattoo's? http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/rob...ms-tattoo.html

Just passing the information on.

Oh and thanks, I didn't know about him wanting to buy Crowley's old house! Thanks for the info sir, very interesting...

Take care.
That's an impressive first post, well done!
antiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 12:05 PM   #42
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Hello, this is my first post. I was prompted to join after reading this thread because I just wanted to add something if I may.

I thought it was worth mentioning that the lip-syncher.. sorry.. I mean pop star in question is friends with Tania Strecker. She used to be a TV Presenter for the "Naked Elvis" show and she and Robbie used to be lovers, although I doubt they are now because Tania is married. To whom? His name is Anthony James de Rothschild. Who by the way, amongst other things, is Co-Director of A7 Music. Of course, I am sure all of this is nothing more than a coincidence.

No doubt that Robbie is a wonderful and good person. I am sure a guy who decided to have the All Seeing Eye of Horus tattooed on the back of his neck deserves every respect possible from his adoring fan-base and worshiping on their knees immediately in his dressing room... to get a better view of the "swallow" tattoo's on his belly of course. What a guy!

Can anyone spot the symbology in his other tattoo's? http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/rob...ms-tattoo.html

Oh and thanks, I didn't know about him wanting to buy Crowley's old house! Thanks for the info sir, very interesting...

Take care.
Hi Kerravon, welcome to the forum

I have noticed that alot of these manufactured celebrities seem to date top pop/film stars and I suspect that they are dating them in order to monitor them as they are potential "loose cannons" (Robbie falls into that catergory IMO) and people like him and all the rest fall for it because they have ego's. Genuine celebrities need to be careful who they get close to, they should watch out for manufactured celebrities who turn out to be manufactured lovers/friends.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 12:27 PM   #43
greenleaf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
Is he on the forums
yes!... but it's up to him to make himself known as to username
greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 12:45 PM   #44
greenleaf
Banned

London, Mar 13: Robbie William’s new obsession with extra terrestrials has just gone a step further. The British singer is planning to buy an observatory —at the bargain price of 2.5million pounds.

http://www.topnews.in/light/robbie-w...fo-urge!-27803

The ‘Rock DJ’ hitmaker has been visiting the National Optical Astronomy Observatories in Tucson, Arizona, to peer through telescopes for looking into space.

And the mania has gone so strong, that the singer is planning to buy an observatory — a snip at 2.5million pounds.

“Some of Robbie’s acquaintances in LA have been having a chuckle at his expense,” The Sun quoted a source, as saying.

“He is leading a bizarre existence at the moment — vanishing into the desert to look at stars in far-flung galaxies. He is dead set on buying himself his own observatory in the desert. He is hooked on all things from outer space,” the source added.

Williams had earlier confessed that he had experienced three dramatic sightings of UFOs in LA — and his desire to hang up his mic to study aliens after his ET experiences.

He said: “I’m stopping being a pop star. I’m going to be a ufologist.” (ANI)
Old 13-03-2008, 12:57 PM   #45
armoured_amazon

Hey it would be wonderful to devote all my time to truthseeking.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 08:25 PM   #46
saab1981

Good one Rob, all the best with it mate.
Old 14-03-2008, 06:45 AM   #47
kerravon33
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiem View Post
That's an impressive first post, well done!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Hi Kerravon, welcome to the forum

I have noticed that alot of these manufactured celebrities seem to date top pop/film stars and I suspect that they are dating them in order to monitor them as they are potential "loose cannons" (Robbie falls into that catergory IMO) and people like him and all the rest fall for it because they have ego's. Genuine celebrities need to be careful who they get close to, they should watch out for manufactured celebrities who turn out to be manufactured lovers/friends.
Thanks And yes, agreed! Excellent observation. You made me consider other cases of TV Presenters dating Pop Stars; the one that springs to mind of course is Paula Yates and Michael Hutchence. His death alone was strange enough, but when Paula was found dead not long after it was announced that Hughie Green was her father... life can be stanger than fiction.

It's fun to go a little "deeper" sometimes in the spirit of "connecting the dots" isn't it? I apologise if this is too off-topic from our friend Robbie. I thought it was worth adding that an old friend of mine and musician Andy Miller (who became a bit of a Pop Star in the 90's with his band Dodgy) dated Denise Van Outen in the early days, who, just like Tania Strecker, also worked on The Big Breakfast as a Presenter. Now that I think about it, it makes me wonder and re-think if my old friends' obsession with Jimmy Page, Aleister Crowley and the Occult had anything to do with their mutual blossoming relationship?! It seems to be a recurring theme with the OTO being heavily connected in the pop music industry, Rupert Murdoch's media empire and the Rothschilds. It's interesting if you can catch "banned" old films like "Performance (1970)" w/ Mick Jagger... oh and Kenneth Anger's old Art School stuff sometime for a bite-size insight into that mad, mad world

Take care.

-Avon

Last edited by kerravon33; 14-03-2008 at 08:04 AM.
kerravon33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2008, 08:11 AM   #48
jimmi

wouldn'call myself a robbie fan , I'm 45 and male, Take That ?...as far away as possible pleeease! BUT I saw him in Glastonbury a few years ago and he's definitely got 'IT'. Few great people are lucky enough to be blessed with that gift, I'd certainly pay my hard earned to let him entertain me again. When the Rob/ufo thing started Ijust thought 'typical cheap journo trash ' you've all just made it so much more interesting for me. Thanks Lots

nice here!innit?
jimmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2008, 11:38 AM   #49
ozgur

i never liked him or his songs. i dont know why. if i dont like someone in first sight. it s going to be something bad about this person. i never ever been wrong about my sixth sense.

anyway i guess he "ran out of money" in pop music. he want to make some money on "ufo" buisness. yes this is buisness. in my way if i knew something that good for humanity. i would not sell it for money. but this is my opinion.

guys wake up! its not that easy.they are doing this to mess up our brain. to make us forget what is our real goal. if Robie Williams saw ufo's really. he wont go public.that s the truth i believe. he making his own advertising.
Old 14-03-2008, 11:40 AM   #50
steevo
Inactive

Old 14-03-2008, 11:46 AM   #51
ozgur

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
what you mean by "rolleyes"? if you dont agree. say it.
Old 14-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #52
xxxx

Quote:
Thanks

Thanks And yes, agreed! Excellent observation. You made me consider other cases of TV Presenters dating Pop Stars; the one that springs to mind of course is Paula Yates and Michael Hutchence. His death alone was strange enough, but when Paula was found dead not long after it was announced that Hughie Green was her father... life can be stanger than fiction.

It's fun to go a little "deeper" sometimes in the spirit of "connecting the dots" isn't it? I apologise if this is too off-topic from our friend Robbie. I thought it was worth adding that an old friend of mine and musician Andy Miller (who became a bit of a Pop Star in the 90's with his band Dodgy) dated Denise Van Outen in the early days, who, just like Tania Strecker, also worked on The Big Breakfast as a Presenter. Now that I think about it, it makes me wonder and re-think if my old friends' obsession with Jimmy Page, Aleister Crowley and the Occult had anything to do with their mutual blossoming relationship?! It seems to be a recurring theme with the OTO being heavily connected in the pop music industry, Rupert Murdoch's media empire and the Rothschilds. It's interesting if you can catch "banned" old films like "Performance (1970)" w/ Mick Jagger... oh and Kenneth Anger's old Art School stuff sometime for a bite-size insight into that mad, mad world

Take care.

-Avon
alan moore who wrote the comics v for vandetta and league of extraordinary gentlemen and from hell and all that stuff. watchmen too i think. well i saw this about him

Moore is a practising magician, having become a gnostic in the mid-1990s, and worships a Roman snake deity named Glycon. He describes his understanding of "magic" as fundamentally synonymous with "art": the use of words, images, and actions to affect people and the way they think.[37] He performs one-off "workings" (a word, which in ritual magic means a pre-planned series of magical acts), which combine ritualistic and performance art elements with spoken word prose poetry, read by Moore as part of a performance art group, The Moon and Serpent Grand Egyptian Theatre of Marvels. Several of their pieces have been released on CD, and two, The Birth Caul and Snakes and Ladders, have been adapted for comics by Eddie Campbell.

i like his comics too. i read one of his but i can't remember what it was called but it was about an ancient indian/vedic city beneath london with loads of monsters and gods fand heroes and shit from other dimensions.

grant morrison that other comic guy he's heavily into chaos magic and whatever.
xxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2008, 04:33 PM   #53
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx View Post
alan moore who wrote the comics v for vandetta and league of extraordinary gentlemen and from hell and all that stuff. watchmen too i think. well i saw this about him

Moore is a practising magician, having become a gnostic in the mid-1990s, and worships a Roman snake deity named Glycon. He describes his understanding of "magic" as fundamentally synonymous with "art": the use of words, images, and actions to affect people and the way they think.[37] He performs one-off "workings" (a word, which in ritual magic means a pre-planned series of magical acts), which combine ritualistic and performance art elements with spoken word prose poetry, read by Moore as part of a performance art group, The Moon and Serpent Grand Egyptian Theatre of Marvels. Several of their pieces have been released on CD, and two, The Birth Caul and Snakes and Ladders, have been adapted for comics by Eddie Campbell.

i like his comics too. i read one of his but i can't remember what it was called but it was about an ancient indian/vedic city beneath london with loads of monsters and gods fand heroes and shit from other dimensions.

Got any links ?
Old 14-03-2008, 04:46 PM   #54
greenleaf
Banned

Quote:

Moore is a practising magician, having become a gnostic in the mid-1990s, and worships a Roman snake deity named Glycon. He describes his understanding of "magic" as fundamentally synonymous with "art": the use of words, images, and actions to affect people and the way they think. He performs one-off "workings" (a word, which in ritual magic means a pre-planned series of magical acts), which combine ritualistic and performance art elements with spoken word prose poetry, read by Moore as part of a performance art group, The Moon and Serpent Grand Egyptian Theatre of Marvels. Several of their pieces have been released on CD, and two, The Birth Caul and Snakes and Ladders, have been adapted for comics by Eddie Campbell.

And now the Watchmen is being made into a film... due for release soon too,

released 6 March 2009
Old 14-03-2008, 05:01 PM   #55
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver View Post
The British Amityville good luck Rob.
I've just realized I wrote "cock star" when I meant "rock star". Somewhere Freud is smirking!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #56
hagbard_celine

Quote:

Take care.
Welcome! Are you a BS fan too?...

By BS I don't mean "bullshit", I mean of course Blakes 7.

Old 14-03-2008, 05:05 PM   #57
hagbard_celine

Quote:

Interesting connections. I was very impressed by the V for Vendetta movie. It was daringly topical.