Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 07-05-2015, 03:32 PM   #1421
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post

Get rid of Vanity projects like HS2 .....it wiil destroy our beautiful countryside to get somewhere 30 mins faster
How would it destroy the countryside?
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 03:40 PM   #1422
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Ending Tax for anyone on the Minimum Wage ....
Can't argue with that I suppose but I think the citizens income proposed by the greens would have the same effect and also help people get started with their own business or doing short term jobs without having to worry about losing their social security.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 04:12 PM   #1423
johnny b
Inactive

Quote:
nice try dickhead ....
That's a bit low. I only posted my message a second time (in slightly edited form) because I thought it hadn't sent the first time. I have since deleted the second post.
johnny b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 05:04 PM   #1424
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
2) Debt relief the pound to get rid of the £1,500,000,000,000 pound national debt
Sorry John, just need to pull you up on this one, as quite depressingly this is a common misconception.

Our current borrowing is the roughly 1.5 Trillion that you state.

However, added on to this is the roughly 4-5 trillion pensions black hole, and on top of that additional PFI debt of around 300 billion.

So the accurate state of the country's national debt is around the 5.8-6.8 Trillion mark... that's around 2 to 2.5 UK GDP.

The idiot who were replying to who feels as though we can go on without any austerity needs his head checked.

And, as you've pointed out, simply being able to save 7 billion a year on foreign aid and 8 billion a year on the EU membership, added to the increased trade and profitability that we will experience outside of the EU, we can recover this debt at a heck of a lot faster rate than we currently are.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 05:08 PM   #1425
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Can't argue with that I suppose but I think the citizens income proposed by the greens would have the same effect and also help people get started with their own business or doing short term jobs without having to worry about losing their social security.
Is the Green manifesto costed? Bennett gets ruined every time I see her questioned about cost.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 05:12 PM   #1426
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
Is the Green manifesto costed? Bennett gets ruined every time I see her questioned about cost.
Always quite good entertainment

I heard the other day that there was a bit of a green surge happening. I think that when the election results for Brighton come in later, the only green surge will be when Lucas is throwing up after losing her seat
Old 07-05-2015, 05:13 PM   #1427
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
Ofcourse it's costed. The greens are the only party with a clue about economics. It used to be called the ecology party afterall. This is why their leader doesn't get much air time unlike a certain other party leader.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 07-05-2015 at 05:19 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:20 PM   #1428
john white

Quote:
Ofcourse it's costed. The greens are the only party with a clue about economics. It used to be called the ecology party afterall. This is why their leader doesn't get much air time unlike a certain other party leader.
If by costed you mean "we need another 220 billion quid a year and no idea where its coming from" then yes

The Green Manifesto is costed

It's really not going to matter though

Which explains the Green Manifesto in the first place!

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 05:22 PM   #1429
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
If by costed you mean "we need another 220 billion quid a year and no idea where its coming from" then yes

The Green Manifesto is costed

It's really not going to matter though

Which explains the Green Manifesto in the first place!
I wouldn't be surprised if the greens get more MPs than Ukip. They already have more members joined the party and more traffic on their website so why not more votes and more mps? As far as the money is concerned there is plenty of it I suppose they would have to make some cuts in some other areas that they don't want to talk too much about. Personally I think they should be more open about where money could be better utilised although presumably they are worried about how the media might react.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 07-05-2015 at 05:29 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:34 PM   #1430
john white

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if the greens get more MPs than Ukip. They already have more members joined the party and more traffic on their website so why not more votes and more mps?
Probably because they are splitting the Labour vote and Greens will go to Labour to "keep the Tory out", and there are only two constituencies out of 650 where the Green vote is possibly concentrated enough to give them a chance of winning a seat, and in both those constituencies they are up against Labour so the pressure "vote Labour or the Tory might get in" will apply

Look I know you "Ra Ra Ra" the Greens from afar, but I can't help the political demographics on the ground

Greens could have positioned themselves as the alternative UKIP, could have taken new ground before UKIP arose, but the parties enslavement to impossible ideologies has blocked it progressing. For instance the "its not nice to say no to immigration" doctrine prevented Greens taking the immigration policy lead by saying "controlled immigration to promote sustainability". Neither does the Greens claims to be "the anti austerity party" while remaining in the EU make even the vaguest bit of sense

Back when the Greens WERE the Ecology Party, when Global Warming was still a twinkling fantasy far ahead and actual Environmentalism was the order of the day, it DID oppose EU membership on the rational and sensible basis that it was anti democratic and took power further away from the people, it also supported sustainable immigration...

But that was before the UN Agenda 21 NWO coup....

Old 07-05-2015, 05:45 PM   #1431
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
But that was before the UN Agenda 21 NWO coup....

No doubt those working for the oil lobby are keen on increasing subsidies on oil thru sending young British citizens to their deaths so they can ponce around in their Jaguars. Personally I am against war in principle and don't mind if it means going without a car. I did actually try to get a license to help me get off grid but was denied because I wasn't pure blooded. It wasn't in the UK but it was in an area that had a fair amount of nationalism so I have first hand experience of what it is like to be discriminated against by racists. As far as the green party being in favour of sustainable development that has to be better than parties that favour switching the lights on to waste energy. You don't have to be a genius to realise that precious resources should be used wisely. If there is a NWO coup I would be more concerned about militarised border controls like the Australian gulag system and working with the American military industrial complex rather than tree huggers and climate change activists.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 07-05-2015 at 05:52 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:50 PM   #1432
camaban
Banned

Election results based on google searches recently.

Quote:
Google Search tips Cameron to win election - and Nigel Farage's Ukip will beat Labour and the Liberal Democrats

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz3ZTZsZDMx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...Democrats.html
Old 07-05-2015, 05:51 PM   #1433
camaban
Banned

Old 07-05-2015, 05:54 PM   #1434
aronia

Post I doubt that very much you will ever become free

Quote:
This is a complex one johnny

We have to achieve 2 things to get rid of austerity

1) Leave the EU so we are no longer bound to the European Central Bank, International Monetary Fund and World Bank system and can make all our own economic choices

2) Debt relief the pound to get rid of the £1,500,000,000,000 pound national debt

We have to, in effect, win a battle against both the EU and the City of London before we can become a nation like Iceland, beholden to no-one and charting its own destiny

All other parties apart from UKIP are fundamentally lying about part 1

There is no ending austerity by any party elected to Westminster, not SNP, not Labour, not Green, who is not also prepared to get out of the EU

Sturgeon's plan to "end austerity" is to KEEP PAYING AUSTERITY: she just wants to scrap trident to redirect the spending so people don't notice we are still paying austerity: its a 5 year sticking plaster and that's it

But,the problem with 2 is, its the only actual solution, a bailout bubble is never repayed with austerity, its never worked, debt relief HAS to happen when the interest payments rise too high, and as soon as interest rates rise just 0.5% both the pound and the euro are pretty fucked. But if you say "we are going to debt relief" then the pro Euro lobby will make such a fuss the argument would never get won with the public, they would paint it as economic Armageddon (which it is: for the plutocracy!)

We have to leave EU first,

Stabilise the pound after EU exit (3-6 months)

Then start talking about debt relief and probably put the plan to the people in a referendum

And that's what it will actually take to end Austerity
I doubt that very much you will ever become free concider that the royal family aka queen Elizaberh II control the united kingdom`s goverment they are above the black nobillity in the illuminati.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 05:58 PM   #1435
camaban
Banned

Breaking news!

Bets for UKIP are suspended already for UKIP candidate in Thurrock.

Last edited by camaban; 07-05-2015 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:58 PM   #1436
mightiswrong
Banned

Old 07-05-2015, 07:35 PM   #1437
johnny b
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
The idiot who were replying to who feels as though we can go on without any austerity needs his head checked.
If it's so idiotic, why did David Icke say we could have abundance if we printed interest-free money? And please don't reply with insults. This is not the House of Commons!
johnny b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 07:39 PM   #1438
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny b View Post
If it's so idiotic, why did David Icke say we could have abundance if we printed interest-free money? And please don't reply with insults. This is not the House of Commons!
Yes that's true:

But not until we overthrow the fiat money system

See my post for you above Johnnyb

Old 07-05-2015, 08:11 PM   #1439
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny b View Post
One step at a time. First we need to get our law making abilities back from the EU, and then we can look forward to being able to make these kind of changes.

See Iceland for further information.

UKIP is a part of the genuinely intelligent truther movement because they are the first of many necessary steps.

Last edited by camaban; 07-05-2015 at 08:11 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:25 PM   #1440
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
UKIP is a part of the genuinely intelligent truther movement because...
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote