Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 27-09-2009, 07:39 PM   #101
jakemaverick
Banned

they've had the tech for at least past 10 years....they're never going to destroy it!

dnt believe everything u see in the movies....
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 07:46 PM   #102
zero1
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakemaverick View Post
they've had the tech for at least past 10 years....they're never going to destroy it!
It wouldn't surprise me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakemaverick
don't believe everything u see in the movies....
I don't believe any of it, who could..?

But the proof is in the pudding, as they say, some ideas in movies turn out true in our world because they're in there for predictive programming purposes, or to discredit legitimate ideas that may be outed in the real world as facts.

That's why Steevo's example was so pertinent.
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #103
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
Except that, if the PTB had such technology here in our world, you can bet they wouldn't be so inclined by ethics to squander / destroy it...

I have a mobile phone, so do my family. We could all be paranoid about it, but you need one in the end; maybe I'd say the advantages outweigh the potential disadvantages, generally.

It's like your 'telepathy', isn't it?

Anyway, good post Steevo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakemaverick View Post

dnt believe everything u see in the movies....
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
It wouldn't surprise me.

I don't believe any of it, who could..?

But the proof is in the pudding, as they say, some ideas in movies turn out true in our world because they're in there for predictive programming purposes, or to discredit legitimate ideas that may be outed in the real world as facts.

That's why Steevo's example was so pertinent.
To me the message was very clear in the movie, it said that spying on the populations is WRONG. It dont get any clearer than that.
"Coincidentally", Heath Ledger (the Joker) died not long after the movie was finished, Morgan Freeman was nearly killed in a car "accident", and Christian Bale (Batman) has been discredited in the mainstream media.

Last edited by steevo; 27-09-2009 at 07:58 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 06:48 AM   #104
netta
Inactive

I still don't own a cell phone. I do however have a laptop with a built in cam. Don't you ever wonder what they are looking for when they watch us? And what is it they want to hear?
netta is offline   Reply With Quote