Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 26-02-2009, 12:40 AM   #21
littlemisspunkyfish

Default asda

i m usually a lurker but this asda thing made me log in!

i worked at asda for a whole 2 weeks in 2001 when i was a student.

we had to call eachother "colleauge" which i found rather unnerving - and i hadnt even read 1984 at that point! i just thought it was plain controlling.

and we had a whole day of brainwashing as part of the training.

i now work for the council and am surprised as i havent yet gone through any kind of 'rewire'

so from my experience....asda attempt more thorough lobotomys
Old 26-02-2009, 02:38 AM   #22
diamondgeezer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlezen View Post
my mother works at Asda. at 4pm everyday they used to play "let's get ready to rumble" by ant & dec, which meant everyone had to work extra hard. they also used to have "huddles". this involved the supervisor donning a "huddle hat" ( baseball cap ), at the sight of which the workers had to congregate for a pep-talk...
LOL I know someone who works for them, and they told me about that '4-o-clock-rumble' shite. I've even heard a staff announcement about it over the store 'radio station' while shopping in there, telling the staff to jump to it. What a load of bollox.

Worked for a couple of firms myself that use similar technices, jumped-up little managers or their sidekicks (team leaders) getting all artificially 'enthusiastic' on everyone's ass to get more work out of them. They actually consult psychologists you know, some of these companies. That '4-oclock' shite is all about 'maximisation'...4pm has been 'identified' as the time of day where the body clock starts to slow down, and everyone is naturally thinking of going home in an hour or two...can't have that can we? Bad for production...

I once worked in a place where the manager would send out for cakes & doughnuts in the mid-afternoon and cajole everyone to eat some. Because the sugar/calorie intake gives a short-term burst of energy. Fuckinell
diamondgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #23
johntrevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondgeezer View Post
LOL I know someone who works for them, and they told me about that '4-o-clock-rumble' shite. I've even heard a staff announcement about it over the store 'radio station' while shopping in there, telling the staff to jump to it. What a load of bollox.

Worked for a couple of firms myself that use similar technices, jumped-up little managers or their sidekicks (team leaders) getting all artificially 'enthusiastic' on everyone's ass to get more work out of them. They actually consult psychologists you know, some of these companies. That '4-oclock' shite is all about 'maximisation'...4pm has been 'identified' as the time of day where the body clock starts to slow down, and everyone is naturally thinking of going home in an hour or two...can't have that can we? Bad for production...

I once worked in a place where the manager would send out for cakes & doughnuts in the mid-afternoon and cajole everyone to eat some. Because the sugar/calorie intake gives a short-term burst of energy. Fuckinell
Cant argue with the cakes and donuts though :P As long as theres no Aspartame in them.

Johntrevy
johntrevy is offline   Reply With Quote