Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 01-02-2008, 11:17 AM   #81
chicken
Inactive

I am chipped - no seriously, I am not joking. I can tell you what it feels like......This is my reality - I feel the pain body and all the other sensations - electroshocks, vibrations etc etc......

Chicken
chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:08 PM   #82
doryl_roy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsavengerslavenomore View Post
The SAS guide to Survival by: Lofty wisman
available at any good book shop.
R u Lofty by any chance?
doryl_roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:04 PM   #83
cruise4

Mark of the Beast... I have a nagging something in the back of my mind that the chip is a diversion. What if it it means something else. A DNA marker perhaps? Bloodline? I do not believe God would admonish those who have an RFID tag in them unless its associated with concious welcoming of the antichrist agenda, which ain't us. There's something else going on... lets have some alternative brainstorming...

Could it be a thought
Could it be a bank Balance (pursuit of wealth)
Could it be a tattoo but not RFID related

I need others input... there is something we are missing.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:57 PM   #84
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken View Post
I am chipped - no seriously, I am not joking. I can tell you what it feels like......This is my reality - I feel the pain body and all the other sensations - electroshocks, vibrations etc etc......

Chicken

sucks!!
Old 05-02-2008, 08:14 AM   #85
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
This is something that has been on my mind for a while.
If (and when) the microchips come out, it may probably be law for everybody to be chipped.
I have no intention of taking the chip whatsoever, and if the only other option is prison (concentration camp or whatever), then I will be 'off to the hills' to survive there. I will do a runner.
I expect there will be many people who think the same as me. I know there are lots of religious people (christians) who think like this.
I am not religious, but I do agree that the chip will prevent a person from 'spiritually advancing' (referred to in the bible as being damned I think, and going to 'hell'..which I don't believe exists anyway)
What I want to know is, if people do want to 'group together' and "do a runner" like I do, then how will we all communicate and actually sort out places to go, where to meet and all that stuff ?
It is hardly something you could plan out on the internet due to it being monitored, and maybe there won't be any more free-speech on the internet by the time chips come out as a law (if they ever do). Maybe the net won't even exist then (in the form we know it now)
So, I would say, that planning out where to go, and who is going and who is meeting up etc etc would have to be done early...like SOON.
But how?
I live near to Manchester in the UK, and I bet there are a lot of people in this area who would be "UP FOR DOING A RUNNER" !
I certainly am.
Same with vaccinations. Nobody is vaccinating me, bird flu or anything. I know for a fact that these chips are small enough now to be injected in a vaccine without our knowledge. So if vaccinations became a law as well (say for bird flu) ..I would be DOING A RUNNER then as well.
I do know of a few places around the north west where it could be feasible to live, but probably a system of underground tunnels might have to be dug to prevent helicopters etc from spotting people with their 'heat seeking' devices.
It would be a matter of drinking water from outside, hunting, trapping animals, eating berries, plants etc.and basically living like cavemen did.
Not many people could handle that, but I have camped out in all kinds of weathers and enjoy being outdoors, building fires, also have done a bit of shooting etc. but never lived like primitive man has ! Although I do have some official army survival manuals which basically have all the information needed within them.
Anyone else had thoughts about this?
I'm with ya all the way (I'm northwest based also). There's a place I can think of with an underground system that a bf of mine built when he was a teenager, among other wild places. I'm not getting chipped, period. For me, not only is it - as you say - hampering people's spiritual advancement, but my God forbids me to take it. I'm off! And if I have to defend myself to the death, then I do. Coincidentally, I'm on the waiting list for archery classes here and joining the local gun club (on waiting list for next course). The ex is ex-marine and can look after himself but I need to do some sort of outdoor stuff.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:16 AM   #86
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
I need others input... there is something we are missing.
It frightens me that we may miss something and be too late to deny it. Basically, no one's coming near me, period. lol

It's definitely something in/on the body.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote